Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | War is a beautiful thing!OPEN COME ON IN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
Vidia looked over at Casper. They both knew that the Anmity vs. Enmity was pointless and made no sense. What did the deities think of it? Or were they behind it?
Most confusing of all were other dragons themselves. Vidia had been a spy long enough, going from flight to flight, clan to clan, to know that. You could never know, and she herself had been targeted by assassins more than once. She had slipped away, but . . . one day her luck would run out. Someday all of Sornieth's would run out.

Casper looked over the scrolls. They had just created a group that dragons would kill to keep under the radar: the Wings of Peace. He shivered. Now came the real problem- dragons willing to join, risking everything to help other dragons to a safe haven like the one they were creating.
Vidia looked over at Casper. They both knew that the Anmity vs. Enmity was pointless and made no sense. What did the deities think of it? Or were they behind it?
Most confusing of all were other dragons themselves. Vidia had been a spy long enough, going from flight to flight, clan to clan, to know that. You could never know, and she herself had been targeted by assassins more than once. She had slipped away, but . . . one day her luck would run out. Someday all of Sornieth's would run out.

Casper looked over the scrolls. They had just created a group that dragons would kill to keep under the radar: the Wings of Peace. He shivered. Now came the real problem- dragons willing to join, risking everything to help other dragons to a safe haven like the one they were creating.
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
After holding a meeting with the clan and thinking it over many times, The Blackbow clan had decided. They...would join Emity. The hatchlings already were trained to fight, the clan had always been full of warriors. It had never been on this scale however and they'd need a way to show their alliance to other Emnities. "Why dont we just attack someone on amnity?" Lapis had said. "Good a way as any!" Akel had responded.

Viridian and rachel were put on double time, making armor for the attack. This...was going to be a long war...

(MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
After holding a meeting with the clan and thinking it over many times, The Blackbow clan had decided. They...would join Emity. The hatchlings already were trained to fight, the clan had always been full of warriors. It had never been on this scale however and they'd need a way to show their alliance to other Emnities. "Why dont we just attack someone on amnity?" Lapis had said. "Good a way as any!" Akel had responded.

Viridian and rachel were put on double time, making armor for the attack. This...was going to be a long war...

(MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png
Casper still wondered about the discovery of the tunnels. It couldn't hold more than thirty dragons comfortably, so it wouldn't be much of a "secret underground peace movement," but it might be able to save lives. That was the idea of the Wings of Peace, and it miiiiight end up winging to a dragons' rescue. They could train an elite force of a dozen members, then fly out on raids. . . No, he was getting ahead of himself. They would probably never be able to do that. . .
Casper still wondered about the discovery of the tunnels. It couldn't hold more than thirty dragons comfortably, so it wouldn't be much of a "secret underground peace movement," but it might be able to save lives. That was the idea of the Wings of Peace, and it miiiiight end up winging to a dragons' rescue. They could train an elite force of a dozen members, then fly out on raids. . . No, he was getting ahead of himself. They would probably never be able to do that. . .
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
(Sorry! This will be the last ping for a while. @JustDevon

Did you plan on joining? I don't mean to rush you but I just want to make sure I dont keep pinging you for plot updates if your not in it! Thanks !)
(Sorry! This will be the last ping for a while. @JustDevon

Did you plan on joining? I don't mean to rush you but I just want to make sure I dont keep pinging you for plot updates if your not in it! Thanks !)
@Favnoir yup! I'll post in a minute :)
@Favnoir yup! I'll post in a minute :)
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
(Great! just didnt want to clog up your alerts!)

(Ok! Im done with Occ now! Continue!)
(Great! just didnt want to clog up your alerts!)

(Ok! Im done with Occ now! Continue!)
@Favnoir @MistyCloud

Dematory looked down at the forges of her Clan's home, watching the once vibrant flames slowly become sizzling coals in the once heated Molten Scar. Ever since this war had started she'd had to give up her craft for battle tactics against Anmity, as her Clan leader had decided Enmity was the best choice. Many of the dragons didn't agree with the leader, but she was the highest of authorities, and nobody could exactly agrue other than the heiress, who thought the same.
She glared at the pit of coal below her, growling before whipping her body away from the putrid sight. Her tail lashed around the forge, knocking many objects down and onto the heavily covered in soot floor. She needed to get away, away from the pitifull place she called 'Home'.
As she took to the air, she noted how easy it would be for any other dragons to notice her, her pitch black scales blatantly obvious against the sky, which was clouded with pink and green clouds, the wierdest of all colors in her mind.
@Favnoir @MistyCloud

Dematory looked down at the forges of her Clan's home, watching the once vibrant flames slowly become sizzling coals in the once heated Molten Scar. Ever since this war had started she'd had to give up her craft for battle tactics against Anmity, as her Clan leader had decided Enmity was the best choice. Many of the dragons didn't agree with the leader, but she was the highest of authorities, and nobody could exactly agrue other than the heiress, who thought the same.
She glared at the pit of coal below her, growling before whipping her body away from the putrid sight. Her tail lashed around the forge, knocking many objects down and onto the heavily covered in soot floor. She needed to get away, away from the pitifull place she called 'Home'.
As she took to the air, she noted how easy it would be for any other dragons to notice her, her pitch black scales blatantly obvious against the sky, which was clouded with pink and green clouds, the wierdest of all colors in her mind.
(Promised not to ping you anymore...but @JustDevon Its Favnoir not Favoir. :) )

Ianite layed with her head on her paws, thinking the plan over in her mind. A scout had found a suitable Amity base not far from their home.Tomorrow the clan warriors would armor up and attack. The base consisted mostly of refugees and because Arcane was in Amity territory, they weren't heavily armed. She thought this over for a while, trying to make some kind of game plan. There was no real plan to war though, once you got on the battle field...anything could happen.
(Promised not to ping you anymore...but @JustDevon Its Favnoir not Favoir. :) )

Ianite layed with her head on her paws, thinking the plan over in her mind. A scout had found a suitable Amity base not far from their home.Tomorrow the clan warriors would armor up and attack. The base consisted mostly of refugees and because Arcane was in Amity territory, they weren't heavily armed. She thought this over for a while, trying to make some kind of game plan. There was no real plan to war though, once you got on the battle field...anything could happen.
@Favnoir I KNOW I KEPT FORGETING EVEN AS I WAS EDITING THE POST XD I actually like it when the Rp-ers ping each other, that we know they've posted :P
@Favnoir I KNOW I KEPT FORGETING EVEN AS I WAS EDITING THE POST XD I actually like it when the Rp-ers ping each other, that we know they've posted :P
@JustDevon Then keep the ping train going! You usually only ping someone if your interacting with their charecter....we need more people......SIG BUTTONS!
@JustDevon Then keep the ping train going! You usually only ping someone if your interacting with their charecter....we need more people......SIG BUTTONS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35