Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | War is a beautiful thing!OPEN COME ON IN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
@Soulenii

Lapis stared up into the angry gaurdians eyes. Her claws made him flinch, but he hid it well. "Hello" He replied as calmly as he could, " My name is Lapis, you called me here didn't you?"
"Is this a bad time? Why is everyone around here so hostile lately?"
@Soulenii

Lapis stared up into the angry gaurdians eyes. Her claws made him flinch, but he hid it well. "Hello" He replied as calmly as he could, " My name is Lapis, you called me here didn't you?"
"Is this a bad time? Why is everyone around here so hostile lately?"
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.png
@Favnoir
Cocoa stared at the Skydancer. She loosened her grip slightly. "What are you talking about? Called?" She suddenly remembered the guilty look on Naoens face. Oh, no... Briskly, she covered her exasperation with words. "I don't think you should be asking that. You were in the attacking party. That was a Wind clan. I- we- will do whatever it takes to protect our hatchlings and flightmates from the enemy. I wouldn't expect you to understand. So again, What do you mean, called?
@Favnoir
Cocoa stared at the Skydancer. She loosened her grip slightly. "What are you talking about? Called?" She suddenly remembered the guilty look on Naoens face. Oh, no... Briskly, she covered her exasperation with words. "I don't think you should be asking that. You were in the attacking party. That was a Wind clan. I- we- will do whatever it takes to protect our hatchlings and flightmates from the enemy. I wouldn't expect you to understand. So again, What do you mean, called?
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
@Soulenii
@Favnoir
@Justdevon
@Mistycloud

((It helps if you guys ping))

Reveka flew until she spotted the Red Death's shrine. Landing in a bare patch, she looked up. The shrine was a simple rock table littered with the remnants of animal and dragon bones. Some years after the legend, the area became repopulated and a bustling village was born. Though having heard what happened (supposedly) to the previous village, they rationalized that sacrificing a dragon or large stock of animals may quell the spirit.

Gently running her claws across the familiar stone, she muttered a small aria and from her folds produced a pulsating red runestone with a plague emblem carved into it. Placing the glowing stone onto the table, she waited.

Then one of the bones began to move. Then others followed, and began migrating to a focal point on the table, and started assembling themselves. Reveka watched the process patiently. When the final vertebrae clicked into place, a skeleton of a small guardian stood before her.

"Reveka," it spoke without moving its jaw," what've you come to discuss?"

"I'd like to know about what's been going on since my leave," she stated.

The skeleton sat on its haunches, and began "There has been but one significant change; the elemental deities have sided with two opposing factions." Reveka let out a small hiss of irritation.

"The dragons you encountered were from those said factions. That is all I've gathered. I'm glad that you've decided to chat with me again."

"You won't have to wait long again," Reveka replied, tapping the runestone. The skeleton figure crumpled, and its individual parts resumed lifeless. Turning from the table she headed north.
@Soulenii
@Favnoir
@Justdevon
@Mistycloud

((It helps if you guys ping))

Reveka flew until she spotted the Red Death's shrine. Landing in a bare patch, she looked up. The shrine was a simple rock table littered with the remnants of animal and dragon bones. Some years after the legend, the area became repopulated and a bustling village was born. Though having heard what happened (supposedly) to the previous village, they rationalized that sacrificing a dragon or large stock of animals may quell the spirit.

Gently running her claws across the familiar stone, she muttered a small aria and from her folds produced a pulsating red runestone with a plague emblem carved into it. Placing the glowing stone onto the table, she waited.

Then one of the bones began to move. Then others followed, and began migrating to a focal point on the table, and started assembling themselves. Reveka watched the process patiently. When the final vertebrae clicked into place, a skeleton of a small guardian stood before her.

"Reveka," it spoke without moving its jaw," what've you come to discuss?"

"I'd like to know about what's been going on since my leave," she stated.

The skeleton sat on its haunches, and began "There has been but one significant change; the elemental deities have sided with two opposing factions." Reveka let out a small hiss of irritation.

"The dragons you encountered were from those said factions. That is all I've gathered. I'm glad that you've decided to chat with me again."

"You won't have to wait long again," Reveka replied, tapping the runestone. The skeleton figure crumpled, and its individual parts resumed lifeless. Turning from the table she headed north.
@soulenii

"I received some kind of warning and i'm pretty sure it came from up here. I thought the world was ending when that red flash came, so I flew up here to check it out." Lapis was genuinly confused now. "Also, what attacking party" He said "We haven't attacked anything!"
@soulenii

"I received some kind of warning and i'm pretty sure it came from up here. I thought the world was ending when that red flash came, so I flew up here to check it out." Lapis was genuinly confused now. "Also, what attacking party" He said "We haven't attacked anything!"
@Leondragon
Naeon watched the gaurdian fly into a cloud-obscured temple. After a few minutes, he decided to go in after her. He landed behind her as she turned around and faced north. "Hey!"
@Leondragon
Naeon watched the gaurdian fly into a cloud-obscured temple. After a few minutes, he decided to go in after her. He landed behind her as she turned around and faced north. "Hey!"
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
@soulenii
@Favnoir

Reveka turned around and spotted a male nocturne had landed near her. Narrowing her eyes, she hissed," Who are you?"
@soulenii
@Favnoir

Reveka turned around and spotted a male nocturne had landed near her. Narrowing her eyes, she hissed," Who are you?"
@Favnoir
Cocoa clenched her teeth and sat up, giving the Skydancer freerer movement, but still sitting on his wing.
She'd figured out what had probably happened now. "That was probably my idiot clanmate trying to make contact with a dragon in the WIND CAMP YOU WERE GOING TO ATTACK. You can't fool me. Your mirror was in battle armor. I'm. Not. Stupid."
@Favnoir
Cocoa clenched her teeth and sat up, giving the Skydancer freerer movement, but still sitting on his wing.
She'd figured out what had probably happened now. "That was probably my idiot clanmate trying to make contact with a dragon in the WIND CAMP YOU WERE GOING TO ATTACK. You can't fool me. Your mirror was in battle armor. I'm. Not. Stupid."
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
@Soulenii

"Everyone's in battle armor nowadays." Lapis replied, flapping his free wing a bit. "We were just trying to figure out were everything is, bases change and move so rapidly..."
Just then Ianite landed on the bluff, she eyed Lapis, then the guardian, then back at Lapis. "Am I interrupting something?"
@Soulenii

"Everyone's in battle armor nowadays." Lapis replied, flapping his free wing a bit. "We were just trying to figure out were everything is, bases change and move so rapidly..."
Just then Ianite landed on the bluff, she eyed Lapis, then the guardian, then back at Lapis. "Am I interrupting something?"
@KittyGoesMew

Atm (I'm still confused as well but eh XD) My character (Reveka) and Soulenii's nocturne (Naeon) have met up near the Red Death shrine (the Red Death is a mythological demon that spreads disease).

Soulenii's other character Cocoa (guardian), and Favnoir's charaters Lapis a skydancer and Ianite have converged on a outcropping cliff above their camp. There's some kind of conflict going on.

Down below, Justdevon's character is there. I think that's it...
@KittyGoesMew

Atm (I'm still confused as well but eh XD) My character (Reveka) and Soulenii's nocturne (Naeon) have met up near the Red Death shrine (the Red Death is a mythological demon that spreads disease).

Soulenii's other character Cocoa (guardian), and Favnoir's charaters Lapis a skydancer and Ianite have converged on a outcropping cliff above their camp. There's some kind of conflict going on.

Down below, Justdevon's character is there. I think that's it...
@Favnoir
Cocoa assessed the situation and decided the mirror was her best chance for answers. The Skydancer either was too dumb to know what was happening or he was one of those genius dragons who played mind games with you. Cocoa had no patience for that. She released the Skydancer and stood up, towering over the smaller mirror dragon in armor. "Is it not true that you were planning to attack that wind base?" Her tail lashed against the ground. She was getting frustrated now and it was starting to show.
@Favnoir
Cocoa assessed the situation and decided the mirror was her best chance for answers. The Skydancer either was too dumb to know what was happening or he was one of those genius dragons who played mind games with you. Cocoa had no patience for that. She released the Skydancer and stood up, towering over the smaller mirror dragon in armor. "Is it not true that you were planning to attack that wind base?" Her tail lashed against the ground. She was getting frustrated now and it was starting to show.
1J6EBoZ.png fr +3
mmm crunchy
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35