Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Come! Sit a Spell... {open to all!}
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Luck followed Mirage with a steady gait, adopting the rear guard position out of habit. “I do pretty well in card games,” he said modestly. “Runs in the family.” Unbeknownst to Luck, a bandit lying in wait for wayfarers on the Driftwood outskirts had inexplicably tripped and knocked himself out with his own sword.

“Yes,” he agreed emphatically, “Best two of their kind on the Windswept Plateau.” His mate would object to the exaggeration, but she was Luck’s Sacridite, and he wouldn’t hear a word of it.

Luck had been watching as Mirage adjusted her hat and caught glimpses of her red eyes. He wasn’t a purist by any means, and Fogfloe had an eclectic assortment of dragons. Still, he thought it was unusual for a dragon flighted under the Plaguebringer to be in a Water clan. “Can’t say I envy you. No Maren in Wind proper, but we have the Talonoks and Harpies to deal with.”

No Maren here either, thankfully. They’d shrivel up like an old leaf. “Traded to Centaurs,” Luck agreed. “Last I heard anyway. Well, better a Centaur than a Maren.”

“Better a dragon than a Centaur,” he added under his breath.

Luck didn’t know much about herbs, and he said so as they stepped through the tea shop threshold. He got the impression that Mirage was knowledgeable in the area. “They may have the herbs here, depending on what they like to put in their tea. Table for two, do you think?”

((OOC: @Sasutin @Toyoll Maybe time for a NPC? :) ))
Luck followed Mirage with a steady gait, adopting the rear guard position out of habit. “I do pretty well in card games,” he said modestly. “Runs in the family.” Unbeknownst to Luck, a bandit lying in wait for wayfarers on the Driftwood outskirts had inexplicably tripped and knocked himself out with his own sword.

“Yes,” he agreed emphatically, “Best two of their kind on the Windswept Plateau.” His mate would object to the exaggeration, but she was Luck’s Sacridite, and he wouldn’t hear a word of it.

Luck had been watching as Mirage adjusted her hat and caught glimpses of her red eyes. He wasn’t a purist by any means, and Fogfloe had an eclectic assortment of dragons. Still, he thought it was unusual for a dragon flighted under the Plaguebringer to be in a Water clan. “Can’t say I envy you. No Maren in Wind proper, but we have the Talonoks and Harpies to deal with.”

No Maren here either, thankfully. They’d shrivel up like an old leaf. “Traded to Centaurs,” Luck agreed. “Last I heard anyway. Well, better a Centaur than a Maren.”

“Better a dragon than a Centaur,” he added under his breath.

Luck didn’t know much about herbs, and he said so as they stepped through the tea shop threshold. He got the impression that Mirage was knowledgeable in the area. “They may have the herbs here, depending on what they like to put in their tea. Table for two, do you think?”

((OOC: @Sasutin @Toyoll Maybe time for a NPC? :) ))
((@Sasutin @Yalto Not a problem!~))

The tea shop seemed to be in the final hour or so of the lunch rush. The two tenebrous Imperials were still busily snaking around the dining floor, catering to their customers' needs. Though, as time wore on, a small trickle of dragons were slowly vacating the teahouse. A few free tables soon became available and Damascus, the austere male, practically pounced on the tables as soon as the customers left, cleaning them quickly before seating new guests.

It was clear he wanted to get them through as quickly as possible.

Tenebrae, meanwhile, seemed much more content to chat with her patrons, smiling and snickering and she carried herself with far less urgency than her partner. She spotted the two new customers at the door and she slithered toward them with a toothy smile. She spoke with a voice like a gurgling brook, "Come in, come in! Welcome to Tenebrae's Teas, Tisanes, Tonics and Tinctures! Home of the finest healing herbs, splendid spices and beauteous brews! I'll be with you in but a moment!"
((@Sasutin @Yalto Not a problem!~))

The tea shop seemed to be in the final hour or so of the lunch rush. The two tenebrous Imperials were still busily snaking around the dining floor, catering to their customers' needs. Though, as time wore on, a small trickle of dragons were slowly vacating the teahouse. A few free tables soon became available and Damascus, the austere male, practically pounced on the tables as soon as the customers left, cleaning them quickly before seating new guests.

It was clear he wanted to get them through as quickly as possible.

Tenebrae, meanwhile, seemed much more content to chat with her patrons, smiling and snickering and she carried herself with far less urgency than her partner. She spotted the two new customers at the door and she slithered toward them with a toothy smile. She spoke with a voice like a gurgling brook, "Come in, come in! Welcome to Tenebrae's Teas, Tisanes, Tonics and Tinctures! Home of the finest healing herbs, splendid spices and beauteous brews! I'll be with you in but a moment!"
@Toyoll ((aaa I'm really sorry if I'm intruding on the rp thread!)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14981010] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149811/14981010_350.png[/img] [/url] In a brief, but strong gust of wind, a young steel dragon landed in the centre of the trading post. In the dilute fog, her scales casted a light glow, and combined with the rapidly expanding and lowering crests, lights began to seemingly float in the haze. As if on cue, a much larger one landed with a heavy thump. "There's no need for that. You already know I am right next to you." Lakra spoke, lifting her birdskull mask up. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13603760] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136038/13603760_350.png[/img] [/url] Opal shook a bit, as if she was trying to clear away mist clouding her sight. She took a look around, her crests lowering to a calm stance to the familiarity of the area. Times before she'd visited this place once every couple of months, the faces, stands, though often changing, had eventually etched into her mind. The plants especially! So many lush naturally grown mushrooms and herbs to study in the Shadow Realm, that hadn't grown in the Nature Realm, due to less light reaching into this realm. Truly to a nature dragon's delight. Soon enough, she giddily raised her crests. "Let us be off. The sooner we finish this, the sooner we- You, will be able to..." She trailed off. Lakra gently nudged the smaller fae with her snout, which came to be more of a shove. The delicate *clink!* from her bag reminded her of what she came here to do. Curiosity poked it's way into her mind as she began walking through Black Bog, in search for the first booth on her list.
@Toyoll

((aaa I'm really sorry if I'm intruding on the rp thread!))

14981010_350.png

In a brief, but strong gust of wind, a young steel dragon landed in the centre of the trading post. In the dilute fog, her scales casted a light glow, and combined with the rapidly expanding and lowering crests, lights began to seemingly float in the haze.

As if on cue, a much larger one landed with a heavy thump. "There's no need for that. You already know I am right next to you." Lakra spoke, lifting her birdskull mask up.

13603760_350.png

Opal shook a bit, as if she was trying to clear away mist clouding her sight. She took a look around, her crests lowering to a calm stance to the familiarity of the area. Times before she'd visited this place once every couple of months, the faces, stands, though often changing, had eventually etched into her mind. The plants especially! So many lush naturally grown mushrooms and herbs to study in the Shadow Realm, that hadn't grown in the Nature Realm, due to less light reaching into this realm. Truly to a nature dragon's delight. Soon enough, she giddily raised her crests.

"Let us be off. The sooner we finish this, the sooner we- You, will be able to..." She trailed off. Lakra gently nudged the smaller fae with her snout, which came to be more of a shove.

The delicate *clink!* from her bag reminded her of what she came here to do. Curiosity poked it's way into her mind as she began walking through Black Bog, in search for the first booth on her list.

@Yalto @Toyoll [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9865619][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/98657/9865619.png[/img][/url][/center] "That's really nice. Do they both like tea?" Nidalee asked a bit absent-mindedly as she let her gaze roam the crowd. Luck provided interesting enough company for now, but the Spiral thought it best to keep her eyes open anyway. However, Nidalee did notice how naturally Luck took his position behind her. That made her curious about Luck's occupation in his clan, but there would be better time to ask about that later. Nidalee chuckled when Luck told he didn't envy her and her clan. "Well, I have to echo that back to you. I've met a couple of Harpies, and they were fierce enough. I certainly wouldn't like to deal with them regularly. But I guess every Flight has their own scourges." Of course, there was also that one memorable occasion when Nidalee had actually worked together with a flock of harpies. There had been many intricate deals, and a lot of gold had changed hands, but it had worked. It had been such a hassle, though. Nidalee probably wouldn't bother to do it again. Oh, it would have been a lot easier if the Beastclans fought with each other as much as they annoyed dragons in various ways. Apparently Luck's missing thing had ended up with a well connected Maren, and who knows with whom the Centaurs traded. Then again, maybe it could have been with dragons. "Well, there's all kinds of stuff for sale here. Maybe you should check the stalls to see if your missing things have ended up on someone's counter? After tea, naturally," Nidalee suggested, although she suspected that Luck really didn't need her advice for coming up with the idea. But she was trying to be nice, right? Trying to be helpful and actually [i]being [/i]helpful just weren't always the same thing. And seriously, until the missing things turned out to be something actually valuable, Nidalee wasn't immensely concerned about whether Luck would really find them or not. And Luck was very convinced that he indeed would - enough for Nidalee's part, too, it seemed. "Well, not many do, really. Takes a lot of time to really study them," Nidalee remarked nonchalantly about the herbs. To Nidalee, the less others knew, the better. It made her own knowledge that much more valuable. They were greeted nearly immediately by a female Imperial. Nidalee nodded and smiled at her. "Yes, table for two. I don't think we're in any hurry," she noted to her, and then turned back to Luck. "It indeed seems I might get everything I need from one place. How fortunate." Something seemed to occur to Nidalee suddenly, and she tilted her head and grinned. "You seem to bring luck to other dragons, too," she chuckled at his companion.
@Yalto @Toyoll
9865619.png

"That's really nice. Do they both like tea?" Nidalee asked a bit absent-mindedly as she let her gaze roam the crowd. Luck provided interesting enough company for now, but the Spiral thought it best to keep her eyes open anyway. However, Nidalee did notice how naturally Luck took his position behind her. That made her curious about Luck's occupation in his clan, but there would be better time to ask about that later.

Nidalee chuckled when Luck told he didn't envy her and her clan.
"Well, I have to echo that back to you. I've met a couple of Harpies, and they were fierce enough. I certainly wouldn't like to deal with them regularly. But I guess every Flight has their own scourges."
Of course, there was also that one memorable occasion when Nidalee had actually worked together with a flock of harpies. There had been many intricate deals, and a lot of gold had changed hands, but it had worked. It had been such a hassle, though. Nidalee probably wouldn't bother to do it again.

Oh, it would have been a lot easier if the Beastclans fought with each other as much as they annoyed dragons in various ways. Apparently Luck's missing thing had ended up with a well connected Maren, and who knows with whom the Centaurs traded. Then again, maybe it could have been with dragons.
"Well, there's all kinds of stuff for sale here. Maybe you should check the stalls to see if your missing things have ended up on someone's counter? After tea, naturally," Nidalee suggested, although she suspected that Luck really didn't need her advice for coming up with the idea. But she was trying to be nice, right? Trying to be helpful and actually being helpful just weren't always the same thing. And seriously, until the missing things turned out to be something actually valuable, Nidalee wasn't immensely concerned about whether Luck would really find them or not. And Luck was very convinced that he indeed would - enough for Nidalee's part, too, it seemed.

"Well, not many do, really. Takes a lot of time to really study them," Nidalee remarked nonchalantly about the herbs. To Nidalee, the less others knew, the better. It made her own knowledge that much more valuable.

They were greeted nearly immediately by a female Imperial. Nidalee nodded and smiled at her.
"Yes, table for two. I don't think we're in any hurry," she noted to her, and then turned back to Luck. "It indeed seems I might get everything I need from one place. How fortunate."
Something seemed to occur to Nidalee suddenly, and she tilted her head and grinned.
"You seem to bring luck to other dragons, too," she chuckled at his companion.
@Toyoll

Nyarla considered his suggestion for a moment. It'd probably be better if she took up his offer, but she had never liked rich foods. They made her feel heavy and slow, and that certainly wouldn't do. She offered a polite (albeit cold) smile to the Guardian. "I'm not particularity fond of swan, but if there's a few oysters somewhere, I'm willing to make them work."

At his second question, her tail twitched. "Oh, nothing too much. My clan just has an odd fondness of old tomes, and one of my diplomats informed me that your kin have a few volumes we happen to be missing. Our collection is nearly complete; it seems a pity to settle with a few gaps when we're so close."

She examined her claw-tips. They were blunted by mud. She scowled and set her paw down, discretely cleaning them on the bottom of the table. "I suppose I could just buy the books and depart, but my mate and I have come to the conclusion that a partnership would be pleasant. After all, there are many things that are common in the Woods, but unfortunately sparse in the Expanses."
@Toyoll

Nyarla considered his suggestion for a moment. It'd probably be better if she took up his offer, but she had never liked rich foods. They made her feel heavy and slow, and that certainly wouldn't do. She offered a polite (albeit cold) smile to the Guardian. "I'm not particularity fond of swan, but if there's a few oysters somewhere, I'm willing to make them work."

At his second question, her tail twitched. "Oh, nothing too much. My clan just has an odd fondness of old tomes, and one of my diplomats informed me that your kin have a few volumes we happen to be missing. Our collection is nearly complete; it seems a pity to settle with a few gaps when we're so close."

She examined her claw-tips. They were blunted by mud. She scowled and set her paw down, discretely cleaning them on the bottom of the table. "I suppose I could just buy the books and depart, but my mate and I have come to the conclusion that a partnership would be pleasant. After all, there are many things that are common in the Woods, but unfortunately sparse in the Expanses."
(( OOC: @Sasutin @Toyoll Sorry for the lateness, it was a hectic weekend! Might be slow due to festival time too~ ))

Luck looked on in interest from the doorway, absently stepping from side to side as patrons skirted around him to enter and leave. The teahouse was packed, two impressive-looking Imperial attendants weaving rapidly between tables to keep all the dragons watered.

Luck considered Maris and Audhild sitting companionably, taking restful sips of hot tea after a trying day. “I think so,” he grinned, sobering again as the conversation turned.

“Aye. Seems like you can’t take two steps without heading onto Beastclan turf these days. With the borders changing, the younglings don’t always know to stay clear.” There had been too many close calls.

Luck nodded at Mirage’s suggestion but was careful not to commit. He had a gut feeling about where the item could be found.

Just then, the hooded Imperial made herself heard over the fremescent murmur of conversation and clack of claws against floorboards. Herbs, tea and healing tonics, Luck thought happily. “The gods are indeed favourable today.”

“I doubt it’s completely my doing,” he hastened to add. Audhild would have some words to say about boasting, and Maris would have more words about keeping unusual skillsets to himself.

Perhaps the comment would have been more convincing if a departing Skydancer hadn’t fumbled their change, unknowingly dropping several coins into Luck’s open satchel. Unaware, Luck eyed the few empty tables, wondering which would be theirs.
(( OOC: @Sasutin @Toyoll Sorry for the lateness, it was a hectic weekend! Might be slow due to festival time too~ ))

Luck looked on in interest from the doorway, absently stepping from side to side as patrons skirted around him to enter and leave. The teahouse was packed, two impressive-looking Imperial attendants weaving rapidly between tables to keep all the dragons watered.

Luck considered Maris and Audhild sitting companionably, taking restful sips of hot tea after a trying day. “I think so,” he grinned, sobering again as the conversation turned.

“Aye. Seems like you can’t take two steps without heading onto Beastclan turf these days. With the borders changing, the younglings don’t always know to stay clear.” There had been too many close calls.

Luck nodded at Mirage’s suggestion but was careful not to commit. He had a gut feeling about where the item could be found.

Just then, the hooded Imperial made herself heard over the fremescent murmur of conversation and clack of claws against floorboards. Herbs, tea and healing tonics, Luck thought happily. “The gods are indeed favourable today.”

“I doubt it’s completely my doing,” he hastened to add. Audhild would have some words to say about boasting, and Maris would have more words about keeping unusual skillsets to himself.

Perhaps the comment would have been more convincing if a departing Skydancer hadn’t fumbled their change, unknowingly dropping several coins into Luck’s open satchel. Unaware, Luck eyed the few empty tables, wondering which would be theirs.
@Mydurisekel

((My greatest apologies for the delay! Work has been positively overwhelming, deadlines are not kind creatures, let me assure you. In any case, my intent was to see if anyone would engage you before I stepped in, as it stands, it looks like you may need a boost!))

The little Spiral stumbled into a stall walled in fishing nets, creating a sort of open-air tent around them. A large, elderly Guardian female sat at the back, her seafoam scales glinting faintly in the sparse light. Garlands of seashells were strung in heavy heaps around her neck, her shoulders and around her paunch belly, clattering softly as she moved. Even in her advanced age, she was stunning. She looked as a gemstone that has been polished and smoothed in the churning tides of the ocean. Her scales were chipped, but the edges were soft, her claws were blunted, but beautifully buffed, revealing an iridescent, nacreous sheen. She hummed an old seafarer's melody with a voice as soothing as gently lapping waves as she worked on yet another garland of cone shells.

The old drakka was flanked by two long tables covered in beautiful natural treasures from the sea. Piles of pearls, pink shells, bright corrals, beautiful sea stars and a bounty of other wonders crowded the surfaces of her stall.

She looked up with faded sapphire eyes that still sparkled like the sun on the water and smiled, "Why hello, young sir! Welcome to my little stall, I do hope you find something you like here!"
@Mydurisekel

((My greatest apologies for the delay! Work has been positively overwhelming, deadlines are not kind creatures, let me assure you. In any case, my intent was to see if anyone would engage you before I stepped in, as it stands, it looks like you may need a boost!))

The little Spiral stumbled into a stall walled in fishing nets, creating a sort of open-air tent around them. A large, elderly Guardian female sat at the back, her seafoam scales glinting faintly in the sparse light. Garlands of seashells were strung in heavy heaps around her neck, her shoulders and around her paunch belly, clattering softly as she moved. Even in her advanced age, she was stunning. She looked as a gemstone that has been polished and smoothed in the churning tides of the ocean. Her scales were chipped, but the edges were soft, her claws were blunted, but beautifully buffed, revealing an iridescent, nacreous sheen. She hummed an old seafarer's melody with a voice as soothing as gently lapping waves as she worked on yet another garland of cone shells.

The old drakka was flanked by two long tables covered in beautiful natural treasures from the sea. Piles of pearls, pink shells, bright corrals, beautiful sea stars and a bounty of other wonders crowded the surfaces of her stall.

She looked up with faded sapphire eyes that still sparkled like the sun on the water and smiled, "Why hello, young sir! Welcome to my little stall, I do hope you find something you like here!"
@Stanzascale

((My greatest apologies for the delay! Work has been positively overwhelming, deadlines are not kind creatures, let me assure you.))

Tenebrae grinned her wolfish smile, "Excellent! I do hope he's up to snuff! Would be great to have an extra pair of claws to deal with this rabble!" From somewhere across the room an impatient Mirror shouted at the dark female for more tea, Tenebrae answered him with sweet words and another smile, before looking back to face Eada with an annoyed expression. "Such charmers." With one last grunt, she slithered off to tend to the rowdy customers.

Zyddir, meanwhile was savouring the very last of his oysters, careful not to eat them too quickly. He watched his clan sister saunter away before turning to Eada with a chuckle, "My dear, you are quite the wonderful sister, looking for employment on his behalf. Not interested in slaving over a stove, yourself?" he laughed quietly at his own comment, "Honestly, I can't say I blame you."
@Stanzascale

((My greatest apologies for the delay! Work has been positively overwhelming, deadlines are not kind creatures, let me assure you.))

Tenebrae grinned her wolfish smile, "Excellent! I do hope he's up to snuff! Would be great to have an extra pair of claws to deal with this rabble!" From somewhere across the room an impatient Mirror shouted at the dark female for more tea, Tenebrae answered him with sweet words and another smile, before looking back to face Eada with an annoyed expression. "Such charmers." With one last grunt, she slithered off to tend to the rowdy customers.

Zyddir, meanwhile was savouring the very last of his oysters, careful not to eat them too quickly. He watched his clan sister saunter away before turning to Eada with a chuckle, "My dear, you are quite the wonderful sister, looking for employment on his behalf. Not interested in slaving over a stove, yourself?" he laughed quietly at his own comment, "Honestly, I can't say I blame you."
@Saccharineseer [i]((My deepest apologies for the delay, friend! Work has been absolutely exhausting, looming deadlines are, sadly, quite stressful! In any case, you aren't intruding at all! In fact, I welcome you to this little thread and I hope you find it entertaining. It was my intention to see if anyone would engage you first, but it would seem you are in need of a partner! Allow me, then!))[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15409721] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/154098/15409721_350.png[/img] [/url] As the two companions traveled amongst the veritable maze of stalls, storefronts and shops, a light, lilting tone could be heard floating above the general fracas of busy dragons at the trading post. The music grew louder as the pair got closer and, eventually, a diminutive dragonelle became visible when the throngs of patrons momentarily cleared. She was a small Coatl, snowy-white scales that caught the soft light of the glowing mushrooms almost as well as the breath-taking pearls that adorned her. Striking black stripes, dark as night, slashed her pallid hide, beautifully wrapping around her arms, legs and around her elegant throat. The little female was delightfully plump and obviously held in high regard, but it was clear she was no broodmother. However, what was most stunning was not her physical beauty, but her skill and elegance as she plucked at the silvery strings of her harp. She sang in her native tongue, normally a mishmash of grating hums and clicks suddenly became a beautifully exotic melody that threaded and weaved through the dulcet tones of her instrument. At her feet lay a small, silver basin. It was already half-full of coins from appreciative guests.
@Saccharineseer

((My deepest apologies for the delay, friend! Work has been absolutely exhausting, looming deadlines are, sadly, quite stressful! In any case, you aren't intruding at all! In fact, I welcome you to this little thread and I hope you find it entertaining. It was my intention to see if anyone would engage you first, but it would seem you are in need of a partner! Allow me, then!))

15409721_350.png

As the two companions traveled amongst the veritable maze of stalls, storefronts and shops, a light, lilting tone could be heard floating above the general fracas of busy dragons at the trading post. The music grew louder as the pair got closer and, eventually, a diminutive dragonelle became visible when the throngs of patrons momentarily cleared.

She was a small Coatl, snowy-white scales that caught the soft light of the glowing mushrooms almost as well as the breath-taking pearls that adorned her. Striking black stripes, dark as night, slashed her pallid hide, beautifully wrapping around her arms, legs and around her elegant throat. The little female was delightfully plump and obviously held in high regard, but it was clear she was no broodmother.

However, what was most stunning was not her physical beauty, but her skill and elegance as she plucked at the silvery strings of her harp. She sang in her native tongue, normally a mishmash of grating hums and clicks suddenly became a beautifully exotic melody that threaded and weaved through the dulcet tones of her instrument.

At her feet lay a small, silver basin. It was already half-full of coins from appreciative guests.
@ShoggyDancer

((My deepest apologies for the delay! Work has been most consuming lately, deadlines were upon us, you see! In any case, I shall wait another day, maybe two, to see if I can free up Rhiz. If not, I will just bring her here regardless.))

Korrick shrugged his large shoulders, "Very well, my Lady, though it is a good swan." he flagged down one of his clan brothers, a young Wildclaw hunter, "Be a good lad and tell the delirious duo inside to fetch us a braised mutton and a plate of oysters for our esteemed guest?" The Wildclaw didn't seem terribly impressed with this demand, but didn't balk or sneer before quickly ducking into the teahouse proper.

The Guardian turned back to the enigmatic female, "Matriarch Rhizanthel is always looking for more allies and I don't recall us having many ties to the Lightning Flight's domain." He lazily combed his beard with his perfectly trimmed claws, "And if it's rare books and artifacts you are after, well, our Matriarch is quite gifted at acquiring them also. Her duteous Ridgebacks are very talented agents in such matters."
@ShoggyDancer

((My deepest apologies for the delay! Work has been most consuming lately, deadlines were upon us, you see! In any case, I shall wait another day, maybe two, to see if I can free up Rhiz. If not, I will just bring her here regardless.))

Korrick shrugged his large shoulders, "Very well, my Lady, though it is a good swan." he flagged down one of his clan brothers, a young Wildclaw hunter, "Be a good lad and tell the delirious duo inside to fetch us a braised mutton and a plate of oysters for our esteemed guest?" The Wildclaw didn't seem terribly impressed with this demand, but didn't balk or sneer before quickly ducking into the teahouse proper.

The Guardian turned back to the enigmatic female, "Matriarch Rhizanthel is always looking for more allies and I don't recall us having many ties to the Lightning Flight's domain." He lazily combed his beard with his perfectly trimmed claws, "And if it's rare books and artifacts you are after, well, our Matriarch is quite gifted at acquiring them also. Her duteous Ridgebacks are very talented agents in such matters."
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17