Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Steven Universe RP [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@rosadraconis @inkgem @jamiethemonster @kitleer @magiccatx333

"Nothing?"

Topaz frowned and looked over at Citrine, whose tenseness had dissolved into a look of disappointment. With the threat of combat having passed, she dejectedly walked back over to rejoin her companions. She sat down in the sand, running her hands through it and seeming to reflect deeply. Tanzanite looked down at her sadly and then patted her on the head.

"Aww, it's be okay. We can try again." The giant blue gem spoke for the first time, parroting something that Topaz often said.
@rosadraconis @inkgem @jamiethemonster @kitleer @magiccatx333

"Nothing?"

Topaz frowned and looked over at Citrine, whose tenseness had dissolved into a look of disappointment. With the threat of combat having passed, she dejectedly walked back over to rejoin her companions. She sat down in the sand, running her hands through it and seeming to reflect deeply. Tanzanite looked down at her sadly and then patted her on the head.

"Aww, it's be okay. We can try again." The giant blue gem spoke for the first time, parroting something that Topaz often said.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@rosadraconis @lesley @jamiethemonster @inkgem @magiccatx333

Amber looked over "You look upset, were you really hoping for a fight?" She asked "against somebody you don't even know the strength or skill of for fun, That's a little silly but I can understand you're eagerness. I used to be the same way, I believe it's a sign of an under developed mind." She flipped her hair taunting them slightly "Maybe someday I'll humor you just to see what you've got" she continued.
Salt remembered when Amber went through that phase and what knocked her out of it, she felt a moment of pride for her friend who wanted to teach the other the same lesson.
@rosadraconis @lesley @jamiethemonster @inkgem @magiccatx333

Amber looked over "You look upset, were you really hoping for a fight?" She asked "against somebody you don't even know the strength or skill of for fun, That's a little silly but I can understand you're eagerness. I used to be the same way, I believe it's a sign of an under developed mind." She flipped her hair taunting them slightly "Maybe someday I'll humor you just to see what you've got" she continued.
Salt remembered when Amber went through that phase and what knocked her out of it, she felt a moment of pride for her friend who wanted to teach the other the same lesson.
They/Them
(@Kitleer Who's characters where you talking to in that post?)
(@Kitleer Who's characters where you talking to in that post?)
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
(( @lesley yours I'm sorry I always forget to say names I'm not used to big groups))
(( @lesley yours I'm sorry I always forget to say names I'm not used to big groups))
They/Them
@rosadraconis @lesley @magiccatx333 @inkgem @kitleer

Onyx looked over to Amber and gave a slight smile. "We'll have to spar sometime. I could use a bit o' practice against somebody other than Morgan." It was true, while she wasn't rusty by any means, sparring had gotten boring against Morgan.
Morganite nodded her head. "It's true, we know each other's moves too well, we never win anymore," She huffed and looked down, beginning to draw in the sand with her finger. "It always ends up in a stalemate."
@rosadraconis @lesley @magiccatx333 @inkgem @kitleer

Onyx looked over to Amber and gave a slight smile. "We'll have to spar sometime. I could use a bit o' practice against somebody other than Morgan." It was true, while she wasn't rusty by any means, sparring had gotten boring against Morgan.
Morganite nodded her head. "It's true, we know each other's moves too well, we never win anymore," She huffed and looked down, beginning to draw in the sand with her finger. "It always ends up in a stalemate."
tumblr_nd7edkLGW11sglgojo1_1280.png
@lesley @jamiethemonster @rosadraconis @magiccatx333 @inkgem @

Amber laughed, "We'll have to arrange something sometime but in the meantime, we should track down that ship, or maybe check up on those other gems, y'know the ones getting in a turf war over there." She pointed where the others were farther away.
"Yeah we might be able to sort things out and get them to join us, that is if they are friendly." Halite said
"I'm sure that they could be a good help if they are willing to." Amber stated.

@magiccatx333
((I'm pinging you twice to ask if it's okay for you to close the RP now? I think we have it far enough along now.))
@lesley @jamiethemonster @rosadraconis @magiccatx333 @inkgem @

Amber laughed, "We'll have to arrange something sometime but in the meantime, we should track down that ship, or maybe check up on those other gems, y'know the ones getting in a turf war over there." She pointed where the others were farther away.
"Yeah we might be able to sort things out and get them to join us, that is if they are friendly." Halite said
"I'm sure that they could be a good help if they are willing to." Amber stated.

@magiccatx333
((I'm pinging you twice to ask if it's okay for you to close the RP now? I think we have it far enough along now.))
They/Them
@lesley @jamiethemonster @magiccatx333 @inkgem

kunzite noticed the gems watching them from afar 'hey' she said 'there are some more gems over there- they must be the ones that didn't get involved in our dispute.
@lesley @jamiethemonster @magiccatx333 @inkgem

kunzite noticed the gems watching them from afar 'hey' she said 'there are some more gems over there- they must be the ones that didn't get involved in our dispute.
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
((@lesley @jamiethemonster @rosadraconis @kitleer @inkgem))

((Sorry guys, for some reason flightrising hasn't been pinging me, I'll get caught up and back in ASAP))
((@lesley @jamiethemonster @rosadraconis @kitleer @inkgem))

((Sorry guys, for some reason flightrising hasn't been pinging me, I'll get caught up and back in ASAP))
CPMK3ES.gif
Dream-Dragon-Hatchery-Button.png
aiheRBy.png
(( @magiccatx333 Okay, honestly I thought this died because @rosadraconis didn't ping me >v< ))
(( @magiccatx333 Okay, honestly I thought this died because @rosadraconis didn't ping me >v< ))
They/Them
1 2 3 4 5 6