Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Steven Universe RP [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@magiccatx333 @lesley @jamiethemonster @inkgem @rosadraconis

'Get out, i came here to shelter myself from the homeworld, i don't support any cause, i am merely a bystander, so i say again, get out of here before i make you.' a voice rang out from the shadows as kunzite slowly made herself visible to the intruders. 'i will leave you if you leave me be' she slowly said as she produced several daggers from the gem on her neck for emphasis.
@magiccatx333 @lesley @jamiethemonster @inkgem @rosadraconis

'Get out, i came here to shelter myself from the homeworld, i don't support any cause, i am merely a bystander, so i say again, get out of here before i make you.' a voice rang out from the shadows as kunzite slowly made herself visible to the intruders. 'i will leave you if you leave me be' she slowly said as she produced several daggers from the gem on her neck for emphasis.
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
@rosadraconis @lesley @jamiethemonster @inkgem @magiccatx333

Amber and halite erupt onto the beachside without looking back, neither one of them knowing about where the knives came from exactly. They slow down and eventually stop, both looking around to see if they were far enough from the danger zone, they silently agree that they were and they felt wave of relief wash over them. Halite let out a giggle glad to be safe, and Amber brushed off leaves and sticks. Halite looked at the sand and water and asked "why don't we ever go here? it's nice and warm."
"It's too public." Amber replied, watching her play with the yellow sand.
"Oh." Halite sighed "Well maybe we can come to relax here some day?"
"Maybe, but not now, come on we need to continue." Amber pulls Halite up by her hand as she tries to wipe sand off her with the other.

Amber and halite erupt onto the beachside without looking back, neither one of them knowing about where the knives came from exactly. They slow down and eventually stop, both looking around to see if they were far enough from the danger zone, they silently agree that they were and they felt wave of relief wash over them. Halite let out a giggle glad to be safe, and Amber brushed off leaves and sticks. Halite looked at the sand and water and asked "why don't we ever go here? it's nice and warm."
"It's too public." Amber replied, watching her play with the yellow sand.
"Oh." Halite sighed "Well maybe we can come to relax here some day?"
"Maybe, but not now, come on we need to continue." Amber pulls Halite up by her hand as she tries to wipe sand off her with the other.
They/Them
@rosadraconis @kitleer @jamiethemonster @inkgem @magiccatx333

The sudden appearance of the others had given Citrine no time to think about hiding or attacking. With her companions still some ways behind but catching up quickly, she stood nearby looking helpless, frozen in shock. She had come here to find other gems, but this was not the way she'd intended to encounter them, and these certainly weren't the ones from the fragments of her memory. They didn't seem to see her, and she didn't have any way to communicate with them verbally.

Thoughtfully, she noticed that one of them had brushed several sticks off the ground from where they had emerged from the treeline. She picked up a small twig and listlessly tossed it in their general direction.

The sudden appearance of the others had given Citrine no time to think about hiding or attacking. With her companions still some ways behind but catching up quickly, she stood nearby looking helpless, frozen in shock. She had come here to find other gems, but this was not the way she'd intended to encounter them, and these certainly weren't the ones from the fragments of her memory. They didn't seem to see her, and she didn't have any way to communicate with them verbally.

Thoughtfully, she noticed that one of them had brushed several sticks off the ground from where they had emerged from the treeline. She picked up a small twig and listlessly tossed it in their general direction.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif

The stick fell short of them but was caught in their peripheral vision. Halite turned surprised to stare at the twig and Amber searched for the owner spotting them in the distance, she shoved Halite behind a boulder and summoned her axe waiting for the gem to approach.

The stick fell short of them but was caught in their peripheral vision. Halite turned surprised to stare at the twig and Amber searched for the owner spotting them in the distance, she shoved Halite behind a boulder and summoned her axe waiting for the gem to approach.
They/Them
@rosadraconis @kitleer @jamiethemonster @Lesley @magiccatx333

The dead leaves rustled under the steps of Thulite and Sodalite as the gems walked through the small forest path and towards the beach. "Yo where is the next town? I'm hungry." Thulite spoke, looking over to Sodalite who was walking next to her.

"You literally always say that, but we both know that's impossible." Sodalite mused.

"Oh and you're not hungry?" Thulite grinned in response, her pink eyes meeting Sodalites blue ones.

"Well technically no. But food does sound good about now." the smaller gem responded, bringing a hand to her chin in an almost inquiring fashion.

"Seeee. I'm in the mood for ice cream- or maybe a hot dog! How about you?" Thulite started off excitedly.

"Gems?" Sodalite breathed, almost in confusion.

"You want to eat gems?" Thulite replied, a look of disgust playing on her features.

"No- look." Sodalite responded quickly, pointing towards the beach side.

Thulite gave her friend a strange look before following the direction she was pointing. The pink gems eyes narrowed for a moment before widening again. "Oh word." she breathed, noticing there were actually other gems here. The two had not come in contact with other gems for hundreds of years, or so maybe it felt to them. Not since the war. But here was several gems, all right in front of them.

"They drew their weapon." Sodalite commented, motioning towards where one of the gems had taken a protective stance in front of another and had summoned their axe.

"But they aren't attacking, maybe they aren't home world?" Thulite responded softly, not drawing her eyes away from the sight.

"True..." Sodalite replied, a bit distantly at that. She was still more surprised at the fact they had found other gems so quickly.

@rosadraconis @kitleer @jamiethemonster @Lesley @magiccatx333

The dead leaves rustled under the steps of Thulite and Sodalite as the gems walked through the small forest path and towards the beach. "Yo where is the next town? I'm hungry." Thulite spoke, looking over to Sodalite who was walking next to her.

"You literally always say that, but we both know that's impossible." Sodalite mused.

"Oh and you're not hungry?" Thulite grinned in response, her pink eyes meeting Sodalites blue ones.

"Well technically no. But food does sound good about now." the smaller gem responded, bringing a hand to her chin in an almost inquiring fashion.

"Seeee. I'm in the mood for ice cream- or maybe a hot dog! How about you?" Thulite started off excitedly.

"Gems?" Sodalite breathed, almost in confusion.

"You want to eat gems?" Thulite replied, a look of disgust playing on her features.

"No- look." Sodalite responded quickly, pointing towards the beach side.

Thulite gave her friend a strange look before following the direction she was pointing. The pink gems eyes narrowed for a moment before widening again. "Oh word." she breathed, noticing there were actually other gems here. The two had not come in contact with other gems for hundreds of years, or so maybe it felt to them. Not since the war. But here was several gems, all right in front of them.

"They drew their weapon." Sodalite commented, motioning towards where one of the gems had taken a protective stance in front of another and had summoned their axe.

"But they aren't attacking, maybe they aren't home world?" Thulite responded softly, not drawing her eyes away from the sight.

"True..." Sodalite replied, a bit distantly at that. She was still more surprised at the fact they had found other gems so quickly.

Like my art? Want a commission? Please check it out! X

Seeing one of the others draw her weapon, Citrine approached cautiously, making a dismissive motion with her hands. Provoking a conflict definitely wasn't her intention, but it seemed as though this day in age all gems reacted to one another with hostility first and questions later. She didn't draw her weapon; she didn't know any other way to communicate that she meant no harm. Unfortunately, the threat display would come from elsewhere.

As soon as he came upon the burgeoning conflict, Topaz hopped down from Tanzanite's shoulder and addressed the other gem directly. Citrine crouched back again in fear, concerned that things where about to spiral out of control.

"Stop! She's with us!" He called as he engaged his own weapon, another axe considerably larger then him. "Unless you want to see which one of us is better with our weapon!"

Seeing one of the others draw her weapon, Citrine approached cautiously, making a dismissive motion with her hands. Provoking a conflict definitely wasn't her intention, but it seemed as though this day in age all gems reacted to one another with hostility first and questions later. She didn't draw her weapon; she didn't know any other way to communicate that she meant no harm. Unfortunately, the threat display would come from elsewhere.

As soon as he came upon the burgeoning conflict, Topaz hopped down from Tanzanite's shoulder and addressed the other gem directly. Citrine crouched back again in fear, concerned that things where about to spiral out of control.

"Stop! She's with us!" He called as he engaged his own weapon, another axe considerably larger then him. "Unless you want to see which one of us is better with our weapon!"

Amber stayed in attack mode not letting her guard down. "Who are you? Why are you here?" she shouts. Halite was frightened that Amber was in trouble and foolishly jumped out swinging around her nunchucks, almost hitting the other before Amber even could react.
"Salt get back over here!" she yelled angrily.

(forgot to ping fixed it)

Amber stayed in attack mode not letting her guard down. "Who are you? Why are you here?" she shouts. Halite was frightened that Amber was in trouble and foolishly jumped out swinging around her nunchucks, almost hitting the other before Amber even could react.
"Salt get back over here!" she yelled angrily.

(forgot to ping fixed it)
They/Them

Citrine fell back farther when the second gem prepared to fight as well, clinging tightly to the side of the cliff. Seeing her cower in fear, Topaz realized that he would have to be the one to communicate their situation, as usual. He sighed, but didn't relax his grip on the axe, just in case diplomacy failed.

"She's here to find the Crystal Gems!" He boomed. "And we're here because we're her friends!" Then he looked back at Tanzanite, a silent communication passing between them. She would be ready to tag team him if fighting turned out to be the only option.

Citrine fell back farther when the second gem prepared to fight as well, clinging tightly to the side of the cliff. Seeing her cower in fear, Topaz realized that he would have to be the one to communicate their situation, as usual. He sighed, but didn't relax his grip on the axe, just in case diplomacy failed.

"She's here to find the Crystal Gems!" He boomed. "And we're here because we're her friends!" Then he looked back at Tanzanite, a silent communication passing between them. She would be ready to tag team him if fighting turned out to be the only option.

Amber grabbed Halite by the back of her shirt and pulled her to the side.
"I have this under control, STOP doing that!" She growled at her younger friend before she realized the others were ready to answer her. She used her axe to pivot herself back to look at them but kept it inserted in the ground in a non threatening way.
After listening she asked "Who is she back there and why would she be looking for them?"

Amber grabbed Halite by the back of her shirt and pulled her to the side.
"I have this under control, STOP doing that!" She growled at her younger friend before she realized the others were ready to answer her. She used her axe to pivot herself back to look at them but kept it inserted in the ground in a non threatening way.
After listening she asked "Who is she back there and why would she be looking for them?"
They/Them
@rosadraconis @lesley @jamiethemonster @inkgem @kitleer

When the Strange pink gem threw knives toward their camp, Tourmaline scrambled off her log and drew her sword out of her gem. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Jade rise as well, and made a 'wait' gesture with her hands. Heliotrope stopped pacing and looked toward the new gem just in time for several other to appear from various areas. It looked as though everyone was at a standstill.

Jade scowled at the pink gem, unusually expressive. He would have been fine going another thousand years not having to deal with another of his kind, let alone however many had just shown up. Jade guessed it had been unreasonable to assume they were the only ones who would come to investigate, but he'd at least hoped they wouldn't be as unstable as most gems. If the immediate fighting was anything to go by though, he was wrong.

"Why do you have anymore right to be here than we do?" He growled, raising his clawed hand.

Jockeyed by her friends words, Tourmaline spoke up as well. "Yeah, we're looking for the gems around here! Were any of you the ones who blew up the homeworld ship?"
@rosadraconis @lesley @jamiethemonster @inkgem @kitleer

When the Strange pink gem threw knives toward their camp, Tourmaline scrambled off her log and drew her sword out of her gem. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Jade rise as well, and made a 'wait' gesture with her hands. Heliotrope stopped pacing and looked toward the new gem just in time for several other to appear from various areas. It looked as though everyone was at a standstill.

Jade scowled at the pink gem, unusually expressive. He would have been fine going another thousand years not having to deal with another of his kind, let alone however many had just shown up. Jade guessed it had been unreasonable to assume they were the only ones who would come to investigate, but he'd at least hoped they wouldn't be as unstable as most gems. If the immediate fighting was anything to go by though, he was wrong.

"Why do you have anymore right to be here than we do?" He growled, raising his clawed hand.

Jockeyed by her friends words, Tourmaline spoke up as well. "Yeah, we're looking for the gems around here! Were any of you the ones who blew up the homeworld ship?"
CPMK3ES.gif
Dream-Dragon-Hatchery-Button.png
aiheRBy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6