Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Steven Universe RP [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@jamiethemonster @kitleer

Thanks for joining guys : )
@jamiethemonster @kitleer

Thanks for joining guys : )
CPMK3ES.gif
Dream-Dragon-Hatchery-Button.png
aiheRBy.png
@MagicCatX333
Welcome! Happy to, I love SU <3
@MagicCatX333
Welcome! Happy to, I love SU <3
tumblr_nd7edkLGW11sglgojo1_1280.png
@Lesely @kitleer @jamiethemonster

Hey so I think we have enough people, would everyone be good with starting tomorrow?
@Lesely @kitleer @jamiethemonster

Hey so I think we have enough people, would everyone be good with starting tomorrow?
CPMK3ES.gif
aiheRBy.png
@Lesely @kitleer @MagicCatX333
Sure, I'm down.
What about the rest of you?
@Lesely @kitleer @MagicCatX333
Sure, I'm down.
What about the rest of you?
tumblr_nd7edkLGW11sglgojo1_1280.png
@Jamiethemonster @Kitleer @MagicCatX333

Yup, ready to go!
@Jamiethemonster @Kitleer @MagicCatX333

Yup, ready to go!
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@magiccatx33 @jamiethemonster @lesley
That will work for me!
@magiccatx33 @jamiethemonster @lesley
That will work for me!
They/Them
@MagicCatX333

Hey! I'm interested in joining and I see you guys haven't started yet ahah. May I please join? C: I'll fill out a form if I'm allowed to wooo uvu
@MagicCatX333

Hey! I'm interested in joining and I see you guys haven't started yet ahah. May I please join? C: I'll fill out a form if I'm allowed to wooo uvu
Like my art? Want a commission? Please check it out! X
@inkgem

Sure thing ^.^ We'd be happy to have you.
@inkgem

Sure thing ^.^ We'd be happy to have you.
CPMK3ES.gif
aiheRBy.png
@magicCatx333

Name:Kunzite

Appearance: a small structured, white haired girl (w/ soft pink at tips), which she wears in a style longer than a male cut but shorter than a bob, is uncontrollable and so she gets a lot of random cowlicks. wears a pale pink tank top tucked into a pair of white leggings with a strip of fabric hanging out, wears brown lace combat boots. gem is pale pink triangle located on her neck.

Personality: is quiet and reserved in the majority of non-hostile situations but is fiercely loyal and will protect anyone she considers a comrade. dislikes being stared at. is a bit of a smart-alec chiming in at random times with well thought up puns leaving anyone laughing for hours.

Main Weapon: duel chakram (basically a Frisbee blade thing look it up) with a small dotted pattern

Main power: has excellent aim and is known to occasionally fight with throwing knives and bows because of this, she is also a tactical genius rivaling peridot or above.
Other: is an artist and draws and sings compulsively
@magicCatx333

Name:Kunzite

Appearance: a small structured, white haired girl (w/ soft pink at tips), which she wears in a style longer than a male cut but shorter than a bob, is uncontrollable and so she gets a lot of random cowlicks. wears a pale pink tank top tucked into a pair of white leggings with a strip of fabric hanging out, wears brown lace combat boots. gem is pale pink triangle located on her neck.

Personality: is quiet and reserved in the majority of non-hostile situations but is fiercely loyal and will protect anyone she considers a comrade. dislikes being stared at. is a bit of a smart-alec chiming in at random times with well thought up puns leaving anyone laughing for hours.

Main Weapon: duel chakram (basically a Frisbee blade thing look it up) with a small dotted pattern

Main power: has excellent aim and is known to occasionally fight with throwing knives and bows because of this, she is also a tactical genius rivaling peridot or above.
Other: is an artist and draws and sings compulsively
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
@rosadraconis

Thanks for joining : ) Any chance you have any more gems to add though? I'm trying to keep a minimum of two. If you don't though it's fine though, I'm not going to kick you out or anything for having just one : P
@rosadraconis

Thanks for joining : ) Any chance you have any more gems to add though? I'm trying to keep a minimum of two. If you don't though it's fine though, I'm not going to kick you out or anything for having just one : P
CPMK3ES.gif
aiheRBy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6