Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Private RP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(@wautii)

"Aeri-" Twilight's shout was cut short as he stumbled over a tree root, falling forward through a bush. Beyond the bush was a steep decline, which he tumbled down at high speeds. He landed on his side, head spinning.

Aerie jumped up in surprise as Twilight landed next to him with a heavy thump, the echo of snapping tree branches still ringing in his ears.

"Uh... Twilight?" Aerie asked, staring into Twilight's face. "Are you okay?"

Twilight groaned. "No." He flopped onto his stomach and shouted weakly, "I found them!"
(@wautii)

"Aeri-" Twilight's shout was cut short as he stumbled over a tree root, falling forward through a bush. Beyond the bush was a steep decline, which he tumbled down at high speeds. He landed on his side, head spinning.

Aerie jumped up in surprise as Twilight landed next to him with a heavy thump, the echo of snapping tree branches still ringing in his ears.

"Uh... Twilight?" Aerie asked, staring into Twilight's face. "Are you okay?"

Twilight groaned. "No." He flopped onto his stomach and shouted weakly, "I found them!"
Satin Violets brot | they/them
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
(@alphaloaf)

Midnight attempted to use his wings to safely descend down the hill and ended up nearly falling the same way as his brother. Hyacintho delicately treaded through, trying not to catch anything on her blue fur. Aurea raced down, a more relieved look on his face.

Choruscatione emitted a squeak of joy upon seeing her nestmates. "Oh my gosh, you're all alive!" She squealed before rolling over on her back in happiness. She then cleared her throat and looked sideways. "Mhm."

Ancilla woke up from all the chatter going on. "Huh...?"
(@alphaloaf)

Midnight attempted to use his wings to safely descend down the hill and ended up nearly falling the same way as his brother. Hyacintho delicately treaded through, trying not to catch anything on her blue fur. Aurea raced down, a more relieved look on his face.

Choruscatione emitted a squeak of joy upon seeing her nestmates. "Oh my gosh, you're all alive!" She squealed before rolling over on her back in happiness. She then cleared her throat and looked sideways. "Mhm."

Ancilla woke up from all the chatter going on. "Huh...?"
cado/kai | they/them | +0FR | #IStandWithRhea | art shop | adopt shop
vCPT6OV.png
(@wautii)

Twilight sighed in defeat, flinging his arm over his eyes. "Thus, the young hero must perish, wounded and abandoned by his own friends..."

Aerie snorted. "Suck it up." Twilight glared up at him between his claws.

Vanta slid down with her siblings, bounding over to her two friends. "What's up with him?" She asked Aerie, motioning towards Twilight.

"Melodrama," Aerie replied at the same time as Twilight, who moaned, "Betrayal and gravity!"
(@wautii)

Twilight sighed in defeat, flinging his arm over his eyes. "Thus, the young hero must perish, wounded and abandoned by his own friends..."

Aerie snorted. "Suck it up." Twilight glared up at him between his claws.

Vanta slid down with her siblings, bounding over to her two friends. "What's up with him?" She asked Aerie, motioning towards Twilight.

"Melodrama," Aerie replied at the same time as Twilight, who moaned, "Betrayal and gravity!"
Satin Violets brot | they/them
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
(@alphaloaf)

Hyacintho rolled her eyes. She looked up at the sky, which was beginning to grow dark. "It might be too late to visit their clan.." She noted. Midnight looked up as well, then added, "Dusk will fall soon. I'm going to have to agree with Hyacintho."

Aurea yawned. "I'm still tired, too."

Choruscatione giggled and grinned. Ancilla felt like she had no idea of what was going on but agreed with the plan of going back.

[end the rp with this i guess???]
(@alphaloaf)

Hyacintho rolled her eyes. She looked up at the sky, which was beginning to grow dark. "It might be too late to visit their clan.." She noted. Midnight looked up as well, then added, "Dusk will fall soon. I'm going to have to agree with Hyacintho."

Aurea yawned. "I'm still tired, too."

Choruscatione giggled and grinned. Ancilla felt like she had no idea of what was going on but agreed with the plan of going back.

[end the rp with this i guess???]
cado/kai | they/them | +0FR | #IStandWithRhea | art shop | adopt shop
vCPT6OV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7