Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Private RP)
(@wautii)

"He's a skydancer." Twilight shrugged. His familiar landed on top of his head, but it was so small be didn't notice.

Vanta yawned and tried to say something, but fell asleep on top of her brother.

Aerie jerked awake, staring in confusion at the dragons before him. He spotted Vanta, asleep in a pile with two strange dragons. There were two others standing next to them that he didn't recognize, and one chatting with Twilight away from everybody else. He shrugged and curled back up to sleep.
(@wautii)

"He's a skydancer." Twilight shrugged. His familiar landed on top of his head, but it was so small be didn't notice.

Vanta yawned and tried to say something, but fell asleep on top of her brother.

Aerie jerked awake, staring in confusion at the dragons before him. He spotted Vanta, asleep in a pile with two strange dragons. There were two others standing next to them that he didn't recognize, and one chatting with Twilight away from everybody else. He shrugged and curled back up to sleep.
Satin Violets brot | they/them
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
(@alphaloaf)

"Skydancer.." Midnight murmured. "Well then, what now?" He looked up at his brother's familiar and blinked. "Oh, you guys have familiars too?"

Choruscatione began to wade over to Aerie, ignoring the brothers. Ancilla perked up and began following her nestmate. "Where are you going?" She whispered to Choruscatione.

"I'm going to talk to that Skydancer.." The Guardian dragonet replied, her eyes looking back at Ancilla's.

"Makes sense," Ancilla shrugged. "But I'm going with you."
(@alphaloaf)

"Skydancer.." Midnight murmured. "Well then, what now?" He looked up at his brother's familiar and blinked. "Oh, you guys have familiars too?"

Choruscatione began to wade over to Aerie, ignoring the brothers. Ancilla perked up and began following her nestmate. "Where are you going?" She whispered to Choruscatione.

"I'm going to talk to that Skydancer.." The Guardian dragonet replied, her eyes looking back at Ancilla's.

"Makes sense," Ancilla shrugged. "But I'm going with you."
cado/kai | they/them | +0FR | #IStandWithRhea | art shop | adopt shop
vCPT6OV.png
(@wautii)

"If it's okay with your Clan leader, maybe you could stop by our lair! You could even see dad again!" Twilight grinned. "Yeah we all have familiars. Vanta left her's at the lair and Aerie's is prolly somewhere we can't see."

Aerie sensed someone approaching, so he opened one eye, to see the two strangers wading towards him. He jumped back, wanting to get away from them. He wasn't good at conversation.
(@wautii)

"If it's okay with your Clan leader, maybe you could stop by our lair! You could even see dad again!" Twilight grinned. "Yeah we all have familiars. Vanta left her's at the lair and Aerie's is prolly somewhere we can't see."

Aerie sensed someone approaching, so he opened one eye, to see the two strangers wading towards him. He jumped back, wanting to get away from them. He wasn't good at conversation.
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
(@alphaloaf)

"We can ask Merlith and see about it," The dragonet replied. "Mine is a fierce Shadow Snake. Ancilla's is the same kind as yours, and we normally can't see Aurea's because it's always somewhere but hidden. Choruscatione has this dumb Emerald Cave Jewel for a familiar while Hyacintho has her mother's familiar."

Choruscatione yelped when Aerie jumped back. "W-We just want to talk?" She managed to get out. She realised that she, too, wasn't all that great at making conversation. Ancilla shook her head slowly and spread out her wings while yawning at the same time. The eye spots underneath certainly made a dashing, but frightening touch to her icy aura.
(@alphaloaf)

"We can ask Merlith and see about it," The dragonet replied. "Mine is a fierce Shadow Snake. Ancilla's is the same kind as yours, and we normally can't see Aurea's because it's always somewhere but hidden. Choruscatione has this dumb Emerald Cave Jewel for a familiar while Hyacintho has her mother's familiar."

Choruscatione yelped when Aerie jumped back. "W-We just want to talk?" She managed to get out. She realised that she, too, wasn't all that great at making conversation. Ancilla shook her head slowly and spread out her wings while yawning at the same time. The eye spots underneath certainly made a dashing, but frightening touch to her icy aura.
vCPT6OV.png
(@wautii)

"Vanta's familiar is some wolf with wings - I think it's called a red- breasted hainu?" Twilight shrugged. "Aerie's is a Luna Mith." His eyes lit up. "Why don't me and you go to your lair and ssk Merlith? That way I can see your new lair too!"

"Yeah, well, I don't want to talk to you." Aerie winced. That came out rude and he didn't want to be mean, he just wanted to leave.
(@wautii)

"Vanta's familiar is some wolf with wings - I think it's called a red- breasted hainu?" Twilight shrugged. "Aerie's is a Luna Mith." His eyes lit up. "Why don't me and you go to your lair and ssk Merlith? That way I can see your new lair too!"

"Yeah, well, I don't want to talk to you." Aerie winced. That came out rude and he didn't want to be mean, he just wanted to leave.
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
(@alphaloaf)

"Sure! That sounds like fun." Midnight grinned. His small Fae face practically shined with excitement.

"Sorry?" Ancilla muttered. She didn't know how to react, but she felt a connection with the Skydancer. She felt like she knew that they were similar.. Maybe it's because we're the odd ones out? Different species from the rest of the Clan?

Choruscatione was bounding away through the water to wake up her nestmates.
(@alphaloaf)

"Sure! That sounds like fun." Midnight grinned. His small Fae face practically shined with excitement.

"Sorry?" Ancilla muttered. She didn't know how to react, but she felt a connection with the Skydancer. She felt like she knew that they were similar.. Maybe it's because we're the odd ones out? Different species from the rest of the Clan?

Choruscatione was bounding away through the water to wake up her nestmates.
vCPT6OV.png
(@wautii)

"Lead the way!" Twilight leaped towards the water, prepared to follow his brother to his lair.

Aerie backed away slowly. "Uh... I didn't mean to sound so mean... Uhm, I'm just gonna go?" He turned around and bounded into the darkness of the forest.
(@wautii)

"Lead the way!" Twilight leaped towards the water, prepared to follow his brother to his lair.

Aerie backed away slowly. "Uh... I didn't mean to sound so mean... Uhm, I'm just gonna go?" He turned around and bounded into the darkness of the forest.
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
(@alphaloaf)

Midnight began walking through the shallow water before stopping. "Should we wake them up first?" He jerked his head towards Hyacintho, Aurea, and Vanta.

Choruscatione made bubbles in the water, burbling loudly.

"Wait!" Ancilla cried out. She ran after Aerie out of the water and into the thick wood, avoiding brambles and sharp thorns.
(@alphaloaf)

Midnight began walking through the shallow water before stopping. "Should we wake them up first?" He jerked his head towards Hyacintho, Aurea, and Vanta.

Choruscatione made bubbles in the water, burbling loudly.

"Wait!" Ancilla cried out. She ran after Aerie out of the water and into the thick wood, avoiding brambles and sharp thorns.
vCPT6OV.png
(@wautii)

Twilight looked back towards Vanta and her siblings. "Nah," he said. "If Merlith lets you guys go to our lair, then we'll come back and wake them up."

Aerie snaked his way up a nearby evergreen tree, peering through the pine needles to watch Ancilla make her way through the woods. His bright scales would normally stand out in the darkness, but he hoped he would look like a glowing mushroom if Ancilla didn't look too closely. His familiar hid behind one of his head feathers, clinging on tightly.
(@wautii)

Twilight looked back towards Vanta and her siblings. "Nah," he said. "If Merlith lets you guys go to our lair, then we'll come back and wake them up."

Aerie snaked his way up a nearby evergreen tree, peering through the pine needles to watch Ancilla make her way through the woods. His bright scales would normally stand out in the darkness, but he hoped he would look like a glowing mushroom if Ancilla didn't look too closely. His familiar hid behind one of his head feathers, clinging on tightly.
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
(@alphaloaf)

"Alrighty then.." Midnight muttered. "Let's go!"

Ancilla peeked through the gloomy forest. He's here somewhere... her mind echoed with the thought. "Sure are a lot of glowing mushrooms.." she grumbled. She liked the mushrooms for their glow, but there were a large quantity of them. She looked around some more and just sat on the purple turf. "He'll have to come out sooner or later."
(@alphaloaf)

"Alrighty then.." Midnight muttered. "Let's go!"

Ancilla peeked through the gloomy forest. He's here somewhere... her mind echoed with the thought. "Sure are a lot of glowing mushrooms.." she grumbled. She liked the mushrooms for their glow, but there were a large quantity of them. She looked around some more and just sat on the purple turf. "He'll have to come out sooner or later."
vCPT6OV.png