Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Private RP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(@wautii)

"Oh great," Twilight muttered. "It fell."

Vanta shot forward, swimming through the water towards the dragon faster than he could. He followed behind her, peering at the strange dragon curiously. Vanta bit gently at the dragon's neck and dragged it out of the water, heading towards the shore. She could still swim well, but was obviously slowed down, so Twilight pulled the dragon onto his shoulder to help.

The dragon looked oddly familiar...
(@wautii)

"Oh great," Twilight muttered. "It fell."

Vanta shot forward, swimming through the water towards the dragon faster than he could. He followed behind her, peering at the strange dragon curiously. Vanta bit gently at the dragon's neck and dragged it out of the water, heading towards the shore. She could still swim well, but was obviously slowed down, so Twilight pulled the dragon onto his shoulder to help.

The dragon looked oddly familiar...
Satin Violets brot | they/them
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
(@alphaloaf)

Midnight coughed and spluttered, shaking his head to get water out of his ears. He blinked his purple eyes open and sneezed. "Wow, water's cold here."

Aurea was freaking out still while Hyacintho sat by, rolling her eyes aggressively. Ancillo was awkwardly running with Choruscatione over to Midnight. Their plan was to attempt to rescue him, apparently.

"Unhand our nestmate this instant!" The Imperial dragonet shouted.

"Uh, yeah! Unhand him!" Choruscatione added.
(@alphaloaf)

Midnight coughed and spluttered, shaking his head to get water out of his ears. He blinked his purple eyes open and sneezed. "Wow, water's cold here."

Aurea was freaking out still while Hyacintho sat by, rolling her eyes aggressively. Ancillo was awkwardly running with Choruscatione over to Midnight. Their plan was to attempt to rescue him, apparently.

"Unhand our nestmate this instant!" The Imperial dragonet shouted.

"Uh, yeah! Unhand him!" Choruscatione added.
cado/kai | they/them | +0FR | #IStandWithRhea | art shop | adopt shop
vCPT6OV.png
(@wautii)

"....Midnight?" Twilight asked, staring at the dragonet's face in wonder. He ignored the other dragonets. "Oh, I've missed you so much!"

Vanta leapt in front of the two brothers, bristling at the two strangers. "I don't know who any of you are, but at least Twilight knows someone. But I don't know you, so back away!" She growled.
(@wautii)

"....Midnight?" Twilight asked, staring at the dragonet's face in wonder. He ignored the other dragonets. "Oh, I've missed you so much!"

Vanta leapt in front of the two brothers, bristling at the two strangers. "I don't know who any of you are, but at least Twilight knows someone. But I don't know you, so back away!" She growled.
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
(@alphaloaf)

Midnight yelped in surprise. "Twilight?!" His tail flicked up in excitement and he began hugging his brother.

Ancilla glared at Vanta. "We are Midnight's nestmates. He belongs with me, Choruscatione, Hyacintho, and Aurea." The dragonet looked back to the still flipping out Aurea and groaning Hyacintho. "Er, yeah. Those two and us!" Choruscatione puffed out her chest and growled at Vanta.

"Listen, Aurea. Our sister is part of a Shadow Clan." Hyacintho hissed.

"I know but what if they don't recognise us?!" Aurea whimpered. It looked like he was nearly on the verge of tears.

"We've been visiting Vanta for tides' sake!"

"... Oh."
(@alphaloaf)

Midnight yelped in surprise. "Twilight?!" His tail flicked up in excitement and he began hugging his brother.

Ancilla glared at Vanta. "We are Midnight's nestmates. He belongs with me, Choruscatione, Hyacintho, and Aurea." The dragonet looked back to the still flipping out Aurea and groaning Hyacintho. "Er, yeah. Those two and us!" Choruscatione puffed out her chest and growled at Vanta.

"Listen, Aurea. Our sister is part of a Shadow Clan." Hyacintho hissed.

"I know but what if they don't recognise us?!" Aurea whimpered. It looked like he was nearly on the verge of tears.

"We've been visiting Vanta for tides' sake!"

"... Oh."
vCPT6OV.png
(@wautii)

Twilight hugged Midnight back. "Bro bro!!!" He cried.

Vanta gasped and grinned. "Aurea and Hyacintho? Why didn't you just say that?" She ran over to her siblings and bounced happily. "Hi guys!! How's everything at home?"

Aerie fell asleep on the shore, snoring loudly.
(@wautii)

Twilight hugged Midnight back. "Bro bro!!!" He cried.

Vanta gasped and grinned. "Aurea and Hyacintho? Why didn't you just say that?" She ran over to her siblings and bounced happily. "Hi guys!! How's everything at home?"

Aerie fell asleep on the shore, snoring loudly.
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
(@alphaloaf)

(laughing at aerie holy crap)

"Bro bro, I guess!" Midnight replied.

"Wait what?" Ancilla murmured and looked at Choruscatione. The dragonet shrugged in assent.

"Aurea, look! It's Vanta," Hyacintho cried out. Aurea looked up with a giant smile on his face. "Sis!" The two pounced on Vanta playfully. "Everything is fine and dandy, really." Hyacintho giggled. "We have new nestmates, Ancilla and Choruscatione!" Aurea nodded vigorously before flopping over on his side in tiredness.

(@alphaloaf)

(laughing at aerie holy crap)

"Bro bro, I guess!" Midnight replied.

"Wait what?" Ancilla murmured and looked at Choruscatione. The dragonet shrugged in assent.

"Aurea, look! It's Vanta," Hyacintho cried out. Aurea looked up with a giant smile on his face. "Sis!" The two pounced on Vanta playfully. "Everything is fine and dandy, really." Hyacintho giggled. "We have new nestmates, Ancilla and Choruscatione!" Aurea nodded vigorously before flopping over on his side in tiredness.

vCPT6OV.png
(@wautii)

Vanta flopped on top of Aurea, cuffing his ear with affection. She looked over to Ancilla and Choruscatione. "Nice to meet you guys. I have new nest mates too. Over there is Twilight and the sleeping one is Aerie."

Aerie sneezed in his sleep as Twilight's familar flitted past his nose.
(@wautii)

Vanta flopped on top of Aurea, cuffing his ear with affection. She looked over to Ancilla and Choruscatione. "Nice to meet you guys. I have new nest mates too. Over there is Twilight and the sleeping one is Aerie."

Aerie sneezed in his sleep as Twilight's familar flitted past his nose.
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
(@alphaloaf)

"Nice to meet you as well." Ancilla said, switching between looking at Aurea and looking at Vanta. Choruscatione bounded towards the dark-scaled dragonet and hopped on top of her, but slid off. She then burst into a fit of giggles before rolling backwards under the water. Her head reappeared and she spat some water into Vanta's face.

"Whoops, sorry.." she snorted. Her tail smacked the surface like a beaver. Aurea twitched under Vanta's weight. "Nice to know you have new ones too!" Hyacintho commented, her face beaming with happiness.

Midnight glanced at Aerie. "New nestmate?"
(@alphaloaf)

"Nice to meet you as well." Ancilla said, switching between looking at Aurea and looking at Vanta. Choruscatione bounded towards the dark-scaled dragonet and hopped on top of her, but slid off. She then burst into a fit of giggles before rolling backwards under the water. Her head reappeared and she spat some water into Vanta's face.

"Whoops, sorry.." she snorted. Her tail smacked the surface like a beaver. Aurea twitched under Vanta's weight. "Nice to know you have new ones too!" Hyacintho commented, her face beaming with happiness.

Midnight glanced at Aerie. "New nestmate?"
vCPT6OV.png
(@wautii)
(last one for tonight)

"Yeah," Twilight replied. "Aerie's kinda weird but I guess he's cool."

Vanta grimaced but then plastered a fake smile on her face. She hoped it wasn't obvious how fake it was. "Ha-ha," she let out. She let her head flop against Aurea's side.

"Yeah, I don't know where Aerie came from, but suddenly he was just being dropped off at our Clan." She shrugged.
(@wautii)
(last one for tonight)

"Yeah," Twilight replied. "Aerie's kinda weird but I guess he's cool."

Vanta grimaced but then plastered a fake smile on her face. She hoped it wasn't obvious how fake it was. "Ha-ha," she let out. She let her head flop against Aurea's side.

"Yeah, I don't know where Aerie came from, but suddenly he was just being dropped off at our Clan." She shrugged.
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
(@alphaloaf)
(same lol)

"What kind of breed is he? I've forgotten the kinds there can be.."

Aurea groaned and tried to fall asleep with Vanta on his side. It was hard. Hyacintho yawned, "Tides, the sleepiness is contagi-" She yawned again. "Contagious!" Shaking her head, she lay in a circle near her brother.

Choruscatione looked confused, on the other hand. She felt really lost. Was that a real or a fake smile? Obviously a fake laugh... she began to think.
(@alphaloaf)
(same lol)

"What kind of breed is he? I've forgotten the kinds there can be.."

Aurea groaned and tried to fall asleep with Vanta on his side. It was hard. Hyacintho yawned, "Tides, the sleepiness is contagi-" She yawned again. "Contagious!" Shaking her head, she lay in a circle near her brother.

Choruscatione looked confused, on the other hand. She felt really lost. Was that a real or a fake smile? Obviously a fake laugh... she began to think.
vCPT6OV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7