Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Private RP)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(@wautii)

"Well maybe you should make thay love requited." Twilight waggled his eyebrows.

"A pretty big one!" Aerie giggled. He snorted mid-giggle, making him laugh even more.

Vanta jerked awake, falling off of Aurea. She swore silently and stood up, shaking herself slightly and spraying dirty water everywhere.
(@wautii)

"Well maybe you should make thay love requited." Twilight waggled his eyebrows.

"A pretty big one!" Aerie giggled. He snorted mid-giggle, making him laugh even more.

Vanta jerked awake, falling off of Aurea. She swore silently and stood up, shaking herself slightly and spraying dirty water everywhere.
Satin Violets brot | they/them
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
(@alphaloaf)

Merlith glared at Twilight. "Nice try, kiddo, but no."

Ancilla softly giggled and yawned. She blinked before lowering her body to the ground. The tip of her snout dipped into a small trickle of water. Her wings spread and laid out, revealing the midnight display once more.

"I'm tired, what about you?" She softly murmured.

A couple droplets of water got into Aurea's eyes and he yelped. "Watch where you're.. spraying!" He swiped aimlessly into the air. Hyacintho grumbled and rolled over. "Shut upppp."

A young Mirror dragon hopped over a rock. She had managed to fly over the border of the Windswept Plateau and the Ashfall Waste into the Sea. "Where is he... Prisma said he was pink and a Tundra. Close friend of his. Had his mated exalted. Raising a bunch of dragonets on his own..." Her white eyes glimmered over the Flats. "Pink. I see a pink dragon. Yes, that's him. Wasn't his name Merlin? Or was it Marlin?" She shrugged off the questions and climbed over a few more rocks before picking up on a conversation.
(@alphaloaf)

Merlith glared at Twilight. "Nice try, kiddo, but no."

Ancilla softly giggled and yawned. She blinked before lowering her body to the ground. The tip of her snout dipped into a small trickle of water. Her wings spread and laid out, revealing the midnight display once more.

"I'm tired, what about you?" She softly murmured.

A couple droplets of water got into Aurea's eyes and he yelped. "Watch where you're.. spraying!" He swiped aimlessly into the air. Hyacintho grumbled and rolled over. "Shut upppp."

A young Mirror dragon hopped over a rock. She had managed to fly over the border of the Windswept Plateau and the Ashfall Waste into the Sea. "Where is he... Prisma said he was pink and a Tundra. Close friend of his. Had his mated exalted. Raising a bunch of dragonets on his own..." Her white eyes glimmered over the Flats. "Pink. I see a pink dragon. Yes, that's him. Wasn't his name Merlin? Or was it Marlin?" She shrugged off the questions and climbed over a few more rocks before picking up on a conversation.
cado/kai | they/them | +0FR | #IStandWithRhea | art shop | adopt shop
vCPT6OV.png
(@wautii)

Twilight shrugged. "Worth a try."

Aerie rolled back over onto his stomach. He shrugged, eyeing her scales with admiration. "Not really, no," he replied quietly.
(@wautii)

Twilight shrugged. "Worth a try."

Aerie rolled back over onto his stomach. He shrugged, eyeing her scales with admiration. "Not really, no," he replied quietly.
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
(@alphaloaf)

The Mirror dragon looked at the bundle on her neck. She hid behind one of the rocks before slinking out. "Merlin. Marlin. Whatever your name is," She said. Merlith jumped in surprise.

"Oh! S-Storm, right?" He asked shakily. He wasn't expecting the Ice dragon to appear on such a short notice. "Prisma's.. Prisma's mate. It's Merlith, by the way."

"Yes, yes. Prisma sent me to you, as you are one of his friends, to bring you this." Storm delicately let down the bundle. The cloth quickly fell apart to reveal three dragonets. "We couldn't keep them. Would you prefer to take them? This Tundra's name is Permafrost, the other's name is Viridi, and the Mirror's is Calculus."

"Oh.. well," Merlith muttered, looking back at Twilight. "They're all in good shape, survived the flight, I presume? I guess we could take them..."

"If that is the case, then I'll be off. It was nice seeing you, Mer..." She paused.

"Merlith."

"Yes, Merlith. Goodbye." And with that, she bounded off and headed for her flight back to the Southern Icefield.

The fluffy dragon looked down at the three dragonets curled up together. Just like Hyacintho, Vanta, and Aurea... he softly thought. "Sorry about that, Twilight."

Ancilla looked back at Aerie. "You keep looking at me like that," she noted.
(@alphaloaf)

The Mirror dragon looked at the bundle on her neck. She hid behind one of the rocks before slinking out. "Merlin. Marlin. Whatever your name is," She said. Merlith jumped in surprise.

"Oh! S-Storm, right?" He asked shakily. He wasn't expecting the Ice dragon to appear on such a short notice. "Prisma's.. Prisma's mate. It's Merlith, by the way."

"Yes, yes. Prisma sent me to you, as you are one of his friends, to bring you this." Storm delicately let down the bundle. The cloth quickly fell apart to reveal three dragonets. "We couldn't keep them. Would you prefer to take them? This Tundra's name is Permafrost, the other's name is Viridi, and the Mirror's is Calculus."

"Oh.. well," Merlith muttered, looking back at Twilight. "They're all in good shape, survived the flight, I presume? I guess we could take them..."

"If that is the case, then I'll be off. It was nice seeing you, Mer..." She paused.

"Merlith."

"Yes, Merlith. Goodbye." And with that, she bounded off and headed for her flight back to the Southern Icefield.

The fluffy dragon looked down at the three dragonets curled up together. Just like Hyacintho, Vanta, and Aurea... he softly thought. "Sorry about that, Twilight."

Ancilla looked back at Aerie. "You keep looking at me like that," she noted.
vCPT6OV.png
(@wautii)

Twilight eyed the new dragonets warily. "Well... Okay then. We came here to ask if everyone could come visit my Clan for a bit. Would that be okay?"

"Like what?" Aerie tilted his head to the side, face crunching up in confusion.

Deathbringer led at the head of his Clan, a moderate flight of dragons. Everybody landed in the clearing, hurrying about to organize the items they had gathered. Piles of insects, plants, and meat were sorted before him.

But first... "Where are the dragonets?" He questioned, looking about. Normally after a large trip like this, Twilight and his brother would run out... But now it was only Twilight, who would probably persuade Vanta and Aerie to follow. The other dragons looked at each other, shrugging.

"You shouldn't worry, Deathbringer," Iris murmured, approaching him from the side. "They'll be fine."

"Yeah." He nodded. "You're right."
(@wautii)

Twilight eyed the new dragonets warily. "Well... Okay then. We came here to ask if everyone could come visit my Clan for a bit. Would that be okay?"

"Like what?" Aerie tilted his head to the side, face crunching up in confusion.

Deathbringer led at the head of his Clan, a moderate flight of dragons. Everybody landed in the clearing, hurrying about to organize the items they had gathered. Piles of insects, plants, and meat were sorted before him.

But first... "Where are the dragonets?" He questioned, looking about. Normally after a large trip like this, Twilight and his brother would run out... But now it was only Twilight, who would probably persuade Vanta and Aerie to follow. The other dragons looked at each other, shrugging.

"You shouldn't worry, Deathbringer," Iris murmured, approaching him from the side. "They'll be fine."

"Yeah." He nodded. "You're right."
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
(@alphaloaf)

"Sure! Let me just go ask Vermiculus to watch over these new ones.." Merlith quickly trotted over to a Wildclaw sitting behind a rock, talking to herself.

"It's not like there's any other horribly different killers out there. You know, I've always thought Plague dragons were worse. We might have one here. Look at the eyes. The eyes are always the k-" Vermiculus was muttering before noticing Merlith right in her face. "Whaddyawant? I'm busy plotting."

"Can you watch over the new dragonets.. at least try to not kill them. I'll have Saltator and Truncatis watch with you." He instructed her. The Pearlcatcher and Skydancer were listening as well.

"Bolts! Ugh, fine." Vermiculus grumbled.

"You're looking at my scales, aren't you!" Ancilla exclaimed. "Uhm.. do you.. like them... or something?" She lowered her head in embarrassment.
(@alphaloaf)

"Sure! Let me just go ask Vermiculus to watch over these new ones.." Merlith quickly trotted over to a Wildclaw sitting behind a rock, talking to herself.

"It's not like there's any other horribly different killers out there. You know, I've always thought Plague dragons were worse. We might have one here. Look at the eyes. The eyes are always the k-" Vermiculus was muttering before noticing Merlith right in her face. "Whaddyawant? I'm busy plotting."

"Can you watch over the new dragonets.. at least try to not kill them. I'll have Saltator and Truncatis watch with you." He instructed her. The Pearlcatcher and Skydancer were listening as well.

"Bolts! Ugh, fine." Vermiculus grumbled.

"You're looking at my scales, aren't you!" Ancilla exclaimed. "Uhm.. do you.. like them... or something?" She lowered her head in embarrassment.
vCPT6OV.png
(@wautii)

"Well, okay!" Twilight nodded to Midnight. "Come on, let's go wake up everybody."

"Well, yeah, I guess?" Aerie grimaced. "I mean, they're really pretty...."
(@wautii)

"Well, okay!" Twilight nodded to Midnight. "Come on, let's go wake up everybody."

"Well, yeah, I guess?" Aerie grimaced. "I mean, they're really pretty...."
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
(@alphaloaf)

Midnight grinned. He followed his brother to the pile of siblings.

Hyacintho glared at Aurea and Vanta. "WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP FOR TIDES' SAKE!?" She yelled, clearly grumpy from being woken up.

"Well, I like your gems," Ancilla giggled. She yawned once more and laid her head down.
(@alphaloaf)

Midnight grinned. He followed his brother to the pile of siblings.

Hyacintho glared at Aurea and Vanta. "WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP FOR TIDES' SAKE!?" She yelled, clearly grumpy from being woken up.

"Well, I like your gems," Ancilla giggled. She yawned once more and laid her head down.
vCPT6OV.png
(@wautii)

"Hyacintho! Aurea! Wake up!" Twilight called once the siblings were visible. He could see Vanta was awake and standing.

"Ugh!" Vanta complained. "The delta water is so dirty! I can feel mud inbetween my scales."

Aerie's eyes widened in surprise. "Thank you," he murmured, shuffling the dirt below his talons out of nervousness.
(@wautii)

"Hyacintho! Aurea! Wake up!" Twilight called once the siblings were visible. He could see Vanta was awake and standing.

"Ugh!" Vanta complained. "The delta water is so dirty! I can feel mud inbetween my scales."

Aerie's eyes widened in surprise. "Thank you," he murmured, shuffling the dirt below his talons out of nervousness.
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
(@alphaloaf)

"We're already pretty much awake!" Hyacintho snapped and glared at Aurea. The dragonet glared back. "Are we going baaaack?" He groaned.

"And thank you," Ancilla tapped the Skydancer dragonet's forehead with the tip of her snout and curled up. She was so tired...
(@alphaloaf)

"We're already pretty much awake!" Hyacintho snapped and glared at Aurea. The dragonet glared back. "Are we going baaaack?" He groaned.

"And thank you," Ancilla tapped the Skydancer dragonet's forehead with the tip of her snout and curled up. She was so tired...
vCPT6OV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7