Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Insane Night (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@dividedAnimus @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Dragara @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket @Stumpy

(@GlitchEnder) (@Moonwater)

[ My pings keep dying! lol XD ]

Nasira remembered when she was reaching out to a large Guardian Chimera, but sadly falling to a deep sleep. He looked very anxious to her and was twitching unusually. He was nervous, scared, Nasira could tell by how his body moves. A good skill when being a Nurse. Nasira awoke from her black out to see several dragons crowded around two dragon skeletons and they seemed to be examining it. Apparently two other dragons had died again, in the night, including the dragon Chimera who she was just talking.

Nasira held herself in her arms and looked at the floor. I just...saw...him..and..and he is gone..., she said to herself. She was scared, so scared she was able to push away her need to sleep, unconsciously. However, not for long. The green spiral took the time to take a syringe out of her hood and quickly sneak a shot of her medicine in her arms. Hopefully no one saw, but they might. Either way, Nasira would try to explain herself calmly so no one thinks her suspicious. Gaining her poker face back, Nasira tried to smile her best as she approached the two Skydancers, and two Pearlcatchers.

" Ummm...may I take a look? I am a Nurse at my clan and...I..um...could try to help you? ", Nasira smiled awkwardly. The Spiral looked at the dragon skelatons and at the scale that Iris was holding. It was a normal black scale, with no unusual features. Strange...how were they even killed? But Magic maybe? Nasira turned to Julorn, " You said thier 6 killers on the loose, right? As well as you said that Chimera was the Cheater and ImperialJosh was an anxious. ", Nasira paused to make sure she had their attention as well as to make sure what she said wasn't wrong. " So...is it safe to assume that they're are different classes of killers? Also if i may ask....what make each of them different? " Nasira said to Julorn.

Asking questions was an important part of the investigation and the more the know the better.
@dividedAnimus @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Dragara @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket @Stumpy

[ My pings keep dying! lol XD ]

Nasira remembered when she was reaching out to a large Guardian Chimera, but sadly falling to a deep sleep. He looked very anxious to her and was twitching unusually. He was nervous, scared, Nasira could tell by how his body moves. A good skill when being a Nurse. Nasira awoke from her black out to see several dragons crowded around two dragon skeletons and they seemed to be examining it. Apparently two other dragons had died again, in the night, including the dragon Chimera who she was just talking.

Nasira held herself in her arms and looked at the floor. I just...saw...him..and..and he is gone..., she said to herself. She was scared, so scared she was able to push away her need to sleep, unconsciously. However, not for long. The green spiral took the time to take a syringe out of her hood and quickly sneak a shot of her medicine in her arms. Hopefully no one saw, but they might. Either way, Nasira would try to explain herself calmly so no one thinks her suspicious. Gaining her poker face back, Nasira tried to smile her best as she approached the two Skydancers, and two Pearlcatchers.

" Ummm...may I take a look? I am a Nurse at my clan and...I..um...could try to help you? ", Nasira smiled awkwardly. The Spiral looked at the dragon skelatons and at the scale that Iris was holding. It was a normal black scale, with no unusual features. Strange...how were they even killed? But Magic maybe? Nasira turned to Julorn, " You said thier 6 killers on the loose, right? As well as you said that Chimera was the Cheater and ImperialJosh was an anxious. ", Nasira paused to make sure she had their attention as well as to make sure what she said wasn't wrong. " So...is it safe to assume that they're are different classes of killers? Also if i may ask....what make each of them different? " Nasira said to Julorn.

Asking questions was an important part of the investigation and the more the know the better.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@dividedAnimus @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Dragara @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket @Stumpy @Moonwater

(@Rinjichan13)

"You are right about the different classes of killers." Julorn stated in thought for a moment before his eyes seemed to light up, "I guess you could say that they all have a mental illness. Night comes around and they all have a little chit-chat about who to kill."
@dividedAnimus @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Dragara @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket @Stumpy @Moonwater

(@Rinjichan13)

"You are right about the different classes of killers." Julorn stated in thought for a moment before his eyes seemed to light up, "I guess you could say that they all have a mental illness. Night comes around and they all have a little chit-chat about who to kill."
@dividedAnimus @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Rinjichan13 @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket @Stumpy @Moonwater

(@GlitchEnder)
"So if the there are classes for the killers, does this mean the rest of us have classes, too?" Freya said.
@dividedAnimus @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Rinjichan13 @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket @Stumpy @Moonwater

(@GlitchEnder)
"So if the there are classes for the killers, does this mean the rest of us have classes, too?" Freya said.
giphy.gif
@dividedAnimus @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket @Stumpy @Moonwater @Rinjichan13

(@Dragara)

"That is also correct," said Julorn with an unsettling smile.
@dividedAnimus @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket @Stumpy @Moonwater @Rinjichan13

(@Dragara)

"That is also correct," said Julorn with an unsettling smile.

Nasira was short of uneasy about the way the Skydancer smiled, but at least they are getting somewhere. " Mind if I ask...what are the classes? " Nasira said. She wasn't sure he would give them a straight answer, no that would be too easy and same with the classes descriptions, but at least they would know the names of them. Maybe they could inquire about how the functioned and what they did every night, well except for killing.

Nasira quickly came with another question, " For both killers and villagers....I guess? "

Nasira was short of uneasy about the way the Skydancer smiled, but at least they are getting somewhere. " Mind if I ask...what are the classes? " Nasira said. She wasn't sure he would give them a straight answer, no that would be too easy and same with the classes descriptions, but at least they would know the names of them. Maybe they could inquire about how the functioned and what they did every night, well except for killing.

Nasira quickly came with another question, " For both killers and villagers....I guess? "
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
NIGHT #2

Julorn thought for a moment before snapping out of his little trance and simply states, "Oh, time's up! Night's arrived," as he was walking away, he shouts, "Maybe I'll answer tomorrow!"
THIS IS THE NIGHT PHASE

YOU MAY NOT COMMUNICATE IN THE FORUMS AT THIS TIME.
Guests:
@BAM - Rustle
@Rinjichan13 - Nasira
@Surgetic - Sage
@Casiope - Corignis
@Moonwater - Iris
@Cobalt - Sanderson
@TwilitRaven - Miseria
@Dragara - Freya
@TheEdude - Crust
@PlagueDeer - Wiona
@nahcim - Tortuga
@Shadowlugia711 - Oceanic Lightbeam
@FloatingInSpace - Silver
@Dimesocket - Teresa

Graveyard:
@Losiana - Raiju
@dividedAnimus - Iuka
@Stumpy - Chimera
@Joshdaawsome - ImperialJosh
NIGHT #2

Julorn thought for a moment before snapping out of his little trance and simply states, "Oh, time's up! Night's arrived," as he was walking away, he shouts, "Maybe I'll answer tomorrow!"
THIS IS THE NIGHT PHASE

YOU MAY NOT COMMUNICATE IN THE FORUMS AT THIS TIME.
Guests:
@BAM - Rustle
@Rinjichan13 - Nasira
@Surgetic - Sage
@Casiope - Corignis
@Moonwater - Iris
@Cobalt - Sanderson
@TwilitRaven - Miseria
@Dragara - Freya
@TheEdude - Crust
@PlagueDeer - Wiona
@nahcim - Tortuga