Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Insane Night (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@GlitchEnder @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @dividedAnimus @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Dragara @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace
@Rinjichan13 @Dimesocket
----
ImperialJosh thought what to do while waiting bored. She napped peacefully while still consciously listening to everyone including the host talking. "I hope no ones ruins my nap this time..." She thought with a flashback.
@GlitchEnder @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @dividedAnimus @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Dragara @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace
@Rinjichan13 @Dimesocket
----
ImperialJosh thought what to do while waiting bored. She napped peacefully while still consciously listening to everyone including the host talking. "I hope no ones ruins my nap this time..." She thought with a flashback.
@TheEdude
Wiona didn't bother to correct him, what if he took it the wrong way? No, she was not gonna do that. "I h-hope I dont.....I r-rather like being this way..." She shook her head clear. "N-nice to meet you Crust! W-What brings you to this p-party?"
@TheEdude
Wiona didn't bother to correct him, what if he took it the wrong way? No, she was not gonna do that. "I h-hope I dont.....I r-rather like being this way..." She shook her head clear. "N-nice to meet you Crust! W-What brings you to this p-party?"
BcpIF1O.png
@BAM @Losiana
Freya snickered at Raiju's sarcasm. Ok Freya... Things seem good. Now what was the next step Eros told me...? She then remembered what it was. Make conversation. But what topic? Aha! "So... What was the reason behind coming to this party in you two's cases?" Adda girl, Freya.
@BAM @Losiana
Freya snickered at Raiju's sarcasm. Ok Freya... Things seem good. Now what was the next step Eros told me...? She then remembered what it was. Make conversation. But what topic? Aha! "So... What was the reason behind coming to this party in you two's cases?" Adda girl, Freya.
giphy.gif
@GlitchEnder @Stumpy @Surgetic @Casiope @dividedAnimus @Moonwater @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @BAM @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Casiope

~~~

The Imperial raised a single brow, seemed like the tension didn't last for very long. She faintly smiled at the thought. To Teresa it was slightly too loud and noisy for her, she preferred peace and solitude. She turned towards the Pearlcatcher, slightly nodding. "I agree." she said "But I must warn you, expect for a bit of flirting, especially with such a cute thing like yourself but I do hope I won't have to make any awful small talk with dragons that I won't enjoy."
@GlitchEnder @Stumpy @Surgetic @Casiope @dividedAnimus @Moonwater @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @BAM @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Casiope

~~~

The Imperial raised a single brow, seemed like the tension didn't last for very long. She faintly smiled at the thought. To Teresa it was slightly too loud and noisy for her, she preferred peace and solitude. She turned towards the Pearlcatcher, slightly nodding. "I agree." she said "But I must warn you, expect for a bit of flirting, especially with such a cute thing like yourself but I do hope I won't have to make any awful small talk with dragons that I won't enjoy."
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@PlagueDeer

"Well I found this invitation so I followed the instructions and I ended up here so I think I followed them correctly. I like it here so far. It smells nice here." Crust could see that the skydancer was still nervous. "So uh, why are you here? You don't seem to be having much fun."
@PlagueDeer

"Well I found this invitation so I followed the instructions and I ended up here so I think I followed them correctly. I like it here so far. It smells nice here." Crust could see that the skydancer was still nervous. "So uh, why are you here? You don't seem to be having much fun."
ehytjr.jpg

For Signatures:
35l91l3.jpg
Code:
35l91l3.jpg

Links Out:
Want to Affiliate with the SBA? PM PuzzBeef!

xop260.jpg
XozKAH4.png
Last edited on Jun 29, 2015 07:55:14 by PuzzBeef
tumblr_nok202MSsQ1tef7tqo1_250.png35l91l3.jpg
@GlitchDender @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Dragara @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket

@dividedAnimus

Nasira was happy that Iuka had responded to her and not ignored her. She, herself, was normally a very talkative person and wasn't shy when it came to meeting new people. However, she was intelligent enough to know who wasn't and how to approach them. As a nurse, she had to be able to make people calm around her. It was her job in the clan after all. " I do agree with you. This place is rather... ", the Spiral looked over the gaudy room again, " Grandiose...i should say. " Nasira turned her attention back to Iuka again.

" I must admit, this place makes me feel a bit uneasy, but its tolerable. Would you mind if i told that i came here of my own accord? No one else would volunteer... ", Nasira giggled. " However, i am a curious one. So i wanted to check this place out. At least you have an excuse as to why you were brought here...i am just impulsive... ", the Spiral chuckled. She hoped the Fae would feel a bit more at ease, even though she had every reason to be on guard.

Soon more and more guests starting conversing with each other and then tenseness of the room started to fade. As for Nasira, she would just stay put near Iuka and socialize with only her. It was good to have at least one ally on your side, but not a couple. The more people you let in to your plans, they higher chance of betrayal. Nasira was smarter then that, but if someone did indeed talk to her, she wouldn't be rude to them. No, she would be respectful to that dragon and tried them with her kindest heart. Normally Nasira would love to make friends, but not here and not with strangers that she didn't know much about.
@GlitchDender @Stumpy @BAM @Surgetic @Casiope @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @Dragara @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket

@dividedAnimus

Nasira was happy that Iuka had responded to her and not ignored her. She, herself, was normally a very talkative person and wasn't shy when it came to meeting new people. However, she was intelligent enough to know who wasn't and how to approach them. As a nurse, she had to be able to make people calm around her. It was her job in the clan after all. " I do agree with you. This place is rather... ", the Spiral looked over the gaudy room again, " Grandiose...i should say. " Nasira turned her attention back to Iuka again.

" I must admit, this place makes me feel a bit uneasy, but its tolerable. Would you mind if i told that i came here of my own accord? No one else would volunteer... ", Nasira giggled. " However, i am a curious one. So i wanted to check this place out. At least you have an excuse as to why you were brought here...i am just impulsive... ", the Spiral chuckled. She hoped the Fae would feel a bit more at ease, even though she had every reason to be on guard.

Soon more and more guests starting conversing with each other and then tenseness of the room started to fade. As for Nasira, she would just stay put near Iuka and socialize with only her. It was good to have at least one ally on your side, but not a couple. The more people you let in to your plans, they higher chance of betrayal. Nasira was smarter then that, but if someone did indeed talk to her, she wouldn't be rude to them. No, she would be respectful to that dragon and tried them with her kindest heart. Normally Nasira would love to make friends, but not here and not with strangers that she didn't know much about.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
Chimera watched the conversation between the Imperial and Pearlcatcher with a steady eye. Though perhaps his pelt was shimmery, he was just another dragon to worry about in the end. He didn't have time for flirting and so on. It was a waste of time.

He took a moment to steady himself, letting out a quiet, rasping breath that he was holding in. The sweat beads stung against his skin. Was it hot in here? It's hot in here. Too many dragons. Conversations and talking. He ruffled his wings, trying to show nonchalance as his lower body shook. Anxiety.

Chimera dipped his head and carefully got to his feet, making his way to a small room branching off of the south wall; small scratches of his razor sharp claws (still unsheathed, may I add) making his presence known. It was cooler here, and much quieter, to his relief. He examined the room thoroughly before returning back to his haunches, pulling a small hankerchief out of his bags to wipe away any moisture around his brow or chin.

He gazed menacingly towards the doorway in which he came in from, his lip pulling back into a sneer of disgust. He had no good reason to be here. Business was scarce and the dragons were dull and annoying. If one more dragon came tumbling into his comfort zone, he might just stick a claw or two into their throat.
Chimera watched the conversation between the Imperial and Pearlcatcher with a steady eye. Though perhaps his pelt was shimmery, he was just another dragon to worry about in the end. He didn't have time for flirting and so on. It was a waste of time.

He took a moment to steady himself, letting out a quiet, rasping breath that he was holding in. The sweat beads stung against his skin. Was it hot in here? It's hot in here. Too many dragons. Conversations and talking. He ruffled his wings, trying to show nonchalance as his lower body shook. Anxiety.

Chimera dipped his head and carefully got to his feet, making his way to a small room branching off of the south wall; small scratches of his razor sharp claws (still unsheathed, may I add) making his presence known. It was cooler here, and much quieter, to his relief. He examined the room thoroughly before returning back to his haunches, pulling a small hankerchief out of his bags to wipe away any moisture around his brow or chin.

He gazed menacingly towards the doorway in which he came in from, his lip pulling back into a sneer of disgust. He had no good reason to be here. Business was scarce and the dragons were dull and annoying. If one more dragon came tumbling into his comfort zone, he might just stick a claw or two into their throat.
QziQrLH.gif XYGqOay.png 1nz9EYP.gif
@TheEdude
"Well...you see the deputy of my clan...Berserker...i-insisted that I attend...I-I keep track of the hatchlings s-so he thought I could use a vacation...."She mutters. "If I hadnt come..I-I dont know what he would have done.." And she was honest. Berserker had never done anything even so much as rude. But she couldnt help get the impression she did not want to upset him. And she was now getting that impression from many of the dragons here. However this snapper infront of her seemed nice and she let herself relax slightly. She missed Dust but she decided to try her best in getting along without her.

"H-Having fun at all?"

@TheEdude
"Well...you see the deputy of my clan...Berserker...i-insisted that I attend...I-I keep track of the hatchlings s-so he thought I could use a vacation...."She mutters. "If I hadnt come..I-I dont know what he would have done.." And she was honest. Berserker had never done anything even so much as rude. But she couldnt help get the impression she did not want to upset him. And she was now getting that impression from many of the dragons here. However this snapper infront of her seemed nice and she let herself relax slightly. She missed Dust but she decided to try her best in getting along without her.

"H-Having fun at all?"

BcpIF1O.png
@BAM @Losiana
"Well... for me, my human told me that it would be a mentally healthy for me if I go. So far, I think she was wrong. This party feels like it's lacking something." The black coatl said. She looked around until her eyes landed on a phonograph. "Music! That's why it feels like something is missing!" She thought to herself.
@BAM @Losiana
"Well... for me, my human told me that it would be a mentally healthy for me if I go. So far, I think she was wrong. This party feels like it's lacking something." The black coatl said. She looked around until her eyes landed on a phonograph. "Music! That's why it feels like something is missing!" She thought to herself.
giphy.gif
@BAM @Dragara

Almost like magic, the party started up behind him as dragons started conversation. Arching a brow Raiju turned to look back at the party to see if something had changed to cause the change in the party's atmosphere. Nothing in particular stood out for him so he turned back to the coatl,
"I came because I heard the party was going to be fun truth be told." He responded, shrugging a shoulder which resulted in the gentle jingle of jewelry at the action. Listening to Freya he nodded in agreeance on both accounts as he noticed that there was in fact not a single note of music in the air.

"It's all rather quiet isn't it? Should we go ask our gracious hosts to possibly remedy that solution Miss Freya? And what about you Rustle.. Would you like to tag along?"

@BAM @Dragara

Almost like magic, the party started up behind him as dragons started conversation. Arching a brow Raiju turned to look back at the party to see if something had changed to cause the change in the party's atmosphere. Nothing in particular stood out for him so he turned back to the coatl,
"I came because I heard the party was going to be fun truth be told." He responded, shrugging a shoulder which resulted in the gentle jingle of jewelry at the action. Listening to Freya he nodded in agreeance on both accounts as he noticed that there was in fact not a single note of music in the air.

"It's all rather quiet isn't it? Should we go ask our gracious hosts to possibly remedy that solution Miss Freya? And what about you Rustle.. Would you like to tag along?"

UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14