Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Insane Night (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@BAM @Dragara @Stumpy

@GlitchDender @Surgetic @Casiope @Joshdaawesome @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace
@Rinjichan13 @Dimesocket

Raiju peered around the room, frowning at the overall nervousness of the room. For what was supposed to be this great party, many of the attendees had crammed themselves into the corners or against walls in the room for crying out loud. If they were so nervous, what on earth were they doing here??

The atmosphere created by them aside, the overall place was quite nice he had to admit.

Adjusting his silks and jewelry, Raiju primped himself for a brief moment before heading deeper in the room to look for conversation and companionship. Several of the dragon he stepped past deserved a second look as he looked over their forms appreciatively while passing. His attention latched onto a group that seemed relatively sociable with a pretty cute pearlcatcher amongst the trio. And sure enough, not a single word was being spoken amongst them and the Guardian he presumed was the third member along with the coatl and Pearlcatcher, had moved to sit down a distance away. Now that wasn't weird at all was it? Pouting slightly, Raiju intervened.

Slipping up quietly alongside the red pearlcatcher with a flirtatious wink and smile, Raiju purred out a greeting. Keeping his tone and actions relatively harmless despite his closeness to the catcher, his stray silks brushing up against him. "Hello there, saw the little gathering and decided to visit. Names Raiju, now then what are both of your names?" He asked, looking from the coatl and the Pearlcatcher. While he had to admit the coatl was pretty, something about the nervous ball he had slipped next to was a tad more endearing to him.
@BAM @Dragara @Stumpy

@GlitchDender @Surgetic @Casiope @Joshdaawesome @Moonwater @Losiana @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace
@Rinjichan13 @Dimesocket

Raiju peered around the room, frowning at the overall nervousness of the room. For what was supposed to be this great party, many of the attendees had crammed themselves into the corners or against walls in the room for crying out loud. If they were so nervous, what on earth were they doing here??

The atmosphere created by them aside, the overall place was quite nice he had to admit.

Adjusting his silks and jewelry, Raiju primped himself for a brief moment before heading deeper in the room to look for conversation and companionship. Several of the dragon he stepped past deserved a second look as he looked over their forms appreciatively while passing. His attention latched onto a group that seemed relatively sociable with a pretty cute pearlcatcher amongst the trio. And sure enough, not a single word was being spoken amongst them and the Guardian he presumed was the third member along with the coatl and Pearlcatcher, had moved to sit down a distance away. Now that wasn't weird at all was it? Pouting slightly, Raiju intervened.

Slipping up quietly alongside the red pearlcatcher with a flirtatious wink and smile, Raiju purred out a greeting. Keeping his tone and actions relatively harmless despite his closeness to the catcher, his stray silks brushing up against him. "Hello there, saw the little gathering and decided to visit. Names Raiju, now then what are both of your names?" He asked, looking from the coatl and the Pearlcatcher. While he had to admit the coatl was pretty, something about the nervous ball he had slipped next to was a tad more endearing to him.
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
@GlitchDender @Stumpy @Surgetic @Casiope @dividedAnimus @Moonwater @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket

(@Dragara @Stumpy)

Rustle's eyes flickered to the guardian dragon sitting close to him. Something about the individual caused Rustle to shrink back. He gave a small whimper.

I shouldn't be here, I shouldn't be here -

(@Losiana)

At the sudden physical contact, Rustle let out a surprised yelp and pushed back, his wings springing up -

Rustle's jaw slightly dropped; his breathe caught in his throat; his heart began to hammer at a slow, rhythmic beat -

The imperial dragon had such a silky voice; and the jewelry he wore was so beautiful; and the colors he wore were so beautiful; he was so beautiful, Rustle had never seen such a beautiful dragon before in his life -

Was the imperial asking for his name? Was he actually asking for his name? "Rustle," the pearlcatcher responded, a bit to eagerly. "My name is Rustle."
@GlitchDender @Stumpy @Surgetic @Casiope @dividedAnimus @Moonwater @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @PlagueDeer @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket

(@Dragara @Stumpy)

Rustle's eyes flickered to the guardian dragon sitting close to him. Something about the individual caused Rustle to shrink back. He gave a small whimper.

I shouldn't be here, I shouldn't be here -

(@Losiana)

At the sudden physical contact, Rustle let out a surprised yelp and pushed back, his wings springing up -

Rustle's jaw slightly dropped; his breathe caught in his throat; his heart began to hammer at a slow, rhythmic beat -

The imperial dragon had such a silky voice; and the jewelry he wore was so beautiful; and the colors he wore were so beautiful; he was so beautiful, Rustle had never seen such a beautiful dragon before in his life -

Was the imperial asking for his name? Was he actually asking for his name? "Rustle," the pearlcatcher responded, a bit to eagerly. "My name is Rustle."
@Rinjichan13

Iuka blinked, surprised at the Spiral, although she was glad the dragon hadn't come up on her blind side. Just a few moments before the Spiral had been one of the guests off by themselves watching the room. She hadn't seemed like one eager or nervous to join in any conversations. Iuka wondered what had prompted the dragon's sudden interest in her.

It would be rude to not respond to her. Though she did not particularly enjoy it, Iuka knew that the normal thing for dragons in this situation to do was converse. The Fae kept her crests neutral, but smiled briefly for the sake of the Spiral. It would probably do well to appear friendly. No use making enemies.

"A clanmate of mine of mine convinced me to come," Iuka responded in her monotone, "By which I mean she carried me in her talons and flew me here. Said a social event like this would be good for me. Although, I think this party might be a bit too over the top." Even if the guests weren't enthusiastic, the hosts certainly were. They made Iuka a bit...uneasy.
@Rinjichan13

Iuka blinked, surprised at the Spiral, although she was glad the dragon hadn't come up on her blind side. Just a few moments before the Spiral had been one of the guests off by themselves watching the room. She hadn't seemed like one eager or nervous to join in any conversations. Iuka wondered what had prompted the dragon's sudden interest in her.

It would be rude to not respond to her. Though she did not particularly enjoy it, Iuka knew that the normal thing for dragons in this situation to do was converse. The Fae kept her crests neutral, but smiled briefly for the sake of the Spiral. It would probably do well to appear friendly. No use making enemies.

"A clanmate of mine of mine convinced me to come," Iuka responded in her monotone, "By which I mean she carried me in her talons and flew me here. Said a social event like this would be good for me. Although, I think this party might be a bit too over the top." Even if the guests weren't enthusiastic, the hosts certainly were. They made Iuka a bit...uneasy.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@GlitchDender @Stumpy @Surgetic @Casiope @dividedAnimus @Moonwater @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @BAM @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket

Wiona watched as dragons went around talking to each other. Maybe she should get out there and chat? It was a party and surely if anyone made a move they would be quickly brought down. She took a deep breathe and stepped out...only to step back. Why wasnt Dust here? It was a bad idea coming at all. Curse Berserker for making her do this.
@GlitchDender @Stumpy @Surgetic @Casiope @dividedAnimus @Moonwater @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @BAM @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket

Wiona watched as dragons went around talking to each other. Maybe she should get out there and chat? It was a party and surely if anyone made a move they would be quickly brought down. She took a deep breathe and stepped out...only to step back. Why wasnt Dust here? It was a bad idea coming at all. Curse Berserker for making her do this.
BcpIF1O.png
@BAM @Losiana
Freya's head quickly turned to face the blonde Pearlcatcher when he let out the yelp. She saw that he was starstruck by the Imperial in front of him and when she heard the blonde introduce himself as Rustle, she decided to introduce herself to the Imp cause why not? "I'm Freya." She said to the Imp.
@BAM @Losiana
Freya's head quickly turned to face the blonde Pearlcatcher when he let out the yelp. She saw that he was starstruck by the Imperial in front of him and when she heard the blonde introduce himself as Rustle, she decided to introduce herself to the Imp cause why not? "I'm Freya." She said to the Imp.
giphy.gif
@PlagueDeer

Crust saw that some of the other party guests were finally starting to socialize. It was about time for his to start socializing as well. He saw that a Skydancer across the room seemed to be trying to get out and socialize herself but seemed to be having trouble doing so. Might as well try with her. Crust walked over to the skydancer. "Hello there!"
@PlagueDeer

Crust saw that some of the other party guests were finally starting to socialize. It was about time for his to start socializing as well. He saw that a Skydancer across the room seemed to be trying to get out and socialize herself but seemed to be having trouble doing so. Might as well try with her. Crust walked over to the skydancer. "Hello there!"
ehytjr.jpg

For Signatures:
35l91l3.jpg
Code:
35l91l3.jpg

Links Out:
Want to Affiliate with the SBA? PM PuzzBeef!

xop260.jpg
XozKAH4.png
Last edited on Jun 29, 2015 07:55:14 by PuzzBeef
tumblr_nok202MSsQ1tef7tqo1_250.png35l91l3.jpg
@TheEdude

Wiona jumped as the snapper walked over. She looked over at him and swallowed "H-Hello...I-Im Wiona...Im a skydancer" That was not how she wanted to introduce herself....."I-I mean i doubt im a coatl?" Ok abort abort! "W-Who are you?"
@TheEdude

Wiona jumped as the snapper walked over. She looked over at him and swallowed "H-Hello...I-Im Wiona...Im a skydancer" That was not how she wanted to introduce herself....."I-I mean i doubt im a coatl?" Ok abort abort! "W-Who are you?"
BcpIF1O.png
@BAM @Dragara

Raiju had to chuckle at the flustered response he got out of the pearlcatcher, the sound reverberating and rumbling in his chest. The transition of emotions from flustered and surprised that moved to starstruck and further flustering was pretty cute to watch. Whiskers twitching with his interest at the smaller dragon he waited for his introduction.

"Rustle huh?" He grinned, with the pearlcatchers fluffy mane all ruffled up from being surprised by yours truly. Raiju though the name fit perfectly. "Cute, the name suits you very well Rustle." He made a point to annunciate the name perfectly before turning to respond to Freya's introduction. "A pleasure to meet your acquaintance Miss Freya." He gave her a cheeky smile before continuing the conversation, "You two having fun? The atmosphere is oh so fun right now." Indicating to the quiet dragons standing around with a flick of his tail.
@BAM @Dragara

Raiju had to chuckle at the flustered response he got out of the pearlcatcher, the sound reverberating and rumbling in his chest. The transition of emotions from flustered and surprised that moved to starstruck and further flustering was pretty cute to watch. Whiskers twitching with his interest at the smaller dragon he waited for his introduction.

"Rustle huh?" He grinned, with the pearlcatchers fluffy mane all ruffled up from being surprised by yours truly. Raiju though the name fit perfectly. "Cute, the name suits you very well Rustle." He made a point to annunciate the name perfectly before turning to respond to Freya's introduction. "A pleasure to meet your acquaintance Miss Freya." He gave her a cheeky smile before continuing the conversation, "You two having fun? The atmosphere is oh so fun right now." Indicating to the quiet dragons standing around with a flick of his tail.
UqHFmmO.pngy3NW8md.gif
@GlitchEnder @Stumpy @Surgetic @Casiope @dividedAnimus @Moonwater @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @BAM @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket

The ice seemed to break very fast as a symphony of voices rang out, and the usual sound of a crowded area flooded into the Pearlcacthers ears. "It seems the party has come alive" she said to Teresa. "You know even though it all seems alive, I don't want to meet anyone else tonight. Not in the mood for flirts and fake smiles..."
@GlitchEnder @Stumpy @Surgetic @Casiope @dividedAnimus @Moonwater @Cobalt @TwilitRaven @TheEdude @BAM @nahcim @Shadowlugia711 @FloatingInSpace @Joshdaawsome @Dimesocket

The ice seemed to break very fast as a symphony of voices rang out, and the usual sound of a crowded area flooded into the Pearlcacthers ears. "It seems the party has come alive" she said to Teresa. "You know even though it all seems alive, I don't want to meet anyone else tonight. Not in the mood for flirts and fake smiles..."
NLdJQtw.png
@PlagueDeer

Crust smiled at the obviously nervous dragon "Well there is this one dragon what was in my clan that was once a Mirror dragon and then one day he became a Pearl Catcher. So who knows. You might be something different tomorrow. Heck, you could have been something different yesterday. Anyway my names Crust. Nice to meet you Wanda."
@PlagueDeer

Crust smiled at the obviously nervous dragon "Well there is this one dragon what was in my clan that was once a Mirror dragon and then one day he became a Pearl Catcher. So who knows. You might be something different tomorrow. Heck, you could have been something different yesterday. Anyway my names Crust. Nice to meet you Wanda."
ehytjr.jpg

For Signatures:
35l91l3.jpg
Code:
35l91l3.jpg

Links Out:
Want to Affiliate with the SBA? PM PuzzBeef!

xop260.jpg
XozKAH4.png
Last edited on Jun 29, 2015 07:55:14 by PuzzBeef
tumblr_nok202MSsQ1tef7tqo1_250.png35l91l3.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14