Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Billdip [PRIVATE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Cyva
@Cyva
((I'm leaving all canonical events up until the end of season 1 if that's ok~~ It gives us more to work with))

By now he was used to the muggy air of early summer- the unrelenting heat that pinned clothing like plastic wrap to bodies. The ceiling coated in fluffing green mold greeted him as he plopped down, exhausted from the bus ride there.
Gravity falls- his 4th year visiting. This place was the one place he looked forward to going each year. The mysteries he was still trying to solve. The endless puzzles. It was frustrating above all else- it was irritating. The journal was still under the mattress where he'd left it- and he didn't feel like pulling it out yet. Not yet.
He could hear Mabel on the other side of the room unpacking perhaps her whole closet and giddily chatting about seeing Candy and Grenda again. Of course- she had her own reasons to be excited. For her it appeared to be her friends, the boys, and she still hadn't given up on trying to get on Pacifica's good side. She just couldn't believe it was impossible could she?
He closed his eyes and listened to the sound of the old shack. The creaking of settling possibly splintering wood, the chatter of costumers doing last minute gift shopping, his grunkle's powerful booming voice announcing fake exhibits as though they were the 8th wonder of the world.
This felt more like home to him- more like home than Piedmont California. that was for sure.

@AngelicPretty
((I'm leaving all canonical events up until the end of season 1 if that's ok~~ It gives us more to work with))

By now he was used to the muggy air of early summer- the unrelenting heat that pinned clothing like plastic wrap to bodies. The ceiling coated in fluffing green mold greeted him as he plopped down, exhausted from the bus ride there.
Gravity falls- his 4th year visiting. This place was the one place he looked forward to going each year. The mysteries he was still trying to solve. The endless puzzles. It was frustrating above all else- it was irritating. The journal was still under the mattress where he'd left it- and he didn't feel like pulling it out yet. Not yet.
He could hear Mabel on the other side of the room unpacking perhaps her whole closet and giddily chatting about seeing Candy and Grenda again. Of course- she had her own reasons to be excited. For her it appeared to be her friends, the boys, and she still hadn't given up on trying to get on Pacifica's good side. She just couldn't believe it was impossible could she?
He closed his eyes and listened to the sound of the old shack. The creaking of settling possibly splintering wood, the chatter of costumers doing last minute gift shopping, his grunkle's powerful booming voice announcing fake exhibits as though they were the 8th wonder of the world.
This felt more like home to him- more like home than Piedmont California. that was for sure.

@AngelicPretty
OKxuOgN.png
Keeping an eye on pinetree, bill watched from the dreamscape. He could see the boy through the triangle on the rug. "That kid is still at it..." he grunted under his breath "He leaves every year and comes back twice as hopeful the next. How long can I keep an eye on him before I'm discovered. Bill slouched in his make-shift chair. The nightmares of children were so nice to sit on.

@Cyva
Keeping an eye on pinetree, bill watched from the dreamscape. He could see the boy through the triangle on the rug. "That kid is still at it..." he grunted under his breath "He leaves every year and comes back twice as hopeful the next. How long can I keep an eye on him before I'm discovered. Bill slouched in his make-shift chair. The nightmares of children were so nice to sit on.

@Cyva
((You wanna play Mabel or any other characters?))

Mabel left the room soon enough- and he dug out the journal, leafing through the pages. His face itched slightly. He thought being a teen would be great. No. It was awkward and he broke out all the time, and his sister was getting taller than him (again) and he couldn't even grow any hair. It was utterly irritating. He preoccupied himself going over the familiar notes- reciting some from memory.

@AngelicPretty
((You wanna play Mabel or any other characters?))

Mabel left the room soon enough- and he dug out the journal, leafing through the pages. His face itched slightly. He thought being a teen would be great. No. It was awkward and he broke out all the time, and his sister was getting taller than him (again) and he couldn't even grow any hair. It was utterly irritating. He preoccupied himself going over the familiar notes- reciting some from memory.

@AngelicPretty
OKxuOgN.png
((Sure, I'll be Mabel))

"That kid sure knows that journal, better step in before its too late..." He brought his cane before him, and buffed his hat with his elbow. Adjusting his tie he muttered some incantation below his breath "Yas ot drow a tog a ev'I ,yug eertenip taht ot em ekat!" Suddenly the time slowed down, and dimensions fused together. Space and time warped together, and then flung back out. "Yellow!" He greeted, tipping his hat and glowing a bright yellow, "Hows my favorite pinetree?"

@Cyva
((Sure, I'll be Mabel))

"That kid sure knows that journal, better step in before its too late..." He brought his cane before him, and buffed his hat with his elbow. Adjusting his tie he muttered some incantation below his breath "Yas ot drow a tog a ev'I ,yug eertenip taht ot em ekat!" Suddenly the time slowed down, and dimensions fused together. Space and time warped together, and then flung back out. "Yellow!" He greeted, tipping his hat and glowing a bright yellow, "Hows my favorite pinetree?"

@Cyva
He knew he was pouting the second he heard that familiar ear grating voice. It'd been a while huh?
"Bill!" He tucked the journal away and shot a fiery glare towards the triangle. "What do you want?" he demanded sharply.

@AngelicPretty
He knew he was pouting the second he heard that familiar ear grating voice. It'd been a while huh?
"Bill!" He tucked the journal away and shot a fiery glare towards the triangle. "What do you want?" he demanded sharply.

@AngelicPretty
OKxuOgN.png
"Nothing, really" He said leaning into dipper "I'm just keeping an EYE on you!" His eye widening and his voice deepening for a moment. "Whats up with you lately?" He said poking the boy's chest, "Still bare? still hung up on Wendy?" He laughed.
"Nothing, really" He said leaning into dipper "I'm just keeping an EYE on you!" His eye widening and his voice deepening for a moment. "Whats up with you lately?" He said poking the boy's chest, "Still bare? still hung up on Wendy?" He laughed.
He huffed indignantly and shoved himself away from the floating dorito.
"It's none of your business. I'm a little busy here I don't have time for this," Clearly a lie- he wasn't doing anything of the upmost importance nor was he doing anything remotely interesting. He felt himself break out in goosebumps. Bill gave him the creeps- not that he'd ever tell him that.

@AngelicPretty (sorry it took so long- didn't know you replied~~))
He huffed indignantly and shoved himself away from the floating dorito.
"It's none of your business. I'm a little busy here I don't have time for this," Clearly a lie- he wasn't doing anything of the upmost importance nor was he doing anything remotely interesting. He felt himself break out in goosebumps. Bill gave him the creeps- not that he'd ever tell him that.

@AngelicPretty (sorry it took so long- didn't know you replied~~))
OKxuOgN.png
"So I give you the creeps, huh?" Bill said wrapping his arm around dippers shoulder, "Bet you're wondering how I know. Well, we are in my domain, where I know anything and everything! I can also control anything and everything, see?" With that the journal floated out of its hiding place. With a poof it turned into a kitten.

@Cyva ((Its fine, I forgot to tag you. And sorry its been so long from my side, I was getting groceries.))
"So I give you the creeps, huh?" Bill said wrapping his arm around dippers shoulder, "Bet you're wondering how I know. Well, we are in my domain, where I know anything and everything! I can also control anything and everything, see?" With that the journal floated out of its hiding place. With a poof it turned into a kitten.

@Cyva ((Its fine, I forgot to tag you. And sorry its been so long from my side, I was getting groceries.))
((No problem~~ I'm doing chores off and on so some of my replies are late too~~))

He grabbed the Triangle's noodle-arm and gently pulled it off his shoulder. When the journal became a kitten he squawked in dismay.
"Aaah! Bill! What did you do to it!?" He picked the kitten up and examined in- tossing it to the mattress and frantically pacing. Dreamscape. It was the dreamscape. It wasn't real. Was Dipper asleep then? He stopped. He had to calm down- he was a brain demon. Bill was just trying to psych him out.

@AngelicPretty
((No problem~~ I'm doing chores off and on so some of my replies are late too~~))

He grabbed the Triangle's noodle-arm and gently pulled it off his shoulder. When the journal became a kitten he squawked in dismay.
"Aaah! Bill! What did you do to it!?" He picked the kitten up and examined in- tossing it to the mattress and frantically pacing. Dreamscape. It was the dreamscape. It wasn't real. Was Dipper asleep then? He stopped. He had to calm down- he was a brain demon. Bill was just trying to psych him out.

@AngelicPretty
OKxuOgN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10