Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Billdip [PRIVATE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
"Oh, I'm not hear to do much," Bill said, "I'm really just here to thank you." Bill smiled and got out his nightmare chair. He poofed a margarita, "Just ever since that deal I've been so happy! I'm gonna get a house in the suburbs, I plan on adopting some children, maybe start a charity, [size=2]destroy your dimensiom[/size]. You know, normal stuff." He poofed himself up a mouth, "What do ya' think? Too big?" He took a sip of his margarita. [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/aXX17p2.png[/img][/center] ((he should not have a mout xD)) @Cyva
"Oh, I'm not hear to do much," Bill said, "I'm really just here to thank you." Bill smiled and got out his nightmare chair. He poofed a margarita, "Just ever since that deal I've been so happy! I'm gonna get a house in the suburbs, I plan on adopting some children, maybe start a charity, destroy your dimensiom. You know, normal stuff." He poofed himself up a mouth, "What do ya' think? Too big?" He took a sip of his margarita.
aXX17p2.png

((he should not have a mout xD))
@Cyva
I CHOKED ON MY TEA YOU ALMOS TKILLED ME. worth it))

"What was that? How can you do that? You're trapped in the mindscape Bill," Dipper gave him an exhausted look- like he was talking to an overambitious 3 year old. "You look so weird with a mouth," He hadn't meant to say it out loud but he did. Limited control of thought-to speech in dreams and whatnot.

@AngelicPretty
I CHOKED ON MY TEA YOU ALMOS TKILLED ME. worth it))

"What was that? How can you do that? You're trapped in the mindscape Bill," Dipper gave him an exhausted look- like he was talking to an overambitious 3 year old. "You look so weird with a mouth," He hadn't meant to say it out loud but he did. Limited control of thought-to speech in dreams and whatnot.

@AngelicPretty
OKxuOgN.png
"I do?" Bill asked "Oh well, and what do you mean 'trapped in the mindscape'?" He took another sip of his margarita and leaned back in his chair. He looked at dipper and smiled.

@Cyva
"I do?" Bill asked "Oh well, and what do you mean 'trapped in the mindscape'?" He took another sip of his margarita and leaned back in his chair. He looked at dipper and smiled.

@Cyva
"You can't leave the mindscape remember? I knew you were insane but have you really slipped that far?" He wanted to punch this Margarita drinking Jerk in the face. "Yeah it's creepier than usual Bill. AS if being the head of the illuminati wasn't enough for you huh?"

@AngelicPretty
"You can't leave the mindscape remember? I knew you were insane but have you really slipped that far?" He wanted to punch this Margarita drinking Jerk in the face. "Yeah it's creepier than usual Bill. AS if being the head of the illuminati wasn't enough for you huh?"

@AngelicPretty
OKxuOgN.png
"I haven't slipped... Atleast not yet, anyway... You simply didn't read the terms and conditions!" He split his one large eye into two. "How 'bout now?" He blinked his two eyes separately. "I can finally eat with shoving things in my pupils!" [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PGQiLEJ.png[/img] [/center] ((Its worse. Please don't die)) @Cyva
"I haven't slipped... Atleast not yet, anyway... You simply didn't read the terms
and conditions!" He split his one large eye into two. "How 'bout now?" He blinked his two eyes separately. "I can finally eat with shoving things in my pupils!"
PGQiLEJ.png
((Its worse. Please don't die))
@Cyva
((I had to drink an entire water bottle before I calmed down I did not know how much I needed to laugh))

Dipper cringed as he saw the triangle shift again. Wait- he ate with his EYE? That was an incredibly interesting image to put in his head..."What terms and conditions?"

@AngelicPretty
((I had to drink an entire water bottle before I calmed down I did not know how much I needed to laugh))

Dipper cringed as he saw the triangle shift again. Wait- he ate with his EYE? That was an incredibly interesting image to put in his head..."What terms and conditions?"

@AngelicPretty
OKxuOgN.png
"Remember, You were all desperate and shook my hand, and I said 'You gotta read the terms and conditions first', and you clicked the button saying you did..." Bill rambled off, "And yes, I did eat with my eyes. It was painful. I can elaborate if you'd like." Bill smiled and finished his margarita off.

@Cyva
"Remember, You were all desperate and shook my hand, and I said 'You gotta read the terms and conditions first', and you clicked the button saying you did..." Bill rambled off, "And yes, I did eat with my eyes. It was painful. I can elaborate if you'd like." Bill smiled and finished his margarita off.

@Cyva
"N-No thanks," There was a look of disgust on his face. "I'm asking what the terms and conditions were-for all you know I forgot them," Oh man Mabel was right- he should have just imagined a way out. It'd slipped his mind completely- and now he had a feleing he'd dug himself into a hole.

@AngelicPretty
"N-No thanks," There was a look of disgust on his face. "I'm asking what the terms and conditions were-for all you know I forgot them," Oh man Mabel was right- he should have just imagined a way out. It'd slipped his mind completely- and now he had a feleing he'd dug himself into a hole.

@AngelicPretty
OKxuOgN.png
"I'll shorten em' up. Basically I'm no longer stuck in the mindscape. Got it? Good." He shortened, "But I'm here to thank you, so thank you. However laws of the universe say I can't leave till you wake up." Bill reclined his nightmare chair back and put his feet up. "Look at what it can do now!"

@Cyva
"I'll shorten em' up. Basically I'm no longer stuck in the mindscape. Got it? Good." He shortened, "But I'm here to thank you, so thank you. However laws of the universe say I can't leave till you wake up." Bill reclined his nightmare chair back and put his feet up. "Look at what it can do now!"

@Cyva
At that moment Dipper received a grim reminder- always read the fineprint. He'd just unleashed a monster on the world. By his own means of stupidity.
"What have I done," He rasped. "What if I never wake up Bill? What if I refuse?" he knew that was impossible without a spell.

@AngelicPretty
At that moment Dipper received a grim reminder- always read the fineprint. He'd just unleashed a monster on the world. By his own means of stupidity.
"What have I done," He rasped. "What if I never wake up Bill? What if I refuse?" he knew that was impossible without a spell.

@AngelicPretty
OKxuOgN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10