Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Billdip [PRIVATE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Bill hovered the little kitten over, and grabbed it by its paws. Glancing over at dipper he said, "So you're not a cat person?" The cat began morphing and bubbling up as its flesh melted away to reveal a tiny little journal numbered four. "Here's your journal kid! Number four right? Or was it 9.8?" He snapped his fingers and the number turned to 9.8. He leaned in close to dipper "Listen, pinetree, I've got plans. BIG plans for you and this whole place last thing I need is you and your brat sister messing things up for me!" He leaned back, "So, tell ya' what. What do you want more than anything? I'll give to you. Anything. All I ask is you stop getting in my way."

@Cyva
Bill hovered the little kitten over, and grabbed it by its paws. Glancing over at dipper he said, "So you're not a cat person?" The cat began morphing and bubbling up as its flesh melted away to reveal a tiny little journal numbered four. "Here's your journal kid! Number four right? Or was it 9.8?" He snapped his fingers and the number turned to 9.8. He leaned in close to dipper "Listen, pinetree, I've got plans. BIG plans for you and this whole place last thing I need is you and your brat sister messing things up for me!" He leaned back, "So, tell ya' what. What do you want more than anything? I'll give to you. Anything. All I ask is you stop getting in my way."

@Cyva
He was disturbed sure- and when Bill brought up the proposition he looked him dead in the eye.
"No way Bill! The last time you made a deal with someone you tried to destroy my Grunkle's mind!" Great- now he'd probably have nightmares about melting kittens and journals raining from the sky. He stopped his train of thought there- better not push his luck. "Nothing is going to stop me form figuring out the mysteries of this town," He gave a defiant stare and moved a few steps back.
@AngelicPretty
He was disturbed sure- and when Bill brought up the proposition he looked him dead in the eye.
"No way Bill! The last time you made a deal with someone you tried to destroy my Grunkle's mind!" Great- now he'd probably have nightmares about melting kittens and journals raining from the sky. He stopped his train of thought there- better not push his luck. "Nothing is going to stop me form figuring out the mysteries of this town," He gave a defiant stare and moved a few steps back.
@AngelicPretty
OKxuOgN.png
"What? Don't trust me? Why? what did ever do to you?" Bill said flying slow circles around dipper, "If its cause of the whole 'I inhabited the mind of your grunkle, tried to steal your safe, put a hole in your stomach, and tried to destroy your whole family' thing, then think about this. I did that because it was my job at the time, and I'm about to let you assign me a job. With a very small price attached to it as well, might I add." Bill stopped circling around the boy, and stood a few feet away from him, "Deals like this are once in a life time! I could tell you who has the journals, I could get wendy to like you, I could make some one disappear from your very dimensional plane! Choice is yours, kid." He said poking dipper on the chest again>

@Cyva
"What? Don't trust me? Why? what did ever do to you?" Bill said flying slow circles around dipper, "If its cause of the whole 'I inhabited the mind of your grunkle, tried to steal your safe, put a hole in your stomach, and tried to destroy your whole family' thing, then think about this. I did that because it was my job at the time, and I'm about to let you assign me a job. With a very small price attached to it as well, might I add." Bill stopped circling around the boy, and stood a few feet away from him, "Deals like this are once in a life time! I could tell you who has the journals, I could get wendy to like you, I could make some one disappear from your very dimensional plane! Choice is yours, kid." He said poking dipper on the chest again>

@Cyva
He hesitated- thinking about it. It HAD been a job but putting a hole in his stomach had been really unnecessary.
"How is giving up my search a small price? I'm THIS close to finding out who the author is myself," he had his pointer and thumb practically touching. "Besides...Wendy's 20 now, doesn't that break a few laws?" He wasn't saying she wasn't still dropdead gorgeous and funny and strong and perfect- but, the legal margin was one he was wary in crossing. Or trying to. He was chewing his lower lip, keeping a sharp glance at Bill. What was he up to? Why did he want the twins to give up so badly?

@AngelicPretty
He hesitated- thinking about it. It HAD been a job but putting a hole in his stomach had been really unnecessary.
"How is giving up my search a small price? I'm THIS close to finding out who the author is myself," he had his pointer and thumb practically touching. "Besides...Wendy's 20 now, doesn't that break a few laws?" He wasn't saying she wasn't still dropdead gorgeous and funny and strong and perfect- but, the legal margin was one he was wary in crossing. Or trying to. He was chewing his lower lip, keeping a sharp glance at Bill. What was he up to? Why did he want the twins to give up so badly?

@AngelicPretty
OKxuOgN.png
Bill sat there silent thinking, he closed his eye and hummed little tune. "Very well," he said raising his hands up and cane flying out, "I have other ways of getting what I want. No deal it is." Weakness wasn't something bill often showed, and he certainly wouldn't show it here. His cane ended up crashing through a window, he flew the cane over to him and hit dipper on the head with it "You little brat." He put the cane back at his side and began flying away, "By the way, I don't feel like reciting incantation. YOU'RE STUCK IN THE DREAMSCAPE!" With that he seemingly poofed out of existence, but the dreamscape didn't leave with him.

@Cyva
Bill sat there silent thinking, he closed his eye and hummed little tune. "Very well," he said raising his hands up and cane flying out, "I have other ways of getting what I want. No deal it is." Weakness wasn't something bill often showed, and he certainly wouldn't show it here. His cane ended up crashing through a window, he flew the cane over to him and hit dipper on the head with it "You little brat." He put the cane back at his side and began flying away, "By the way, I don't feel like reciting incantation. YOU'RE STUCK IN THE DREAMSCAPE!" With that he seemingly poofed out of existence, but the dreamscape didn't leave with him.

@Cyva
"Ow!" He rubbed his head, sure he would bruise. When Bill vanished and he was stuck- well, needless to say he was freaking out a little bit.
"What!? BILL GET BACK HERE!" he brought his hands to his face. "oh no no no nono NO!" What was he supposed to do? He didn't want to be stuck here. He had to do something. Mabel- He had to find Mabel- she'd help!

@AngelicPretty
"Ow!" He rubbed his head, sure he would bruise. When Bill vanished and he was stuck- well, needless to say he was freaking out a little bit.
"What!? BILL GET BACK HERE!" he brought his hands to his face. "oh no no no nono NO!" What was he supposed to do? He didn't want to be stuck here. He had to do something. Mabel- He had to find Mabel- she'd help!

@AngelicPretty
OKxuOgN.png
Bill followed dipper from behind, stupid kid couldn't tell the difference between leaving and going invisible. The kid was smart but not too smart. Bill decided that he could leave and return dipper to his dimension. But NOPE might as well have some fun! Bill silently chuckled to himself following dipper.

@Cyva
Bill followed dipper from behind, stupid kid couldn't tell the difference between leaving and going invisible. The kid was smart but not too smart. Bill decided that he could leave and return dipper to his dimension. But NOPE might as well have some fun! Bill silently chuckled to himself following dipper.

@Cyva
((I know this is really sudden but would you want 2 G2 dragons of mine? I need the lairspace and i'm totally willing to give em to you. THeir names are ChihHao and Mabifica))

He ran down the stairs- disturbed by the silence and the lack of sound.
"MABEL!" He cried out. Where was she? He didn't like this- not one bit. The TV was nothing but static- buzzing as he entered the living room.

@AngelicPretty
((I know this is really sudden but would you want 2 G2 dragons of mine? I need the lairspace and i'm totally willing to give em to you. THeir names are ChihHao and Mabifica))

He ran down the stairs- disturbed by the silence and the lack of sound.
"MABEL!" He cried out. Where was she? He didn't like this- not one bit. The TV was nothing but static- buzzing as he entered the living room.

@AngelicPretty
OKxuOgN.png
"Dipper?" Mable said turning the corner. She wasn't her usual self, she was entirely grey scale blending in with all the surroundings. "whats the matter? Why you yelling?" She tilted her head slightly and walked closer to dipper.

(( Man, I'd take them but I'm short on lair space, too. I can hold on to them for you if you like ))

@Cyva
"Dipper?" Mable said turning the corner. She wasn't her usual self, she was entirely grey scale blending in with all the surroundings. "whats the matter? Why you yelling?" She tilted her head slightly and walked closer to dipper.

(( Man, I'd take them but I'm short on lair space, too. I can hold on to them for you if you like ))

@Cyva
((Hhh It's okay~~ I'll find a home for em somewhere. I just can't keep every dragon I'm given))

"Mabel! CAn you hear me? Mabel help!" He stood right in front of her. "I'm stuck in the mindscape!" He was frantic- trying not to scream his heart out. She heard him! That was good right? It was weird seeing his normally colorful sister so....grey.

@AngelicPretty
((Hhh It's okay~~ I'll find a home for em somewhere. I just can't keep every dragon I'm given))

"Mabel! CAn you hear me? Mabel help!" He stood right in front of her. "I'm stuck in the mindscape!" He was frantic- trying not to scream his heart out. She heard him! That was good right? It was weird seeing his normally colorful sister so....grey.

@AngelicPretty
OKxuOgN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10