Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Billdip [PRIVATE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Mable's head spun around 180 degrees, "None of this is real..." She whispered. Her eyes rolled back and went all white. She spun her body around so that all of her would face dipper, "The only thing real here is you..." Her whisper echoed through the room. "DIPPER!" The second Mable yelled running into the room, and grabbing dipper by the hand "WE NEED TO LEAVE! NOW!" She pulled him out of the room.

@Cyva

Mable's head spun around 180 degrees, "None of this is real..." She whispered. Her eyes rolled back and went all white. She spun her body around so that all of her would face dipper, "The only thing real here is you..." Her whisper echoed through the room. "DIPPER!" The second Mable yelled running into the room, and grabbing dipper by the hand "WE NEED TO LEAVE! NOW!" She pulled him out of the room.

@Cyva

He felt cold- seeing his sister do that made him feel like he would **** himself. He let the other mabel pull him. He managed to snag the journal from the thing while being yanked. HE held it tight.
"Are YOU real?" His voice cracked.

@AngelicPretty
He felt cold- seeing his sister do that made him feel like he would **** himself. He let the other mabel pull him. He managed to snag the journal from the thing while being yanked. HE held it tight.
"Are YOU real?" His voice cracked.

@AngelicPretty
OKxuOgN.png
Mable hesitated "I-I think so," She stuttered glancing around, "COME ON! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!" She yanked him around the corner and dashed down the stairs, running to the door "Its locked..." She sighed, turning to dipper "W-what are we going to do?" Tears filled he eyes as she slid her back down the wall and sat down, letting go of his hand.

((BTW I'm about to go get icecream, may take awhile for my next reply))
@Cyva
Mable hesitated "I-I think so," She stuttered glancing around, "COME ON! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME!" She yanked him around the corner and dashed down the stairs, running to the door "Its locked..." She sighed, turning to dipper "W-what are we going to do?" Tears filled he eyes as she slid her back down the wall and sat down, letting go of his hand.

((BTW I'm about to go get icecream, may take awhile for my next reply))
@Cyva
"Mabel?" He felt a little bad now. He sat next to her for a moment. "We'll get out of this. We've been in worse right? I think there's an incantation- we just need to find it. That's all," He flashed a wry smile to his sister. He was going to punch Bill square in his circular eye on his triangular face. He began to flip through the pages slowly- trying to find the right one.
They both had to get out of here- but how had Mabel managed to get in so fast anyways?

@AngelicPretty
"Mabel?" He felt a little bad now. He sat next to her for a moment. "We'll get out of this. We've been in worse right? I think there's an incantation- we just need to find it. That's all," He flashed a wry smile to his sister. He was going to punch Bill square in his circular eye on his triangular face. He began to flip through the pages slowly- trying to find the right one.
They both had to get out of here- but how had Mabel managed to get in so fast anyways?

@AngelicPretty
OKxuOgN.png
She shot dipper back an equally insincere smile, and wiped her tears. She looked up at the celing, "The incantation? its... I cant...something like...no... llibsti? mabey...Like perhaps... Oh, I'll never remember it..." She thought out loud. I know the incantation, too. I wonder when he'll figure out... She glanced over at dipper.

@Cyva
She shot dipper back an equally insincere smile, and wiped her tears. She looked up at the celing, "The incantation? its... I cant...something like...no... llibsti? mabey...Like perhaps... Oh, I'll never remember it..." She thought out loud. I know the incantation, too. I wonder when he'll figure out... She glanced over at dipper.

@Cyva
((I SAW THAT I SAW THAT LI HAHHAAHAHA NIce use of an anagram~~~))

"Don't worry we'll find it- HA! I THINK this is it!" He pointed to the page excitedly. "We can get out with this Mabel!" He felt himself fill with hope again. TAKE THAT BILL! He wanted to scream.

@AngelicPretty.
((I SAW THAT I SAW THAT LI HAHHAAHAHA NIce use of an anagram~~~))

"Don't worry we'll find it- HA! I THINK this is it!" He pointed to the page excitedly. "We can get out with this Mabel!" He felt himself fill with hope again. TAKE THAT BILL! He wanted to scream.

@AngelicPretty.
OKxuOgN.png
Mable looked down at the ground "But I don't want you to leave..." She said, "She turned towards dipper "I want you to stay..." She made direct eye contact with him, "...please..." she whispered.

@Cvya
Mable looked down at the ground "But I don't want you to leave..." She said, "She turned towards dipper "I want you to stay..." She made direct eye contact with him, "...please..." she whispered.

@Cvya
"Stay? Here? Mabel- what are you talking about?" HE lowered the journal a bit. "What about CAndy and Grenda? Pacifica, Stan, Soos, Wendy- everyone we care about isn't HERE," This was more alarming to him.

@AngelicPretty
"Stay? Here? Mabel- what are you talking about?" HE lowered the journal a bit. "What about CAndy and Grenda? Pacifica, Stan, Soos, Wendy- everyone we care about isn't HERE," This was more alarming to him.

@AngelicPretty
OKxuOgN.png
Mable blinked a few times, maintaining eye contact with dipper, her eyes began to widen and move closer to each other. Eventually they fused into one, and Mabel's body began morphing into a triangle "HA! bet you didn't predict that morphology ((lol)), pinetree!" He leaned in close to dipper "I want YOU to STAY here, got it?!" He said, "What was that incantation?" He yanked the journal out of dipper's hands, and read the page he was on "Interesting..." He whispered, before tearing the page out and burning it in his hand, "HA! not any more!"

@Cyva
Mable blinked a few times, maintaining eye contact with dipper, her eyes began to widen and move closer to each other. Eventually they fused into one, and Mabel's body began morphing into a triangle "HA! bet you didn't predict that morphology ((lol)), pinetree!" He leaned in close to dipper "I want YOU to STAY here, got it?!" He said, "What was that incantation?" He yanked the journal out of dipper's hands, and read the page he was on "Interesting..." He whispered, before tearing the page out and burning it in his hand, "HA! not any more!"

@Cyva
THe last glimmer of hope fell from his face as he sat there- wordless. He fought back the tears trying to squirm free. That was a cruel trick. He really was alone here. He rose his half-deplorable half-enraged gaze towards Bill, clenching his teeth and trying not to scream every profanity he knew in the book.
@AngelicPretty ((Poor dip-pindots)) ((Bill you clever geometric monster))
THe last glimmer of hope fell from his face as he sat there- wordless. He fought back the tears trying to squirm free. That was a cruel trick. He really was alone here. He rose his half-deplorable half-enraged gaze towards Bill, clenching his teeth and trying not to scream every profanity he knew in the book.
@AngelicPretty ((Poor dip-pindots)) ((Bill you clever geometric monster))
OKxuOgN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10