Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ace's Journey RP Thread [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@ Solztize
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@atreyu1110

Shuichi growled in frustration under his breathe. He was starting to think he should've killed the brat when he had a chance. He swerved down to avoid the bolts Ace sent his way. Chasing him like this would not end well. He could smell other dragons coming in his direction also. They're probably this brat's companions. Fine then. A change of plans was needed. He glanced at Ace who had landed in the Greatwyrm's Breach. The storm clouded his sight so he couldn't see Ace's whereabouts, but he was sure he was hiding somewhere there.

Shuichi dropped himself on the ground of the Greatwyrm's Breach. Rain fell on his crimson fur as the clouds gave another clap of thunder. He walked inside one of the land's caverns. For now, he'd lay low and hide for a while. An analysis of the situation was needed. He shook himself of the rainwater before looking outside. I can smell that coward. He's in here somewhere...and I'll find him.
@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@ Solztize
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@atreyu1110

Shuichi growled in frustration under his breathe. He was starting to think he should've killed the brat when he had a chance. He swerved down to avoid the bolts Ace sent his way. Chasing him like this would not end well. He could smell other dragons coming in his direction also. They're probably this brat's companions. Fine then. A change of plans was needed. He glanced at Ace who had landed in the Greatwyrm's Breach. The storm clouded his sight so he couldn't see Ace's whereabouts, but he was sure he was hiding somewhere there.

Shuichi dropped himself on the ground of the Greatwyrm's Breach. Rain fell on his crimson fur as the clouds gave another clap of thunder. He walked inside one of the land's caverns. For now, he'd lay low and hide for a while. An analysis of the situation was needed. He shook himself of the rainwater before looking outside. I can smell that coward. He's in here somewhere...and I'll find him.
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
((I believe I'm going to have to drop out of this roleplay- and I do attribute a majority of my reasons to the fact that I'm terrible at keeping up. I keep getting a bit lost and a bit mixed up. I won't leave without giving what I call- character closure, though. So This will be my final reply. I'm so very sorry TuT ))

Sumiko couldn't take it. These squirrelbrains had LOST the exaltee! She leapt from the tree shrieking.
Kazfiel whirled around in surprise. Never before had he seen such rage in her eyes.
"COME OUT YOU LITTLE RUNT!" She hissed. "I won't play nice for the sake of you!"
"Sumiko! What in the name of the Arcanist are you DOING!?"
"I have a bounty to collect!" She bared her teeth at KAzfiel. "Don't intervene in this KAzfiel, I consider you a clanmate and I'd HATE to leave such ugly scars on such a pretty dragon,"
"Is that a threat?" He wheeled around entirely- facing her.
"It's a promise. I recommend that you leave now. Don't come back. Tell Vulcan that he made it home. What difference does it make to him? to you?" She unsheathed her claws, lashing her tail viciously. Kazfiel was not one for fighting, but he did know how. He'd travelled alone for a long month and a half- and hadn't gone in empty minded.
He slithered along the ground, sizing up his opponent quickly. He had a size advantage- but she possessed a much greater speed, and her claws were so sharp and thin each scratch would be agony. He lunged. He had to incapacitate her. She lunged, she wouldn't let him get in the way- clanmate or not.
As he'd feared- her speed worked much to her advantage. There was a reason she was the second head of "Wendigos" after all. She struck blow after blow, fast as lightning. Teeth, claws, claws, claws, claws, teeth, teeth, claws, claws, claws, claws, claws, teeth. All in a whirlwind of movement.
IT was like hornets blindsiding him while being pinned in a thistlefield. He could see the droplets of crimson on the ground now. She was scratching deeper- biting deeper. He snapped at her- knicking her tail slightly. That only infuriated her further- She raked her claws down his back- making him scream out. He tried to flick her off as she tore a few scales out of place. Agony.
It burned. When he snapped she clawed his nose. When he tried to crush her by rolling over- she evaded it.
This small little fae bloodie dhim, and he struggled to stand with the burning pain. It stung. It would only sting more- dirt clinging to the cuts.
"I'll say it again- leave,"
"No," She sneered at him. She couldn't kill him. She couldn't.
"PLEASE KAzfiel, you must understand!"

((I believe i'm up for only a couple more replies. I want ot make a graceful close and I'd really rather not resort to the poor writing skill of just killing everyone off without reason))

@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@Solztize
@ Cyva
@astralTempo
@atreyu1110
((I believe I'm going to have to drop out of this roleplay- and I do attribute a majority of my reasons to the fact that I'm terrible at keeping up. I keep getting a bit lost and a bit mixed up. I won't leave without giving what I call- character closure, though. So This will be my final reply. I'm so very sorry TuT ))

Sumiko couldn't take it. These squirrelbrains had LOST the exaltee! She leapt from the tree shrieking.
Kazfiel whirled around in surprise. Never before had he seen such rage in her eyes.
"COME OUT YOU LITTLE RUNT!" She hissed. "I won't play nice for the sake of you!"
"Sumiko! What in the name of the Arcanist are you DOING!?"
"I have a bounty to collect!" She bared her teeth at KAzfiel. "Don't intervene in this KAzfiel, I consider you a clanmate and I'd HATE to leave such ugly scars on such a pretty dragon,"
"Is that a threat?" He wheeled around entirely- facing her.
"It's a promise. I recommend that you leave now. Don't come back. Tell Vulcan that he made it home. What difference does it make to him? to you?" She unsheathed her claws, lashing her tail viciously. Kazfiel was not one for fighting, but he did know how. He'd travelled alone for a long month and a half- and hadn't gone in empty minded.
He slithered along the ground, sizing up his opponent quickly. He had a size advantage- but she possessed a much greater speed, and her claws were so sharp and thin each scratch would be agony. He lunged. He had to incapacitate her. She lunged, she wouldn't let him get in the way- clanmate or not.
As he'd feared- her speed worked much to her advantage. There was a reason she was the second head of "Wendigos" after all. She struck blow after blow, fast as lightning. Teeth, claws, claws, claws, claws, teeth, teeth, claws, claws, claws, claws, claws, teeth. All in a whirlwind of movement.
IT was like hornets blindsiding him while being pinned in a thistlefield. He could see the droplets of crimson on the ground now. She was scratching deeper- biting deeper. He snapped at her- knicking her tail slightly. That only infuriated her further- She raked her claws down his back- making him scream out. He tried to flick her off as she tore a few scales out of place. Agony.
It burned. When he snapped she clawed his nose. When he tried to crush her by rolling over- she evaded it.
This small little fae bloodie dhim, and he struggled to stand with the burning pain. It stung. It would only sting more- dirt clinging to the cuts.
"I'll say it again- leave,"
"No," She sneered at him. She couldn't kill him. She couldn't.
"PLEASE KAzfiel, you must understand!"

((I believe i'm up for only a couple more replies. I want ot make a graceful close and I'd really rather not resort to the poor writing skill of just killing everyone off without reason))

@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@Solztize
@ Cyva
@astralTempo
@atreyu1110
OKxuOgN.png
@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@Solztize
@Cyva
@ astralTempo
@atreyu1110

Melrose glinted through the air, catching static electricity and the occasional bolt of lightning whenever he could.

He could smell the little Pearlcatcher now, sick with something from the wastelands.

That, or a plague dragon.

Melrose shot off faster than before, his worry rumbling deep inside him like the thunder above.

The rain that pelted down on him only increasing the impact of the lightning bolts, Melrose had never felt so at home when, at the same time, so far from the caves that his clan called home.

It was this feeling that Melrose caught sight of the plague dragon- Shu was his name- diving down into a set of tunnels.

Without a second thought, Melrose followed with the intent to strike.

His claws and fangs at the ready, the Lightning Fae dove with great speed.

This time, he would not miss.

@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@Solztize
@Cyva
@ astralTempo
@atreyu1110

Melrose glinted through the air, catching static electricity and the occasional bolt of lightning whenever he could.

He could smell the little Pearlcatcher now, sick with something from the wastelands.

That, or a plague dragon.

Melrose shot off faster than before, his worry rumbling deep inside him like the thunder above.

The rain that pelted down on him only increasing the impact of the lightning bolts, Melrose had never felt so at home when, at the same time, so far from the caves that his clan called home.

It was this feeling that Melrose caught sight of the plague dragon- Shu was his name- diving down into a set of tunnels.

Without a second thought, Melrose followed with the intent to strike.

His claws and fangs at the ready, the Lightning Fae dove with great speed.

This time, he would not miss.

@ DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@Solztize
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@atreyu1110

As Ace moved through the twisting tunnels, he began formulating a plan to get back to his friends.

Getting the big guy lost in this maze shouldn't be a problem, but he can still smell me. I need to find a way to fix that. Once I figure that out, I'll run down a tunnel too small for him to fit and hide until he gives up. Then I'll take off and find the others. Simple as that. I just have to stay quiet and keep my head down.

Ace smiled. This was going to work. Or at least it was. He hadn't been paying attention to where he was going and slipped on something fuzzy. He skidded and fell to the ground with a thud. A pretty blue feather floated down and rested on his nose. He looked around him and saw the ground was littered with tons of blue and pink feathers; he carefully looked up and saw tons of eyes staring at him. Ace gulped and slowly turned around, trying not to make any sudden movements.

Harpies! He had run right into a harpy roost!

With a flurry of screeching, cawing and flapping, the harpies dove down and swarmed after Ace. He screamed in fear and fled back down the corridor he came from, the bird creatures hot on his tail.

I really wish Anton and the others were here right now!

@Cyva (( I forgot to ask. Do you still want to be pinged until you officially leave? ))
@ DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@Solztize
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@atreyu1110

As Ace moved through the twisting tunnels, he began formulating a plan to get back to his friends.

Getting the big guy lost in this maze shouldn't be a problem, but he can still smell me. I need to find a way to fix that. Once I figure that out, I'll run down a tunnel too small for him to fit and hide until he gives up. Then I'll take off and find the others. Simple as that. I just have to stay quiet and keep my head down.

Ace smiled. This was going to work. Or at least it was. He hadn't been paying attention to where he was going and slipped on something fuzzy. He skidded and fell to the ground with a thud. A pretty blue feather floated down and rested on his nose. He looked around him and saw the ground was littered with tons of blue and pink feathers; he carefully looked up and saw tons of eyes staring at him. Ace gulped and slowly turned around, trying not to make any sudden movements.

Harpies! He had run right into a harpy roost!

With a flurry of screeching, cawing and flapping, the harpies dove down and swarmed after Ace. He screamed in fear and fled back down the corridor he came from, the bird creatures hot on his tail.

I really wish Anton and the others were here right now!

@Cyva (( I forgot to ask. Do you still want to be pinged until you officially leave? ))
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
(( @DarkDragonfly so I don't just leave without gracefully adding to the story yes please~~))
(( @DarkDragonfly so I don't just leave without gracefully adding to the story yes please~~))
OKxuOgN.png
@DarkDragonfly
@ KCSquib
@Solztize
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@atreyu1110

Anton flew along the greatwyrms breach looking for any sign of Ace.
"Are you sure he ran into a tunnel?" Anton looked down at tiri.
"I don't think he's stupid enough to continue flying. He knows he's hurt. I think he just panicked. He has to be in one of the tunnels."
"Or he could have-"
"No, Anton. Don't even suggest it. Ace did not fall. He's not dead."
"You have to accept that it might be a possibility."
"Ace did not- Wait! Look!"

A large amount of loose feathers burst from a cave opening.
"The harpies are coming out. We need to find some sort of shelter, they'll try to tear us apart." Anton commented as he began to descend to a ledge.
"What if Ace is in that cave!?"
"Then I hope he is fast. We could not all fit in the cave and still have room to fight the Harpies. If he is in there, he'll have to get out on his own."
"GladeKeeper help him."

Anton set Tiri on the ledge before landing. He winced as the wound in his shoulder opened up.
"You can't keep flying like that. We need to bind that wound. There's got to be something we can use for a wrap. Thousands of clans have left things here over the years, there must be something. We need to scavenge."

@DarkDragonfly
@ KCSquib
@Solztize
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@atreyu1110

Anton flew along the greatwyrms breach looking for any sign of Ace.
"Are you sure he ran into a tunnel?" Anton looked down at tiri.
"I don't think he's stupid enough to continue flying. He knows he's hurt. I think he just panicked. He has to be in one of the tunnels."
"Or he could have-"
"No, Anton. Don't even suggest it. Ace did not fall. He's not dead."
"You have to accept that it might be a possibility."
"Ace did not- Wait! Look!"

A large amount of loose feathers burst from a cave opening.
"The harpies are coming out. We need to find some sort of shelter, they'll try to tear us apart." Anton commented as he began to descend to a ledge.
"What if Ace is in that cave!?"
"Then I hope he is fast. We could not all fit in the cave and still have room to fight the Harpies. If he is in there, he'll have to get out on his own."
"GladeKeeper help him."

Anton set Tiri on the ledge before landing. He winced as the wound in his shoulder opened up.
"You can't keep flying like that. We need to bind that wound. There's got to be something we can use for a wrap. Thousands of clans have left things here over the years, there must be something. We need to scavenge."

sZsrs4b.jpg
@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@ Solztize
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@atreyu1110

Shuichi was calmly resting inside a cavern with his eyes still surveying the outside for Ace. His ears perked up when he suddenly heard a shrill cry. Harpies? A smirk came upon his lips. So that's where that coward is. He was hidden very well in this cavern so the coward probably didn't notice him when he ran pass him with harpies following his trail. His eyes watched as Ace ran inside a tunnel.

Shuichi didn't attempt to reveal himself. No, that tunnel wouldn't fit him. He'll catch him after he runs through it. He could find him anytime anyway since he had memorized his scent. His nose suddenly twitched alerting him of Anton and Tiri's arrival. Both of them we're clearly tired. Anton was even injured himself. Should he start a fight then? No, that would be too reckless. He couldn't reveal himself either since Anton would probably be hostile towards him. He gave a shrug and laid back down. There was nothing to do but rest...for now.
@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@ Solztize
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@atreyu1110

Shuichi was calmly resting inside a cavern with his eyes still surveying the outside for Ace. His ears perked up when he suddenly heard a shrill cry. Harpies? A smirk came upon his lips. So that's where that coward is. He was hidden very well in this cavern so the coward probably didn't notice him when he ran pass him with harpies following his trail. His eyes watched as Ace ran inside a tunnel.

Shuichi didn't attempt to reveal himself. No, that tunnel wouldn't fit him. He'll catch him after he runs through it. He could find him anytime anyway since he had memorized his scent. His nose suddenly twitched alerting him of Anton and Tiri's arrival. Both of them we're clearly tired. Anton was even injured himself. Should he start a fight then? No, that would be too reckless. He couldn't reveal himself either since Anton would probably be hostile towards him. He gave a shrug and laid back down. There was nothing to do but rest...for now.
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9