Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ace's Journey RP Thread [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@DarkDragonfly @DeathViolinist
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@redfish

((Ok. Just a quick question for Cyva, was Kazfiel calling Melrose a girl?))
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@redfish

((Ok. Just a quick question for Cyva, was Kazfiel calling Melrose a girl?))

With a snort, Tirith awoke. Unfortunately, some spirals have to balance their excitement and energy with sudden naps which could occur at... well, any time really. How long had she been out? Not long obviously. Everyone still stood around in confusion, wanting to move yet not. The imperial Plague Life Clique landed apparently. The handsome Mr. Fancy Spiral Male had started off into the sky but had landed back.
She uncoiled herself from the tree- thankfully not something that is alive this time- and snaked her way closer to the group, bouncing up and hovering into the air. This really wasn't any of her business. It didn't matter what was going on and she really shouldn't involve herself. That's what a responsible, adult dragon would do.

"It appears they have stopped their descent. And I assume by those frustrated, fearful eyes and Ms. soft whispers over here," motioning with her tail towards Umi, "That you don't know those dragons. Nor do you wish to." Her last sentences directed at the young, still muck covered and foul smelling dragon. "My name is... Salvi. Also, if I were you I'd get that muck off before it gets underneath your scales."

Just then, the other dragons sauntered over, carrying an easy and friendly aura about them. Tirith's eyes twinkled.
Sneaky, sneaky... how fun.

@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish

((Good idea.))

With a snort, Tirith awoke. Unfortunately, some spirals have to balance their excitement and energy with sudden naps which could occur at... well, any time really. How long had she been out? Not long obviously. Everyone still stood around in confusion, wanting to move yet not. The imperial Plague Life Clique landed apparently. The handsome Mr. Fancy Spiral Male had started off into the sky but had landed back.
She uncoiled herself from the tree- thankfully not something that is alive this time- and snaked her way closer to the group, bouncing up and hovering into the air. This really wasn't any of her business. It didn't matter what was going on and she really shouldn't involve herself. That's what a responsible, adult dragon would do.

"It appears they have stopped their descent. And I assume by those frustrated, fearful eyes and Ms. soft whispers over here," motioning with her tail towards Umi, "That you don't know those dragons. Nor do you wish to." Her last sentences directed at the young, still muck covered and foul smelling dragon. "My name is... Salvi. Also, if I were you I'd get that muck off before it gets underneath your scales."

Just then, the other dragons sauntered over, carrying an easy and friendly aura about them. Tirith's eyes twinkled.
Sneaky, sneaky... how fun.

@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish

((Good idea.))

tz0.png
*created by Latei*
@Solztize
@DeathViolinist
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish

(( Wow, a lot has happened while I was gone. ))

Ace welled with happiness. So many dragons wanted to help him. He was about to take off with Vulcan when a Spiral appeared warning them that Plague dragons were near. Panic set in again; he needed to get out of here quick. He raced off towards Vulcan, glancing back to make sure the others were following, only to see a huge crimson Imperial and obsidian Spiral, both Plague, land in front of the group. Terror filled him and he flapped his wings as fast as he could to gain distance from the newcomers, but then he stopped. He noticed Kazfiel, Anton and Tiri had stayed behind, taking up battle stances. They were also joined by a pink Fae, and for some reason, the Spiral that had warned them was fast asleep.

Should I go back and help them? Or keep moving? The thought of facing those Plagues terrified him, and besides, he had no fighting skills. I should keep going. I hope the others will be alright. A wave of guilt suddenly washed over him. If any of these dragons got killed because they were trying to help an escaped exaltee, he would never be able to live with it. Not only would dragons have died, but their clans would be shamed as well, and it would be all his fault.

He needed to do something. He decided he was going to learn how to fight so that he wouldn't have to rely on others and put their lives at risk. He would flee for now and hone battle skills for next time. He took one last glance at the confrontation below, then set off for the Starfall Isles, closely following behind Vulcan.

(( I can only do one post tonight. Sleepy time. :) ))
@Solztize
@DeathViolinist
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish

(( Wow, a lot has happened while I was gone. ))

Ace welled with happiness. So many dragons wanted to help him. He was about to take off with Vulcan when a Spiral appeared warning them that Plague dragons were near. Panic set in again; he needed to get out of here quick. He raced off towards Vulcan, glancing back to make sure the others were following, only to see a huge crimson Imperial and obsidian Spiral, both Plague, land in front of the group. Terror filled him and he flapped his wings as fast as he could to gain distance from the newcomers, but then he stopped. He noticed Kazfiel, Anton and Tiri had stayed behind, taking up battle stances. They were also joined by a pink Fae, and for some reason, the Spiral that had warned them was fast asleep.

Should I go back and help them? Or keep moving? The thought of facing those Plagues terrified him, and besides, he had no fighting skills. I should keep going. I hope the others will be alright. A wave of guilt suddenly washed over him. If any of these dragons got killed because they were trying to help an escaped exaltee, he would never be able to live with it. Not only would dragons have died, but their clans would be shamed as well, and it would be all his fault.

He needed to do something. He decided he was going to learn how to fight so that he wouldn't have to rely on others and put their lives at risk. He would flee for now and hone battle skills for next time. He took one last glance at the confrontation below, then set off for the Starfall Isles, closely following behind Vulcan.

(( I can only do one post tonight. Sleepy time. :) ))
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
(Agreed)
(Agreed)
OKxuOgN.png
((NAw he was talking to Umi. I'm really terrible at wording my replies hhh sorry about that~~)) (I've gotta go lay down too. I've got a long day tomorrow))

Kazfiel felt more at ease now- though, that nagging paranoia still clung to him. He tried to shake it off. If they were enemies they would have attacked already! Unless they were being deceived? No- that was a dumb thought. He relaxed himself and counted the number of dragons to himself quietly. Vulcan was almost a dot in the sky by this point- the young pearlcatcher at his tail. He glanced at Umi and Melrose, then to the dragon dozing peacefully. What an odd bunch, but they didn't seem threatening to say the least. HE shivered- that dragon was right, Salvi was- this muck was clinging to him like treesap. It was disgusting and was masking his Arcane scent with the putrid tang of Iron and despair.
"On that note I will say we're leaving. To you all your own and I give you many good wishes," He took a deep kneel that became a bow before slithering into the sky like uncooked spaghetti.
Something in him was disappointed. He'd only be able to get to know a few of these dragons better- but they were all so intriguing.

@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish

((NAw he was talking to Umi. I'm really terrible at wording my replies hhh sorry about that~~)) (I've gotta go lay down too. I've got a long day tomorrow))

Kazfiel felt more at ease now- though, that nagging paranoia still clung to him. He tried to shake it off. If they were enemies they would have attacked already! Unless they were being deceived? No- that was a dumb thought. He relaxed himself and counted the number of dragons to himself quietly. Vulcan was almost a dot in the sky by this point- the young pearlcatcher at his tail. He glanced at Umi and Melrose, then to the dragon dozing peacefully. What an odd bunch, but they didn't seem threatening to say the least. HE shivered- that dragon was right, Salvi was- this muck was clinging to him like treesap. It was disgusting and was masking his Arcane scent with the putrid tang of Iron and despair.
"On that note I will say we're leaving. To you all your own and I give you many good wishes," He took a deep kneel that became a bow before slithering into the sky like uncooked spaghetti.
Something in him was disappointed. He'd only be able to get to know a few of these dragons better- but they were all so intriguing.

@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish

OKxuOgN.png
@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@DeathsViolinist
@Cyva
@redfish
@astralTempo
@Solztize

Ace saw Kazfiel flying behind him a ways and breathed a sigh of relief. If any dragon was able to leave that confrontation unscathed, then that means the Plague dragons were persuaded to back down. He didn't like the look of that red Imperial, though. He looked like he ate small dragons for breakfast, which Ace is. The thought of being munched on made him feel sick.

He hung back a little to let Kazfiel catch up. When he was in earshot Ace started to explain his home.

"I live in the Star Wood Strand, in a small valley with caves lining the edges. It's beautiful there, especially at night when all the trees light up. My clan is super nice and I'm sure you'd love to meet them. They would welcome you with open arms, and everyone will be so happy to see me. I can't wait! I'll get to be with Mama, too." He smiled as he daydreamed about seeing his mother again.

Unknown to him however, things had gone terribly wrong for his clan since his departure.

(( Check out my Clan Log on my profile if you want to see what's going on, or not if you don't like spoilers. Thanks to KCSquib for the cool idea! ))
@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@DeathsViolinist
@Cyva
@redfish
@astralTempo
@Solztize

Ace saw Kazfiel flying behind him a ways and breathed a sigh of relief. If any dragon was able to leave that confrontation unscathed, then that means the Plague dragons were persuaded to back down. He didn't like the look of that red Imperial, though. He looked like he ate small dragons for breakfast, which Ace is. The thought of being munched on made him feel sick.

He hung back a little to let Kazfiel catch up. When he was in earshot Ace started to explain his home.

"I live in the Star Wood Strand, in a small valley with caves lining the edges. It's beautiful there, especially at night when all the trees light up. My clan is super nice and I'm sure you'd love to meet them. They would welcome you with open arms, and everyone will be so happy to see me. I can't wait! I'll get to be with Mama, too." He smiled as he daydreamed about seeing his mother again.

Unknown to him however, things had gone terribly wrong for his clan since his departure.

(( Check out my Clan Log on my profile if you want to see what's going on, or not if you don't like spoilers. Thanks to KCSquib for the cool idea! ))
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery

aa GdA4c8j.png
@DarkDragonfly (Is it me next on the writing list?)
@DarkDragonfly (Is it me next on the writing list?)
sZsrs4b.jpg
@KCSquib (( Yup :) ))
@KCSquib (( Yup :) ))
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery

aa GdA4c8j.png
@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@DeathsViolinist
@Cyva
@redfish
@astralTempo
@Solztize

"Garnet." Anton greeted curtly.
"Anton." He replied in the same fashion.
"Geeze, guys I thought we were in plague not ice! Quit being so cold towards each other!"Tiri chided. "Garnet, what happened to you? We haven't seen you for a few days."
"I got bored, Anton's search isn't exactly the most stimulating way to pass the time. I decided to go find my own clan, which I did."
"And you brought a......friend."Tiri tried to look excited, but Shu was actually really scaring her.
"yess, my.....friend. This is Shu."
@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@DeathsViolinist
@Cyva
@redfish
@astralTempo
@Solztize

"Garnet." Anton greeted curtly.
"Anton." He replied in the same fashion.
"Geeze, guys I thought we were in plague not ice! Quit being so cold towards each other!"Tiri chided. "Garnet, what happened to you? We haven't seen you for a few days."
"I got bored, Anton's search isn't exactly the most stimulating way to pass the time. I decided to go find my own clan, which I did."
"And you brought a......friend."Tiri tried to look excited, but Shu was actually really scaring her.
"yess, my.....friend. This is Shu."
sZsrs4b.jpg
Shu eyed the other two dragons calmly trying to analyze them. They seemed kind and caring. And easy to fool. Kindness meant death in the Plague lands. It was either hunt or be hunted, and Shu loved to do the hunting.

Shu noticed his presence felt threatening Garnet's friends so he tried to lessen his fierceness. He forced his lips to turn up into a friendly smile. "It's nice to meet you," he grinned," I rarely meet anyone new here so it's...refreshing."

His eyes glanced up in the skies to where Kazfiel, Ace and Vulcan were flying. Escaping him so early? Now that wouldn't be fun. "It seems as though I missed meeting your other friends," he says feigning disappointment," We had better make sure they aren't lost seeing as how they're not used to the Scarred Wasteland. It's a good way for me to introduce myself too." He gave them one more smile before opening his wings and flying off after the other dragons.

@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@DeathsViolinist
@Cyva
@redfish
@astralTempo
Shu eyed the other two dragons calmly trying to analyze them. They seemed kind and caring. And easy to fool. Kindness meant death in the Plague lands. It was either hunt or be hunted, and Shu loved to do the hunting.

Shu noticed his presence felt threatening Garnet's friends so he tried to lessen his fierceness. He forced his lips to turn up into a friendly smile. "It's nice to meet you," he grinned," I rarely meet anyone new here so it's...refreshing."

His eyes glanced up in the skies to where Kazfiel, Ace and Vulcan were flying. Escaping him so early? Now that wouldn't be fun. "It seems as though I missed meeting your other friends," he says feigning disappointment," We had better make sure they aren't lost seeing as how they're not used to the Scarred Wasteland. It's a good way for me to introduce myself too." He gave them one more smile before opening his wings and flying off after the other dragons.

@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@DeathsViolinist
@Cyva
@redfish
@astralTempo
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9