Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ace's Journey RP Thread [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
"Would you mind if I follow your lead? I had hoped I could deliver this message without trouble, but it seems I should leave it for another day," Melrose asked Kazfiel. "My father is the head of my clan's guard. I've had some training in battle. Though the magic I can channel here is weak..."

Melrose thought for a moment, then decided, "Perhaps I would better function as a guide to the rest of the group? I have traveled through many territories, I know my way around."

@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish
"Would you mind if I follow your lead? I had hoped I could deliver this message without trouble, but it seems I should leave it for another day," Melrose asked Kazfiel. "My father is the head of my clan's guard. I've had some training in battle. Though the magic I can channel here is weak..."

Melrose thought for a moment, then decided, "Perhaps I would better function as a guide to the rest of the group? I have traveled through many territories, I know my way around."

@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish
@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish

"Tiri, go with the others."
"I'm not leaving."
"Tiri you are not a warrior. You will get yourself hurt. You don't know anything about battle."
"I know enough! If you argue with me further I will claw you myself."
The two plague dragons were getting closer. One was an imperial, and his comapnion, an obsidian spiral.
"Wait! I know one of them!! Anton, that's Garnet!"
Anton growled at the name. Garnet puts on a good show of being loyal to the GladeKeeper, but Anton knew his loyalties really lay with the PlagueBringer.
"That may not be any better than a stranger."
@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish

"Tiri, go with the others."
"I'm not leaving."
"Tiri you are not a warrior. You will get yourself hurt. You don't know anything about battle."
"I know enough! If you argue with me further I will claw you myself."
The two plague dragons were getting closer. One was an imperial, and his comapnion, an obsidian spiral.
"Wait! I know one of them!! Anton, that's Garnet!"
Anton growled at the name. Garnet puts on a good show of being loyal to the GladeKeeper, but Anton knew his loyalties really lay with the PlagueBringer.
"That may not be any better than a stranger."
sZsrs4b.jpg
Kazfiel was stunned how quickly these dragons jumped to his aid. He gave a thankful smile and faced the imperial and the spiral with a nonchalant expression. The only sign of anger and concern was in those glimmering orchid eyes.
"C'mon the rest of you, let's get going. Any help is greatly appreciated um...what's your name? Pink Fae?" He didn't stay on the ground to wait for the answer- already in the sky and still ascending.

@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish
Kazfiel was stunned how quickly these dragons jumped to his aid. He gave a thankful smile and faced the imperial and the spiral with a nonchalant expression. The only sign of anger and concern was in those glimmering orchid eyes.
"C'mon the rest of you, let's get going. Any help is greatly appreciated um...what's your name? Pink Fae?" He didn't stay on the ground to wait for the answer- already in the sky and still ascending.

@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish
OKxuOgN.png
@DarkDragonfly @DeathViolinist (They're still up in the air :3))
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish

At Garnet's words, Shu glanced at the pink fae. He smiles,"Well, apparently we do have a tiny watcher." He looked back and forth from the fae to the group of dragons when a female spiral suddenly soared down to the group. He was irritated that he didn't notice her scent. She must be warning them. Well, he liked it better when his preys run anyway. The excitement of watching fear in their eyes will surely amuse him.

Shu turned to Garnet and said with a devious smile," If your friends are allies then I won't bother them, but as for the others, let's give them a...little warm welcome." He promptly drops on the ground sounding a thud as his weight hits the ground. He eyes the group with half excitement and half anger.
@DarkDragonfly @DeathViolinist (They're still up in the air :3))
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish

At Garnet's words, Shu glanced at the pink fae. He smiles,"Well, apparently we do have a tiny watcher." He looked back and forth from the fae to the group of dragons when a female spiral suddenly soared down to the group. He was irritated that he didn't notice her scent. She must be warning them. Well, he liked it better when his preys run anyway. The excitement of watching fear in their eyes will surely amuse him.

Shu turned to Garnet and said with a devious smile," If your friends are allies then I won't bother them, but as for the others, let's give them a...little warm welcome." He promptly drops on the ground sounding a thud as his weight hits the ground. He eyes the group with half excitement and half anger.
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@DarkDragonfly @DeathViolinist
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish

Garnet landed as well. He then proceeded to block Shu.
"What are you doing??" Shu hissed. "Get out of my way."
"I admire your bloodlust. However it is not the best course of action at this moment."
"What are you on about? Attacking now is the best thing to do!"
"I know two of those dragons. One is an experienced warrior, one of the strongest in the clan. The other is his mate, who is inexperienced, yet dangerous in her own way. Neither I nor you know anything of the others, which is dangerous. If we attack, there is a great risk of us being defeated and thus shaming the PlageBringer. The best course of action is betrayal."
"Betrayal?"
"Gain their trust, then kill them later and bring the coward to the PlageMother."
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish

Garnet landed as well. He then proceeded to block Shu.
"What are you doing??" Shu hissed. "Get out of my way."
"I admire your bloodlust. However it is not the best course of action at this moment."
"What are you on about? Attacking now is the best thing to do!"
"I know two of those dragons. One is an experienced warrior, one of the strongest in the clan. The other is his mate, who is inexperienced, yet dangerous in her own way. Neither I nor you know anything of the others, which is dangerous. If we attack, there is a great risk of us being defeated and thus shaming the PlageBringer. The best course of action is betrayal."
"Betrayal?"
"Gain their trust, then kill them later and bring the coward to the PlageMother."
sZsrs4b.jpg
"I am known as Melrose: Heir to the Clan of the Stormfront Cliff, hatchling of Moonheart the Wise, sired by Brodiaea the Drifter and loyal to the Stormcatcher."

Melrose hovered next to Kazfiel, suddenly finding a question of his own.

"What brings you all out here? Born of many flights- and with a dragon just of of his hatchling days no less? And being pursued by plague dragons?"

@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@redfish
"I am known as Melrose: Heir to the Clan of the Stormfront Cliff, hatchling of Moonheart the Wise, sired by Brodiaea the Drifter and loyal to the Stormcatcher."

Melrose hovered next to Kazfiel, suddenly finding a question of his own.

"What brings you all out here? Born of many flights- and with a dragon just of of his hatchling days no less? And being pursued by plague dragons?"

@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@redfish
Staying silent during the exchange, mostly confused, Umi jumped at the sudden sound of an Imperial crashing onto the ground. The thought that they were likely much smaller than she was not in her mind. Spinning quickly on her toes, the shimmering dragon faced inward to the Scarred Wasteland.

Nothing was in the immediate vicinity, she noted, as she was ignored. It was too common for her to be ignored, despite her size. Quite odd, really-- A quick flap of her wings before pinning them to her sides broke the thought.

"U-Um..." she spoke again, voice still soft. "There's someone here.."

@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
Staying silent during the exchange, mostly confused, Umi jumped at the sudden sound of an Imperial crashing onto the ground. The thought that they were likely much smaller than she was not in her mind. Spinning quickly on her toes, the shimmering dragon faced inward to the Scarred Wasteland.

Nothing was in the immediate vicinity, she noted, as she was ignored. It was too common for her to be ignored, despite her size. Quite odd, really-- A quick flap of her wings before pinning them to her sides broke the thought.

"U-Um..." she spoke again, voice still soft. "There's someone here.."

@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
Vulcan was glad the fae answered his question- and he turned hearing a soft voice. He was flustered now- he hadn't noticed he'd forgotten about an arrival.
"I'm sorry- Like Kazfiel said, I have the attention of a squirrel with earplugs. I'm Vulcan- and you are?" HE landed cautiously. It didn't seem like the other dragons were going to fight.
"Is now really the time for pleasantries with a girl?" Kazfiel teased lightly.
"Fiii," the guardian whined in a whisper.
The golden Spiral turned to all dragons- still tense and full of caution.
"I am here because Vulcan urgently requested me to follow him here. He had a hunch a dragon was in trouble due to the unfamiliar scent in plague territory- and he was correct. I would be lying if I said I'd been expecting Vulcan to be correct. I don't believe I'm FORMALLY introduced myself to you all. I am Kazfiel- and that is as much as I'm able to share with you," He bowed his head apologetically.

@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
Vulcan was glad the fae answered his question- and he turned hearing a soft voice. He was flustered now- he hadn't noticed he'd forgotten about an arrival.
"I'm sorry- Like Kazfiel said, I have the attention of a squirrel with earplugs. I'm Vulcan- and you are?" HE landed cautiously. It didn't seem like the other dragons were going to fight.
"Is now really the time for pleasantries with a girl?" Kazfiel teased lightly.
"Fiii," the guardian whined in a whisper.
The golden Spiral turned to all dragons- still tense and full of caution.
"I am here because Vulcan urgently requested me to follow him here. He had a hunch a dragon was in trouble due to the unfamiliar scent in plague territory- and he was correct. I would be lying if I said I'd been expecting Vulcan to be correct. I don't believe I'm FORMALLY introduced myself to you all. I am Kazfiel- and that is as much as I'm able to share with you," He bowed his head apologetically.

@DarkDragonfly
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
OKxuOgN.png
Shu was irritated Garnet for blocking him. He was about to have his fun. But what he said did made sense to him. Perhaps having this spiral with him was not a bad choice. His brother did Eisuke always warned him not to be reckless."Hmm, interesting. Not a bad idea at all" he slowly says," Alright then. Let's greet these intruders and welcome them to our land." Betrayal. The word taste good in his mouth. Nice enough to enough to eat he smiles deviously.

Shu makes his way to the group thumping his tail again in excitement. He can be friendly when he wanted to. In fact, he considered himself to be a friendly dragon as long as you don't get on his bad side. "Hello, don't be alarmed," he greets them smiling," Your friend Garnet here told me a couple of dragons had wandered in the land. The Scarred Wasteland can be harsh to new comers. I came here with him to see if you guys needed any help." Ha, I'm better at this than I though,. he grinned.

@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish
Shu was irritated Garnet for blocking him. He was about to have his fun. But what he said did made sense to him. Perhaps having this spiral with him was not a bad choice. His brother did Eisuke always warned him not to be reckless."Hmm, interesting. Not a bad idea at all" he slowly says," Alright then. Let's greet these intruders and welcome them to our land." Betrayal. The word taste good in his mouth. Nice enough to enough to eat he smiles deviously.

Shu makes his way to the group thumping his tail again in excitement. He can be friendly when he wanted to. In fact, he considered himself to be a friendly dragon as long as you don't get on his bad side. "Hello, don't be alarmed," he greets them smiling," Your friend Garnet here told me a couple of dragons had wandered in the land. The Scarred Wasteland can be harsh to new comers. I came here with him to see if you guys needed any help." Ha, I'm better at this than I though,. he grinned.

@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish

(guys, I think we should wait for DarkDragonfly to get back on. Ace hasn't said anything in a while, and we don't want to overwhelm them with posts. Just a suggestion. :3 )
@KCSquib
@atreyu1110
@Cyva
@astralTempo
@redfish

(guys, I think we should wait for DarkDragonfly to get back on. Ace hasn't said anything in a while, and we don't want to overwhelm them with posts. Just a suggestion. :3 )
sZsrs4b.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9