Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 133 134
Character Information

Preferred roleplay storylines/genres?

I usually do animal based roleplays. Right now I am particularly interested in using lions or wolves or ponies , but honestly i’m really open to most things , so if you had something else in mind, let me know and we can discuss! I really love mystery, action and adventure in my roleplays , as well as some drama to mix things up! I don’t mind doing romance, but I would rather it be a side plot instead of the main focus.
I don’t like to go directly off of canon storylines, I like making our own world to play in!
I’ve also been interested in trying out ARPGs (art roleplaying game), too , so if you have one of those I may be interested.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

I’m looking for either a 1 on 1 partner or a small group , that are semi-lit or more. I am looking for people 18+ . I would like the role play to be on discord or elsewhere, because I have trouble keeping track of forums and I will respond much quicker on discord!

Player Information

Average reply length?

I typically write 2+ paragraphs , and sometimes I tend to go a little overboard if i’m feeling extra motivated and have the time on my hands. I like to think I have decent grammar and spelling as well, but I know that I frequently miss small mistakes. I won’t mind if you make some mistakes, either ^^

Average reply speed?

It varies a lot . Sometimes i can have a reply out within half an hour , but sometimes it can take me a day or two. It depends on my motivation, how busy I am, and whether or not I’m in the middle of writers block :( BUT I will most likely continue to talk OOC , so i won’t go radio silent on you.

Would you like to share any additional information?
I’m in PST , and I do go to college! So be aware that I may have other school related things going on. I typically stay up later though . I don’t have any plots in mind at the moment, but you can message me on discord and we can talk more there! Starrs#6179
Character Information

Preferred roleplay storylines/genres?

I usually do animal based roleplays. Right now I am particularly interested in using lions or wolves or ponies , but honestly i’m really open to most things , so if you had something else in mind, let me know and we can discuss! I really love mystery, action and adventure in my roleplays , as well as some drama to mix things up! I don’t mind doing romance, but I would rather it be a side plot instead of the main focus.
I don’t like to go directly off of canon storylines, I like making our own world to play in!
I’ve also been interested in trying out ARPGs (art roleplaying game), too , so if you have one of those I may be interested.

I’m looking for either a 1 on 1 partner or a small group , that are semi-lit or more. I am looking for people 18+ . I would like the role play to be on discord or elsewhere, because I have trouble keeping track of forums and I will respond much quicker on discord!

Player Information

Average reply length?

I typically write 2+ paragraphs , and sometimes I tend to go a little overboard if i’m feeling extra motivated and have the time on my hands. I like to think I have decent grammar and spelling as well, but I know that I frequently miss small mistakes. I won’t mind if you make some mistakes, either ^^

Average reply speed?

It varies a lot . Sometimes i can have a reply out within half an hour , but sometimes it can take me a day or two. It depends on my motivation, how busy I am, and whether or not I’m in the middle of writers block :( BUT I will most likely continue to talk OOC , so i won’t go radio silent on you.

I’m in PST , and I do go to college! So be aware that I may have other school related things going on. I typically stay up later though . I don’t have any plots in mind at the moment, but you can message me on discord and we can talk more there! Starrs#6179
97cab63a28bf7cf81c17a097b53806a4-dbh69tr.png
amateur artist
Literate roleplayer
she/her
Character Info
Rom.E0 is my newest original character that I've drawn myself here: https://www.deviantart.com/rufftumbling/art/Rom-E0-The-Robot-new-character-893877548

He is a robot originally created to be a super computer for the illegal hacking of other super computers. After causing a lot of damage to his city one night, he refused to use his hacking programing ever again much to the dismay of his creators. After gaining his own consciousness he build himself a proper body while accidently downloading a malicious dating app onto his program. The app corrupted him; turning him into a complete softy with an infinity for what humans call "love". He dreams of becoming human himself just to experience the phenomena of love.

Player Info:
Average length I prefer is AT LEAST 3 sentences. I know not everyone can come up with a paragraph reply so I narrowed it down a bit. Reply speed is really fast for me on most days. However, if my RP partner isn't as fast that's completely fine. Just be sure to reply at least once a day. If you can't reply anymore please let me know beforehand.

For future roleplay, I tend to let people know that I dislike most "inappropriate" stories. If my RP partner is underaged I definitely avoid that stuff. I prefer to RP with people my age (18 and up). I love fluffy, goofy and funny scenarios the most! I can do almost any other storyline genre though.

Hopefully that sums everything up!
Character Info
Rom.E0 is my newest original character that I've drawn myself here: https://www.deviantart.com/rufftumbling/art/Rom-E0-The-Robot-new-character-893877548

He is a robot originally created to be a super computer for the illegal hacking of other super computers. After causing a lot of damage to his city one night, he refused to use his hacking programing ever again much to the dismay of his creators. After gaining his own consciousness he build himself a proper body while accidently downloading a malicious dating app onto his program. The app corrupted him; turning him into a complete softy with an infinity for what humans call "love". He dreams of becoming human himself just to experience the phenomena of love.

Player Info:
Average length I prefer is AT LEAST 3 sentences. I know not everyone can come up with a paragraph reply so I narrowed it down a bit. Reply speed is really fast for me on most days. However, if my RP partner isn't as fast that's completely fine. Just be sure to reply at least once a day. If you can't reply anymore please let me know beforehand.

For future roleplay, I tend to let people know that I dislike most "inappropriate" stories. If my RP partner is underaged I definitely avoid that stuff. I prefer to RP with people my age (18 and up). I love fluffy, goofy and funny scenarios the most! I can do almost any other storyline genre though.

Hopefully that sums everything up!
Character Form

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
Please describe.
I can roleplay with any of my FR dragons, or i can do a warrior cats based roleplay with any of my cat characters.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
If yes, please describe.
Either a slightly planned out Flight Rising or Warrior Cats roleplay, though a completely specific storyline is not needed.

Player Information

Average reply length? It depends, either on who I’m roleplaying with or how i feel that day. I can do pretty long, and i like to have descriptions, but it really depends on who I’m roleplaying with and how they do it as well.

Average reply speed? As soon as i come on really, i come on at some point every day, at least once or twice.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Not super dark or serious roleplays, someone who is pretty flexible, friendly, and just welcoming to new people in general.
Character Form

Please describe.
I can roleplay with any of my FR dragons, or i can do a warrior cats based roleplay with any of my cat characters.

If yes, please describe.
Either a slightly planned out Flight Rising or Warrior Cats roleplay, though a completely specific storyline is not needed.

Player Information

Average reply length? It depends, either on who I’m roleplaying with or how i feel that day. I can do pretty long, and i like to have descriptions, but it really depends on who I’m roleplaying with and how they do it as well.

Average reply speed? As soon as i come on really, i come on at some point every day, at least once or twice.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? Not super dark or serious roleplays, someone who is pretty flexible, friendly, and just welcoming to new people in general.
“With great power comes great need to take a nap.”-Nico Di Angelo, The Last Olympian
Character Information
My character is an original character
Please describe.
My character has a wolf head and tail on a lion's body with very large light blue cat eyes. Her name is Graymoon. She was born in a testing facility as a failed experiment. She was one of the only survivors from an explosion. She was born with really bad eyesight that developed into complete blindness during the day and full color sight at night. Gray is petrified of loud noises and humans. She has a very calm attitude and can be a little bit excitable, though not many see that side of her. She suffers from nightmares of her youth.

If yes, please describe.
not really I can do whatever

Player Information
Average reply length?
I havn't done this much before so I like keeping it simple I don't think I will exceed a paragraph and I will most likely only do a few sentances.

Average reply speed?
Depends on the day and what I am doing and what class I happen to be in.

I have no requirements just looking for a fun group to get into rollplaying with

I am still in school so I might not have a ton of time. I am flexible and enjoy reading stuff like this and wanted to start being a part of the fun as well.
Character Information
My character is an original character
Please describe.
My character has a wolf head and tail on a lion's body with very large light blue cat eyes. Her name is Graymoon. She was born in a testing facility as a failed experiment. She was one of the only survivors from an explosion. She was born with really bad eyesight that developed into complete blindness during the day and full color sight at night. Gray is petrified of loud noises and humans. She has a very calm attitude and can be a little bit excitable, though not many see that side of her. She suffers from nightmares of her youth.

If yes, please describe.
not really I can do whatever

Player Information
Average reply length?
I havn't done this much before so I like keeping it simple I don't think I will exceed a paragraph and I will most likely only do a few sentances.

Average reply speed?
Depends on the day and what I am doing and what class I happen to be in.

I have no requirements just looking for a fun group to get into rollplaying with

I am still in school so I might not have a ton of time. I am flexible and enjoy reading stuff like this and wanted to start being a part of the fun as well.
-Gray
YLXwg1.pngCnsgh1.pngfaSA51.pngz82S62.png7UBmu.gif5SY1A.gif(These wonderful beings need to be clicked in order to live)
http://ovipets.com/#!/?ref=5208026 another pet game that is really fun
Character Information:
Any really I have some already made characters or I can whip up a decent OC on the whim although keep in mind that I suck at character sheets and they can be kinda short but don't let that deter you from roleplaying with me :)
I am not really looking for anything specific roleplay or storyline but I will post a few I am willing to do, anything with lions, humans, monsters, wolves, other animals, sci-fi, fantasy, romance, medieval, If you have any other ideas don't be afraid to ask as more often than not I will agree.
Average Reply Length
I can reply anywhere from a few short paragraphs (2-3 sentences) to a few medium-long length paragraphs (3-5 sentences)
Average Reply Speed
I try to reply shortly within seeing the post, keep in mind I have a full time job and a young daughter that take up most of my time but I will go no more than a week without replying unless notifying you of any reason otherwise.
Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups
I only ask that you follow the rules listed for these forums, no godmodding, mary/gary sues, etc. Also I would like that you reply with a few short paragraphs to few medium length paragraphs. The better your reply in the roleplay the better mine will be as well. I also find that it helps keep the roleplay from getting boring.
Any additional information
hmm I can't think of anything at the moment
Character Information:
Any really I have some already made characters or I can whip up a decent OC on the whim although keep in mind that I suck at character sheets and they can be kinda short but don't let that deter you from roleplaying with me :)
I am not really looking for anything specific roleplay or storyline but I will post a few I am willing to do, anything with lions, humans, monsters, wolves, other animals, sci-fi, fantasy, romance, medieval, If you have any other ideas don't be afraid to ask as more often than not I will agree.
Average Reply Length
I can reply anywhere from a few short paragraphs (2-3 sentences) to a few medium-long length paragraphs (3-5 sentences)
Average Reply Speed
I try to reply shortly within seeing the post, keep in mind I have a full time job and a young daughter that take up most of my time but I will go no more than a week without replying unless notifying you of any reason otherwise.
Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups
I only ask that you follow the rules listed for these forums, no godmodding, mary/gary sues, etc. Also I would like that you reply with a few short paragraphs to few medium length paragraphs. The better your reply in the roleplay the better mine will be as well. I also find that it helps keep the roleplay from getting boring.
Any additional information
hmm I can't think of anything at the moment
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3067039/1#post_49283945 Come check out my giveaway forum

wpad1.gif
Come join me on WolfPlay
Character Information

I would prefer a flight rising related rp, but I'm up for other original character stuff or fandom-related rps if I know the source material well enough.

No, but I can come up with something on the fly if need be. I'm open to romance, adventure, dramatic and dark stuff, it's all fun.
Player Information
Name: Gray

Average reply length?

It honestly depends. I'm used to scripted roleplay (asterisks and such), but I've branched out to paragraph formats a few times here and there and I would say I go from 2-4 paragraphs? It also depends on what my rp partner puts into a response.

Average reply speed?

Again, this depends. If I'm online I can be pretty quick, but I'm a college student and sometimes won't be on for hours at a time. Generally I would try to be as quick as I can though.

I could always start a discord dm or a small server for groups, since it would be easier to manage than a long forum format imo.

It's been a while since I've done public rp or advertised that I rp, so I hope you'll be patient with me. I'm used to doing this with close friends so it might be a bit awkward for me at first ^^'
Character Information

I would prefer a flight rising related rp, but I'm up for other original character stuff or fandom-related rps if I know the source material well enough.

No, but I can come up with something on the fly if need be. I'm open to romance, adventure, dramatic and dark stuff, it's all fun.
Player Information
Name: Gray

Average reply length?

It honestly depends. I'm used to scripted roleplay (asterisks and such), but I've branched out to paragraph formats a few times here and there and I would say I go from 2-4 paragraphs? It also depends on what my rp partner puts into a response.

Average reply speed?

Again, this depends. If I'm online I can be pretty quick, but I'm a college student and sometimes won't be on for hours at a time. Generally I would try to be as quick as I can though.

I could always start a discord dm or a small server for groups, since it would be easier to manage than a long forum format imo.

It's been a while since I've done public rp or advertised that I rp, so I hope you'll be patient with me. I'm used to doing this with close friends so it might be a bit awkward for me at first ^^'
I have a bunch of characters, mostly FR ocs. I'm totaly down to find one that you'd like to interact with!

Something with plenty of adventure, maybe a lost item or dragon kinda story, but I'm open to anything!

Average reply length?
Depends, normally ranges between 3-8 sentences, but if the mood calls for more or less that works too!

Average reply speed?
Between 30 minutes and 2 hours unless I am asleep.

I can message here (which I would prefer) or discord.

I'm comfortable with horror, gore, ect. If you're interested, message anytime!
I have a bunch of characters, mostly FR ocs. I'm totaly down to find one that you'd like to interact with!

Something with plenty of adventure, maybe a lost item or dragon kinda story, but I'm open to anything!

Average reply length?
Depends, normally ranges between 3-8 sentences, but if the mood calls for more or less that works too!

Average reply speed?
Between 30 minutes and 2 hours unless I am asleep.

I can message here (which I would prefer) or discord.

I'm comfortable with horror, gore, ect. If you're interested, message anytime!
CxEBf1c.png
mISblcI.gif

+ it/its, he/him
+ the apothecary
+ wishlist
+ icon
+ sales

OuXaXCk.gif

fmf7CNh.gif
Character Information
I like making characters based on whatever RP I'm in, so nothing is set in stone. My character preferences are humans, fantasy/sci-fi races, and FR dragons, though.

Nope, so long as it fits within my character preferences.

Player Information
Average reply length?
Depending on what's happening in the RP, I tend to write anywhere between 1 - 5 paragraphs typically.

Average reply speed?
If I'm free at the time, I can have something whipped up within the hour. That being said, I'm an adult with a job and have a life outside of the internet, so that's not always a guarantee. I will definitely reply by the end of the day if not the next day, though!

Looking for people 18+, please. I'm 24 years old and like RPing with fellow adults. This doesn't mean that any of the content has to be 18+, though. Other than that, just be respectful and follow FR guidelines, please!

It's been a looong time since I've RPed, but I've been at it since I was, what, 8 years old? Did a lot of super embarrassing semi-lit on Neopets lol. I did a lot of RPing on Mweor in middle school and that was super fun. I'm also a big big fan of DND so if anyone needs a player for a campaign let me know lol?
Character Information
I like making characters based on whatever RP I'm in, so nothing is set in stone. My character preferences are humans, fantasy/sci-fi races, and FR dragons, though.

Nope, so long as it fits within my character preferences.

Player Information
Average reply length?
Depending on what's happening in the RP, I tend to write anywhere between 1 - 5 paragraphs typically.

Average reply speed?
If I'm free at the time, I can have something whipped up within the hour. That being said, I'm an adult with a job and have a life outside of the internet, so that's not always a guarantee. I will definitely reply by the end of the day if not the next day, though!

Looking for people 18+, please. I'm 24 years old and like RPing with fellow adults. This doesn't mean that any of the content has to be 18+, though. Other than that, just be respectful and follow FR guidelines, please!

It's been a looong time since I've RPed, but I've been at it since I was, what, 8 years old? Did a lot of super embarrassing semi-lit on Neopets lol. I did a lot of RPing on Mweor in middle school and that was super fun. I'm also a big big fan of DND so if anyone needs a player for a campaign let me know lol?
hi i'm luxe
160P7Fb.png
qjxrAwx.png
RXzUVtr.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
zHcH6Rq.png
Character Information
I write canon fandom characters, though I'm happy to write against OCs.
Mainly Marvel, I muse the following: Melina Vostokoff(MCU), Natasha Romanoff(Mainly comics), Agatha Harkness(MCU or Comics), Hela Odinsdottir(MCU), Yelena Belova(MCU or Comics), and Wanda Maximoff(MCU).

Outside of Marvel I enjoy writing: Evelyn Carnahan(The Mummy), Blind Mag(Repo! The Genetic Opera), and Maleficent(Live action films).

Nope. Happy to consider shipping, platonic, AU, whatever.
I do not like zombies, vampires, or high school settings.

Player Information

Average reply length?
2-8 paragraphs depending the setting.

Average reply speed?
A few times a week usually, sometimes more if it's a plot I'm invested in.

If looking for romance plots(which I love!), please be 18+, as I am 23. I only write FxM if shipping. No smut, even off FR.

DM me for my Discord tag!
Character Information
I write canon fandom characters, though I'm happy to write against OCs.
Mainly Marvel, I muse the following: Melina Vostokoff(MCU), Natasha Romanoff(Mainly comics), Agatha Harkness(MCU or Comics), Hela Odinsdottir(MCU), Yelena Belova(MCU or Comics), and Wanda Maximoff(MCU).

Outside of Marvel I enjoy writing: Evelyn Carnahan(The Mummy), Blind Mag(Repo! The Genetic Opera), and Maleficent(Live action films).

Nope. Happy to consider shipping, platonic, AU, whatever.
I do not like zombies, vampires, or high school settings.

Player Information

Average reply length?
2-8 paragraphs depending the setting.

Average reply speed?
A few times a week usually, sometimes more if it's a plot I'm invested in.

If looking for romance plots(which I love!), please be 18+, as I am 23. I only write FxM if shipping. No smut, even off FR.

DM me for my Discord tag!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
[center][quote][b]Character Information[/b][/quote][/center] [i]Is your character an original character or a fandom character?[/i] ...both? i have a cluster of fandom characters who are all heavily headcanon based, and can be fit into pretty much any scenario - human, dragon, fantasy, sci-fi, etc. you give me a verse, and i can stick 'em in it. they are, namely: [LIST] [*] Captain Cross - [PROTOTYPE]: my most pseudo-oc character that i love to bits. grouchy, sarcastic military man with a heart of gold. [*] Desmond Miles - Assassin's Creed: disgruntled bartender who was told he has to save the world. [*] Alex Mercer - [PROTOTYPE]: the world's most chaotic good (yet awkward) eldritch abomination [*] Dana Mercer - [PROTOTYPE]: spunky, hot-headed journalist who throws herself head-first into a story [*] Sunny - OMORI: traumatized teenager with a steak knife who just woke up [/LIST] [i]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?[/i] not really! adaptability is kind of my thing, haha. i'd just like to introduce people to my characters and see theirs, more than anything. [center][quote][b]Player Information[/b][/quote][/center] i'm sketch, 19, they / them pronouns. i get invested in media that's completely irrelevant nowadays (prototype). [i]Average reply length?[/i] varies heavily - i usually match whatever my partner's length is. just know that i can be... really chatty when i get in the zone, so i tend to write a lot on accident. [i]Average reply speed?[/i] also varies heavily. im a full time college student with other priorities, but i'm also a little excitable and can throw myself into threads pretty wholeheartedly. [i]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/i] i'm not remotely interested in writing smut, and shipping will only happen with chemistry. i like to have basic information about another person's character before writing, as well as some idea of what they are and aren't comfortable with. basically, communication! please communicate with me, i don't bite. [i]Would you like to share any additional information?[/i] a lot of my characters are either a) absurdly powerful (alex and cross especially) or b) swear like sailors (cross and dana). i don't actually know FR's policy on swearing, so i'll try to keep it to a minimum, but i figured i'd point it out. also, please ask me about my characters, i'd love to talk about them. :>
Quote:
Character Information

...both? i have a cluster of fandom characters who are all heavily headcanon based, and can be fit into pretty much any scenario - human, dragon, fantasy, sci-fi, etc. you give me a verse, and i can stick 'em in it. they are, namely:
  • Captain Cross - [PROTOTYPE]: my most pseudo-oc character that i love to bits. grouchy, sarcastic military man with a heart of gold.
  • Desmond Miles - Assassin's Creed: disgruntled bartender who was told he has to save the world.
  • Alex Mercer - [PROTOTYPE]: the world's most chaotic good (yet awkward) eldritch abomination
  • Dana Mercer - [PROTOTYPE]: spunky, hot-headed journalist who throws herself head-first into a story
  • Sunny - OMORI: traumatized teenager with a steak knife who just woke up

not really! adaptability is kind of my thing, haha. i'd just like to introduce people to my characters and see theirs, more than anything.
Quote:
Player Information

i'm sketch, 19, they / them pronouns. i get invested in media that's completely irrelevant nowadays (prototype).

Average reply length?

varies heavily - i usually match whatever my partner's length is. just know that i can be... really chatty when i get in the zone, so i tend to write a lot on accident.

Average reply speed?

also varies heavily. im a full time college student with other priorities, but i'm also a little excitable and can throw myself into threads pretty wholeheartedly.

i'm not remotely interested in writing smut, and shipping will only happen with chemistry. i like to have basic information about another person's character before writing, as well as some idea of what they are and aren't comfortable with. basically, communication! please communicate with me, i don't bite.

a lot of my characters are either a) absurdly powerful (alex and cross especially) or b) swear like sailors (cross and dana). i don't actually know FR's policy on swearing, so i'll try to keep it to a minimum, but i figured i'd point it out. also, please ask me about my characters, i'd love to talk about them. :>
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 133 134