Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Accidental War (Private w/StopTheBats)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@StopTheBats
(Fyi, last post for tonight, will respond to anything you throw at me tomorrow)

Taiyo glanced at the two other dragons- one of which he recognized as Erwin, one of Kami's closer associates, and sighed.

"Why is it that you two meatheads," he growled, "are always the ones causing most of the minor disturbances around here?" He glanced at Erwin. "I would expect more serious behavior from one of Kami's right-claw dragons, but you always manage to defy said expectations."

Taiyo realized that he'd just let her name loose. "Speaking of which, have any of you seen her around lately? She seems to have disappeared."
@StopTheBats
(Fyi, last post for tonight, will respond to anything you throw at me tomorrow)

Taiyo glanced at the two other dragons- one of which he recognized as Erwin, one of Kami's closer associates, and sighed.

"Why is it that you two meatheads," he growled, "are always the ones causing most of the minor disturbances around here?" He glanced at Erwin. "I would expect more serious behavior from one of Kami's right-claw dragons, but you always manage to defy said expectations."

Taiyo realized that he'd just let her name loose. "Speaking of which, have any of you seen her around lately? She seems to have disappeared."
@MidnightRvaen

Erwin sunk back, ears flattening against head in shame. Blaste frowned, glancing at the other dragon before taking a step between he and Taiyo.

"No, I haven't seen her," Erwin mumbled, cowering behind Blaste.

Blaste was certainly not as scrawny as Erwin. Rather, he had the build of a true warrior, and it was more than a little obvious he was adept at magic, by the way he was positioned to either loose fire or claw.

"It was my fault," he said quickly.
@MidnightRvaen

Erwin sunk back, ears flattening against head in shame. Blaste frowned, glancing at the other dragon before taking a step between he and Taiyo.

"No, I haven't seen her," Erwin mumbled, cowering behind Blaste.

Blaste was certainly not as scrawny as Erwin. Rather, he had the build of a true warrior, and it was more than a little obvious he was adept at magic, by the way he was positioned to either loose fire or claw.

"It was my fault," he said quickly.
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats

Taiyo was shaking his head in exasperation when Blaste's remark caught him off guard.

His fault? What the-

He turned his attention back to Blaste. If he claimed something was his fault, right after he had asked about Kami...well, this was probably important.

"Please elaborate," he said, glancing at the larger soldier. "Your statement is pretty vague."
@StopTheBats

Taiyo was shaking his head in exasperation when Blaste's remark caught him off guard.

His fault? What the-

He turned his attention back to Blaste. If he claimed something was his fault, right after he had asked about Kami...well, this was probably important.

"Please elaborate," he said, glancing at the larger soldier. "Your statement is pretty vague."
@MidnightRaven

"I'm the one who bumped into the house," he said simply, pointing at it. "Not Erwin. Don't blame him."

The smaller dragon glanced up at Blaste with an unreadable expression. He did look somewhat grateful, though.

Blaste took a few steps back, shuffling Erwin along as well.
@MidnightRaven

"I'm the one who bumped into the house," he said simply, pointing at it. "Not Erwin. Don't blame him."

The smaller dragon glanced up at Blaste with an unreadable expression. He did look somewhat grateful, though.

Blaste took a few steps back, shuffling Erwin along as well.
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats (nice call Blaste)

Taiyo flicked his tail, glancing at both of the soldiers again. "Well," he grumbled. "Watch where you're going next time before you bring my house down."

After a few seconds, he said, "Erwin, I need you in the guardhouse. Kami never got the chance to finish up the patrol plans before she disappeared, and I'd like a second opinion because I have to do them myself." He turned to Blaste. "Isn't there something useful you should be doing? I need dragons on the border with Rustling Leaves. Why don't you go and keep an eye on things?" While it may have seemed like he was suggesting something, he glared at him to enforce that it was an order.
@StopTheBats (nice call Blaste)

Taiyo flicked his tail, glancing at both of the soldiers again. "Well," he grumbled. "Watch where you're going next time before you bring my house down."

After a few seconds, he said, "Erwin, I need you in the guardhouse. Kami never got the chance to finish up the patrol plans before she disappeared, and I'd like a second opinion because I have to do them myself." He turned to Blaste. "Isn't there something useful you should be doing? I need dragons on the border with Rustling Leaves. Why don't you go and keep an eye on things?" While it may have seemed like he was suggesting something, he glared at him to enforce that it was an order.
@MidnightRaven

Blaste frowned, not wanting to separate from Erwin just yet. He lingered, glancing between the two before unfurling his wings and taking to the sky.

Damn Taiyo.

Erwin nodded, darting past, trying to avoid his glare. He hated having the chieftain angry at him, and now Blaste had gotten in trouble as well. Fantastic.

The guardhouse. Right. Stay focused.
@MidnightRaven

Blaste frowned, not wanting to separate from Erwin just yet. He lingered, glancing between the two before unfurling his wings and taking to the sky.

Damn Taiyo.

Erwin nodded, darting past, trying to avoid his glare. He hated having the chieftain angry at him, and now Blaste had gotten in trouble as well. Fantastic.

The guardhouse. Right. Stay focused.
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats

Taiyo himself headed towards the guardhouse, but at a bit of a slower pace. He watched Erwin slink off, head down low. He seemed to be ashamed of himself, but really, Taiyo didn't care. They'd decided to mess around by the house when he was in a mood, so he wasn't really all that sorry for intimidating the smaller dragon.

He arrived back in the guardhouse. The dragons from earlier were gone, hopefully off to go do their job. Without stopping to chat, Taiyo grabbed a piece of parchment and a stick of charcoal and began to copy the territory down from the previous plans.

He made a very sloppy sketch before studying the previous plans again. Kami was intricate.
@StopTheBats

Taiyo himself headed towards the guardhouse, but at a bit of a slower pace. He watched Erwin slink off, head down low. He seemed to be ashamed of himself, but really, Taiyo didn't care. They'd decided to mess around by the house when he was in a mood, so he wasn't really all that sorry for intimidating the smaller dragon.

He arrived back in the guardhouse. The dragons from earlier were gone, hopefully off to go do their job. Without stopping to chat, Taiyo grabbed a piece of parchment and a stick of charcoal and began to copy the territory down from the previous plans.

He made a very sloppy sketch before studying the previous plans again. Kami was intricate.
@MidnightRaven

Erwin peeked at the maps Taiyo was making. "You know you messed up the border, right?"

He wasn't used to talking to his leader. Usually his parents handled it, or Blaste. He was just their spoiled heir.

Erwin took the charcoal and parchment, slowly beginning to sketch out an image of the territory. His boredom quickly became evident, however, when he started to doodle a dragon in the corner.
@MidnightRaven

Erwin peeked at the maps Taiyo was making. "You know you messed up the border, right?"

He wasn't used to talking to his leader. Usually his parents handled it, or Blaste. He was just their spoiled heir.

Erwin took the charcoal and parchment, slowly beginning to sketch out an image of the territory. His boredom quickly became evident, however, when he started to doodle a dragon in the corner.
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats (that moment when Erwin shares my habit of drawing stuff when I'm bored)

"Now I know why I have Kami do this," he said, glancing at the map. Erwin was right- he had messed up. The border with Singing Waves was skewed majorly. No wonder when he was younger one of the teachers from Night Whispers had told him that he was hopeless at this.

He looked over at Erwin's map, noticing that the other had put most of his attention on a drawing on the corner of the map. "Do you mind focusing?" Taiyo said. "It's not like I asked you to do something or anything like that."
@StopTheBats (that moment when Erwin shares my habit of drawing stuff when I'm bored)

"Now I know why I have Kami do this," he said, glancing at the map. Erwin was right- he had messed up. The border with Singing Waves was skewed majorly. No wonder when he was younger one of the teachers from Night Whispers had told him that he was hopeless at this.

He looked over at Erwin's map, noticing that the other had put most of his attention on a drawing on the corner of the map. "Do you mind focusing?" Taiyo said. "It's not like I asked you to do something or anything like that."
@MidnightRaven ((About 90% of my tests and worksheets are turned in with some sort of doodle on them, lol))

"Sorry," Erwin mumbled, not really paying attention.

He added some horns to his illustration, which was somewhat decent. He wouldn't be winning any awards anytime soon, but it was more than obvious who it was supposed to be.

He finished adding Blaste's tail before moving on and continuing marking down the border. He then started adding trees. And then detailing the trees.

Erwin frowned, adding small fish in one of the rivers. And small animals in the forests. And little lizards in the desert.
@MidnightRaven ((About 90% of my tests and worksheets are turned in with some sort of doodle on them, lol))

"Sorry," Erwin mumbled, not really paying attention.

He added some horns to his illustration, which was somewhat decent. He wouldn't be winning any awards anytime soon, but it was more than obvious who it was supposed to be.

He finished adding Blaste's tail before moving on and continuing marking down the border. He then started adding trees. And then detailing the trees.

Erwin frowned, adding small fish in one of the rivers. And small animals in the forests. And little lizards in the desert.
NY105Sx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29