Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Accidental War (Private w/StopTheBats)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@StopTheBats

Eiko sighed and shook their head. They couldn't think about that- they'd done what was best for themselves and their own tribe. If they had let Taiyo live, and continue messing up their tribe, well, whatever conflict arose from this could bring their entire tribe down.

They hoped that Blessed Fire could avoid a full-scale war, but with Rustling Leaves, who knew what could happen? They could destroy some remote village before news even reached the heart of the tribe. Definitely not comforting thoughts.
@StopTheBats

Eiko sighed and shook their head. They couldn't think about that- they'd done what was best for themselves and their own tribe. If they had let Taiyo live, and continue messing up their tribe, well, whatever conflict arose from this could bring their entire tribe down.

They hoped that Blessed Fire could avoid a full-scale war, but with Rustling Leaves, who knew what could happen? They could destroy some remote village before news even reached the heart of the tribe. Definitely not comforting thoughts.
@MidnightRaven

Blaste led Erwin back to his hut, quiet, casting glares at everyone who looked at them.

They sat down.

"Appoint me second in command."

Erwin stared at the floor. "You and that other dragon killed Taiyo."
@MidnightRaven

Blaste led Erwin back to his hut, quiet, casting glares at everyone who looked at them.

They sat down.

"Appoint me second in command."

Erwin stared at the floor. "You and that other dragon killed Taiyo."
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats

Eiko began taking off their armor, which was covered in blood- mostly their own. The clawmarks on their shoulder stung and they winced as they removed their chest guard, which dragged against them. They should be on their way to a medic, but they wanted to wait until the crowd dispersed.

They didn't want to face either Taiyang or Blaste. They only wanted their own company, before they got dragged into any more plans and deals. They'd had enough for one day.
@StopTheBats

Eiko began taking off their armor, which was covered in blood- mostly their own. The clawmarks on their shoulder stung and they winced as they removed their chest guard, which dragged against them. They should be on their way to a medic, but they wanted to wait until the crowd dispersed.

They didn't want to face either Taiyang or Blaste. They only wanted their own company, before they got dragged into any more plans and deals. They'd had enough for one day.
@MidnightRaven

"That's not important," Blaste said, frowning.

"You killed a dragon and that's NOT IMPORTANT?"

Blaste rushed forward. "Keep your voice down, Erwin-"

"And then you make ME leader? I see right through you, Blaste," Erwin hissed, prodding his chest. "You want me to just sit there and smile and let you do everything and manipulate me."

Blaste blinked at him.

"I knew it."
@MidnightRaven

"That's not important," Blaste said, frowning.

"You killed a dragon and that's NOT IMPORTANT?"

Blaste rushed forward. "Keep your voice down, Erwin-"

"And then you make ME leader? I see right through you, Blaste," Erwin hissed, prodding his chest. "You want me to just sit there and smile and let you do everything and manipulate me."

Blaste blinked at him.

"I knew it."
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats

Their thoughts wouldn't stop returning to the killing. As soon as Eiko tried to get their mind off of it, they just wandered right back to the topic.

A mixture of emotions- regret, anger, satisfaction, fear. Gods above, if they had to live with this every day, they'd go out of their mind.

And it had only been about an hour or so since they threw that spear. The blood from the fight hadn't even fully dried in some spots yet.

They knocked something onto the ground in frustration. Some sort of pot that they didn't remember the purpose for.
@StopTheBats

Their thoughts wouldn't stop returning to the killing. As soon as Eiko tried to get their mind off of it, they just wandered right back to the topic.

A mixture of emotions- regret, anger, satisfaction, fear. Gods above, if they had to live with this every day, they'd go out of their mind.

And it had only been about an hour or so since they threw that spear. The blood from the fight hadn't even fully dried in some spots yet.

They knocked something onto the ground in frustration. Some sort of pot that they didn't remember the purpose for.
@StopTheBats ((just a little reminder ping, sorry if i'm being annoying or insistent))
@StopTheBats ((just a little reminder ping, sorry if i'm being annoying or insistent))
@MidnightRaven ((Do you mind if I take a small hiatus? I'm kinda feeling uninspired and I want to go into this RP excited and with inspiration))
@MidnightRaven ((Do you mind if I take a small hiatus? I'm kinda feeling uninspired and I want to go into this RP excited and with inspiration))
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats ((nah, i don't mind, it'll be here when you're ready to come back c:))
@StopTheBats ((nah, i don't mind, it'll be here when you're ready to come back c:))
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29