Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Accidental War (Private w/StopTheBats)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@StopTheBats

Upon his return to the village, Taiyo headed straight for the guardhouse, no questions. He was going to ask around to see if anyone had seen Kami in the past day or so.

A few new soldiers were taking a break at the guardhouse, having probably just returned from patrol. Without hesitation, Taiyo barked at them, "Have any of you seen Kami around here? Or did she decide to go on another so-called vacation? If she has, she can probably kiss that 'head of the guard' position goodbye."
@StopTheBats

Upon his return to the village, Taiyo headed straight for the guardhouse, no questions. He was going to ask around to see if anyone had seen Kami in the past day or so.

A few new soldiers were taking a break at the guardhouse, having probably just returned from patrol. Without hesitation, Taiyo barked at them, "Have any of you seen Kami around here? Or did she decide to go on another so-called vacation? If she has, she can probably kiss that 'head of the guard' position goodbye."
@MidnightRaven

Blaste slunk away from the guardhouse. There was no way he'd be caught dead in there during an interrogation.

Erwin was sitting on the outskirts of the village, blowing at a few flowers.

"Trying to make some fire?" Blaste joked, sitting down next to him and leaning close.

Erwin snorted and rolled his eyes. "Sure. Shouldn't you be with the other warriors?"

"What? No way. I'm gonna stay with you."

"Wow. How romantic," Erwin said, voice brimming with sarcasm.
@MidnightRaven

Blaste slunk away from the guardhouse. There was no way he'd be caught dead in there during an interrogation.

Erwin was sitting on the outskirts of the village, blowing at a few flowers.

"Trying to make some fire?" Blaste joked, sitting down next to him and leaning close.

Erwin snorted and rolled his eyes. "Sure. Shouldn't you be with the other warriors?"

"What? No way. I'm gonna stay with you."

"Wow. How romantic," Erwin said, voice brimming with sarcasm.
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats

It was silent for a few moments. Taiyo glared daggers at them all, as if pressuring them to say something.

"Well? I'm not going to wait forever."

Finally, one of the guards piped up, "I saw her yesterday around high noon, when she was just finishing up the plans for yesterday's patrols and the like. Other than that, no, I don't think anyone's seen her."

"So she just...poof. Like that. Vanished out of creation. Seems legitimate," Taiyo scoffed. He really had no patience for this today.
@StopTheBats

It was silent for a few moments. Taiyo glared daggers at them all, as if pressuring them to say something.

"Well? I'm not going to wait forever."

Finally, one of the guards piped up, "I saw her yesterday around high noon, when she was just finishing up the plans for yesterday's patrols and the like. Other than that, no, I don't think anyone's seen her."

"So she just...poof. Like that. Vanished out of creation. Seems legitimate," Taiyo scoffed. He really had no patience for this today.
@MidnightRaven

"When he sees you're not in there, he's going to be furious."

Blaste nudged Erwin. "No he won't. Whatcha lookin at?"

Erwin rolled his eyes and went back to plucking at the flowers.

"Come oooonnnn, don't ignore meeeeee." Blaste rolled over, nearly crushing the smaller dragon in the process.

"I hope you get your *** burnt off by the chieftain," the other squeaked from underneath.
@MidnightRaven

"When he sees you're not in there, he's going to be furious."

Blaste nudged Erwin. "No he won't. Whatcha lookin at?"

Erwin rolled his eyes and went back to plucking at the flowers.

"Come oooonnnn, don't ignore meeeeee." Blaste rolled over, nearly crushing the smaller dragon in the process.

"I hope you get your *** burnt off by the chieftain," the other squeaked from underneath.
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats (I have to draw that scene now oh my gosh)

The guard shrugged. "Nobody knows where she went. She didn't show up this morning to assign patrols, and that's pretty much all any of us know. Last time I heard her in here was high noon."

Taiyo slammed his front claw onto the table where the plans normally were, sending papers flying. "Gods above, can any of you bloody morons get a single thing done?! First this, then bodies at the border! What next- a sacrifice demand?!"

Taiyo swept out of the guardhouse, fuming.
@StopTheBats (I have to draw that scene now oh my gosh)

The guard shrugged. "Nobody knows where she went. She didn't show up this morning to assign patrols, and that's pretty much all any of us know. Last time I heard her in here was high noon."

Taiyo slammed his front claw onto the table where the plans normally were, sending papers flying. "Gods above, can any of you bloody morons get a single thing done?! First this, then bodies at the border! What next- a sacrifice demand?!"

Taiyo swept out of the guardhouse, fuming.
@MidnightRaven ((What, Blaste being a general nuisance or getting his butt burned? lol ))

Blaste pawed at the flowers, still on top of the smaller dragon.

"I can't breathe."

Blaste grinned down at him. "Yeah, you can. I do this all the time."

Erwin suddenly stood up and threw Blaste off, who landed in the dirt a few yards away. He hopped back up, laughing, tackling Erwin to the ground.

The two rolled around, playfighting.
@MidnightRaven ((What, Blaste being a general nuisance or getting his butt burned? lol ))

Blaste pawed at the flowers, still on top of the smaller dragon.

"I can't breathe."

Blaste grinned down at him. "Yeah, you can. I do this all the time."

Erwin suddenly stood up and threw Blaste off, who landed in the dirt a few yards away. He hopped back up, laughing, tackling Erwin to the ground.

The two rolled around, playfighting.
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats (pretty much Blaste being a general nuisance)

The chieftain was fed up with today, and it was only mid-afternoon.

He stormed into his house and threw his helmet on the floor. The servant, who had been dozing, jolted awake and ran to pick it up. "Is everything okay, sir? You're in a bit of a mood."

"Lay off of it, Nyrea. Don't you have something better to be doing?"

Nyrea shook her head. "The work you gave me is done. Would you like me to help you get that armor off? You must be sweltering underneath all that metal."

"Knock yourself out," Taiyo replied. "Just stay out from underneath my feet and we're golden."
@StopTheBats (pretty much Blaste being a general nuisance)

The chieftain was fed up with today, and it was only mid-afternoon.

He stormed into his house and threw his helmet on the floor. The servant, who had been dozing, jolted awake and ran to pick it up. "Is everything okay, sir? You're in a bit of a mood."

"Lay off of it, Nyrea. Don't you have something better to be doing?"

Nyrea shook her head. "The work you gave me is done. Would you like me to help you get that armor off? You must be sweltering underneath all that metal."

"Knock yourself out," Taiyo replied. "Just stay out from underneath my feet and we're golden."
@MidnightRaven

Erwin started laughing, throwing Blaste off again. "Seriously, c'mon, it's not funny!"

"You're laughing!" Blaste shouted, jumping back on.

The two dissolved into fits of giggles before ramming into the back of a house.

Both, now disorientated, stumbled around for a few seconds before regaining stability. Erwin shook his head, peering at the house.

"Looks important," Blaste slurred.

Erwin blinked. "Isn't that the chieftain's house?"

"Oh. ****."
@MidnightRaven

Erwin started laughing, throwing Blaste off again. "Seriously, c'mon, it's not funny!"

"You're laughing!" Blaste shouted, jumping back on.

The two dissolved into fits of giggles before ramming into the back of a house.

Both, now disorientated, stumbled around for a few seconds before regaining stability. Erwin shook his head, peering at the house.

"Looks important," Blaste slurred.

Erwin blinked. "Isn't that the chieftain's house?"

"Oh. ****."
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats

Something heavy hit the back of the house, causing both of the members inside to jump nearly three feet in the air.

"For the love of..." Taiyo growled, going out to investigate. Five minute's peace just seemed like a little too much to ask for today.

He walked out of the house and over to the area where he heard the noise, muttering under his breath the entire way.
@StopTheBats

Something heavy hit the back of the house, causing both of the members inside to jump nearly three feet in the air.

"For the love of..." Taiyo growled, going out to investigate. Five minute's peace just seemed like a little too much to ask for today.

He walked out of the house and over to the area where he heard the noise, muttering under his breath the entire way.
@MidnightRaven

"Nice going, brickhead," Erwin hissed, attempting to back up and out of sight.

Blaste grabbed him by the tail. "Hey, if we get in trouble, you gotta take some of the blame too-"

Both froze, heads snapping up, eyes wide, staring at Taiyo. There was a pregnant pause.

"IT WAS HIS FAULT," they both said, pointing at the other.
@MidnightRaven

"Nice going, brickhead," Erwin hissed, attempting to back up and out of sight.

Blaste grabbed him by the tail. "Hey, if we get in trouble, you gotta take some of the blame too-"

Both froze, heads snapping up, eyes wide, staring at Taiyo. There was a pregnant pause.

"IT WAS HIS FAULT," they both said, pointing at the other.
NY105Sx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29