Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Accidental War (Private w/StopTheBats)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@StopTheBats

"Your friend over there did," Eiko said, glancing over at the scrappy green dragon. "Care to announce? My throat's getting sore."

In reality, though, Eiko was getting panicked, and they didn't want that showing through. They didn't like the look on their ally's face when they had voted.
@StopTheBats

"Your friend over there did," Eiko said, glancing over at the scrappy green dragon. "Care to announce? My throat's getting sore."

In reality, though, Eiko was getting panicked, and they didn't want that showing through. They didn't like the look on their ally's face when they had voted.
@MidnightRaven

"Erwin won the vote," Blaste called out, voice booming, turning his back to them.

Eiko was a traitor to his plan.
@MidnightRaven

"Erwin won the vote," Blaste called out, voice booming, turning his back to them.

Eiko was a traitor to his plan.
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats

Eiko had done what they thought would be best for their own position and future. They had to put themselves above others sometimes. They just had to.

They turned and nodded a sort of congratulations at the green dragon before slipping into the crowd. They needed to get away for a moment.
@StopTheBats

Eiko had done what they thought would be best for their own position and future. They had to put themselves above others sometimes. They just had to.

They turned and nodded a sort of congratulations at the green dragon before slipping into the crowd. They needed to get away for a moment.
@MidnightRaven

Erwin was absolutely terrified.

It didn't show on his face, but he knew Blaste could tell. Blaste could always tell.

The blue dragon trotted over to him. "You alright?"

"Y-yeah," he mumbled. "Thank you," he said, louder, looking at the crowd.
@MidnightRaven

Erwin was absolutely terrified.

It didn't show on his face, but he knew Blaste could tell. Blaste could always tell.

The blue dragon trotted over to him. "You alright?"

"Y-yeah," he mumbled. "Thank you," he said, louder, looking at the crowd.
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats ((taiyang just might be a new character I play as))

Taiyang turned to Erwin. "Congratulations," she said simply. "Good luck to you."

She tried to keep a little bit of the bitterness out of her voice. She'd been hoping to win, but no matter.
@StopTheBats ((taiyang just might be a new character I play as))

Taiyang turned to Erwin. "Congratulations," she said simply. "Good luck to you."

She tried to keep a little bit of the bitterness out of her voice. She'd been hoping to win, but no matter.
@MidnightRaven ((that's fine!))

Erwin nodded at her.

She looked like she could eat him and then ask for seconds.

Terrifying.
@MidnightRaven ((that's fine!))

Erwin nodded at her.

She looked like she could eat him and then ask for seconds.

Terrifying.
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats ((why do my minor characters suddenly turn into main characters))

"If I can give you a little advice to start off with, it would be to take back some of our old chieftain's rules," she stated. "It might help calm things down around here."

She stepped back into the crowd, her larger size standing out. She looked to be about as large as some of the more intimidating males in the crowd, and a few smaller dragons moved out of her way to avoid having their feet stepped on.

She'd been hoping for that position. Of course, she didn't hold too much ill will towards the new chieftain, but Taiyang definitely wasn't pleased.
@StopTheBats ((why do my minor characters suddenly turn into main characters))

"If I can give you a little advice to start off with, it would be to take back some of our old chieftain's rules," she stated. "It might help calm things down around here."

She stepped back into the crowd, her larger size standing out. She looked to be about as large as some of the more intimidating males in the crowd, and a few smaller dragons moved out of her way to avoid having their feet stepped on.

She'd been hoping for that position. Of course, she didn't hold too much ill will towards the new chieftain, but Taiyang definitely wasn't pleased.
@MidnightRaven ((basically me with everything))

"Was planning on it," he said quietly.

Blaste was standing close to him. Too close.

It definitely would raise suspicion. Blaste had nominated him and then very calmly just waltzed over?

He was already swept up in politics.
@MidnightRaven ((basically me with everything))

"Was planning on it," he said quietly.

Blaste was standing close to him. Too close.

It definitely would raise suspicion. Blaste had nominated him and then very calmly just waltzed over?

He was already swept up in politics.
NY105Sx.gif
@StopTheBats ((#roleplayerproblems))

Eiko entered their own house and slammed the door shut. Gods above, they were tired. And stressed, too, now that they realized it. The adrenaline had worn off, and now they'd probably just made another enemy. They'd already gained what they just lost.

Not to mention killed someone. That nagged at their mind, too.

@StopTheBats ((#roleplayerproblems))

Eiko entered their own house and slammed the door shut. Gods above, they were tired. And stressed, too, now that they realized it. The adrenaline had worn off, and now they'd probably just made another enemy. They'd already gained what they just lost.

Not to mention killed someone. That nagged at their mind, too.

@MidnightRaven

Blaste eyed them as they left.

"Don't trust that one," he hissed to Erwin.

"Okay," he mumbled back.
@MidnightRaven

Blaste eyed them as they left.

"Don't trust that one," he hissed to Erwin.

"Okay," he mumbled back.
NY105Sx.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29