Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [After Being Exalted] - Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@DarkDragonfly: Thank you :)

@Loquaciousky: I don't know exactly what an IC thread is XP. But this is where we'll be RPing, and so far we'll just start off by roleplaying one of our dragons and once I have a sense for everyone I'll come up with a better plot.
@DarkDragonfly: Thank you :)

@Loquaciousky: I don't know exactly what an IC thread is XP. But this is where we'll be RPing, and so far we'll just start off by roleplaying one of our dragons and once I have a sense for everyone I'll come up with a better plot.
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
(( I guess I'll get the ball rolling. Here we go! ))

The sun, now delicately touching the horizon, painted the sky in a splash of fiery colors. The opposite side was turning vibrant shades of twilight blue and purple, and little flecks of light began to dot the night canvas. Two young Fae, scales awash in purple as well, were sailing in the wind towards the setting sun. A faint glow, however getting brighter as the sky darkened, could be seen past the hills behind them. The source of this glow was The Observatory, the young Faes' home.

A large flat-topped rock rested high in the valley, high enough to give an excellent view of the surrounding area, including the flowing river, the wildlife, and The Observatory. The lighter-scaled Fae swooped down and perched on the rock, her tiny claws rapping against the still sun-warmed stone. The other followed quickly, landing swiftly and neatly by her side.

"What did we stop for, Starbeam?"

Starbeam's gaze was lost among the beautiful sights that surrounded her, her tail twitching in excitement. "Look, Ursa! Look at the sky! Sunsets are so amazing; it's like the beginning of a new day, just at night!"

Ursa sighed and smiled at her sister's remark. Starbeam had an interesting way of looking at the world, but then again, so did most Arcane dragons, and she deeply cared for her sister anyway. She had to admit, though, the sky did look beautiful. She sat and watched as each star poked though the dimming canvas of the night. She could already identify some of the objects she had studied in her star charts.

The steadily increasing twilight reminded her of her other sister, Twilight, who was either with their mother in their home clan or off adventuring with her friends. While Twilight was free to go as she pleased, she and Starbeam were exalted to the Arcanist to serve him in his quest to learn all there is to know about the universe. She didn't hate the job, really. Actually, she enjoyed it, because she loved the stars just as much as her sister.

As the last rays of sunlight faded, she suddenly remembered they were on a mission. She had gotten so caught up in getting there that she forgot what the actual mission was.

"So what are we doing out here again?" She asked Starbeam, who replied with a delighted smile. "We're searching for empty scroll cases and paper because the Arcanist's stocks are getting low."

"Oh, yeah..." Chores. That's what she and her sister usually did. But they were no strangers to defending themselves, otherwise they wouldn't be out here. With the battle for Dominance flaring up far more than usual, an untrained dragon would have no chance. Her ears raised at the sound of roars in the distance.

"Come on, we better get moving.", and she took off into the night, Starbeam close behind; they were gone as quick as they had arrived.

@Hurricanesong
@Loquaciousky
@hanna
@DoppelBia
(( I guess I'll get the ball rolling. Here we go! ))

The sun, now delicately touching the horizon, painted the sky in a splash of fiery colors. The opposite side was turning vibrant shades of twilight blue and purple, and little flecks of light began to dot the night canvas. Two young Fae, scales awash in purple as well, were sailing in the wind towards the setting sun. A faint glow, however getting brighter as the sky darkened, could be seen past the hills behind them. The source of this glow was The Observatory, the young Faes' home.

A large flat-topped rock rested high in the valley, high enough to give an excellent view of the surrounding area, including the flowing river, the wildlife, and The Observatory. The lighter-scaled Fae swooped down and perched on the rock, her tiny claws rapping against the still sun-warmed stone. The other followed quickly, landing swiftly and neatly by her side.

"What did we stop for, Starbeam?"

Starbeam's gaze was lost among the beautiful sights that surrounded her, her tail twitching in excitement. "Look, Ursa! Look at the sky! Sunsets are so amazing; it's like the beginning of a new day, just at night!"

Ursa sighed and smiled at her sister's remark. Starbeam had an interesting way of looking at the world, but then again, so did most Arcane dragons, and she deeply cared for her sister anyway. She had to admit, though, the sky did look beautiful. She sat and watched as each star poked though the dimming canvas of the night. She could already identify some of the objects she had studied in her star charts.

The steadily increasing twilight reminded her of her other sister, Twilight, who was either with their mother in their home clan or off adventuring with her friends. While Twilight was free to go as she pleased, she and Starbeam were exalted to the Arcanist to serve him in his quest to learn all there is to know about the universe. She didn't hate the job, really. Actually, she enjoyed it, because she loved the stars just as much as her sister.

As the last rays of sunlight faded, she suddenly remembered they were on a mission. She had gotten so caught up in getting there that she forgot what the actual mission was.

"So what are we doing out here again?" She asked Starbeam, who replied with a delighted smile. "We're searching for empty scroll cases and paper because the Arcanist's stocks are getting low."

"Oh, yeah..." Chores. That's what she and her sister usually did. But they were no strangers to defending themselves, otherwise they wouldn't be out here. With the battle for Dominance flaring up far more than usual, an untrained dragon would have no chance. Her ears raised at the sound of roars in the distance.

"Come on, we better get moving.", and she took off into the night, Starbeam close behind; they were gone as quick as they had arrived.

@Hurricanesong
@Loquaciousky
@hanna
@DoppelBia
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
@DarkDragonfly
@hanna
@Loguaciousky
@Doppelbia
@MidnightRaven

Okay, thanks for starting it off, DarkDragonfly! I'll add in now. I only have time for a post tonight though. And it's short XP

---Blackberry---
Blackberry soared over the ocean, a cool ocean breeze beneath his tired wings, the water gleaming gold and amber in the light of the sunset. He banked to the left and flapped his aching wings twice to gain speed. He could see the Lightning flight's territory from where he was now, and he wondered briefly how the Rainsky Clan was doing. He missed his parents and siblings often, but he was glad that he had been exalted to the Tidelord.
The blue scarf made of fish-scales that he was wearing around his neck fluttered in the breeze, and Blackberry absentmindedly ran one hand over the spear made of bamboo and stone he was carrying. Then he saw what he had come for; two harpies arguing on the beach, flapping their wings and squawking. An unhatched lightning flight egg lay between them. Blackberry tipped into a dive, hoping he could scare them off. Because otherwise he didn't stand a chance.
@DarkDragonfly
@hanna
@Loguaciousky
@Doppelbia
@MidnightRaven

Okay, thanks for starting it off, DarkDragonfly! I'll add in now. I only have time for a post tonight though. And it's short XP

---Blackberry---
Blackberry soared over the ocean, a cool ocean breeze beneath his tired wings, the water gleaming gold and amber in the light of the sunset. He banked to the left and flapped his aching wings twice to gain speed. He could see the Lightning flight's territory from where he was now, and he wondered briefly how the Rainsky Clan was doing. He missed his parents and siblings often, but he was glad that he had been exalted to the Tidelord.
The blue scarf made of fish-scales that he was wearing around his neck fluttered in the breeze, and Blackberry absentmindedly ran one hand over the spear made of bamboo and stone he was carrying. Then he saw what he had come for; two harpies arguing on the beach, flapping their wings and squawking. An unhatched lightning flight egg lay between them. Blackberry tipped into a dive, hoping he could scare them off. Because otherwise he didn't stand a chance.
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@DarkDragonfly
@hanna
@Hurricanesong
@Doppelbia
@MidnightRaven

"You could be kinder to them, you know," Patariki murmured, watching the retreat of a batch of fresh exaltees. He never could understand why some clans sent mere hatchlings to the Fortress, but what could be done?

"Why should I? The Warden wouldn't be," Arash replied, not so much as twitching his fins. "And until he deigns to show his furry hide, someone's got to keep the lot of us fed. We don't stop needing strength just because we've no longer got clans; Eleven only know what happens to corpses out here."

"We could just find out. Between the cold and wind, I'd assume desiccation, but with scavengers around--"

"Tundras are meant to handle cold, though, their flesh and blood are different, certainly their decay rates would--"

"Perhaps a study on the different effects between races? Though where we'd come by fresh corpses without making them ourselves I haven't the slightest..." The Skydancer trailed off, the argument over the newcomers long forgotten in the face of new experiments to run. (Perhaps he should've gone to the Stormcatcher after all. But no, he was here now. The flight was too far to make alone even if it weren't blasphemy to shift allegiance after exaltation.)
@DarkDragonfly
@hanna
@Hurricanesong
@Doppelbia
@MidnightRaven

"You could be kinder to them, you know," Patariki murmured, watching the retreat of a batch of fresh exaltees. He never could understand why some clans sent mere hatchlings to the Fortress, but what could be done?

"Why should I? The Warden wouldn't be," Arash replied, not so much as twitching his fins. "And until he deigns to show his furry hide, someone's got to keep the lot of us fed. We don't stop needing strength just because we've no longer got clans; Eleven only know what happens to corpses out here."

"We could just find out. Between the cold and wind, I'd assume desiccation, but with scavengers around--"

"Tundras are meant to handle cold, though, their flesh and blood are different, certainly their decay rates would--"

"Perhaps a study on the different effects between races? Though where we'd come by fresh corpses without making them ourselves I haven't the slightest..." The Skydancer trailed off, the argument over the newcomers long forgotten in the face of new experiments to run. (Perhaps he should've gone to the Stormcatcher after all. But no, he was here now. The flight was too far to make alone even if it weren't blasphemy to shift allegiance after exaltation.)
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
@Loquaciousky yay RPing
@DarkDragonfly

(Everyone else has been pinged, so I think that until they show up we can stop pinging them.)

---Blackberry---
Blackberry took a deep breath and tilted his wings to speed up his dive. Closer... Closer... He snapped his wings open with a loud rustling sound and flared his crest, keeping his back to the sun so he looked bigger. The harpies stopped arguing abruptly and looked up at him, their heads tilting to one side. Blackberry took a deep breath again and wished that he had been able to stay with his clan longer; the Faes there had been taught by his parents to avoid the monotone sound the voices of some Faes had, but he had left too young to learn those skills. He declared, as loudly as he could, "That egg belongs to the Lightning Flight! You have no right to take it."
@Loquaciousky yay RPing
@DarkDragonfly

(Everyone else has been pinged, so I think that until they show up we can stop pinging them.)

---Blackberry---
Blackberry took a deep breath and tilted his wings to speed up his dive. Closer... Closer... He snapped his wings open with a loud rustling sound and flared his crest, keeping his back to the sun so he looked bigger. The harpies stopped arguing abruptly and looked up at him, their heads tilting to one side. Blackberry took a deep breath again and wished that he had been able to stay with his clan longer; the Faes there had been taught by his parents to avoid the monotone sound the voices of some Faes had, but he had left too young to learn those skills. He declared, as loudly as he could, "That egg belongs to the Lightning Flight! You have no right to take it."
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@DarkDragonfly @hanna @Loquaciousky @Hurricanesong @MidnightRaven
((sorry for the delay, everyone! weekend kept me a bit too busy - happy mother's day))

--Cephei--
The dark Skydancer shook his head, trying to read the stars above him. They had always been confusing near the Observatory, for some reason.

"Let's see, one more time. That's rigel, and that's alnilam... or is it sirius? They keep changing!"

Eventually he just sighed and looked back down. The faint glow of the Eye of Many Lenses could keep him on his path to Dragonhome just fine, since the Arcanist's domain warped the very sky around him. It got even more beautiful, but Cephei was looking for precision, not beauty.

While flying down to Earth lands, he noticed a pair of Fae. Definitely not something unusual, since they were the children of the Arcanist, but those two... were different. Maybe exalted like he was?

But the most worrying thing about them was their course - innofensive, but if they continued in a straight line, the most logical thing, they'd end up over the Wyrmwound... and Plague was not an easy flight to deal with. Even the best trained Fae would have a rough time fighting a Mirror.

Cephei then made a choice - maybe, just maybe, he could help those two. Wind and Arcane weren't big enemies, it would make sense for them to trust him. He wasn't sure if he'd let them go intact after he convinced them to change course, but the Skydancer approached them anyway, flying down to their level.

"Going anywhere, arcane children?"

--Jagiya--
Jagiya wiped the dirt off her wings with her tail. The battle had been rough - a few scouts from the Shifting Expanse got too close to the Water domain, and that was the shortest route to the Windswept Plateau - so basically, she was just securing Wind borders.

She never liked the weather in Lightning lands. It was too dry, and the constant static in the air gave her crystal scales an electric charge, a feeling the Guardian loathed. She was about to fly back to her element, when a monotone Fae's screech caught her attention. She couldn't quite make out the words, but it sounded threatening.

"Another one? How many more scouts can the Stormcatcher throw at us?" She sighed.

Jagiya flapped her wings fiercely, going in the direction of the sound. The Fae had some harpies around him, and an egg amongst them all. She roared and landedas close as she could, trying to scare them off.
@DarkDragonfly @hanna @Loquaciousky @Hurricanesong @MidnightRaven
((sorry for the delay, everyone! weekend kept me a bit too busy - happy mother's day))

--Cephei--
The dark Skydancer shook his head, trying to read the stars above him. They had always been confusing near the Observatory, for some reason.

"Let's see, one more time. That's rigel, and that's alnilam... or is it sirius? They keep changing!"

Eventually he just sighed and looked back down. The faint glow of the Eye of Many Lenses could keep him on his path to Dragonhome just fine, since the Arcanist's domain warped the very sky around him. It got even more beautiful, but Cephei was looking for precision, not beauty.

While flying down to Earth lands, he noticed a pair of Fae. Definitely not something unusual, since they were the children of the Arcanist, but those two... were different. Maybe exalted like he was?

But the most worrying thing about them was their course - innofensive, but if they continued in a straight line, the most logical thing, they'd end up over the Wyrmwound... and Plague was not an easy flight to deal with. Even the best trained Fae would have a rough time fighting a Mirror.

Cephei then made a choice - maybe, just maybe, he could help those two. Wind and Arcane weren't big enemies, it would make sense for them to trust him. He wasn't sure if he'd let them go intact after he convinced them to change course, but the Skydancer approached them anyway, flying down to their level.

"Going anywhere, arcane children?"

--Jagiya--
Jagiya wiped the dirt off her wings with her tail. The battle had been rough - a few scouts from the Shifting Expanse got too close to the Water domain, and that was the shortest route to the Windswept Plateau - so basically, she was just securing Wind borders.

She never liked the weather in Lightning lands. It was too dry, and the constant static in the air gave her crystal scales an electric charge, a feeling the Guardian loathed. She was about to fly back to her element, when a monotone Fae's screech caught her attention. She couldn't quite make out the words, but it sounded threatening.

"Another one? How many more scouts can the Stormcatcher throw at us?" She sighed.

Jagiya flapped her wings fiercely, going in the direction of the sound. The Fae had some harpies around him, and an egg amongst them all. She roared and landedas close as she could, trying to scare them off.
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
Starbeam's heart leaped at the sound of an unfamiliar voice from behind her, and made her lose control of her wings. She began to plummet into the valley, but she quickly righted herself.

"Starbeam!" Ursa called out when she saw her sister falling. Seeing she was alright, she turned to the newcomer with a threatening glare, her claws spread and ready to strike. Starbeam rose to their height, her body tensed and emanating a glowing aura of magic, ready for attack. In front of them was Skydancer a deep shade of purple, but with eyes that spoke of a different flight than their own. This made Ursa tense even more. The sounds of the roars she had heard earlier replayed in her mind.

"Who are you, and what business do you have in the Starfall Isles? Are you looking for a fight?" Ursa's voice growled with warning to the Skydancer.

Starbeam, who had gotten over the shock of the Skydancer's surprise entrance, stepped in and spoke in a much calmer and kinder voice. "Please, if you mean us no harm, tell us. You are of the Wind Flight, yes? Our flights have not quarreled in a long time, and we don't wish them to now. We are on a simple gathering mission, so we aren't looking to harm any dragon, but we will defend ourselves if needed be."

@DoppelBia
@Hurricanesong
@Loquaciaousky
Starbeam's heart leaped at the sound of an unfamiliar voice from behind her, and made her lose control of her wings. She began to plummet into the valley, but she quickly righted herself.

"Starbeam!" Ursa called out when she saw her sister falling. Seeing she was alright, she turned to the newcomer with a threatening glare, her claws spread and ready to strike. Starbeam rose to their height, her body tensed and emanating a glowing aura of magic, ready for attack. In front of them was Skydancer a deep shade of purple, but with eyes that spoke of a different flight than their own. This made Ursa tense even more. The sounds of the roars she had heard earlier replayed in her mind.

"Who are you, and what business do you have in the Starfall Isles? Are you looking for a fight?" Ursa's voice growled with warning to the Skydancer.

Starbeam, who had gotten over the shock of the Skydancer's surprise entrance, stepped in and spoke in a much calmer and kinder voice. "Please, if you mean us no harm, tell us. You are of the Wind Flight, yes? Our flights have not quarreled in a long time, and we don't wish them to now. We are on a simple gathering mission, so we aren't looking to harm any dragon, but we will defend ourselves if needed be."

@DoppelBia
@Hurricanesong
@Loquaciaousky
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
---Blackberry---

Blackberry desperately jabbed a harpy with his spear and tripped a second with his tail before one grabbed the fins on his head and pulled him backwards. Where did they all come from?!? he thought, twisting away and swinging the spear in a wide circle to keep them back.
He saw one trying to grab the egg and leaped in front of it, landing on top of the egg, flinching as the harpy's claws raked across his forehead. "Get back," he shouted.
Then he heard the roar of a large dragon. Thank you, Tidelord - and whoever's coming to help!

@DoppelBia
@DarkDragonfly
@Loquaciousky
---Blackberry---

Blackberry desperately jabbed a harpy with his spear and tripped a second with his tail before one grabbed the fins on his head and pulled him backwards. Where did they all come from?!? he thought, twisting away and swinging the spear in a wide circle to keep them back.
He saw one trying to grab the egg and leaped in front of it, landing on top of the egg, flinching as the harpy's claws raked across his forehead. "Get back," he shouted.
Then he heard the roar of a large dragon. Thank you, Tidelord - and whoever's coming to help!

@DoppelBia
@DarkDragonfly
@Loquaciousky
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@DarkDragonfly @DoppelBia @Hurricanesong

"There's nothing wrong with making corpses ourselves," Arash murmured after a moment, fins spreading momentarily for emphasis. "It would be... unwise, certainly, to do so while within the Warden's domain, as we all ostensibly serve Him and probably shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves, but what's to keep us from taking them from other regions? The seas might claim most dead around our borders, but--"

"But how would we preserve them for transport in warmer regions? Yes, quite the problem." Patariki swept his antennae back, considering the problem. "A Plague mage might be able to halt the progression of decay? I've yet to meet one here, though, and I've not got the slightest idea where we might find one in the Fortress. Few enough are exalted to the Father of Frost, considering how far we are from their lands."

"With good reason. They're not suited for down here, they're too weak for the cold." The Skydancer eyed his friend's swept-back fins, realizing too late he'd overstepped a boundary. "Besides, how could we trust one of them? Exaltation's just a convenient way to get rid of a troublesome clanmate; have you seen some of the dragons around here?" Arash's ruff twitched even further towards his neck in disdain. "Half of them would melt away into some other domain without even thinking about it. No, we don't need any frostbitten ex-Plagues involved, we can figure something else out."

((I feel like I've stumbled into a pair of villains. Help. New people, please make Icicles and keep these amoral idiots from becoming antagonists.))
@DarkDragonfly @DoppelBia @Hurricanesong

"There's nothing wrong with making corpses ourselves," Arash murmured after a moment, fins spreading momentarily for emphasis. "It would be... unwise, certainly, to do so while within the Warden's domain, as we all ostensibly serve Him and probably shouldn't be fighting amongst ourselves, but what's to keep us from taking them from other regions? The seas might claim most dead around our borders, but--"

"But how would we preserve them for transport in warmer regions? Yes, quite the problem." Patariki swept his antennae back, considering the problem. "A Plague mage might be able to halt the progression of decay? I've yet to meet one here, though, and I've not got the slightest idea where we might find one in the Fortress. Few enough are exalted to the Father of Frost, considering how far we are from their lands."

"With good reason. They're not suited for down here, they're too weak for the cold." The Skydancer eyed his friend's swept-back fins, realizing too late he'd overstepped a boundary. "Besides, how could we trust one of them? Exaltation's just a convenient way to get rid of a troublesome clanmate; have you seen some of the dragons around here?" Arash's ruff twitched even further towards his neck in disdain. "Half of them would melt away into some other domain without even thinking about it. No, we don't need any frostbitten ex-Plagues involved, we can figure something else out."

((I feel like I've stumbled into a pair of villains. Help. New people, please make Icicles and keep these amoral idiots from becoming antagonists.))
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
---Cephei---
@DarkDragonfly

Hadn't Cephei approached the two from behind, he'd be worried about their reaction. One of them almost froze in fear... He made a mental note to be more careful around Faes, he didn't want anyone having a heart attack. The Skydancer slowed his wings down, keeping his position, and trying not to look threatening.

"Please, calm down, ladies. I'm not your enemy, much the opposite." He rose his voice, putting on his most charming smile.
"My name is Cephei, and yes, I am a son of the Windsinger. My business here is not one of battle, but merely of travel: I am on my way to Dragonhome, so forgive me if I startled you. There is no need to take a battle stance."

He had learned still on his lair to not underestimate a Fae's battle skills - the best warrior of the Ishtar clan, his birthplace, was a Fae not much bigger than the ones in front of him.

"I must point out, though, that this air stream we're all on now leads straight to the Wyrmwound... so unless you two are on your way to Plague lands, which I doubt, I suggest you fly elsewhere. I can scout you there, however, if so you want."

---Jagiya---
@Hurricanesong

The Guardian's paws scattered the loose dirt around her as she landed, and a swipe of her tail knocked a harpy out cold. There were quite a few, but nothing she couldn't deal with. Pouncing from spot to spot, clawing over some and biting others, eventually all of them were either defeated or fleeing.

"Damn beastclans." She spit out some feathers.
"I swear to the Windsinger, I'd be happy to just see them gone."

The alliance wasn't exactly troubling, since they had to deal with all the flights, but they were certainly annoying.

Jagiya had almost forgotten the screech from before - almost - but she turned back to the battle grounds. The dark Fae was coiled over a Lightning egg, and a claw wound on his face. He didn't look threatening, but she didn't let her guard down. Walking slowly up to the other, Jagiya gave him a small bow.

"This is not your egg, Water Fae. I suggest you leave it where you found it." She growled lowly.

@Loquaciousky ((I don't think any of my dragons were exalted to the warden, but if it's needed I can pretend someone was lol))
---Cephei---
@DarkDragonfly

Hadn't Cephei approached the two from behind, he'd be worried about their reaction. One of them almost froze in fear... He made a mental note to be more careful around Faes, he didn't want anyone having a heart attack. The Skydancer slowed his wings down, keeping his position, and trying not to look threatening.

"Please, calm down, ladies. I'm not your enemy, much the opposite." He rose his voice, putting on his most charming smile.
"My name is Cephei, and yes, I am a son of the Windsinger. My business here is not one of battle, but merely of travel: I am on my way to Dragonhome, so forgive me if I startled you. There is no need to take a battle stance."

He had learned still on his lair to not underestimate a Fae's battle skills - the best warrior of the Ishtar clan, his birthplace, was a Fae not much bigger than the ones in front of him.

"I must point out, though, that this air stream we're all on now leads straight to the Wyrmwound... so unless you two are on your way to Plague lands, which I doubt, I suggest you fly elsewhere. I can scout you there, however, if so you want."

---Jagiya---
@Hurricanesong

The Guardian's paws scattered the loose dirt around her as she landed, and a swipe of her tail knocked a harpy out cold. There were quite a few, but nothing she couldn't deal with. Pouncing from spot to spot, clawing over some and biting others, eventually all of them were either defeated or fleeing.

"Damn beastclans." She spit out some feathers.
"I swear to the Windsinger, I'd be happy to just see them gone."

The alliance wasn't exactly troubling, since they had to deal with all the flights, but they were certainly annoying.

Jagiya had almost forgotten the screech from before - almost - but she turned back to the battle grounds. The dark Fae was coiled over a Lightning egg, and a claw wound on his face. He didn't look threatening, but she didn't let her guard down. Walking slowly up to the other, Jagiya gave him a small bow.

"This is not your egg, Water Fae. I suggest you leave it where you found it." She growled lowly.

@Loquaciousky ((I don't think any of my dragons were exalted to the warden, but if it's needed I can pretend someone was lol))
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png