Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [After Being Exalted] - Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Hurricanesong [b]ScreenName:[/b] DoppelBia [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Cephei [b]Picture/Description of Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/114106/11410566_350.png[/img] [b]Dragon's Flight:[/b] Wind (born and exalted to) [b]Other:[/b] Clever and serious, he prefers leading from the back lines than fighting on the front. Can locate himself and find a path home wherever he is by reading the stars. ----------------- [b]ScreenName: [/b]DoppelBia [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Jagiya [b]Picture/Description of Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=13&wing=51&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=1&tert=34&elem=3&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img] [b]Dragon's Flight:[/b] Wind (born and exalted to) [b]Other:[/b] She can be a vicious fighter, and doesn't put up with anyone's stupidness, but meet her outside the battlefield and she's a sweetheart. (note: Jagiya is korean for 'darling, honey' or the like)
@Hurricanesong

ScreenName: DoppelBia
Dragon's Name: Cephei
Picture/Description of Dragon:
11410566_350.png
Dragon's Flight: Wind (born and exalted to)
Other: Clever and serious, he prefers leading from the back lines than fighting on the front. Can locate himself and find a path home wherever he is by reading the stars.

ScreenName: DoppelBia
Dragon's Name: Jagiya
Picture/Description of Dragon:
dragonpic2.php?body=13&wing=51&style=2&gender=1&ages=1&prig=7&secg=1&tert=34&elem=3&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png
Dragon's Flight: Wind (born and exalted to)
Other: She can be a vicious fighter, and doesn't put up with anyone's stupidness, but meet her outside the battlefield and she's a sweetheart. (note: Jagiya is korean for 'darling, honey' or the like)
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
@DoppelBia: I'll add them ASAP.
@DoppelBia: I'll add them ASAP.
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@DoppelBia @hanna @Loquaciousky: I think we're ready to start now, and everyone else can join in at any time :).
@DoppelBia @hanna @Loquaciousky: I think we're ready to start now, and everyone else can join in at any time :).
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
Bump...
Bump...
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
@Hurricansong
Do we have to use exalted dragons to join? (Sorry I'm a noob o3o)
@Hurricansong
Do we have to use exalted dragons to join? (Sorry I'm a noob o3o)
@Meepling: Well, the RP is about what happens after a dragon has been exalted, but if you like, you could use a dragon that hasn't been exalted and we can weave it into the RP somehow. :)
@Meepling: Well, the RP is about what happens after a dragon has been exalted, but if you like, you could use a dragon that hasn't been exalted and we can weave it into the RP somehow. :)
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
ScreenName: DarkDragonfly
Dragon's Name: Ursa
Picture/Description of Dragon: Link
Hot-headed and always ready for a battle, but she has enough self control to not go destroying everything when she's riled up. She has a deep passion for the stars, and is super protective of her sister.
Dragon's Flight: Arcane
Other: Daughter of the clan leaders. Starbeam's sister. Has another sister named Twilight who is not exalted.

Dragon's Name: Starbeam
Sweet and kindhearted, she prefers to help behind the lines, but can defend herself if needed be. She's stronger than she looks. She is easily startled, and loves to lend a helping hand, especially to her sister.
Other: Daughter of the clan leaders. Ursa's sister. Has another sister named Twilight who is not exalted.

@Hurricanesong
Dragon's Name: Ursa
Hot-headed and always ready for a battle, but she has enough self control to not go destroying everything when she's riled up. She has a deep passion for the stars, and is super protective of her sister.
Other: Daughter of the clan leaders. Starbeam's sister. Has another sister named Twilight who is not exalted.

Dragon's Name: Starbeam
Sweet and kindhearted, she prefers to help behind the lines, but can defend herself if needed be. She's stronger than she looks. She is easily startled, and loves to lend a helping hand, especially to her sister.
Other: Daughter of the clan leaders. Ursa's sister. Has another sister named Twilight who is not exalted.

@Hurricanesong
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
@DarkDragonfly: Welcome to the RP! I will add your dragons ASAP.
@DarkDragonfly: Welcome to the RP! I will add your dragons ASAP.
>
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
Bump
Bump
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
@Hurricanesong Do we have an IC thread yet? Or a plot?
@Hurricanesong Do we have an IC thread yet? Or a plot?
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13