Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Wandering Princess (FR RP OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@TheBestiary @Turniped @Faterunner @Digipup @QueenofEmbers

Startled at the sudden yell, Cliffstinger decided to reveal herself-- leaping quickly from the trunks, tail poised and whipping, wings flared. She had to be ready to defend herself, though from the dragons' heat signatures, they were relaxed; not poised for attack. She slowly brought her wings down, though they were still flared at her sides. Tone of voice revealing nothing, she asked evenly, "Who are you?"

Startled at the sudden yell, Cliffstinger decided to reveal herself-- leaping quickly from the trunks, tail poised and whipping, wings flared. She had to be ready to defend herself, though from the dragons' heat signatures, they were relaxed; not poised for attack. She slowly brought her wings down, though they were still flared at her sides. Tone of voice revealing nothing, she asked evenly, "Who are you?"

*Grace*
"Eek!" Grace squeaked before losing her balance on the branch and falling onto the ground, almost right in front of the Coatl and Nocturne. "Ow... that is going to hurt for a while..." she commented before looking up at the two dragons. "Uhh... H-Hi," she greeted them shyly.

*Shimmerwing*
Shimmerwing froze when he heard a voice call out. Not wanting to get into any commotion, he went towards a different direction.

(You keep forgetting the 'e' in Glaceon in my username, so I'm not getting the notifications.)

*Grace*
"Eek!" Grace squeaked before losing her balance on the branch and falling onto the ground, almost right in front of the Coatl and Nocturne. "Ow... that is going to hurt for a while..." she commented before looking up at the two dragons. "Uhh... H-Hi," she greeted them shyly.

*Shimmerwing*
Shimmerwing froze when he heard a voice call out. Not wanting to get into any commotion, he went towards a different direction.

(You keep forgetting the 'e' in Glaceon in my username, so I'm not getting the notifications.)
I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
QiZFijL.png
@digipup
@turniped
@graceglaceon ((Oops, so sorry! I'm a Eeveelution fan myself, how could I!))
@thebestiary
@redfish

Laurelin gasped, startled by the Mirror and Fae's sudden appearance. "I-I-I'm Laurelin. Explorer a-and Princess in the Wandering C-Contagion." Her feathers had once again puffed up to make herself seem larger.

"Who are you?" She accidentally spoke in Coatl rather than Draconian. "I mean, Who are you?"

She then turned to her traveling buddies. "See? I told you!"

When the pink Fae spoke, she tilted her head, confused.; her Coatl ears unable to understand her. "Erm... What?"

((Ho boy, a fae and a coatl trying to communicate. I've dreamed of this day. lol))
@digipup
@turniped
@graceglaceon ((Oops, so sorry! I'm a Eeveelution fan myself, how could I!))
@thebestiary
@redfish

Laurelin gasped, startled by the Mirror and Fae's sudden appearance. "I-I-I'm Laurelin. Explorer a-and Princess in the Wandering C-Contagion." Her feathers had once again puffed up to make herself seem larger.

"Who are you?" She accidentally spoke in Coatl rather than Draconian. "I mean, Who are you?"

She then turned to her traveling buddies. "See? I told you!"

When the pink Fae spoke, she tilted her head, confused.; her Coatl ears unable to understand her. "Erm... What?"

((Ho boy, a fae and a coatl trying to communicate. I've dreamed of this day. lol))
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@TheBestiary @Turniped @Faterunner @Digipup @QueenofEmbers ( ^-^ No worries! There will always be mistakes. XD)

*Grace*
Grace started to grow a little nervous. "I-I said 'hi'. Um, m-my name is Grace," she tried to say clearly. She then sat up and looked at the other dragons as well.

(XD lol Oh, I apologize if my posts get to small, I try my best!)
@TheBestiary @Turniped @Faterunner @Digipup @QueenofEmbers ( ^-^ No worries! There will always be mistakes. XD)

*Grace*
Grace started to grow a little nervous. "I-I said 'hi'. Um, m-my name is Grace," she tried to say clearly. She then sat up and looked at the other dragons as well.

(XD lol Oh, I apologize if my posts get to small, I try my best!)
I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
QiZFijL.png
@digipup @turniped @graceglaceon @thebestiary

Swallowing, Cliffstinger considered a snide 'I asked you first', but instead settled on answering, "I am Cliffstinger, a loner of these lands. I ask again:" she shifted, sitting down, and keeping all four of her eyes trained on the dragons-- including the one trying to escape. "Who are all of you?"
@digipup @turniped @graceglaceon @thebestiary

Swallowing, Cliffstinger considered a snide 'I asked you first', but instead settled on answering, "I am Cliffstinger, a loner of these lands. I ask again:" she shifted, sitting down, and keeping all four of her eyes trained on the dragons-- including the one trying to escape. "Who are all of you?"
@digipup
@turniped
@graceglaceon
@thebestiary
@redfish
@Faterunner ((I forgot to ping you the last few times! So sorry!))

The young Coatl tilted her head further. "Um.. What? Are you speaking some other language?" There's another language other than Coatl and Draconian? She wondered.

Laurelin turned to Badgerfang. "Can you understand her? I'm not getting this."
@digipup
@turniped
@graceglaceon
@thebestiary
@redfish
@Faterunner ((I forgot to ping you the last few times! So sorry!))

The young Coatl tilted her head further. "Um.. What? Are you speaking some other language?" There's another language other than Coatl and Draconian? She wondered.

Laurelin turned to Badgerfang. "Can you understand her? I'm not getting this."
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@Turniped @Faterunner @QueenofEmbers @GraceGlaceon @Digipup @redfish
Tropic watched silently from within the shadows of the trees, his ice-blue eyes practically glowing in the gloom. He shifted his wings slightly, dismayed as one of them gave just the smallest squeak as it moved. Even though he practically slathered them with oil every single day, they still squeaked as he moved.
Turning his attention back to the conversation going on between the Nocturne, the Coatl, the Fae , and the Mirror, Tropic flicked his ears a few times before latching on to the words "... not getting this..." coming from the Coatl.
@Turniped @Faterunner @QueenofEmbers @GraceGlaceon @Digipup @redfish
Tropic watched silently from within the shadows of the trees, his ice-blue eyes practically glowing in the gloom. He shifted his wings slightly, dismayed as one of them gave just the smallest squeak as it moved. Even though he practically slathered them with oil every single day, they still squeaked as he moved.
Turning his attention back to the conversation going on between the Nocturne, the Coatl, the Fae , and the Mirror, Tropic flicked his ears a few times before latching on to the words "... not getting this..." coming from the Coatl.
globules.png
@digipup
@turniped
@graceglaceon
@thebestiary
@redfish
@Faterunner

Suddenly her head turned at the sound of a small squeak. "Hold on.. Someone else is here too.." She commented. "I can hear you! No use hiding! I have sensitive ears and you're squeaky!"

(Master of subtlety, Laurelin..)
@digipup
@turniped
@graceglaceon
@thebestiary
@redfish
@Faterunner

Suddenly her head turned at the sound of a small squeak. "Hold on.. Someone else is here too.." She commented. "I can hear you! No use hiding! I have sensitive ears and you're squeaky!"

(Master of subtlety, Laurelin..)
xfilesthemesongsock.png
@Turniped @Faterunner @QueenofEmbers @GraceGlaceon @Digipup

Cliffstinger's head snapped to attention when she heard a single, quiet 'squeak'-- they were not alone. Scenting deeply, and switching all focus to her heat vision, she murmured, "We have an intruder in our midst." She couldn't tell what kind of dragon they were, and something was blocking her from viewing their wings. Odd...
@Turniped @Faterunner @QueenofEmbers @GraceGlaceon @Digipup

Cliffstinger's head snapped to attention when she heard a single, quiet 'squeak'-- they were not alone. Scenting deeply, and switching all focus to her heat vision, she murmured, "We have an intruder in our midst." She couldn't tell what kind of dragon they were, and something was blocking her from viewing their wings. Odd...
("you're squeaky"
my god I laughed harder at this than I was supposed to)

@QueenOfEmbers @Digipup @Turniped @GraceGlaceon @redfish @Faterunner

STUPIDGEARSSTUPIDGEARSSTUPIDGEARSSTUPIDGEARSSTUPIDGEARS YOU COULDN'T JUST NOT SQUEAK COULD YOU GAH Tropic silently went through this thinking cycle at least ten times before padding closer and flicking on his lanterns. The pale light emitted from them illuminated the spots on his wings and the iridescent blue scales on his neck and back, making them gleam against the dark of the night.
"Hello," he said. "You found me."
("you're squeaky"
my god I laughed harder at this than I was supposed to)

@QueenOfEmbers @Digipup @Turniped @GraceGlaceon @redfish @Faterunner

STUPIDGEARSSTUPIDGEARSSTUPIDGEARSSTUPIDGEARSSTUPIDGEARS YOU COULDN'T JUST NOT SQUEAK COULD YOU GAH Tropic silently went through this thinking cycle at least ten times before padding closer and flicking on his lanterns. The pale light emitted from them illuminated the spots on his wings and the iridescent blue scales on his neck and back, making them gleam against the dark of the night.
"Hello," he said. "You found me."
globules.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11