Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Land Of Eden (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Aiight guys, you ready?

Characters:

@Adira: Aric and Keris
@Ragnaroc: October Akita Foo
@DacianaLupa: Satsuki Kiryuin
@Xaron: Blue, Daito and Shoto
@Xexoria: Kaisa
@Vermilionrocks: Wu Yan and Callisto Madison Carr Kinsey
@RooibosInBlue: Mira
{You can find their bio's here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1390904 }

Also, you may refer to the story and classes through the original sign up forum: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1389943/1

We can start whenever you guys are ready~
Aiight guys, you ready?

Characters:

@Adira: Aric and Keris
@Ragnaroc: October Akita Foo
@DacianaLupa: Satsuki Kiryuin
@Xaron: Blue, Daito and Shoto
@Xexoria: Kaisa
@Vermilionrocks: Wu Yan and Callisto Madison Carr Kinsey
@RooibosInBlue: Mira
{You can find their bio's here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1390904 }

Also, you may refer to the story and classes through the original sign up forum: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1389943/1

We can start whenever you guys are ready~
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
It was a neutral setting, a blank and white space. Yet, stars were gathered all around, at least that's what they looked like. They were black shines, and upon further notice, there were 24 of them.

There was an extremely large table was in the center of what would be the room. The children of the Gods seated themselves at the table, confused as to why they were there. The black stars flashed brightly, and figures started to come out of them. The children were fascinated, and watched with awe. Before they even knew it, the Gods had appeared from them, scattered around the space. Their parents, the Gods, took a step closer, forming a circle around the table. They all started to speak in perfect unison, forming one singular voice.

"You, prodigies of us, will train to be exceptional Gods. By first, agreeing to following a set of rules, which by no exception, should be broken. If so, one would be punished and banished to be a Spirit." They paused, making eye contact with every child.

"First, you will attend the school and pass all classes. Failing is not excepted."

"A student should not be threatened, in any case unless an extreme situation where self defense is needed."

"You will not interact with any Humans or Spirits on Earth."

"One will not try to rebel against us."

"You may not travel to the world below Earth."

"Do not endanger Eden and the ones living in it."

They stopped, letting the children take in the rules and thinking about them.

"If you understand, please, repeat this oath. If you choose not to, you can go live with the spirits on Earth, as one of them. Now, the oath will take place." They halted once more.

"I, will obey the rules, and if I refuse, I will be banished from Eden, and become a Spirit."

The Gods waited for the children at the table to repeat after them, they had an emotionless expression, watching and studying every child.

@Ragnaroc @DacianaLupa @Xaron @Xexoria @Vermilionrocks @RooibosInBlue
It was a neutral setting, a blank and white space. Yet, stars were gathered all around, at least that's what they looked like. They were black shines, and upon further notice, there were 24 of them.

There was an extremely large table was in the center of what would be the room. The children of the Gods seated themselves at the table, confused as to why they were there. The black stars flashed brightly, and figures started to come out of them. The children were fascinated, and watched with awe. Before they even knew it, the Gods had appeared from them, scattered around the space. Their parents, the Gods, took a step closer, forming a circle around the table. They all started to speak in perfect unison, forming one singular voice.

"You, prodigies of us, will train to be exceptional Gods. By first, agreeing to following a set of rules, which by no exception, should be broken. If so, one would be punished and banished to be a Spirit." They paused, making eye contact with every child.

"First, you will attend the school and pass all classes. Failing is not excepted."

"A student should not be threatened, in any case unless an extreme situation where self defense is needed."

"You will not interact with any Humans or Spirits on Earth."

"One will not try to rebel against us."

"You may not travel to the world below Earth."

"Do not endanger Eden and the ones living in it."

They stopped, letting the children take in the rules and thinking about them.

"If you understand, please, repeat this oath. If you choose not to, you can go live with the spirits on Earth, as one of them. Now, the oath will take place." They halted once more.

"I, will obey the rules, and if I refuse, I will be banished from Eden, and become a Spirit."

The Gods waited for the children at the table to repeat after them, they had an emotionless expression, watching and studying every child.

@Ragnaroc @DacianaLupa @Xaron @Xexoria @Vermilionrocks @RooibosInBlue

ex7GImS.png

Blue sat straight up, awkwardly, in the eerie scene. She eyed her parents but found them expressionless. Typical, most gods only had children to make more gods. She mumbled the oath, but made it clear that she said it. She didn't want to become a spirit, though she hardly knew what that was. There were quite a few others here, all different ages, but within a range.

Suddenly, Blue felt a pain in her back from sitting up nervously, and she was forced to lean forward gently. She propped herself on the table with her arms crossed, clutching her upper arms. She held tight in an attempt to get rid of the goosebumps. No rebelling here, just leaning over. I said the oath, it's fine. Noo rebelling. She thought nervously. OH my god one looked at me. Her heart pounded as she waited for the meeting to end.

@Ragnaroc @DacianaLupa @Adira @Xexoria @Vermilionrocks @RooibosInBlue
Blue sat straight up, awkwardly, in the eerie scene. She eyed her parents but found them expressionless. Typical, most gods only had children to make more gods. She mumbled the oath, but made it clear that she said it. She didn't want to become a spirit, though she hardly knew what that was. There were quite a few others here, all different ages, but within a range.

Suddenly, Blue felt a pain in her back from sitting up nervously, and she was forced to lean forward gently. She propped herself on the table with her arms crossed, clutching her upper arms. She held tight in an attempt to get rid of the goosebumps. No rebelling here, just leaning over. I said the oath, it's fine. Noo rebelling. She thought nervously. OH my god one looked at me. Her heart pounded as she waited for the meeting to end.

@Ragnaroc @DacianaLupa @Adira @Xexoria @Vermilionrocks @RooibosInBlue
tumblr_nj7106cJWN1tvj47bo1_540.gif
@Xaron
"Ugh, everyone here is such a tryhard", Wu thought as a boy sitting across from her blurted out the oath, eyes shining with excitement. "I will obey the rules and if I refuse I will be banished from Eden and become a Spirit!" she said quickly with a sarcastic tone, her voice getting higher towards the end. The words barely computed as her attention was focused on a small spherical piece of metal held in her hand. It seemed to be emitting a small ray of light towards her eye, which was covered by a small chip. Almost like a monocle. It was held in place on the bridge of her nose.

She was watching a movie.

Someone was hitting the table with their arms, causing the light to jar slightly. In this moment her attention was pulled away from the motion picture event, and directed itself to whoever just hit the table. Beside her, a girl with really long hair.

"I like your bag." She teased as she looked the girl over. "The school makes you wear it?" a little more seriously. Just then, she noticed one of the gods looking at her. "Sh*t, I blew my cover by looking around!" she realized, trying to take her eye chip off and turning the power off on the device, closing her hand around it.
@Xaron
"Ugh, everyone here is such a tryhard", Wu thought as a boy sitting across from her blurted out the oath, eyes shining with excitement. "I will obey the rules and if I refuse I will be banished from Eden and become a Spirit!" she said quickly with a sarcastic tone, her voice getting higher towards the end. The words barely computed as her attention was focused on a small spherical piece of metal held in her hand. It seemed to be emitting a small ray of light towards her eye, which was covered by a small chip. Almost like a monocle. It was held in place on the bridge of her nose.

She was watching a movie.

Someone was hitting the table with their arms, causing the light to jar slightly. In this moment her attention was pulled away from the motion picture event, and directed itself to whoever just hit the table. Beside her, a girl with really long hair.

"I like your bag." She teased as she looked the girl over. "The school makes you wear it?" a little more seriously. Just then, she noticed one of the gods looking at her. "Sh*t, I blew my cover by looking around!" she realized, trying to take her eye chip off and turning the power off on the device, closing her hand around it.
Good yard
@Adira(So....where have these kids lived there whole lives, why did these not pertain then and do we get to decided that? Also were they summoned to the room from somewhere? Or where they like born in this white space and are just now finding another.)@Vermilionrocks@Xaron

October sits impatiently in confusion. Where? How? He scents the air for traces. Nothing? That's impossible! The scents of the children where heavily present. However it seemed that everything else...wasn't-!Mama!...Baba! Just before the stars transform this much becomes known. It is just enough to keep the teen seated.

And then they are there in all there glory, stone faced and unrecognizable. October looks from one god to another searching for something anything familiar. He flinches upon encountering his father. What have they done. Lips tremoring with worry he casts around for the other familiar face. Mam- The great Shiba Inu is as stony as the rest of them. However as his face convey's panic and a growl begins to rise in his throat. She gives him a wink. He can fee her smiling then. Her eyes track urgently back to the others before going stony again. And only then does it occur that she, that all of them were speaking.

"I have questions." October raises his hand before taking the oath.
@Adira(So....where have these kids lived there whole lives, why did these not pertain then and do we get to decided that? Also were they summoned to the room from somewhere? Or where they like born in this white space and are just now finding another.)@Vermilionrocks@Xaron

October sits impatiently in confusion. Where? How? He scents the air for traces. Nothing? That's impossible! The scents of the children where heavily present. However it seemed that everything else...wasn't-!Mama!...Baba! Just before the stars transform this much becomes known. It is just enough to keep the teen seated.

And then they are there in all there glory, stone faced and unrecognizable. October looks from one god to another searching for something anything familiar. He flinches upon encountering his father. What have they done. Lips tremoring with worry he casts around for the other familiar face. Mam- The great Shiba Inu is as stony as the rest of them. However as his face convey's panic and a growl begins to rise in his throat. She gives him a wink. He can fee her smiling then. Her eyes track urgently back to the others before going stony again. And only then does it occur that she, that all of them were speaking.

"I have questions." October raises his hand before taking the oath.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
((@Ragnaroc I think we have the power to create whatever we want in the blank space, if I'm not mistaken. We probably live somewhere in a space we've created within this space, and school takes place here. Ultimately it is up to @Adira though, of course!))
@Xaron @DacianaLupa @Xexoria
Callisto
Callisto could tell he was excited to finally be here, attending school to become a god, by how much his leg was shaking. He watched as the gods appeared and spoke, and when it came time to say the oath he rushed it in his nervousness. Immediately regretting not taking the time to say it properly, he looked downward, resting his head in one hand. Only for it to shoot up in surprise at the sound of someone saying "I have questions."

"You have q-questions?" he asked, noticing another girl become uneasy as well. A good majority of the children turned to look at the dark haired boy who stated it. "I think the gods were pretty clear..." he cautioned. He glanced around to the others- a boy with ram horns, a girl with a short bob and an angry resting face, another small girl with light auburn hair- as if searching for affirmation that you shouldn't question the gods.

Wu
"Wow" Wu uttered, hardly without thinking. "Is this idiot actually going to ask questions.... We're going to be here longer."

She looked over at the boy who just spoke. "Can you brush your hair first?" she shot. Looks like the wimpy kid had spoken up too.
((@Ragnaroc I think we have the power to create whatever we want in the blank space, if I'm not mistaken. We probably live somewhere in a space we've created within this space, and school takes place here. Ultimately it is up to @Adira though, of course!))
@Xaron @DacianaLupa @Xexoria
Callisto
Callisto could tell he was excited to finally be here, attending school to become a god, by how much his leg was shaking. He watched as the gods appeared and spoke, and when it came time to say the oath he rushed it in his nervousness. Immediately regretting not taking the time to say it properly, he looked downward, resting his head in one hand. Only for it to shoot up in surprise at the sound of someone saying "I have questions."

"You have q-questions?" he asked, noticing another girl become uneasy as well. A good majority of the children turned to look at the dark haired boy who stated it. "I think the gods were pretty clear..." he cautioned. He glanced around to the others- a boy with ram horns, a girl with a short bob and an angry resting face, another small girl with light auburn hair- as if searching for affirmation that you shouldn't question the gods.

Wu
"Wow" Wu uttered, hardly without thinking. "Is this idiot actually going to ask questions.... We're going to be here longer."

She looked over at the boy who just spoke. "Can you brush your hair first?" she shot. Looks like the wimpy kid had spoken up too.
Good yard
Kaisa sat rigidly and sneaked glances at the others around her. 'They look so interesting,' she thought, zoned out. 'Oh, I need to say the pledge. What if I mess up?'. She shook her head to clear it. 'C'mon Kaisa...just think and recite it steadily. Thats all you have to do.' Her throat felt dry and when she tried to start it, her voice barely came out as a whisper. Recovering quickly, she finished and let out a sigh of relief.

Suddenly a boy spoke. "I have questions," he said. She glanced towards him and frowned. 'Was that a good idea?' Then another younger boy begun to talk. Kaisa sighed and looked at the gods to see if they had a reaction or if they were as straight-faced as before. She felt quite bored so she rested her head on the table. She sat up straight again when she realized that laying down was probably ill-mannered.

@Ragnaroc @DacianaLupa @Adira @Xaron @Vermilionrocks @RooibosInBlue

((Sorry for the somewhat late reply, the power went out in the middle of me writing it yesterday.))
Kaisa sat rigidly and sneaked glances at the others around her. 'They look so interesting,' she thought, zoned out. 'Oh, I need to say the pledge. What if I mess up?'. She shook her head to clear it. 'C'mon Kaisa...just think and recite it steadily. Thats all you have to do.' Her throat felt dry and when she tried to start it, her voice barely came out as a whisper. Recovering quickly, she finished and let out a sigh of relief.

Suddenly a boy spoke. "I have questions," he said. She glanced towards him and frowned. 'Was that a good idea?' Then another younger boy begun to talk. Kaisa sighed and looked at the gods to see if they had a reaction or if they were as straight-faced as before. She felt quite bored so she rested her head on the table. She sat up straight again when she realized that laying down was probably ill-mannered.

@Ragnaroc @DacianaLupa @Adira @Xaron @Vermilionrocks @RooibosInBlue

((Sorry for the somewhat late reply, the power went out in the middle of me writing it yesterday.))
618dee02b003e5c7339ee8bf419e42c3.png
@Ragnaroc @Vermilionrocks
(Well it's only when they are about to go to and enter school, do they take the oath. As a child, they might not grasp how serious the situation is. Therefore, it's given to them more as adults, or teens. And no, they've never been here before. It's actually the room the class Gods' Meeting will take place in. Yeah, they've just kind of been summoned there...Um, once you're a God, you can create a 'white space', like the school. Bleh, you had to make me think)

The Gods let go of their stone faced expression, though there were a few who stayed the same as that was how they usually looked. Most of the parents skipped over happily to their children, ruffling their hair and asking them how they felt about it. A lot responded, "Sorry about my face, this is a serious matter, so we had to look serious~" Trying to explain the situation that had just happened.

A few Gods turned over to a child, son Shiba and Ares, "Yes?" He had yet to take the oath, but a few questions would not hurt of course. A few more looked to the other child who responded, son of Leo and Pisces, "It's alright child, this isn't a prison." Then their attention turned to the girl nearby, daughter of Monkey and Virgo, eyeing her carefully before glancing around everywhere else.

Aric grinned, his eyes dancing around him. There were so many things, all the Gods in one place who had just come out of what looked like black stars. He was about to recite the oath, as he was supposed to, but he stopped when a voice spoke out. Turning over, he saw a boy with bright hair, saying he had a few questions. His grin grew wider, but quickly stopped as he thought he probably looked like a fool.

@DacianaLupa @Xexoria @Xaron @RooibosInBlue
@Ragnaroc @Vermilionrocks
(Well it's only when they are about to go to and enter school, do they take the oath. As a child, they might not grasp how serious the situation is. Therefore, it's given to them more as adults, or teens. And no, they've never been here before. It's actually the room the class Gods' Meeting will take place in. Yeah, they've just kind of been summoned there...Um, once you're a God, you can create a 'white space', like the school. Bleh, you had to make me think)

The Gods let go of their stone faced expression, though there were a few who stayed the same as that was how they usually looked. Most of the parents skipped over happily to their children, ruffling their hair and asking them how they felt about it. A lot responded, "Sorry about my face, this is a serious matter, so we had to look serious~" Trying to explain the situation that had just happened.

A few Gods turned over to a child, son Shiba and Ares, "Yes?" He had yet to take the oath, but a few questions would not hurt of course. A few more looked to the other child who responded, son of Leo and Pisces, "It's alright child, this isn't a prison." Then their attention turned to the girl nearby, daughter of Monkey and Virgo, eyeing her carefully before glancing around everywhere else.

Aric grinned, his eyes dancing around him. There were so many things, all the Gods in one place who had just come out of what looked like black stars. He was about to recite the oath, as he was supposed to, but he stopped when a voice spoke out. Turning over, he saw a boy with bright hair, saying he had a few questions. His grin grew wider, but quickly stopped as he thought he probably looked like a fool.

@DacianaLupa @Xexoria @Xaron @RooibosInBlue

ex7GImS.png

@Adira(Okay next series of questions, do you have sole control of the gods or will we get to rp our parents? I suppose we would have to share Ares he probably has a power for that. He is a military god so dividing himself for troops seems ligit)@Vermilionrocks

October takes a moment to shoot Wu the dirtiest of looks before turning to the god who has addressed.

He lifts a hand and raises a finger to show 'one' "Will failing result in esperfication?"
He lifts another 'two' and speaking in a clear voice his shoulders are as taught as lead. "Where does threatening draw the line?"
'Three' "What if you already interact with people. They will miss me."

Finished Toby blinks blankly at those that will give him answer.
@Adira(Okay next series of questions, do you have sole control of the gods or will we get to rp our parents? I suppose we would have to share Ares he probably has a power for that. He is a military god so dividing himself for troops seems ligit)@Vermilionrocks

October takes a moment to shoot Wu the dirtiest of looks before turning to the god who has addressed.

He lifts a hand and raises a finger to show 'one' "Will failing result in esperfication?"
He lifts another 'two' and speaking in a clear voice his shoulders are as taught as lead. "Where does threatening draw the line?"
'Three' "What if you already interact with people. They will miss me."

Finished Toby blinks blankly at those that will give him answer.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Satsuki kept a cold, emotionless face the entire time. She hadn't spoke except to repeat the oath in a steely tone. "I, will obey the rules, and if I refuse, I will be banished from Eden, and become a Spirit." Of course failure wasn't an option for her, it never was and it would never be. She has cast out failure a long time ago.

Her eyes were narrowed, the onyx haired girl had raised her chin, her eyes roaming over each student that was seated at the table, she regarded each one with a curious contempt but it was mild and she wasn't interested in being social. Her arms lay comfortably limp at her sides, her shoulder relaxed yet strong, she kept one hand on the handle of her Secret Sword Bakuzan, keeping it firmly in its sheath.

There was not a slight hint of worry or fear on her face, just a calm expression that made sure to carefully mask anything- a frightening thought in its own way. Her eyes made their way to her parents, she only found emotionless, even Satsuki had to admit it felt odd, giving what they stood for, she wouldn't describe her parents as cold and bitter as she was but there was a first time for everything. She knew it wouldn't last long when they came out of the expressions they wore. It was somewhat amusing. Her clutch on Bakuzan tightened for a moment before firmly gripping the handle. She started to crave tea, the only thing she really enjoyed to eat and drink in this world, it was bitter and yet something she had started to drink when she was a young child, tea was one of her favorites, if only they had it here, maybe her mood would've been a bit perky. Her eyebrows furrowed, and she continued sitting there, watching the others interact with their parents.

@Adira @Vermillionrocks @Ragnaroc @Xaron @RooibosInBlue @Xexoria
Satsuki kept a cold, emotionless face the entire time. She hadn't spoke except to repeat the oath in a steely tone. "I, will obey the rules, and if I refuse, I will be banished from Eden, and become a Spirit." Of course failure wasn't an option for her, it never was and it would never be. She has cast out failure a long time ago.

Her eyes were narrowed, the onyx haired girl had raised her chin, her eyes roaming over each student that was seated at the table, she regarded each one with a curious contempt but it was mild and she wasn't interested in being social. Her arms lay comfortably limp at her sides, her shoulder relaxed yet strong, she kept one hand on the handle of her Secret Sword Bakuzan, keeping it firmly in its sheath.

There was not a slight hint of worry or fear on her face, just a calm expression that made sure to carefully mask anything- a frightening thought in its own way. Her eyes made their way to her parents, she only found emotionless, even Satsuki had to admit it felt odd, giving what they stood for, she wouldn't describe her parents as cold and bitter as she was but there was a first time for everything. She knew it wouldn't last long when they came out of the expressions they wore. It was somewhat amusing. Her clutch on Bakuzan tightened for a moment before firmly gripping the handle. She started to crave tea, the only thing she really enjoyed to eat and drink in this world, it was bitter and yet something she had started to drink when she was a young child, tea was one of her favorites, if only they had it here, maybe her mood would've been a bit perky. Her eyebrows furrowed, and she continued sitting there, watching the others interact with their parents.

@Adira @Vermillionrocks @Ragnaroc @Xaron @RooibosInBlue @Xexoria
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6