Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Land Of Eden (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Ragnaroc @Vermilionrocks Xaron

Aric quickly flipped around to the boy asking names. He had so much energy he couldn't sit still. "Name's Aric~" He flashed another smile, lifting his arm into the air with aarge wave. After that was done he loomed back to October. "So, why do you carve those antlers again?"

In the shadows, stalked a proud mama tiger, ready to pounce on her baby.

@RooibosInBlue
(Thank goodness you did, it's perfect we already met! @Xaron did you want to do the same, or be new to each other?)

Keris roamed lightly about, dancing and imagining what'll happen when she returns to Eden. Though, her dream ends, when the sound of someone else approaches. She grinned after seeing who it was. "Well if it isn't my favorite Spirit. And what do I owe this pleasure of?"

@DacianaLupa @Xaron @Xexoria
@Ragnaroc @Vermilionrocks Xaron

Aric quickly flipped around to the boy asking names. He had so much energy he couldn't sit still. "Name's Aric~" He flashed another smile, lifting his arm into the air with aarge wave. After that was done he loomed back to October. "So, why do you carve those antlers again?"

In the shadows, stalked a proud mama tiger, ready to pounce on her baby.

@RooibosInBlue
(Thank goodness you did, it's perfect we already met! @Xaron did you want to do the same, or be new to each other?)

Keris roamed lightly about, dancing and imagining what'll happen when she returns to Eden. Though, her dream ends, when the sound of someone else approaches. She grinned after seeing who it was. "Well if it isn't my favorite Spirit. And what do I owe this pleasure of?"

@DacianaLupa @Xaron @Xexoria
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
@RooibosInBlue
(Sounds good to me! This will be interesting.)
@RooibosInBlue
(Sounds good to me! This will be interesting.)

ex7GImS.png

@Adira(Yes they are carved, Google henna they look something like that, The dark part is a deep read the rest is an ivory tone from natural bone)
@Vermilionrocks

Smile expanding October brightens as the typical wave of energy hits him. Aric heheh. He sobers some as questions and words are thrown his way. "Baba is-"

"Name's October. October Foo." The male chimes upon Carr's question. He gives the other a once over, inhaling deeply. "It's nice to meet you!" He smells like stardust but not of fur.

Picking up without pause. "Do you like~" Aric's answer is delivered with sun. Deftly strokes his handiwork. "It's difficult now because they are longer. I have to sue a mirror."They left...wonder what comes next!

With Ares and the rest gone the school should appear soon. It weighs as an interest and excitement on Akita's mind.
@Adira(Yes they are carved, Google henna they look something like that, The dark part is a deep read the rest is an ivory tone from natural bone)
@Vermilionrocks

Smile expanding October brightens as the typical wave of energy hits him. Aric heheh. He sobers some as questions and words are thrown his way. "Baba is-"

"Name's October. October Foo." The male chimes upon Carr's question. He gives the other a once over, inhaling deeply. "It's nice to meet you!" He smells like stardust but not of fur.

Picking up without pause. "Do you like~" Aric's answer is delivered with sun. Deftly strokes his handiwork. "It's difficult now because they are longer. I have to sue a mirror."They left...wonder what comes next!

With Ares and the rest gone the school should appear soon. It weighs as an interest and excitement on Akita's mind.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
Mira glared at the spirit, she knew why Mira had come to her. She roller her eyes and held out the writhing pillow case with the snake in it. "I believe this is yours. I found it in the house of one of my followers. She said, tossing the pillow case towards Keris. The snake made it's way out of the temporary prison quickly, and hissed at Mira. It knew better than to hurt her, but still displayed it's anger.

Mira maintained eye contact with Keris. "We've talked about this. You don't attack my followers." She would've added, especially the ones of seniority, but then she'd be showing favoritism. Saying that Mira loved all of her children equally would be a slight lie, since she knew the first few followers more closely. She did, however, care for all of her followers equally, and if any of them were threatened she would raise hell. Mira never agreed with Keris's methods, they were much too violent and dangerous for her tastes. For the most part, she could ignore them and go about her daily activities. When they interfered with her is when things became interesting.

@Adira

(Btw, do the spirits have physical needs? Like do they get hungry and need to sleep and such?)
Mira glared at the spirit, she knew why Mira had come to her. She roller her eyes and held out the writhing pillow case with the snake in it. "I believe this is yours. I found it in the house of one of my followers. She said, tossing the pillow case towards Keris. The snake made it's way out of the temporary prison quickly, and hissed at Mira. It knew better than to hurt her, but still displayed it's anger.

Mira maintained eye contact with Keris. "We've talked about this. You don't attack my followers." She would've added, especially the ones of seniority, but then she'd be showing favoritism. Saying that Mira loved all of her children equally would be a slight lie, since she knew the first few followers more closely. She did, however, care for all of her followers equally, and if any of them were threatened she would raise hell. Mira never agreed with Keris's methods, they were much too violent and dangerous for her tastes. For the most part, she could ignore them and go about her daily activities. When they interfered with her is when things became interesting.

@Adira

(Btw, do the spirits have physical needs? Like do they get hungry and need to sleep and such?)
@Ragnaroc

Aric looked in awe at the antlers. "Mhmm~ So many designs, it's-" He was stopped from his admiring, when Tiger tackled her son. "My beautiful child~" She squished his face in her hands, petting the top of his had. It was like a lion petting a mouse. "Argh! Mom!" He squirmed, trying to push away. "Don't struggle my dear~ Just let me love you." Her hold of him tightened, forcing him to stop. She let go, her lips peeled back to show a great view of teeth, forming a grin. "You'll be fine in school, just don't pick a fight now." She teased. Tiger turned, seeing October. "Keep him in check for me alright?" Aries trotted over to his son, and ruffled his hair. Wishing him luck as well, his parents left. Their son was left grumbling, and rubbing the back of his head.

Keris picked up the snake, and gave it a kiss. "Oh you found him!" It slithered around across her up to her neck, where it rested. She looked over to Mira, "How am I supposed to know who my worshipers want dead? It's their fault for being such pitiable sacks of flesh my dear." She cooed to the snake, glancing over to the Spirit.

Keris didn't give two hoots about humans. As long as they were going to bring her back to Eden, they were useful. That made all her followers valuable. Anyways, it was fun seeing them angry, trying to keep secrets hidden. And when the people desired dead, were in fact dead; it always brought new followers. Her way, was the productible way. She's seen how these humans act. They absolutely love death, they can't get enough of it. Mira's way took too long, and none of them ever met face to face. It was always on 'the internet'. Keris, hadn't noticed, but a snicker had started to take place.

@RooibosInBlue

(No, they don't. Though, they can feel it. They have wants to eat and sleep, but really it does nothing but satisfy them.)

@Vermilionrocks @DacianaLupa @Xexoria @Xaron
@Ragnaroc

Aric looked in awe at the antlers. "Mhmm~ So many designs, it's-" He was stopped from his admiring, when Tiger tackled her son. "My beautiful child~" She squished his face in her hands, petting the top of his had. It was like a lion petting a mouse. "Argh! Mom!" He squirmed, trying to push away. "Don't struggle my dear~ Just let me love you." Her hold of him tightened, forcing him to stop. She let go, her lips peeled back to show a great view of teeth, forming a grin. "You'll be fine in school, just don't pick a fight now." She teased. Tiger turned, seeing October. "Keep him in check for me alright?" Aries trotted over to his son, and ruffled his hair. Wishing him luck as well, his parents left. Their son was left grumbling, and rubbing the back of his head.

Keris picked up the snake, and gave it a kiss. "Oh you found him!" It slithered around across her up to her neck, where it rested. She looked over to Mira, "How am I supposed to know who my worshipers want dead? It's their fault for being such pitiable sacks of flesh my dear." She cooed to the snake, glancing over to the Spirit.

Keris didn't give two hoots about humans. As long as they were going to bring her back to Eden, they were useful. That made all her followers valuable. Anyways, it was fun seeing them angry, trying to keep secrets hidden. And when the people desired dead, were in fact dead; it always brought new followers. Her way, was the productible way. She's seen how these humans act. They absolutely love death, they can't get enough of it. Mira's way took too long, and none of them ever met face to face. It was always on 'the internet'. Keris, hadn't noticed, but a snicker had started to take place.

@RooibosInBlue

(No, they don't. Though, they can feel it. They have wants to eat and sleep, but really it does nothing but satisfy them.)

@Vermilionrocks @DacianaLupa @Xexoria @Xaron

ex7GImS.png

After listening to music for a while, Kaisa returned her attention to the room. By the looks of it, most of the gods had cleared out, making the room more spacious. The others were still conversing with each other, though most of the noise and commotion had died down. While she waited, she decided to contemplate her surroundings. The room she was in wasn't too interesting to her. It looked rather normal. Her eyes ended up wandering back to the other students. There were quite a few (seven to be exact), and most looked very interesting. 'Though it's not surprising,' she scolded herself, 'we're not exactly human.' Kaisa reached into a bag she brought and took out a thin book. She slightly leaned back in her chair and began to read. She got through half of it when she realized that still, nothing of importance had happened. 'How long are we staying in this room, and where do we go once we can leave?'

@Ragnaroc @Adira @Xaron @DacianaLupa @Vermillionrocks
After listening to music for a while, Kaisa returned her attention to the room. By the looks of it, most of the gods had cleared out, making the room more spacious. The others were still conversing with each other, though most of the noise and commotion had died down. While she waited, she decided to contemplate her surroundings. The room she was in wasn't too interesting to her. It looked rather normal. Her eyes ended up wandering back to the other students. There were quite a few (seven to be exact), and most looked very interesting. 'Though it's not surprising,' she scolded herself, 'we're not exactly human.' Kaisa reached into a bag she brought and took out a thin book. She slightly leaned back in her chair and began to read. She got through half of it when she realized that still, nothing of importance had happened. 'How long are we staying in this room, and where do we go once we can leave?'

@Ragnaroc @Adira @Xaron @DacianaLupa @Vermillionrocks
618dee02b003e5c7339ee8bf419e42c3.png
@Xexoria @Adira @Xaron @Vermillionrocks @Ragnaroc

She wasn't interested in socializing but it wouldn't hurt, it seemed as if her parents had whisked themselves away, what a shame she hadn't even had time to say a mere greeting to her father, well there were other days for that, she had more things to focus on than family. She made sure to take in each student, it seemed as if everyone was gathering around. Best to introduce herself, better now than never.

She slams the end of Bakuzan down onto the ground, both hands resting on the hilt of the sword. She stares at each student before speaking. "Satsuki, Satsuki Kiryuin." she says calmly. There wasn't much to say after that, Satsuki didn't speak much, why waste words when actions could be done. It was better to show that the bite spoke louder than the bark. It seemed as if she looked a tad angry, with her furrowed eyebrows and steely gaze but then again she always looked like that.

To her there seemed to be a few people who looked bored out of their minds and those who looked a little too over excited, others were just too curious at times. How amusing she thinks.

@Xexoria @Adira @Xaron @Vermillionrocks @Ragnaroc

She wasn't interested in socializing but it wouldn't hurt, it seemed as if her parents had whisked themselves away, what a shame she hadn't even had time to say a mere greeting to her father, well there were other days for that, she had more things to focus on than family. She made sure to take in each student, it seemed as if everyone was gathering around. Best to introduce herself, better now than never.

She slams the end of Bakuzan down onto the ground, both hands resting on the hilt of the sword. She stares at each student before speaking. "Satsuki, Satsuki Kiryuin." she says calmly. There wasn't much to say after that, Satsuki didn't speak much, why waste words when actions could be done. It was better to show that the bite spoke louder than the bark. It seemed as if she looked a tad angry, with her furrowed eyebrows and steely gaze but then again she always looked like that.

To her there seemed to be a few people who looked bored out of their minds and those who looked a little too over excited, others were just too curious at times. How amusing she thinks.

tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
Mira grimaced, as much as she didn't like it Keris had a point. Even though she had the worst promises to her followers imaginable, a promise was a promise. And though they were scum, that were immaturely fascinated with death and revenge, as a spirit she was still obligated to do what they wanted. Mostly because they would stop supporting the spirit if they didn't do what was expected. Even so, it was hard to believe that it was a coincidence that one of Keris's followers happened to dislike one of Mira's oldest followers enough to try to kill him. True, he could be annoying at times, but it was in the most endearing way possible.

As Keris cooed to the snake Mira rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. What if she sent the snake to him as a way to send a message to Mira. This was definitely in the realm of possibilities, and not just Mira thinking of conspiracies. It wasn't something she'd put past Keris, she was very calculating and manipulative. Plus, she started to snicker. All signs saying she was guilty, and very guilty. Unless she was doing this to mess with Mira's head.

She shook her head quickly to stop thinking in various forms of circular reasoning, and reaffirmed her eye contact with Keris. "I thought I gave you a list of humans not to kill. Or was it too long for you to read through... Boom. Shots were fired. She mentally patted herself on the back for that line, though she knew she wouldn't be able to celebrate for too long.

@Adira
Mira grimaced, as much as she didn't like it Keris had a point. Even though she had the worst promises to her followers imaginable, a promise was a promise. And though they were scum, that were immaturely fascinated with death and revenge, as a spirit she was still obligated to do what they wanted. Mostly because they would stop supporting the spirit if they didn't do what was expected. Even so, it was hard to believe that it was a coincidence that one of Keris's followers happened to dislike one of Mira's oldest followers enough to try to kill him. True, he could be annoying at times, but it was in the most endearing way possible.

As Keris cooed to the snake Mira rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. What if she sent the snake to him as a way to send a message to Mira. This was definitely in the realm of possibilities, and not just Mira thinking of conspiracies. It wasn't something she'd put past Keris, she was very calculating and manipulative. Plus, she started to snicker. All signs saying she was guilty, and very guilty. Unless she was doing this to mess with Mira's head.

She shook her head quickly to stop thinking in various forms of circular reasoning, and reaffirmed her eye contact with Keris. "I thought I gave you a list of humans not to kill. Or was it too long for you to read through... Boom. Shots were fired. She mentally patted herself on the back for that line, though she knew she wouldn't be able to celebrate for too long.

@Adira
@RooibosInBlue

The snake woman gave a sly sort of look. She saw Mira grimace, and this only boosted her pride. Her eyes met Mira's, and one could tell Keris held many secrets. Her eyes told so many things, things of death, revenge, or worst of all; the inability to care for something. It was the cold truth. If it didn't benefit her, she would have killed simply because.

Keris' eyes narrowed, just for a moment though. Her grin was back on her face. "Oh? That crumpled sheet of paper? I thought it was just trash. I had my snakes dispose of it before I was going to let it dirty my hands. Hmph. Maybe you should have just sent it over the internet."

Her grin explored farther across her face. She was not about to let her pride be trampled, she rather kill her followers than lose her pride. It was her strength, but it was also her weakness.
@RooibosInBlue

The snake woman gave a sly sort of look. She saw Mira grimace, and this only boosted her pride. Her eyes met Mira's, and one could tell Keris held many secrets. Her eyes told so many things, things of death, revenge, or worst of all; the inability to care for something. It was the cold truth. If it didn't benefit her, she would have killed simply because.

Keris' eyes narrowed, just for a moment though. Her grin was back on her face. "Oh? That crumpled sheet of paper? I thought it was just trash. I had my snakes dispose of it before I was going to let it dirty my hands. Hmph. Maybe you should have just sent it over the internet."

Her grin explored farther across her face. She was not about to let her pride be trampled, she rather kill her followers than lose her pride. It was her strength, but it was also her weakness.

ex7GImS.png

((@Xaron before I start I want you to know I changed Wu's abilities a while back, as I changed her mother from Virgo to Libra. C: ))
Wu
The girl stood and mindlessly hugged her father goodbye, her eyes still locked on the other in front of her. "Dad, learn to text already" she mentioned at the monkey making a phone symbol with his hands and pressing it to his ear.

"Fine, fine, but your mother wants you to contact her somehow" he replied. "And m-e, too" the words stuttered out.

"Okay, okaaayy. Love you bye!" she quickly said, finally turning to face her parent. They exchanged a smile before he turned to leave.

"Now back to you, Blue. Are you a lesbian or do you just find me extremely pretty?" Wu smirked. "Don't think I didn't notice your eyes just now. You're trying too hard."

She sat back down and turned her face to match the tan skinned one. "Wheeere were you looking? Was it actually at me?" Her eyes scanned the room. At the same time she asked "do you think they'll make us sit through classes today? This orientation was honestly enough for me, ugh."

@Adira @Ragnaroc @DacianaLupa
Callisto
Carr listened as everyone introduced themselves. He was pretty good at remembering names. "It's nice to meet you guys! Let's hang out after school too" he sang, smiling softly. The ram boy and the one with antlers looked like they knew each other, while the girl seemed rather standoffish. All three looked confident, however.

He was studying October's antlers as he was listening to the two boys talk. "So you're the son of the dragon, huh?" he commented as the other explained his antlers. "That's cool, I can tell you put a lot of work into carving them."

He noticed all the gods had left. "I wonder what's going to happen next... Do we start school?" He looked around the room only to catch eyes with a girl. She seemed to be intently scanning for someone, with another girl beside her. With the way they were standing, October was directly behind Satsuki when viewed from this girl's perspective, and while October was tall he didn't come near Satsuki. This was also the same girl who made that comment about the boy's hair...

"Hey October, I think that girl might be looking for you" he pointed out. "Wasn't she kinda rude though..?"
((@Xaron before I start I want you to know I changed Wu's abilities a while back, as I changed her mother from Virgo to Libra. C: ))
Wu
The girl stood and mindlessly hugged her father goodbye, her eyes still locked on the other in front of her. "Dad, learn to text already" she mentioned at the monkey making a phone symbol with his hands and pressing it to his ear.

"Fine, fine, but your mother wants you to contact her somehow" he replied. "And m-e, too" the words stuttered out.

"Okay, okaaayy. Love you bye!" she quickly said, finally turning to face her parent. They exchanged a smile before he turned to leave.

"Now back to you, Blue. Are you a lesbian or do you just find me extremely pretty?" Wu smirked. "Don't think I didn't notice your eyes just now. You're trying too hard."

She sat back down and turned her face to match the tan skinned one. "Wheeere were you looking? Was it actually at me?" Her eyes scanned the room. At the same time she asked "do you think they'll make us sit through classes today? This orientation was honestly enough for me, ugh."

@Adira @Ragnaroc @DacianaLupa
Callisto
Carr listened as everyone introduced themselves. He was pretty good at remembering names. "It's nice to meet you guys! Let's hang out after school too" he sang, smiling softly. The ram boy and the one with antlers looked like they knew each other, while the girl seemed rather standoffish. All three looked confident, however.

He was studying October's antlers as he was listening to the two boys talk. "So you're the son of the dragon, huh?" he commented as the other explained his antlers. "That's cool, I can tell you put a lot of work into carving them."

He noticed all the gods had left. "I wonder what's going to happen next... Do we start school?" He looked around the room only to catch eyes with a girl. She seemed to be intently scanning for someone, with another girl beside her. With the way they were standing, October was directly behind Satsuki when viewed from this girl's perspective, and while October was tall he didn't come near Satsuki. This was also the same girl who made that comment about the boy's hair...

"Hey October, I think that girl might be looking for you" he pointed out. "Wasn't she kinda rude though..?"
Good yard
1 2 3 4 5 6