Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Horoscope RP (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So I've been wanting to try a horoscope type RP for awhile, when I first got the idea from a family member. Well, this is my first time actually hosting the RP, so I'm not entirely sure how to approach this, but here goes~ --------------------------------------- Basically, you can choose any horoscope type character to RP with. You can choose from the Chinese Zodiac: [b]The Dragon The Tiger The Rat/Mouse The Ox The Rabbit The Horse The Snake The Sheep/Goat The Pig The Rooster The Monkey And The Dog[/b] Or, you can choose from the Astrology Horoscopes such as: [b]Virgo Leo Aries Gemini Taurus Libra Sagittarius Cancer Scorpio Capricorn Aquarius Or Pisces[/b] From these characters, you can be a child of two Astrology Signs. For example, child of Virgo and Dragon, or anything like that. Leo and Pisces, or Rabbit and Ox. The character will have traits of both parents, but you can decide which side is more dominant. And if you and another player decide to use the same parent, that doesn't [i]have [/i ]to make you siblings. There will be two different genders of each sign, male and female. So one player may have a The Monkey as the mother or father, but not both. -------------------------------------- So, what will this RP be about? Well, I guess whatever things I'm about to type right now. It's a modern day setting, everything is normal, except your characters will go to a school, higher above the heavens and the stars. It's the land of the Gods, and in order to become one, you must pass the school and join your parents in fame. It is possible to fail; if this happens, you are banished and sent to Earth, where you become a spirit. You can be banished by breaking rules of the Gods, which will be stated later. -------------------------------------------------- At the school, you take a variety of different classes; [b]Star Dancing: [/b]With this class, you may have knowledge of the stars, and how to align them. Most who take this class, wish to take care of the stars and make sure there is nothing out of place with them. They will also learn how to create new stars, and destroy them. The teacher of this class is Professor Long (Male Dragon). [b]Worlds' perfection[/b]: This is where a student may learn about the different levels of each "world". The Bottom; "Hell" "Underworld" "Diyu" basically any word for the dead and the sinned. Next is the Earth; Average creatures live here, and respect the Gods. Sometimes Spirits wreak havoc here, but it's incredibly hard. And lastly; Eden. Where the Gods, and apprentices or children of them live. They will learn how to keep each world in check. The class is lead by Professor Libra (Female). [b]Spirit Anatomy:[/b] Students discover what exactly spirits are. Anything about spirits really. Taught by Professor Aries (Male). [b]Forbidden Worship: [/b]Students are taught how to find groups of people woshipping Spirits. They are taught to find and cleanse their mind of the Spirit entirely, making the Spirit unknown again. Class is taught by Professor Ma (Female Horse). [b]Gods' Meeting:[/b] All students are required to take this class at a bare minimum. Each God comes here, all at different times, teaching a different lesson. Both genders of the sign will [b]not[/b] show up, as only one is needed. Each time varies though. ------------------------------------------- Outside of class, is where pretty much the student can do whatever. Eden is split up into different elements; the classic four: Earth, Water, Fire, Air. The school is located in a center, where it is neutral. It's a blank white space, quite puzzling to be honest. Students may do whatever they want, as long as no rules are broken. Students may go down to Earth, so long as no beings see them, or come in contact with Spirits. They will be banished on the spot. ------------------------------------------- [b]Spirits:[/b] They are banished Gods, erased from any culture of mind of any being. The only ones aware of them, are The Original (Or your parents). They cannot go back to Eden, and may only fall to the world below them if they do not get any worshipers for at least 5 years. Gods look for people worshiping Spirits, and erase their mind from them, ultimately making the Spirit invisible again. This leads in their fall to the Underworld. Spirits are like demons, but without powers. The only way for one to gain power, is to have enough followers worship it. That's pretty hard though since you'd be like a ghost no one would really notice. If they have enough power, they can possess someone for a short amount of time. If they can make it back to Eden, they turn back into a God, and are returned their abilities they had lost. ---------------------------------------------------- Point of RP: Go to school and try to become an official God I suppose, or if you're a spirit, to get back into Eden or some form of revenge. ----------------------------------------------- Characters: Characters may have traits specific to their parents. Like a son of Leo may have lion ears, and a daughter of Scorpio may be able to have poison drip through their nails, which then would be required to wear gloves during school hours. Eventually, students will all take a trip down to Earth as a field day. It's a very important day; as they will be turned into humans, experiencing the life of one. This happens several times during the school year, and counts as a final. Spirits have more of a chance to take over the students when they're humans. ------------------------------------------------------- Requirement Sheet: Name: Age: Appearance: Descendant of: Classes Taking: Personality: Abilities: OR Name: Age: Appearance: Descendant of: Personality: Reason they became a Spirit: How long they've been one: Worshipers so far: ---------------------------------------------------------- My Characters: [b]Name[/b]: Aric [b]Age: [/b]19 [b]Appearance: [/b]He has dark ram horns that tend to blend in with his hair. He wears formal clothes most of the time. They aren't fancy type things, like a suit, but a level lower than that. [img]http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/c7/3e/4a/c73e4a8b778f171c2b3b32c83ee1305c.jpg[/img] [b]Descendant of:[/b] The Tiger (Female) and Aries (Male) [b]Classes Taking:[/b] Gods' Meeting, and Worlds' Perfection [b]Personality:[/b] Though he may look like a shy little ram boy, he is anything but that. He takes on after his mother, a flirtatious and witty child. Aric has a constant need for adventure, and can't stand still for at least 2 minutes. He's pretty out there, and honestly; couldn't care less. Since he is his mother (The apple doesn't fall far from the tree), he can get a little 'wild'. Surprisingly enough, it takes a little more than a poke for him to snap. When he was younger he had serious anger issues as his mother did, but she helped him learn to calm it. Though, when he gets mad, he gets [i]mad[/i]. You can expect a lot of chaos in just a short while. This is probably one of the only times you can tell he's the son of Aries (besides the horns). [b]Abilities: [/b] Aric has sharp feline like teeth, and is extremely agile. Having the agility of a tiger and a ram, there isn't anything he can't jump or climb. He has sharp claws, which he has to keep trimmed due to school rules. When's he pissed, he can control the winds around him, but is short lived since the school would try to contain him and any other 'threats' to students. [b]Name:[/b] Keris [b]Age:[/b] 24 [b]Appearance:[/b] She has the body of a regular human, but with red scales on the tip of her hands and feet. She first wore rags, but has received gifts from her worshipers, giving her intricate clothes and jewelry. [img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/304/0/c/_snake_charmer__by_pandahatlara-d31xeyq.jpg[/img] [b]Descendant of:[/b] Scorpio (Female) and Snake (Male) [b]Personality: [/b]Keris' posture is that of a Queen. She has an extremely good mannered posture, and thinks highly of herself. Though her personality is rotten, and she's rude. She'd anything to get her revenge. Keris has A LOT of pride in herself, and the way she moves is well....snake like. [b]Reason they became a Spirit:[/b] Keris had strong poison, as she was born from two poisonous parents. She was agitated quickly if someone touched her or approached her suddenly. This resulted in the death of 7 students. Not only this, but she used to toy with humans, as she thought of them a little bit more than cattle. Hence the reason she was sent down to Earth, to depend on humans. [b]How long they've been one: [/b]She has been a Spirit for 6 years. [b]Worshipers so far:[/b] Keris has a small cult for now, as they hide in secrecy.
So I've been wanting to try a horoscope type RP for awhile, when I first got the idea from a family member. Well, this is my first time actually hosting the RP, so I'm not entirely sure how to approach this, but here goes~

Basically, you can choose any horoscope type character to RP with. You can choose from the Chinese Zodiac:

The Dragon
The Tiger
The Rat/Mouse
The Ox
The Rabbit
The Horse
The Snake
The Sheep/Goat
The Pig
The Rooster
The Monkey
And The Dog

Or, you can choose from the Astrology Horoscopes such as:

Virgo
Leo
Aries
Gemini
Taurus
Libra
Sagittarius
Cancer
Scorpio
Capricorn
Aquarius
Or Pisces

From these characters, you can be a child of two Astrology Signs. For example, child of Virgo and Dragon, or anything like that. Leo and Pisces, or Rabbit and Ox. The character will have traits of both parents, but you can decide which side is more dominant. And if you and another player decide to use the same parent, that doesn't have to make you siblings. There will be two different genders of each sign, male and female. So one player may have a The Monkey as the mother or father, but not both.

So, what will this RP be about? Well, I guess whatever things I'm about to type right now.

It's a modern day setting, everything is normal, except your characters will go to a school, higher above the heavens and the stars. It's the land of the Gods, and in order to become one, you must pass the school and join your parents in fame. It is possible to fail; if this happens, you are banished and sent to Earth, where you become a spirit. You can be banished by breaking rules of the Gods, which will be stated later.

At the school, you take a variety of different classes;

Star Dancing: With this class, you may have knowledge of the stars, and how to align them. Most who take this class, wish to take care of the stars and make sure there is nothing out of place with them. They will also learn how to create new stars, and destroy them. The teacher of this class is Professor Long (Male Dragon).

Worlds' perfection: This is where a student may learn about the different levels of each "world". The Bottom; "Hell" "Underworld" "Diyu" basically any word for the dead and the sinned. Next is the Earth; Average creatures live here, and respect the Gods. Sometimes Spirits wreak havoc here, but it's incredibly hard. And lastly; Eden. Where the Gods, and apprentices or children of them live. They will learn how to keep each world in check. The class is lead by Professor Libra (Female).

Spirit Anatomy: Students discover what exactly spirits are. Anything about spirits really. Taught by Professor Aries (Male).

Forbidden Worship: Students are taught how to find groups of people woshipping Spirits. They are taught to find and cleanse their mind of the Spirit entirely, making the Spirit unknown again. Class is taught by Professor Ma (Female Horse).

Gods' Meeting: All students are required to take this class at a bare minimum. Each God comes here, all at different times, teaching a different lesson. Both genders of the sign will not show up, as only one is needed. Each time varies though.

Outside of class, is where pretty much the student can do whatever. Eden is split up into different elements; the classic four: Earth, Water, Fire, Air. The school is located in a center, where it is neutral. It's a blank white space, quite puzzling to be honest. Students may do whatever they want, as long as no rules are broken. Students may go down to Earth, so long as no beings see them, or come in contact with Spirits. They will be banished on the spot.

Spirits: They are banished Gods, erased from any culture of mind of any being. The only ones aware of them, are The Original (Or your parents). They cannot go back to Eden, and may only fall to the world below them if they do not get any worshipers for at least 5 years. Gods look for people worshiping Spirits, and erase their mind from them, ultimately making the Spirit invisible again. This leads in their fall to the Underworld. Spirits are like demons, but without powers. The only way for one to gain power, is to have enough followers worship it. That's pretty hard though since you'd be like a ghost no one would really notice. If they have enough power, they can possess someone for a short amount of time. If they can make it back to Eden, they turn back into a God, and are returned their abilities they had lost.

Point of RP:

Go to school and try to become an official God I suppose, or if you're a spirit, to get back into Eden or some form of revenge.

Characters:

Characters may have traits specific to their parents. Like a son of Leo may have lion ears, and a daughter of Scorpio may be able to have poison drip through their nails, which then would be required to wear gloves during school hours.

Eventually, students will all take a trip down to Earth as a field day. It's a very important day; as they will be turned into humans, experiencing the life of one. This happens several times during the school year, and counts as a final. Spirits have more of a chance to take over the students when they're humans.

Requirement Sheet:

Name:
Descendant of:
Classes Taking:
Personality:
Abilities:

OR

Name:
Descendant of:
Personality:
Reason they became a Spirit:
How long they've been one:
Worshipers so far:

My Characters:

Name: Aric
Appearance: He has dark ram horns that tend to blend in with his hair. He wears formal clothes most of the time. They aren't fancy type things, like a suit, but a level lower than that.

c73e4a8b778f171c2b3b32c83ee1305c.jpg

Descendant of: The Tiger (Female) and Aries (Male)
Classes Taking: Gods' Meeting, and Worlds' Perfection
Personality: Though he may look like a shy little ram boy, he is anything but that. He takes on after his mother, a flirtatious and witty child. Aric has a constant need for adventure, and can't stand still for at least 2 minutes. He's pretty out there, and honestly; couldn't care less. Since he is his mother (The apple doesn't fall far from the tree), he can get a little 'wild'. Surprisingly enough, it takes a little more than a poke for him to snap. When he was younger he had serious anger issues as his mother did, but she helped him learn to calm it. Though, when he gets mad, he gets mad. You can expect a lot of chaos in just a short while. This is probably one of the only times you can tell he's the son of Aries (besides the horns).
Abilities: Aric has sharp feline like teeth, and is extremely agile. Having the agility of a tiger and a ram, there isn't anything he can't jump or climb. He has sharp claws, which he has to keep trimmed due to school rules. When's he ******, he can control the winds around him, but is short lived since the school would try to contain him and any other 'threats' to students.

Name: Keris
Appearance: She has the body of a regular human, but with red scales on the tip of her hands and feet. She first wore rags, but has received gifts from her worshipers, giving her intricate clothes and jewelry.

_snake_charmer__by_pandahatlara-d31xeyq.jpg

Descendant of: Scorpio (Female) and Snake (Male)
Personality: Keris' posture is that of a Queen. She has an extremely good mannered posture, and thinks highly of herself. Though her personality is rotten, and she's rude. She'd anything to get her revenge. Keris has A LOT of pride in herself, and the way she moves is well....snake like.
Reason they became a Spirit: Keris had strong poison, as she was born from two poisonous parents. She was agitated quickly if someone touched her or approached her suddenly. This resulted in the death of 7 students. Not only this, but she used to toy with humans, as she thought of them a little bit more than cattle. Hence the reason she was sent down to Earth, to depend on humans.
How long they've been one: She has been a Spirit for 6 years.
Worshipers so far: Keris has a small cult for now, as they hide in secrecy.
tumblr_opss4vUg0g1wnxxc9o1_400.png

ex7GImS.png

cheshire-cat-smile_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

we__re_all_mad_here_by_bumbumbam-d5k2d0a.jpg
@Adira
I pose high interest in this though am too sleepy to read it all. @Ragnaroc. I'm going to ping myself so I remember to come back!! ^_^

XD I have finished reading the main points and started in on the profiles. 'Shy little ram boy'??? Dude he is the son of Aries! He's not a lamb! Aries god of the wilds SHY? XDDDD
@Adira
I pose high interest in this though am too sleepy to read it all. @Ragnaroc. I'm going to ping myself so I remember to come back!! ^_^

XD I have finished reading the main points and started in on the profiles. 'Shy little ram boy'??? Dude he is the son of Aries! He's not a lamb! Aries god of the wilds SHY? XDDDD
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Adira [b]Name:[/b] Satsuki Kiryuin [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/85684af621f15cd7c050efedc9eda64d/tumblr_nm1j9rdTVH1u4056eo1_500.png[/img] She has a rather pale complexion with sharp cut features. Her eyes are azure colored. She has raven colored hair that is cut short, it might sometimes seen a bit uneven, choppy. It is straight, with no layers. She cut it herself with Bakuzan, she used to have long hair and she cut as a symbol of how she was changing. She has narrow cut bangs. She is rather tall, taller than most people. She wears a very cold, distant expression most of the time, her thick eyebrows are a noticeable trait, her physical build is very willow but athletic and strong. She'll dress like a professional, usually in a dress, skirt and shirt, it often depends on her mood on how she dresses. She dresses in a lot of white, blue or other colors. She usually wears either a white collared button up shirt with black jeans and tight fitted ankle boots, or a dress with tights and flats or boots or something else. She wears thin layered clothing, its extremely hard for her to get cold or hot shes rather in between. [b]Descendant of:[/b] The Tiger (Male) and Virgo (Female) [b]Classes Taking:[/b] God's Meeting, World's Perfection, Spirit Anatomy, and Forbidden Worship. [b]Personality:[/b] A calm, cold demeanor describes Satsuki perfectly. She rarely loses her cool, she has a strong sense of judgement and resolve. She displays a cold, blank expression, she calm and collected, she ignores a lot of people, choosing to through her time into studying and making it to the top of her class. Its hard to get her annoyed or angry, if someone does they'll most likely end up in the hospital and thats her being nice. Satsuki Kiryiun doesn't play by the rules and she isn't fair. Its a harsh world out there and she has an iron will and a sword to challenge the world she lives in. Its hard to get her upset much less angry, she keeps her cool most of the time. Shes close with her parents, practically the only people she'll really talk to. Her motto is; [i]La vie est drôle[/i], which means "Life truly is amusing." in French, another could be; [i]Ask not the Sparrow how the Eagle Soars.[/i]. [b]Abilities:[/b] Even though she has no animal like traits on her form her physical traits make up for it. She does have sharper canines, better hearing/ sight/ smell/ touch/ taste, a lot better than humans. Her speed, and flexibility are one that is extremely hard to outmatch, Satsuki can climb about anything and she isn't afraid to either. She wields a Katana given to her by her father. It is called Secret Sword Bakuzan or just Bakuzan. It can cut almost anything, there is nothing that has ever been able to break Bakuzan, Bakuzan reaches about to Satsuki's waist, it is rather long but to Satsuki it feels as light as air, she has trained with it since she was a little girl. [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/acf50e9f93834d92031346df774b9484/tumblr_nm3icmvv5z1u4056eo1_400.jpg[/img] [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/a1e838a9ef861851a49abae0acf89399/tumblr_nm3ifr9fMZ1u4056eo1_400.jpg[/img]
@Adira

Name: Satsuki Kiryuin

Appearance:
tumblr_nm1j9rdTVH1u4056eo1_500.png
She has a rather pale complexion with sharp cut features. Her eyes are azure colored. She has raven colored hair that is cut short, it might sometimes seen a bit uneven, choppy. It is straight, with no layers. She cut it herself with Bakuzan, she used to have long hair and she cut as a symbol of how she was changing. She has narrow cut bangs. She is rather tall, taller than most people. She wears a very cold, distant expression most of the time, her thick eyebrows are a noticeable trait, her physical build is very willow but athletic and strong. She'll dress like a professional, usually in a dress, skirt and shirt, it often depends on her mood on how she dresses. She dresses in a lot of white, blue or other colors. She usually wears either a white collared button up shirt with black jeans and tight fitted ankle boots, or a dress with tights and flats or boots or something else. She wears thin layered clothing, its extremely hard for her to get cold or hot shes rather in between.

Descendant of: The Tiger (Male) and Virgo (Female)

Classes Taking: God's Meeting, World's Perfection, Spirit Anatomy, and Forbidden Worship.

Personality: A calm, cold demeanor describes Satsuki perfectly. She rarely loses her cool, she has a strong sense of judgement and resolve. She displays a cold, blank expression, she calm and collected, she ignores a lot of people, choosing to through her time into studying and making it to the top of her class. Its hard to get her annoyed or angry, if someone does they'll most likely end up in the hospital and thats her being nice. Satsuki Kiryiun doesn't play by the rules and she isn't fair. Its a harsh world out there and she has an iron will and a sword to challenge the world she lives in. Its hard to get her upset much less angry, she keeps her cool most of the time. Shes close with her parents, practically the only people she'll really talk to. Her motto is; La vie est drôle, which means "Life truly is amusing." in French, another could be; Ask not the Sparrow how the Eagle Soars..

Abilities: Even though she has no animal like traits on her form her physical traits make up for it. She does have sharper canines, better hearing/ sight/ smell/ touch/ taste, a lot better than humans. Her speed, and flexibility are one that is extremely hard to outmatch, Satsuki can climb about anything and she isn't afraid to either. She wields a Katana given to her by her father. It is called Secret Sword Bakuzan or just Bakuzan. It can cut almost anything, there is nothing that has ever been able to break Bakuzan, Bakuzan reaches about to Satsuki's waist, it is rather long but to Satsuki it feels as light as air, she has trained with it since she was a little girl.
tumblr_nm3icmvv5z1u4056eo1_400.jpg
tumblr_nm3ifr9fMZ1u4056eo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@Ragnaroc
Haha! Yeah I know right?! Though I couldn't help but imagine his mom being overly aggressive and dominant over his dad, so I wanted to make the son look like that. (Even if he's just like his mother xD)

@DacianaLupa
Accepted! Though, it seems you're missing two parts. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but I'm not strict so it's aiight if you don't fill it out~
@Ragnaroc
Haha! Yeah I know right?! Though I couldn't help but imagine his mom being overly aggressive and dominant over his dad, so I wanted to make the son look like that. (Even if he's just like his mother xD)

@DacianaLupa
Accepted! Though, it seems you're missing two parts. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but I'm not strict so it's aiight if you don't fill it out~

ex7GImS.png

@Adira

It was an accident I clicked the submit button, it wasn't on purpose.
@Adira

It was an accident I clicked the submit button, it wasn't on purpose.
@DacianaLupa

Haha okay, it happened to me once. It sucked butt and caused a lot of confusion. U-U
@DacianaLupa

Haha okay, it happened to me once. It sucked butt and caused a lot of confusion. U-U

ex7GImS.png

@Adira

Hows this, I edited it and stuff.
@Adira

Hows this, I edited it and stuff.
@DacianaLupa

Yep! This is perfectly fine!
@DacianaLupa

Yep! This is perfectly fine!

ex7GImS.png

@DacianaLupa

Your links do not work. :C

@Adira

You made Aries SUB?! O_O Oh my geez Aric you mom is a beast! Like literally Tiga!!...In that line I think I will make a cuddly snuggly paramour for your father.
@DacianaLupa

Your links do not work. :C

@Adira

You made Aries SUB?! O_O Oh my geez Aric you mom is a beast! Like literally Tiga!!...In that line I think I will make a cuddly snuggly paramour for your father.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc

Yep! I actually kind of based him off a friend of mine. He absolutely loves tigers and well.... considers himself a "Beast" which is pretty much how I made his mother. Which means....I should probably include in his personality how he gets when he snaps....yeah I'll do that right now.... Aww cuddles and what not ^w^

@DacianaLupa

Same here. :/

And did the layout of the forum change for you guys? Or is it just me?
@Ragnaroc

Yep! I actually kind of based him off a friend of mine. He absolutely loves tigers and well.... considers himself a "Beast" which is pretty much how I made his mother. Which means....I should probably include in his personality how he gets when he snaps....yeah I'll do that right now.... Aww cuddles and what not ^w^

@DacianaLupa

Same here. :/

And did the layout of the forum change for you guys? Or is it just me?

ex7GImS.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8