Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Come find your future! (open)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
@Incalyscent

Mondo growls, the sound of moving mountains, low and rumbling. "You don't understand what's going on here, the kid is this close to being kicked out of the clan. He can't do the usual work so I suggested he do this, he readily agreed. You can say all you want about unfair treatment, but I am one of the few trying to make sure this kid is allowed to stick around. If you wanna have fun with him later fine, whatever, I can't stop you."

He puffs up his chest, not crowding but making sure the other knows he's not giving ground either. "You can say he has a gift all you like, but try living with him 24/7. He's split the clan right in half, and it's a miracle he wasn't thrown out when that momma of his first realized he was messed up." He deflates a little as the silence from the kid stretches on, he looks over at him. To his surprise the kid's upright now, eyes still on the table.

Scenekid stretches a hand towards Anguta, low rumbling in his throat invading the words he tries to say. "It's okay, I will still be here, I'm not reeds in a breeze, I will not break." Quiet, a look at the Skydancer, it's fine. Really.
@Incalyscent

Mondo growls, the sound of moving mountains, low and rumbling. "You don't understand what's going on here, the kid is this close to being kicked out of the clan. He can't do the usual work so I suggested he do this, he readily agreed. You can say all you want about unfair treatment, but I am one of the few trying to make sure this kid is allowed to stick around. If you wanna have fun with him later fine, whatever, I can't stop you."

He puffs up his chest, not crowding but making sure the other knows he's not giving ground either. "You can say he has a gift all you like, but try living with him 24/7. He's split the clan right in half, and it's a miracle he wasn't thrown out when that momma of his first realized he was messed up." He deflates a little as the silence from the kid stretches on, he looks over at him. To his surprise the kid's upright now, eyes still on the table.

Scenekid stretches a hand towards Anguta, low rumbling in his throat invading the words he tries to say. "It's okay, I will still be here, I'm not reeds in a breeze, I will not break." Quiet, a look at the Skydancer, it's fine. Really.
@AllieKatterra

The Hyena laughs loudly at the other Tundra, teeth clicking as he snapped his jaw shut, flipping over the card. Unlike the other one, this is full of colour, a jungle with tropical birds and wildly coloured animals scurrying around. "This one was wild, I accidentally got paint on the ground, shouldn't be a problem for you." He pushes the card forwards grabbing the rest of them together and stashing them in his trunk. He folds his hands on the table and grins at the pair of dragons, eyes focusing on the pearlcatcher a moment, her threads are interesting. His grin dips a moment with attention lost, but rights itself as he focuses again on the pair.
@AllieKatterra

The Hyena laughs loudly at the other Tundra, teeth clicking as he snapped his jaw shut, flipping over the card. Unlike the other one, this is full of colour, a jungle with tropical birds and wildly coloured animals scurrying around. "This one was wild, I accidentally got paint on the ground, shouldn't be a problem for you." He pushes the card forwards grabbing the rest of them together and stashing them in his trunk. He folds his hands on the table and grins at the pair of dragons, eyes focusing on the pearlcatcher a moment, her threads are interesting. His grin dips a moment with attention lost, but rights itself as he focuses again on the pair.
@NormandyBeaches

Garados' eyes widened in awe as he took the card in his claws. He let out a curious whine, looking up at the brightly colored tundra with interest. What can this epic magical furball do??

Sundence was still staring down at her card, her wings giving a small twitch and causing the bangles attached to them to clink and chime together. Before long her purple gaze tore away from the card back to the Hyena. "Alright soooo.." she started, her whiskers twitching a little in the drawn out O's. "...I'm neeew to the whole..divination-type deal. What happens now?" she asked, head canting to the side with an ear lowering.

Garados looked between the two dragons, then set the card down and started tapping his claw on it again, silently wondering what it meant.
@NormandyBeaches

Garados' eyes widened in awe as he took the card in his claws. He let out a curious whine, looking up at the brightly colored tundra with interest. What can this epic magical furball do??

Sundence was still staring down at her card, her wings giving a small twitch and causing the bangles attached to them to clink and chime together. Before long her purple gaze tore away from the card back to the Hyena. "Alright soooo.." she started, her whiskers twitching a little in the drawn out O's. "...I'm neeew to the whole..divination-type deal. What happens now?" she asked, head canting to the side with an ear lowering.

Garados looked between the two dragons, then set the card down and started tapping his claw on it again, silently wondering what it meant.
@Alliekatterra

The Hyena cocks his head. "what happens? Anything, I could steer you on any course, though many of your paths seem favorable. You would not need much direction, though some asks for the tempering of fears." He taps the card in front of her, a giggle bubbling at her expression. "Your card is the trigger, in this I need not say much. You have already started down this path, the one to yourself." He eyes the pearl she holds, he knows, no stolen, but not hers. "
@Alliekatterra

The Hyena cocks his head. "what happens? Anything, I could steer you on any course, though many of your paths seem favorable. You would not need much direction, though some asks for the tempering of fears." He taps the card in front of her, a giggle bubbling at her expression. "Your card is the trigger, in this I need not say much. You have already started down this path, the one to yourself." He eyes the pearl she holds, he knows, no stolen, but not hers. "
@NormandyBeaches

Sundence stared back down at the card, then further down at the pearl at her feet. As obvious as the question was going to be, it was gnawing at the back of her head like a ferocious janustrap. "Will I ever find my pearl?" she asked. "My uh..actual one. The one I was born with."

Garados' attention tore from the two, to a shelf. He had tucked his card into his headskull, half of it sticking out the side. He sat down and stared at what was on it, curiosity swirling in his mind.
@NormandyBeaches

Sundence stared back down at the card, then further down at the pearl at her feet. As obvious as the question was going to be, it was gnawing at the back of her head like a ferocious janustrap. "Will I ever find my pearl?" she asked. "My uh..actual one. The one I was born with."

Garados' attention tore from the two, to a shelf. He had tucked his card into his headskull, half of it sticking out the side. He sat down and stared at what was on it, curiosity swirling in his mind.
@NormandyBeaches

Smokerise huffs, low and threatening.

"Fine. If you say so. We in Hellreek get along just fine with Goots, after we all get to know him."

She turns, just to see Anguta gently run his claws across the top of the Hyena's paw, unsure of what to do with the need for contact. But Anguta's eyes travel back to Mondo's position, bones rattling together like a chime in the cold.

"Three leave you, two touched by death. He may chatter but you are quiet. Metal weighs you down and you cannot see them. What makes you so heavy? Do you mourn them? You will, even if it's not now. You will mourn and he will simmer and you will not need your pet any longer."

Anguta gets up, he tail a quick curl around the Tundra's paw before he exits, no respect for Mondo's space. Smokerise watches him go, then eyes Mondo with a deadly glare.

"You hurt that kid, you hurt Goots, I hurt you. Ya hear?" she hisses, before she too, follows Anguta into the bright light outside the tent.

@NormandyBeaches

Smokerise huffs, low and threatening.

"Fine. If you say so. We in Hellreek get along just fine with Goots, after we all get to know him."

She turns, just to see Anguta gently run his claws across the top of the Hyena's paw, unsure of what to do with the need for contact. But Anguta's eyes travel back to Mondo's position, bones rattling together like a chime in the cold.

"Three leave you, two touched by death. He may chatter but you are quiet. Metal weighs you down and you cannot see them. What makes you so heavy? Do you mourn them? You will, even if it's not now. You will mourn and he will simmer and you will not need your pet any longer."

Anguta gets up, he tail a quick curl around the Tundra's paw before he exits, no respect for Mondo's space. Smokerise watches him go, then eyes Mondo with a deadly glare.

"You hurt that kid, you hurt Goots, I hurt you. Ya hear?" she hisses, before she too, follows Anguta into the bright light outside the tent.

endure and survive.
@Incalyscent

Mondo sighs as the pair exit the tent, looking over at the kid still sitting at the table. He lets himself droop a little, he turns to face the kid. "some friends you got yourself." He smiles, a slight upturn of his lips. "tell you what, you have a break for a bit. Come out and fetch me when you're ready." He doesn't wait for a response, just turns and heads back out to the crowds.

Scenekid lays down on the ground, his little egg clutched in his arms, he'll just take a minute. Just a minute.

@AllieKatterra

The Hyena grins, stretches wide. Yes, her pearl. "You will find yourself, the place, settling your uneasiness." He shakes his head giggling. "find your pearl, depends on your path, but you will find your peace."
@Incalyscent

Mondo sighs as the pair exit the tent, looking over at the kid still sitting at the table. He lets himself droop a little, he turns to face the kid. "some friends you got yourself." He smiles, a slight upturn of his lips. "tell you what, you have a break for a bit. Come out and fetch me when you're ready." He doesn't wait for a response, just turns and heads back out to the crowds.

Scenekid lays down on the ground, his little egg clutched in his arms, he'll just take a minute. Just a minute.

@AllieKatterra

The Hyena grins, stretches wide. Yes, her pearl. "You will find yourself, the place, settling your uneasiness." He shakes his head giggling. "find your pearl, depends on your path, but you will find your peace."
@NormandyBeaches ((I'm sorry if these posts are short and kinda boring ;w; ))

Garados blinked, before reaching up and taking a jar off the shelf..causing a couple of books to fall off.

Sundence listened to the way he spoke. Speech almost befitting a shadow drake, yet she had a hard time..understanding. She looked down at the card that she still had a tight hold on, still not sure what it meant. "What does it mean, exactly?" she then asked, turning the card around. "..I'd also ask about Garados'.. Buuuut I think he just likes the pretty colors so he's satisfied."
@NormandyBeaches ((I'm sorry if these posts are short and kinda boring ;w; ))

Garados blinked, before reaching up and taking a jar off the shelf..causing a couple of books to fall off.

Sundence listened to the way he spoke. Speech almost befitting a shadow drake, yet she had a hard time..understanding. She looked down at the card that she still had a tight hold on, still not sure what it meant. "What does it mean, exactly?" she then asked, turning the card around. "..I'd also ask about Garados'.. Buuuut I think he just likes the pretty colors so he's satisfied."
@AllieKatterra ((Not at all! It's mostly me being a lame butt, you are doing a god job, i'll pick it up for the next posts -_-'))

The Hyena giggles as the books fall from the shelf. "They're fine, just put them on the shelf please."

He turns to the pearlcatcher, nodding as she talks. specific, exactly, he deals not so well with that. He scratches at his arm and hums in thought. "Explain or not, will it change your resolve? A different path perhaps but either way you will meet your goal, do the details matter so much to you?" He wonders if they do, he does not see them as important, her strings are all clear. Whether he is involved or not, she will do as she pleases.

The Hyena watches Garados from the corner of his eye, this one is curious, will he ask?
@AllieKatterra ((Not at all! It's mostly me being a lame butt, you are doing a god job, i'll pick it up for the next posts -_-'))

The Hyena giggles as the books fall from the shelf. "They're fine, just put them on the shelf please."

He turns to the pearlcatcher, nodding as she talks. specific, exactly, he deals not so well with that. He scratches at his arm and hums in thought. "Explain or not, will it change your resolve? A different path perhaps but either way you will meet your goal, do the details matter so much to you?" He wonders if they do, he does not see them as important, her strings are all clear. Whether he is involved or not, she will do as she pleases.

The Hyena watches Garados from the corner of his eye, this one is curious, will he ask?
@NormandyBeaches

Sundence was about to speak, only for Garados to scramble over after putting the books away. He scratched the now-bent card out of the skull's edge and set it down, letting out a series of squeaks and growls.

"Welp I was just corrected. Garados wants to know about his card, too." she said as Garados nodded, causing the skull on his head to fall off. An action that he was oblivious to.

Sundence pondered over his words. DO the specifics really matter that much? Maybe she just wanted to listen to the crazy-colored tundra speak? Perhaps it's best such things remain in the shadows..heh..shadows. "Hehehehe~" she giggled out of nowhere over her own thoughts.
@NormandyBeaches

Sundence was about to speak, only for Garados to scramble over after putting the books away. He scratched the now-bent card out of the skull's edge and set it down, letting out a series of squeaks and growls.

"Welp I was just corrected. Garados wants to know about his card, too." she said as Garados nodded, causing the skull on his head to fall off. An action that he was oblivious to.

Sundence pondered over his words. DO the specifics really matter that much? Maybe she just wanted to listen to the crazy-colored tundra speak? Perhaps it's best such things remain in the shadows..heh..shadows. "Hehehehe~" she giggled out of nowhere over her own thoughts.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19