Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Come find your future! (open)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19
@NormandyBeaches

Anguta's head tilts, gently, in time with himself. His song is ugly but its beat is all that plays inside himself.

"Untangle. Not all of you, no. Just the knots over top of your hurt," he says, "the ones that cover your blood, the wild, the gentle. Let you lick your own wounds if I can't taste you. Four - four time."

Anguta hums, quietly, a few bars of strange, off key music, but then he smiles, teeth too sharp for a soul too soft.

((can u tell i can't write))
@NormandyBeaches

Anguta's head tilts, gently, in time with himself. His song is ugly but its beat is all that plays inside himself.

"Untangle. Not all of you, no. Just the knots over top of your hurt," he says, "the ones that cover your blood, the wild, the gentle. Let you lick your own wounds if I can't taste you. Four - four time."

Anguta hums, quietly, a few bars of strange, off key music, but then he smiles, teeth too sharp for a soul too soft.

((can u tell i can't write))
endure and survive.
(( @NormandyBeaches @incalyscent Hope you don't mind a new person. Saw that it said it was open ;w; ))

(( @NormandyBeaches @incalyscent Hope you don't mind a new person. Saw that it said it was open ;w; ))

((@AllieKatterra i don't mind if @NormandyBeaches doesn't mind! c:))
((@AllieKatterra i don't mind if @NormandyBeaches doesn't mind! c:))
endure and survive.
@AllieKatterra
((Of course you're welcome to join, where you wanting to see both of us? Because the fortunes are all pretty much individual, but if you wanted to see Goots too, and Incalyscent is cool with it we could arrange it.))

@Incalyscent

Scenekid closes his eyes, listening to the strange tune that Anguta hums, he feels the music in his skin.
A deep sigh, as he melts he feels a tug, he snaps them open at the approach of another. "Mondo is coming, he's not pleased, You have monopolized his money machine. We'll be scolded." He giggles, covering his face with both hands. Mondo will be here any second.

The sound of thundering footsteps announce the arrival of the Snapper from out front, he peeks into the tent, locks his eyes onto Anguta with a scowl. "What have you been doing to my Fortune teller? You've been in here forever and just now he was making these god awful noises." He glances at scenekid, but rests his glare on Anguta. He won't get a straight answer from Scenekid, this will be faster.
@AllieKatterra
((Of course you're welcome to join, where you wanting to see both of us? Because the fortunes are all pretty much individual, but if you wanted to see Goots too, and Incalyscent is cool with it we could arrange it.))

@Incalyscent

Scenekid closes his eyes, listening to the strange tune that Anguta hums, he feels the music in his skin.
A deep sigh, as he melts he feels a tug, he snaps them open at the approach of another. "Mondo is coming, he's not pleased, You have monopolized his money machine. We'll be scolded." He giggles, covering his face with both hands. Mondo will be here any second.

The sound of thundering footsteps announce the arrival of the Snapper from out front, he peeks into the tent, locks his eyes onto Anguta with a scowl. "What have you been doing to my Fortune teller? You've been in here forever and just now he was making these god awful noises." He glances at scenekid, but rests his glare on Anguta. He won't get a straight answer from Scenekid, this will be faster.
@NormandyBeaches ((Oooo. I actually didn't know it was an individual thing *kinda skimmed the pages* XD)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12296348] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122964/12296348_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11720779] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117208/11720779_350.png[/img] [/url] Sundence approached the snapper tentatively, pearl wrapped tightly in her tail and a rather entertained tundra trailing behind her. After watching the short display she was both intruiged, but wary. [i]Bellatrix gave me this treasure for emergencies[/i] she thought. [i]But..could he really see into the future?[/i] She stared up at the widely grinning "Hyena", the bright colors almost sucking her in as she dug in her scarf and pulled out a satchel. She shook her head quickly and turned back to the snapper. "..Does it cost extra to bring him in?" she asked, motioning to the tundra who was now up against the stage, staring up at the fellow flight with a big smile hidden under the large bird skull he wore. "I..can't leave him by himself.."
@NormandyBeaches ((Oooo. I actually didn't know it was an individual thing *kinda skimmed the pages* XD))

12296348_350.png

11720779_350.png

Sundence approached the snapper tentatively, pearl wrapped tightly in her tail and a rather entertained tundra trailing behind her. After watching the short display she was both intruiged, but wary. Bellatrix gave me this treasure for emergencies she thought. But..could he really see into the future?

She stared up at the widely grinning "Hyena", the bright colors almost sucking her in as she dug in her scarf and pulled out a satchel. She shook her head quickly and turned back to the snapper. "..Does it cost extra to bring him in?" she asked, motioning to the tundra who was now up against the stage, staring up at the fellow flight with a big smile hidden under the large bird skull he wore. "I..can't leave him by himself.."
@NormandyBeaches

Anguta stares at the new old Snapper. His head tilts, slowly, to one side as he studies the soul in font of him.

"Doing, nothing. Sharp words, smaller bodies. They are you but you stay away. Stay away from blood and your own insides. Two halves of nothing, both halves in the thunder."

From where Mondo was, he could probably see all the words etched into the dirt. Anguta moves his claws so he could get a better look, a twisted yet innocent grin slashing his face.

"When did you learn to be afraid of yourself?"
@NormandyBeaches

Anguta stares at the new old Snapper. His head tilts, slowly, to one side as he studies the soul in font of him.

"Doing, nothing. Sharp words, smaller bodies. They are you but you stay away. Stay away from blood and your own insides. Two halves of nothing, both halves in the thunder."

From where Mondo was, he could probably see all the words etched into the dirt. Anguta moves his claws so he could get a better look, a twisted yet innocent grin slashing his face.

"When did you learn to be afraid of yourself?"
endure and survive.
@Incalyscent

The blood drains from Mondo's face as he gapes at the Mirror's response. Well, he had thought it would be faster. "I-don't, know what you're talking about." He takes a breath and narrows his eyes. "I'm not afraid of anything, don't talk to me about nonsense." He blusters.

He turns a little jerkily to the Skydancer in the corner. "What's been going on in here? Surely you can give me something that makes sense. I'm running a business here, and I don't got time for this nonesense"

@AllieKatterra

The snapper smiles widely at his latest customers. "As part of the deal, you get to bring as many as you like per session." He laughs and glances at the sack of coins the other holds."Withing reason of course. So yes, by all mean, bring him in." He pushes forwards a sack that already has coins in it, tapping it a couple times with his leg, the coins clinking inside.
@Incalyscent

The blood drains from Mondo's face as he gapes at the Mirror's response. Well, he had thought it would be faster. "I-don't, know what you're talking about." He takes a breath and narrows his eyes. "I'm not afraid of anything, don't talk to me about nonsense." He blusters.

He turns a little jerkily to the Skydancer in the corner. "What's been going on in here? Surely you can give me something that makes sense. I'm running a business here, and I don't got time for this nonesense"

@AllieKatterra

The snapper smiles widely at his latest customers. "As part of the deal, you get to bring as many as you like per session." He laughs and glances at the sack of coins the other holds."Withing reason of course. So yes, by all mean, bring him in." He pushes forwards a sack that already has coins in it, tapping it a couple times with his leg, the coins clinking inside.
@NormandyBeaches

The pearlcatcher looked unsure at first, but with Garados eager to go along with whatever, and her own curiosity bubbling up, she relented. She opened the satchel and emptied all its contents into the sack, the blood-maned tundra bouncing in place like an impatient child ready to go.
@NormandyBeaches

The pearlcatcher looked unsure at first, but with Garados eager to go along with whatever, and her own curiosity bubbling up, she relented. She opened the satchel and emptied all its contents into the sack, the blood-maned tundra bouncing in place like an impatient child ready to go.
@NormandyBeaches

Anguta blinks, quiet beneath his feathers. Of course he is afraid, why does he doubt so? He seems angry, so Anguta shrinks into himself and lets the words flutter from his mouth to drop onto nothingness.

Smokerise snorts, her finely feathered shoulder's rising in a jerky half-shrug.

"Hon, I don't know half the words that come outta that Mirror's mouth, and certainly not in the order he puts them in. There was a lot of talk about blood. And knots."
@NormandyBeaches

Anguta blinks, quiet beneath his feathers. Of course he is afraid, why does he doubt so? He seems angry, so Anguta shrinks into himself and lets the words flutter from his mouth to drop onto nothingness.

Smokerise snorts, her finely feathered shoulder's rising in a jerky half-shrug.

"Hon, I don't know half the words that come outta that Mirror's mouth, and certainly not in the order he puts them in. There was a lot of talk about blood. And knots."
endure and survive.
@Incalyscent

Mondo grits his teeth, time is money, and these dragons are wasting it. "Kno- you know what it doesn't matter!" He thrusts a foot at Anguta. "You need to leave, you're upsetting my fortune teller."

He huffs, "Just look at him." A quick glance shows the Tundra is hiding behind his hands, shoulders shaking, and wet choking noises escaping from behind his paws. "See! I want you two out." He stomps his foot leveling a glare at the two dragons making a fool of him.

Scenekid hates this, hates the noise, hates Mondo when he can. He can't help the laughter bubbling out of him, though he tries to choke it off behind his paws. He doesn't want Anguta to go, he can't make Mondo angry, he doesn't want to leave the Clan.

@AllieKatterra

The snapper smiles widely at the pair, gesturing towards a well-lit hall. "Just down here, into the tent."

The hallway is lit with torches that give off a soft green light, and at the end of the hall is a the tent, flaps open and inside somehow obscured. A minty smell wafts from the lair, mingling with the faint scent of vanilla. The sound of giggling can be heard, if one listened closely.
@Incalyscent

Mondo grits his teeth, time is money, and these dragons are wasting it. "Kno- you know what it doesn't matter!" He thrusts a foot at Anguta. "You need to leave, you're upsetting my fortune teller."

He huffs, "Just look at him." A quick glance shows the Tundra is hiding behind his hands, shoulders shaking, and wet choking noises escaping from behind his paws. "See! I want you two out." He stomps his foot leveling a glare at the two dragons making a fool of him.

Scenekid hates this, hates the noise, hates Mondo when he can. He can't help the laughter bubbling out of him, though he tries to choke it off behind his paws. He doesn't want Anguta to go, he can't make Mondo angry, he doesn't want to leave the Clan.

@AllieKatterra

The snapper smiles widely at the pair, gesturing towards a well-lit hall. "Just down here, into the tent."

The hallway is lit with torches that give off a soft green light, and at the end of the hall is a the tent, flaps open and inside somehow obscured. A minty smell wafts from the lair, mingling with the faint scent of vanilla. The sound of giggling can be heard, if one listened closely.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19