Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Deep Ocean Silence OOC (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26
@wraithess

I absolutely love angst and revenge stories, especially in this setting, but you have to consider the fact that Guardians without Charges mope around a lot. Although I guess with the passing of time, this could have died down a little (if we view the Guardians' inactivity as an unusually long mourning period).

It definitely would make for a tragic past, and would explain how Vanth made his way here. Although if he's seeking vengeance, then you'll have to see how it affects him in other ways as well. I especially like the idea that there may be a dark streak in Vanth, below the shy, polite exterior.

Everyone has such tragic backstories and Synth's is just "This looked fun. So I joined."
@wraithess

I absolutely love angst and revenge stories, especially in this setting, but you have to consider the fact that Guardians without Charges mope around a lot. Although I guess with the passing of time, this could have died down a little (if we view the Guardians' inactivity as an unusually long mourning period).

It definitely would make for a tragic past, and would explain how Vanth made his way here. Although if he's seeking vengeance, then you'll have to see how it affects him in other ways as well. I especially like the idea that there may be a dark streak in Vanth, below the shy, polite exterior.

Everyone has such tragic backstories and Synth's is just "This looked fun. So I joined."
ZNhRsiG.png
Be it a breeze, gust, or typhoon.

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

census_recordbreaker_banner_by_scr1ptkitty-d8dhx4u.png
Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Take joy in the Windy things.
@Tanagerie

Well Vanth's current bio is pretty tame, and I haven't solidified his new bio yet so who knows. Maybe angst, maybe not, it all depends.
@Tanagerie

Well Vanth's current bio is pretty tame, and I haven't solidified his new bio yet so who knows. Maybe angst, maybe not, it all depends.
@wraithess

If you look at the character list, you will see we could have had it all........

Had CyaNTH been a Tank

I can't believe the number of Nth names in this RP anyways
@wraithess

If you look at the character list, you will see we could have had it all........

Had CyaNTH been a Tank

I can't believe the number of Nth names in this RP anyways
ZNhRsiG.png
Be it a breeze, gust, or typhoon.

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

census_recordbreaker_banner_by_scr1ptkitty-d8dhx4u.png
Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Take joy in the Windy things.
@KingKaloka @Tanagerie @Looseling @Wraithess @Starsilver

I've updated the rules and guidelines with stuff I forgot

Edit: Major changes to the rules include that you have to ping everyone once you change something, so everyone can get familiar with your character again and nothing that makes the character too OOC, or we'll have a problem.

Also Guidelines stuff.
@KingKaloka @Tanagerie @Looseling @Wraithess @Starsilver

I've updated the rules and guidelines with stuff I forgot

Edit: Major changes to the rules include that you have to ping everyone once you change something, so everyone can get familiar with your character again and nothing that makes the character too OOC, or we'll have a problem.

Also Guidelines stuff.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace @Tanagerie @Looseling @Wraithess @Starsilver

/breathlessly dashes in

Hey guys! Just as a heads up that I might not be able to post tomorrow. Got a whirlwind trip planned before work. I'll definitely try to get a reply up to everyone on my break tonight, but tomorrow is a definite no go!

/dashes back out
@FloatingInSpace @Tanagerie @Looseling @Wraithess @Starsilver

/breathlessly dashes in

Hey guys! Just as a heads up that I might not be able to post tomorrow. Got a whirlwind trip planned before work. I'll definitely try to get a reply up to everyone on my break tonight, but tomorrow is a definite no go!

/dashes back out
@FloatingInSpace

Ahh I'm sorry FIS, I was just going to expand on his past, his personality would stay the same, but I can just leave it. I just thought it wasn't very informative.
@FloatingInSpace

Ahh I'm sorry FIS, I was just going to expand on his past, his personality would stay the same, but I can just leave it. I just thought it wasn't very informative.
@Wraithess

LOL, it's ok to expand and adjust (I'm going to have to stick SEVERE PARANOIA AND A BABY WHEN IT COMES TO SEX in Sky's personality) but nothing that would make Vanth mopey when he's more of a stand-offish shy guy right now.

You can expand on his past, though.
@Wraithess

LOL, it's ok to expand and adjust (I'm going to have to stick SEVERE PARANOIA AND A BABY WHEN IT COMES TO SEX in Sky's personality) but nothing that would make Vanth mopey when he's more of a stand-offish shy guy right now.

You can expand on his past, though.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

Nah, no mopey Vanth. I don't find mopey characters fun to play. And the hatchling thing was just an idea that made me sad that I decided to share because misery loves company. I'm thinking it'll be an item he hides in his room.
@FloatingInSpace

Nah, no mopey Vanth. I don't find mopey characters fun to play. And the hatchling thing was just an idea that made me sad that I decided to share because misery loves company. I'm thinking it'll be an item he hides in his room.
@Wraithess

Perhaps have the hatchling be an apprentice? If you're up to it, I mean.
@Wraithess

Perhaps have the hatchling be an apprentice? If you're up to it, I mean.
uCR5SCW.png
@FloatingInSpace

That could also work.
@FloatingInSpace

That could also work.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26