Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ooc] A Human and a Dragon
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39
@anika I'm not 100% sure, but I think it is.

Yeh, I've been stalking the DfT forum for a couple days now. So many nice bebs going back and forth.
@anika I'm not 100% sure, but I think it is.

Yeh, I've been stalking the DfT forum for a couple days now. So many nice bebs going back and forth.
Toon Link lounging in the grass, gazing at the sky.
@lilRinku

Also look on Dragons for Sale. You'll have to quit your impulse buying, but you might be able to find one there.
@lilRinku

Also look on Dragons for Sale. You'll have to quit your impulse buying, but you might be able to find one there.
@lilRinku

[url] http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9319051[/url]

This lady is up for 400k. Idk if you'll like the Lavender tert, though.
@lilRinku

[url] http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9319051[/url]

This lady is up for 400k. Idk if you'll like the Lavender tert, though.
@anika WHY THANK YOU =D and then i got distracted by tumblr for an hour or two... also yes the breeding cooldown starts at hatch time. if you hover over the little x-egg icon it will tell you exactly how many more days you have to wait

@lilRinku ah okiedokie just makin' sure =D and if you want to scatter your noc the scrolls will probably drop in price back to around 150k a go. their prices are ridiculous right now, probably because of people buying them for their nocturnes
@anika WHY THANK YOU =D and then i got distracted by tumblr for an hour or two... also yes the breeding cooldown starts at hatch time. if you hover over the little x-egg icon it will tell you exactly how many more days you have to wait

@lilRinku ah okiedokie just makin' sure =D and if you want to scatter your noc the scrolls will probably drop in price back to around 150k a go. their prices are ridiculous right now, probably because of people buying them for their nocturnes
This is not the signature you're looking for. Move Along.
@anika Ahhh she's almost perfect, but yeh the violet tert is so vibrant yeesh.

Probably just as well, since I don't have 400k, ahaha. Oh well.

@LoonRider Yeah, that sounds about right. Not terrible; only a couple days' worth of maxing out on Fairgrounds, but eh.
@anika Ahhh she's almost perfect, but yeh the violet tert is so vibrant yeesh.

Probably just as well, since I don't have 400k, ahaha. Oh well.

@LoonRider Yeah, that sounds about right. Not terrible; only a couple days' worth of maxing out on Fairgrounds, but eh.
@LoonRider

I haven't been too distracted by Tumblr lately.

Which is pretty surprising for me.

I blame it on FR.

(Lucky you, Mak, I don't screech as much about Cha Hakyeon.)

@lilRinku

You'll get your draggy eventually. I'll help you.
@LoonRider

I haven't been too distracted by Tumblr lately.

Which is pretty surprising for me.

I blame it on FR.

(Lucky you, Mak, I don't screech as much about Cha Hakyeon.)

@lilRinku

You'll get your draggy eventually. I'll help you.
@anika Aw, don't worry too much about it. It's not super duper important.
@anika Aw, don't worry too much about it. It's not super duper important.
@anika hahaha i try to at least do a daily dash crawl XDD

@lilRinku man i haven't touched the fairgrounds in so long... i usually do profit exalts and hoard selling instead haha ;;
@anika hahaha i try to at least do a daily dash crawl XDD

@lilRinku man i haven't touched the fairgrounds in so long... i usually do profit exalts and hoard selling instead haha ;;
This is not the signature you're looking for. Move Along.
@LoonRider It takes a bit, but I've been maxing out on the jigsaw puzzles until I can get my draggus high enough level to start exalt training.

Man, coli grinding has gotten fun, though. I already found some good stuff. :D *cough Earth egg cough Dryad Crate cough cough*
@LoonRider It takes a bit, but I've been maxing out on the jigsaw puzzles until I can get my draggus high enough level to start exalt training.

Man, coli grinding has gotten fun, though. I already found some good stuff. :D *cough Earth egg cough Dryad Crate cough cough*
@lilRinku

Tidal Trouble is really efficient for moneymaking. A 240t puzzle will usually take me 20 seconds.

After doing math, at that rate, you can max out in an hour and 44 minutes.

Of course, some puzzles are harder and take longer, but they earn you more.

God damn it.

Now I need THREE hatcheries.

A normal hatchery, The Noodle Shop, and Dragoons. Dragoons will be dedicated to Clown primary dragons.

God damn it.
@lilRinku

Tidal Trouble is really efficient for moneymaking. A 240t puzzle will usually take me 20 seconds.

After doing math, at that rate, you can max out in an hour and 44 minutes.

Of course, some puzzles are harder and take longer, but they earn you more.

God damn it.

Now I need THREE hatcheries.

A normal hatchery, The Noodle Shop, and Dragoons. Dragoons will be dedicated to Clown primary dragons.

God damn it.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39