Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ooc] A Human and a Dragon
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
@anika

Hahaha oh gaaaawd that sounds like a stress machine. I can relate! Driving with my mom was surprisingly okay because she wasn't as loud, but my grandpa used to yell at other people and it would freak me out so much just... I know you're trying to help gramps but can you not?

Just... aaaa driving is so scary and it helps so much when you have someone calm and compassionate and patient with you, so I'm glad your dad was a lot better.

And if the windshield isn't all covered in smoke, yuck.

AAAA yaaaay I hope they seed and the cat doesn't eat too many!
@anika

Hahaha oh gaaaawd that sounds like a stress machine. I can relate! Driving with my mom was surprisingly okay because she wasn't as loud, but my grandpa used to yell at other people and it would freak me out so much just... I know you're trying to help gramps but can you not?

Just... aaaa driving is so scary and it helps so much when you have someone calm and compassionate and patient with you, so I'm glad your dad was a lot better.

And if the windshield isn't all covered in smoke, yuck.

AAAA yaaaay I hope they seed and the cat doesn't eat too many!
Toon Link lounging in the grass, gazing at the sky.
@lilRinku

Yeah, I'm worried about my wax beans. The cats seem to really like legumes.

20150322_144056_zpsrz1m9bbi.jpg

20150321_161812_zpsyguiokop.jpg

Photo 1: bike route
Photo 2: backyard

You'd like it here right now.
@lilRinku

Yeah, I'm worried about my wax beans. The cats seem to really like legumes.

20150322_144056_zpsrz1m9bbi.jpg

20150321_161812_zpsyguiokop.jpg

Photo 1: bike route
Photo 2: backyard

You'd like it here right now.
@anika

LOOK AT ALL THOSE DANDELIONS AAAAAAA

Mine's starting to bloom, too, actually! And the violets! Little tiny fuzzy sunshine poofs aaaaaa.

You could go out and pick a bunch of blooms and batter them up and fry them, or make dandelion wine or something.

The old man brought home a cattle dog puppy. I am not pleased. He is annoying.
@anika

LOOK AT ALL THOSE DANDELIONS AAAAAAA

Mine's starting to bloom, too, actually! And the violets! Little tiny fuzzy sunshine poofs aaaaaa.

You could go out and pick a bunch of blooms and batter them up and fry them, or make dandelion wine or something.

The old man brought home a cattle dog puppy. I am not pleased. He is annoying.
@lilRinku

Eh, if anything, I might gather leaves for a salad. You can eat those, right?

Oh god not a dog.

No.
@lilRinku

Eh, if anything, I might gather leaves for a salad. You can eat those, right?

Oh god not a dog.

No.
@anika

You can, but it's better to catch the leaves before the plant flowers, otherwise they get super bitter, like so bitter you will probably hate it in your mouth.

I think you can put the flowers in a salad, though. And it depends on the the individual plants, so if you happen to catch a young one with no flowers you can probably still eat it. Give the leaf a little nibble and see if you like it.

Just avoid any yards that have been sprayed and don't eat any that are close to the road.

Yup, a little squirt dog. Annoying high strung cattle dog. I stepped in pee already. It's in my pantcuff. Eeeew.

They made the decision to get one four days ago. aaaaa change noooo.
@anika

You can, but it's better to catch the leaves before the plant flowers, otherwise they get super bitter, like so bitter you will probably hate it in your mouth.

I think you can put the flowers in a salad, though. And it depends on the the individual plants, so if you happen to catch a young one with no flowers you can probably still eat it. Give the leaf a little nibble and see if you like it.

Just avoid any yards that have been sprayed and don't eat any that are close to the road.

Yup, a little squirt dog. Annoying high strung cattle dog. I stepped in pee already. It's in my pantcuff. Eeeew.

They made the decision to get one four days ago. aaaaa change noooo.
@lilRinku

Accidentally feed the dog two 99% cacao chocolate bars.

(Don't, that's evil, but ugh. Sorry, bud.)

I'll look on the bike trail for ones that haven't flowered. Maybe dandelion leaves and some bacon and blue cheese...
@lilRinku

Accidentally feed the dog two 99% cacao chocolate bars.

(Don't, that's evil, but ugh. Sorry, bud.)

I'll look on the bike trail for ones that haven't flowered. Maybe dandelion leaves and some bacon and blue cheese...
@anika

Yeah no I can't do that.

Just gotta wait it out I guess, it's a big change and he's obnoxious and needs watched constantly and Zippy hates him and he's loud and rambunctious and aaaagh so much stress.

Maybe it'll be okay after a few weeks, ehhhn...

Ooh, that might work! Dunno if it's the same for where you are, 'cause it's kind of south but Indiana had decent edible dandelions into May and June, so you should be able to find something.

If nothing else, they usually mellow out again after a frost.
@anika

Yeah no I can't do that.

Just gotta wait it out I guess, it's a big change and he's obnoxious and needs watched constantly and Zippy hates him and he's loud and rambunctious and aaaagh so much stress.

Maybe it'll be okay after a few weeks, ehhhn...

Ooh, that might work! Dunno if it's the same for where you are, 'cause it's kind of south but Indiana had decent edible dandelions into May and June, so you should be able to find something.

If nothing else, they usually mellow out again after a frost.
@lilRinku

Operation Plant is underway.

My Biology teacher is going to let me use the greenhouse attached to her classroom to grow my plants in, since my cats keep chewing leaves off of them. :/

But hey, plants! They'll be safe until they're big enough to move outside into the planter boxes.

Also I'm going to nose around the dandelions when I can. See if I can throw the leaves into salad, maybe with spinach.
@lilRinku

Operation Plant is underway.

My Biology teacher is going to let me use the greenhouse attached to her classroom to grow my plants in, since my cats keep chewing leaves off of them. :/

But hey, plants! They'll be safe until they're big enough to move outside into the planter boxes.

Also I'm going to nose around the dandelions when I can. See if I can throw the leaves into salad, maybe with spinach.
@lilRinku

The Coli (specifically the Mire) dropped two Skycaller chests for me in back-to-back battles.

Uh.
@lilRinku

The Coli (specifically the Mire) dropped two Skycaller chests for me in back-to-back battles.

Uh.
@anika

Ahaha wow, and I thought I had good luck when I got three Bamboo Bound chests in five minutes.
@anika

Ahaha wow, and I thought I had good luck when I got three Bamboo Bound chests in five minutes.
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39