Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ooc] A Human and a Dragon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
@anika Oh wow, she really is! She's all ruby raspberry. The crackle actually works really well with her, too. Makes her look like stone. Weeeell, at least you're getting some money back when you exalt. Probably not nearly as much as you gave when you bought it, though, haha. But that's actually pretty good. I think some people get a little too attached to their dragons and would rather try to sell them than exalt, and that's why the AH is loaded with dergs. ...Speaking of which. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9520330] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95204/9520330_350.png[/img] [/url] T__T Goddamn it I hatched another egg in the hopes of getting some trade fodder for a female Noc that I actually want, and he's perfect too. What am I going to do with all these babies?
@anika

Oh wow, she really is! She's all ruby raspberry. The crackle actually works really well with her, too. Makes her look like stone.

Weeeell, at least you're getting some money back when you exalt. Probably not nearly as much as you gave when you bought it, though, haha. But that's actually pretty good. I think some people get a little too attached to their dragons and would rather try to sell them than exalt, and that's why the AH is loaded with dergs.

...Speaking of which.

9520330_350.png

T__T Goddamn it I hatched another egg in the hopes of getting some trade fodder for a female Noc that I actually want, and he's perfect too. What am I going to do with all these babies?
Toon Link lounging in the grass, gazing at the sky.
@lilRinku

You're like Hazdragon and Bri with all their children running around. And they keep saying, "No more kids, don't even dare looking at eggs."

And then they do the thing.

Yeh.

You are that, but a single dad instead.
@lilRinku

You're like Hazdragon and Bri with all their children running around. And they keep saying, "No more kids, don't even dare looking at eggs."

And then they do the thing.

Yeh.

You are that, but a single dad instead.
@anika

Oh good lord...

It's true. I can't deny it. .__.;;

I keep hoping to find eggs while scavenging too it just doesn't end.

BUT THEY'RE SO CUTE

I bet those two really like it when one of them finds an abandoned egg.

And by 'really like it' I mean 'oh gods not again' 'YES AGAIN' 'no' 'Pleeeeease it's all alone!'.
@anika

Oh good lord...

It's true. I can't deny it. .__.;;

I keep hoping to find eggs while scavenging too it just doesn't end.

BUT THEY'RE SO CUTE

I bet those two really like it when one of them finds an abandoned egg.

And by 'really like it' I mean 'oh gods not again' 'YES AGAIN' 'no' 'Pleeeeease it's all alone!'.
@lilRinku

See, but after a point it isn't even just Bri begging to keep the egg.

Haz will find the egg and just give up.

Find the egg, take it home, get it all settled into the nest.

Sit on it like the frumpiest chicken ever.

"We have a problem. A children problem. Bri, we need to quit this, my heart can only handle dealing with so many shrieky annoying perfect beings at once."

"NEW BABY. NEW BAAAABBY!"
-shrieking and running around and mailing invites to the egg blessing ceremony-

(Your problem is okay, though, whenever I see people selling unhatched eggs I really wanna buy them.)
@lilRinku

See, but after a point it isn't even just Bri begging to keep the egg.

Haz will find the egg and just give up.

Find the egg, take it home, get it all settled into the nest.

Sit on it like the frumpiest chicken ever.

"We have a problem. A children problem. Bri, we need to quit this, my heart can only handle dealing with so many shrieky annoying perfect beings at once."

"NEW BABY. NEW BAAAABBY!"
-shrieking and running around and mailing invites to the egg blessing ceremony-

(Your problem is okay, though, whenever I see people selling unhatched eggs I really wanna buy them.)
@lilRinku

By the way, your new baby will look great in Clown/X/Underbelly.
@lilRinku

By the way, your new baby will look great in Clown/X/Underbelly.
@anika

Oh my god. Ohhh my godh omy god that is so cute. Haz, no. Noooo that is way too cute.

Bri's so happy oh my god and Haz is just he really wants to be annoyed but he loves his niblings so much hiofwmfowjf.
@anika

Oh my god. Ohhh my godh omy god that is so cute. Haz, no. Noooo that is way too cute.

Bri's so happy oh my god and Haz is just he really wants to be annoyed but he loves his niblings so much hiofwmfowjf.
@lilRinku

Nibling is the gender neutral term for a niece/nephew.

I was using nibling a lot when talking about when Haz was babysitting for one of his sisters because in my verse, dragons maybe choose their gender later on.

I'm pondering it. I need to work out the dynamics more.

Bri's not a fire dragon, but more of a grassland dragon. So if he talks to plants, they grow healthier and stronger and a wee bit faster. And he thinks that eggs kind of work the same way as plants and talks to them.

Bri and Hazard bicker a lot over who taught their kids more words. "I talked to them when they were still in their shells!" "Hush, I read stories to them every night when they were hatchlings!"
@lilRinku

Nibling is the gender neutral term for a niece/nephew.

I was using nibling a lot when talking about when Haz was babysitting for one of his sisters because in my verse, dragons maybe choose their gender later on.

I'm pondering it. I need to work out the dynamics more.

Bri's not a fire dragon, but more of a grassland dragon. So if he talks to plants, they grow healthier and stronger and a wee bit faster. And he thinks that eggs kind of work the same way as plants and talks to them.

Bri and Hazard bicker a lot over who taught their kids more words. "I talked to them when they were still in their shells!" "Hush, I read stories to them every night when they were hatchlings!"
@anika

Oh! Whoops, that's right. I had it in my head that it was a reference to nibbles. ...Though I guess that'd be nibbling, wouldn't it? Hm.

Hahaha omigosh that's adorable. Oman Bri singing lullabyes and stuff while sitting on the eggs.
@anika

Oh! Whoops, that's right. I had it in my head that it was a reference to nibbles. ...Though I guess that'd be nibbling, wouldn't it? Hm.

Hahaha omigosh that's adorable. Oman Bri singing lullabyes and stuff while sitting on the eggs.
@lilRinku

Lullabyes, yes. And lots of babbling about how his day was and what he's been doing and how he's excited for dinner, he's making fish stew, yum!

I'm pretty sleepy, so bed. Byeee.
@lilRinku

Lullabyes, yes. And lots of babbling about how his day was and what he's been doing and how he's excited for dinner, he's making fish stew, yum!

I'm pretty sleepy, so bed. Byeee.
@lilRinku

I want there to be a horror movie about a former farmer.

This guy mistreated his animals, and now their spirits haunt him.

The ringleader of the haunting is a chicken. It smashes plates and throws chairs and books around and causes a ruckus.

The chicken is a poultrygeist.
@lilRinku

I want there to be a horror movie about a former farmer.

This guy mistreated his animals, and now their spirits haunt him.

The ringleader of the haunting is a chicken. It smashes plates and throws chairs and books around and causes a ruckus.

The chicken is a poultrygeist.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39