Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ooc] A Human and a Dragon
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39
@anika Cloooowns clowns are so cute.
@anika Cloooowns clowns are so cute.
Toon Link lounging in the grass, gazing at the sky.
@anika ... why not just create one hatchery thread with three specialties? XDD

@lilRinku god i don't have the patience to max out on puzzles... or... anything, really, haha XD i trained fodder in the lower venues for a long time until Inaya and Pluvio were level 25... ahhh those were horrid times XD
@anika ... why not just create one hatchery thread with three specialties? XDD

@lilRinku god i don't have the patience to max out on puzzles... or... anything, really, haha XD i trained fodder in the lower venues for a long time until Inaya and Pluvio were level 25... ahhh those were horrid times XD
This is not the signature you're looking for. Move Along.
@LoonRider

BEGONE, DEMON. Your logic is perfectly sound but it doesn't keep things nice and overcomplicated and how I like them.

Nah, but like. I think three themed hatcheries will be more effective. Especially since for Dragoons and The Noodle Shop I can grab attention with whimsical writing.

I'm really pumped for The Noodle Shop. I will give my breeding pairs names like jajagmyeon and ramen and soba and spaghetti and no one can stop me.
@LoonRider

BEGONE, DEMON. Your logic is perfectly sound but it doesn't keep things nice and overcomplicated and how I like them.

Nah, but like. I think three themed hatcheries will be more effective. Especially since for Dragoons and The Noodle Shop I can grab attention with whimsical writing.

I'm really pumped for The Noodle Shop. I will give my breeding pairs names like jajagmyeon and ramen and soba and spaghetti and no one can stop me.
@lilRinku

... You oughta ask Mak a thing or two before you start saying I don't make things overcomplicated, hahaha

and lol i'm about 90% sure there are quite a few spirals with silly noodle names out in the world already XDDDD THERE MUST BE MORE @_@ ALL THE SILLY FOOD-NAME NOODLES
@lilRinku

... You oughta ask Mak a thing or two before you start saying I don't make things overcomplicated, hahaha

and lol i'm about 90% sure there are quite a few spirals with silly noodle names out in the world already XDDDD THERE MUST BE MORE @_@ ALL THE SILLY FOOD-NAME NOODLES
@lilRinku @LoonRider too while I'm at it, why not.

-has cold feet-

-sees Snowball dozing on the couch-

>_>

-sticks feet under Snowball-
@lilRinku @LoonRider too while I'm at it, why not.

-has cold feet-

-sees Snowball dozing on the couch-

>_>

-sticks feet under Snowball-
@anika Bahaha! Instant cat foot warmer.

Yesss, finally got my progens to level 25! It got so much easier after Eliminate and Ambush.
@anika Bahaha! Instant cat foot warmer.

Yesss, finally got my progens to level 25! It got so much easier after Eliminate and Ambush.
@lilRinku

How do you distribute stats? I'm kinds scared my well-rounded approach may not be good....
@lilRinku

How do you distribute stats? I'm kinds scared my well-rounded approach may not be good....
@anika yaaaay kitties! i miss kitties ;;

@lilRinku aw yeeeah powerhouse progens @_@ i gotta fix Eveleen and Serifys' stats, sigh ;;

And Anika, uh.... well it depends what breed you're working with. If they're physical attacking breeds (guardians, mirrors, ridgebacks, spirals, imperials, wildclaws, and i'm guessing nocturnes as well), you wanna put about three per level into strength, two into quickness, and every second level you wanna put one into vitality. that's my system and i told Mak about it when he first joined XD i tried the well-rounded approach on my first few coli dragons, and it doesn't work very well as you get to the higher venues
@anika yaaaay kitties! i miss kitties ;;

@lilRinku aw yeeeah powerhouse progens @_@ i gotta fix Eveleen and Serifys' stats, sigh ;;

And Anika, uh.... well it depends what breed you're working with. If they're physical attacking breeds (guardians, mirrors, ridgebacks, spirals, imperials, wildclaws, and i'm guessing nocturnes as well), you wanna put about three per level into strength, two into quickness, and every second level you wanna put one into vitality. that's my system and i told Mak about it when he first joined XD i tried the well-rounded approach on my first few coli dragons, and it doesn't work very well as you get to the higher venues
@anika

4 Str/Int, 2 Qck, 1 Vit with occasional points spent in Def/Mnd or Agi. Bit of a glass cannon arrangement and it's hard to keep a victory chain going in the higher levels, but it's worked pretty decently for grinding.

You can buy Tinctures of Dissolution to knock their stats back down to 5 and start over, if you're getting killed a lot.

@LoonRider Oh! Haha, I forgot all about that! Sounds like you're spending one or two points less than I am, though. What do you do with the rest? Stick 'em in extra places?
@anika

4 Str/Int, 2 Qck, 1 Vit with occasional points spent in Def/Mnd or Agi. Bit of a glass cannon arrangement and it's hard to keep a victory chain going in the higher levels, but it's worked pretty decently for grinding.

You can buy Tinctures of Dissolution to knock their stats back down to 5 and start over, if you're getting killed a lot.

@LoonRider Oh! Haha, I forgot all about that! Sounds like you're spending one or two points less than I am, though. What do you do with the rest? Stick 'em in extra places?
@LoonRider

You don't have to call me Anika, I'll respond to Zoe or Ezekiel.

Though I prefer to be referred to using he/him/his or they/them/them/theirs.

(Also if you like cats I can send you a lot of pictures. I have three cats~)

@lilRinku

Yeah, I'll probably have to buy the tinctures. Yikes. Those are pricey...

I'm not dying a ton, but more frequently than I'd like. And wearing down my opponents is pretty tough.
@LoonRider

You don't have to call me Anika, I'll respond to Zoe or Ezekiel.

Though I prefer to be referred to using he/him/his or they/them/them/theirs.

(Also if you like cats I can send you a lot of pictures. I have three cats~)

@lilRinku

Yeah, I'll probably have to buy the tinctures. Yikes. Those are pricey...

I'm not dying a ton, but more frequently than I'd like. And wearing down my opponents is pretty tough.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39