Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Corrupted [accepting apps]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
@Ragnaroc Great! I look forward to it.
@Ragnaroc Great! I look forward to it.
@nihill i submitted an application! (hope everything is ok on it!)
@nihill i submitted an application! (hope everything is ok on it!)
@nihill@Rhyvendra

Since I am a merchant and sell goods of all natures may I be in both clans? I will be stationed in Agur perhaps moving to the border. However to maintain good relations and because it seems I am the only shop keeper I would like to be open to all kinds.
@nihill@Rhyvendra

Since I am a merchant and sell goods of all natures may I be in both clans? I will be stationed in Agur perhaps moving to the border. However to maintain good relations and because it seems I am the only shop keeper I would like to be open to all kinds.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc If you put the clan of your character's birth, that will be fine. Augur and Varr are on pretty friendly terms, so you'll be able to sell to both; you can even go to the Borderlands and sell to humans and dragons of other affiliations if you like!

@AFlyingMuffin Received and accepted! Everything looks good. Welcome to Scales!
@Ragnaroc If you put the clan of your character's birth, that will be fine. Augur and Varr are on pretty friendly terms, so you'll be able to sell to both; you can even go to the Borderlands and sell to humans and dragons of other affiliations if you like!

@AFlyingMuffin Received and accepted! Everything looks good. Welcome to Scales!
@nihill Sweet~ Thanks a bunch!
@nihill Sweet~ Thanks a bunch!
@nihill woo, thanks!
@nihill woo, thanks!
@nihill @Rhyvendra I entered an application, I hope everything's okay ;u;
@nihill @Rhyvendra I entered an application, I hope everything's okay ;u;
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@Ragnaroc Received your application, and everything looks good! Fey is accepted. Welcome to Scales!

@Nyctea Hello! I received your application, and it's wonderful, except for one thing: as a new player, you aren't allowed to have a corrupted character yet. It would be a shame to lose all that work, so perhaps you should join with a different, noncorrupted character, and add Radinen after a bit when everything is more comfortable. I really appreciate your interest and hope you do stick around!
@Ragnaroc Received your application, and everything looks good! Fey is accepted. Welcome to Scales!

@Nyctea Hello! I received your application, and it's wonderful, except for one thing: as a new player, you aren't allowed to have a corrupted character yet. It would be a shame to lose all that work, so perhaps you should join with a different, noncorrupted character, and add Radinen after a bit when everything is more comfortable. I really appreciate your interest and hope you do stick around!
@Nihill ah Darn :( uh... Boy, the only other dragon I have that would suit this is Nivier, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7378157] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73782/7378157_350.png[/img] [/url] but he's a desert gyp$y, so he wouldn't do good with the plot of living down underground. I also would fear I wouldn't role play my other character as much due to lack of interest. Well, thanks for the wonderful experience anyway, I had fun exploring more of her personality as she didn't get much attention before ^^'' I now have some possible material to put into her bio. If I ever get another dragon who fits the part, who knows, maybe I'll be back.
@Nihill ah Darn :(

uh... Boy, the only other dragon I have that would suit this is Nivier,

7378157_350.png

but he's a desert gyp$y, so he wouldn't do good with the plot of living down underground. I also would fear I wouldn't role play my other character as much due to lack of interest.

Well, thanks for the wonderful experience anyway, I had fun exploring more of her personality as she didn't get much attention before ^^'' I now have some possible material to put into her bio. If I ever get another dragon who fits the part, who knows, maybe I'll be back.
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@nihill

Awesome!

So I am working on Norah's app. I still have some gaps because she hasn't hatched. That is okay right? I expect you guys to ask me questions but I will happily edit, fill in and answer toughs. ^_^
@nihill

Awesome!

So I am working on Norah's app. I still have some gaps because she hasn't hatched. That is okay right? I expect you guys to ask me questions but I will happily edit, fill in and answer toughs. ^_^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119