Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Corrupted [accepting apps]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119
@SpectrileBanner

Woho! I cant wait to see what you do this time!!! Oh, and we're all in the IRC if you care to join us!
@SpectrileBanner

Woho! I cant wait to see what you do this time!!! Oh, and we're all in the IRC if you care to join us!
@SpectrileBanner Just to be clear, received and accepted! Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war...
@SpectrileBanner Just to be clear, received and accepted! Cry havoc! And let slip the dogs of war...
@nihill

So as I am reading along building my peeps and what not I just wanted to check a couple things.

1. How long does it take a corrupted dragon to change emotionally? Is it gradual or instantaneous?

2. If I start with one dragon can I mention others that may become characters?
@nihill

So as I am reading along building my peeps and what not I just wanted to check a couple things.

1. How long does it take a corrupted dragon to change emotionally? Is it gradual or instantaneous?

2. If I start with one dragon can I mention others that may become characters?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc I would think that the emotional change is somewhat gradual, but usually completed by the time they've reached Drake stage of life. It differs from dragon to dragon, and depends on the will of the dragon and how young they were when corrupted.

And yes, you can definitely mention others, whether they will be played or not. Family, previous mates, friends, whatever you like.
@Ragnaroc I would think that the emotional change is somewhat gradual, but usually completed by the time they've reached Drake stage of life. It differs from dragon to dragon, and depends on the will of the dragon and how young they were when corrupted.

And yes, you can definitely mention others, whether they will be played or not. Family, previous mates, friends, whatever you like.
@nihill
If I wanted my dragon to be a merchant or a supplier of general goods would that go under artist??
@nihill
If I wanted my dragon to be a merchant or a supplier of general goods would that go under artist??
@nihill

Alright! Sweet! And I know it was mentioned only one corrupted per player correct?
@nihill

Alright! Sweet! And I know it was mentioned only one corrupted per player correct?
@Ragnaroc One corrupted per non-corrupted for each player (like, Rhyvendra will have 2 corrupted, but this is okay because she also will have 2 non-corrupted), but your first character should be noncorrupted. The Corrupted ones are supposed to be rarer.
@Ragnaroc One corrupted per non-corrupted for each player (like, Rhyvendra will have 2 corrupted, but this is okay because she also will have 2 non-corrupted), but your first character should be noncorrupted. The Corrupted ones are supposed to be rarer.
@nihill
Okay and shadow is currupted though not AS frowned upon. They still have their wings and brows marked ect? I am almost done reading! I think I will be good to go once you answer the merchant question above.
@nihill
Okay and shadow is currupted though not AS frowned upon. They still have their wings and brows marked ect? I am almost done reading! I think I will be good to go once you answer the merchant question above.
@Ragnaroc I think they're only marked if they've been proven in the First Breath Ceremony (or found out another way). I apologize, I missed your earlier post - Artist would probably be the accurate title for a merchant, yes.
@Ragnaroc I think they're only marked if they've been proven in the First Breath Ceremony (or found out another way). I apologize, I missed your earlier post - Artist would probably be the accurate title for a merchant, yes.
@nihill

Okay my character creation begins now!
@nihill

Okay my character creation begins now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119