Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Corrupted [accepting apps]
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119
@Ragnaroc
When I talked to Rhy yesterday, Monday (today), Thursday, and Friday were the new sheet-making days.
@Ragnaroc
When I talked to Rhy yesterday, Monday (today), Thursday, and Friday were the new sheet-making days.
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
@Loquaciousky

Okay thanks a bunch! Do you know when today folks are suppose to be online? I'll be back around 19-20 fr time.
@Loquaciousky

Okay thanks a bunch! Do you know when today folks are suppose to be online? I'll be back around 19-20 fr time.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Theif6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Ragnaroc @shoryuken @Katia
@Zephriam

General ping to let everyone know that I'm here and in mibbit
@Theif6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Ragnaroc @shoryuken @Katia
@Zephriam

General ping to let everyone know that I'm here and in mibbit
@Zephriam @science @Rinjichan13

Time poll (again because was told the last one was confusing)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mDxoB3vBu-g6r9MrgVYWauq3LoXk_hbwXEz3bekAaXU/viewform?usp=send_form

Time poll (again because was told the last one was confusing)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mDxoB3vBu-g6r9MrgVYWauq3LoXk_hbwXEz3bekAaXU/viewform?usp=send_form
@Theif6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @shoryuken @Katia

Attention all you hella cool players/poll takers!!
(Thank you Rhy for allow my post)

Hi Folks! Thank you for reading. I wanted to give a heads up. I have talked to a chunk of you and tired to read the posts as they swim along. Did you see that nice poll Rhy made for us? It's the post above mine we are getting moving and need a time to do it at! ^o^

I have noticed a bunch of you are free to rp anytime on Saturday. If you are likely to fill in Anytime for the poll. I'd like you to know that I work on Saturday and can only be available in the very morning or night. This is by no means made to change your mind if you are more comfortable with another time. However if you are not set on a time, I'm hoping that perhaps I can lend some direction so I can still participate in the much desired story.

The times I would be available would be REALLY early morning. Like the Rp would need to be ending around Noon or 13(1:00pm) Fr time. I don't think most people would be okay with this. Regardless of the last poll.

However we do have several night cruiser's. I can get online as early as 9pmFr time MAYBE 8pm if I pull some strings at work.

Just wanted to give you a heads up. I am struggling with the time stamp so if you are available at those times or something nearer to them, I will super appreciate your help. ^_^

Thanks again!

-Ragnaroc

Attention all you hella cool players/poll takers!!
(Thank you Rhy for allow my post)

Hi Folks! Thank you for reading. I wanted to give a heads up. I have talked to a chunk of you and tired to read the posts as they swim along. Did you see that nice poll Rhy made for us? It's the post above mine we are getting moving and need a time to do it at! ^o^

I have noticed a bunch of you are free to rp anytime on Saturday. If you are likely to fill in Anytime for the poll. I'd like you to know that I work on Saturday and can only be available in the very morning or night. This is by no means made to change your mind if you are more comfortable with another time. However if you are not set on a time, I'm hoping that perhaps I can lend some direction so I can still participate in the much desired story.

The times I would be available would be REALLY early morning. Like the Rp would need to be ending around Noon or 13(1:00pm) Fr time. I don't think most people would be okay with this. Regardless of the last poll.

However we do have several night cruiser's. I can get online as early as 9pmFr time MAYBE 8pm if I pull some strings at work.

Just wanted to give you a heads up. I am struggling with the time stamp so if you are available at those times or something nearer to them, I will super appreciate your help. ^_^

Thanks again!

-Ragnaroc
@Ragnaroc @Rhyvendra

Okay thank you for the heads up!

I will my availability done below to help you.

Time chart: In FR Time

Mon-Friday: 13:00-whenever
*Note: I will be gone around 14:30-15:30, maybe later, for dinner. I will make sure to notify you guys if I do.

Saturday: 12:00-whenever
*Note: I will be gone around 13:30-14:30 or later, for dinner.

Sunday: 12:00-whenever

I did the time table chart already btw.
@Ragnaroc @Rhyvendra

Okay thank you for the heads up!

I will my availability done below to help you.

Time chart: In FR Time

Mon-Friday: 13:00-whenever
*Note: I will be gone around 14:30-15:30, maybe later, for dinner. I will make sure to notify you guys if I do.

Saturday: 12:00-whenever
*Note: I will be gone around 13:30-14:30 or later, for dinner.

Sunday: 12:00-whenever

I did the time table chart already btw.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Zephriam

So far most players are able to do past noon on Saturday with some saying past 2pm.

Loq,
Your time says before noon (or rather before one) so I'd like to check and see if there is something we can come up with to make sure you get to play too.

Once I know how to make sure everyone can play I'll finish up on times, so thank you for your patience.
@Zephriam

So far most players are able to do past noon on Saturday with some saying past 2pm.

Loq,
Your time says before noon (or rather before one) so I'd like to check and see if there is something we can come up with to make sure you get to play too.

Once I know how to make sure everyone can play I'll finish up on times, so thank you for your patience.
@Rhyvendra

Thanks Rhy! Keep me posted if you can/need work to something for myself aswell. ^_^ I know I am in a weird place for you. :C
@Rhyvendra

Thanks Rhy! Keep me posted if you can/need work to something for myself aswell. ^_^ I know I am in a weird place for you. :C
@Theif6 @Zephriam @Nyctea @Ayle

Need to start sheets for you guys!

For those below here, this is what we will be working on today, tomorrow and before the event on Saturday.

@Loquaciousky
Done

@Amariex
Full sheet for Lucis

@Screaming
Full sheet for Sos

@Ragnaroc
Done

@shoryuken
Full sheet for Orloc

@Katia
Done

@Science
Full sheet for Charlotte (Found that you accidentally broke the functions for some items so we need to redo the sheet... Sorry...)

@Renjichan13
Finishfor Akemi

@ Everyone

I am in / will be in mibbit for a while, I have not slept yet and will probably go to sleep sometime after 9am FR for a couple of hours before continuing to work on this stuff. If you are awake right now then hop on in, if you are not then I will see you when I wake up at around 1-3 pm FR time.

Now that I have at least several people's information on time this is what we will do for the next several games at least

Saturdays
Planning / Pre-game Prep time: 12 pm (noon) FR time
Start time: 1:30 pm FR time
End time: 6:30 pm FR time (May be later depending on player availability. )

Sundays
Planning, World building, Character building, Player quests, Happy Fun times: 12pm (Noon) FR time till everyone decides to go to sleep! (This day is just for fun)

@Theif6 @Zephriam @Nyctea @Ayle

Need to start sheets for you guys!

For those below here, this is what we will be working on today, tomorrow and before the event on Saturday.

@Loquaciousky
Done

@Amariex
Full sheet for Lucis

@Screaming
Full sheet for Sos

@Ragnaroc
Done

@shoryuken
Full sheet for Orloc

@Katia
Done

@Science
Full sheet for Charlotte (Found that you accidentally broke the functions for some items so we need to redo the sheet... Sorry...)

@Renjichan13
Finishfor Akemi

@ Everyone

I am in / will be in mibbit for a while, I have not slept yet and will probably go to sleep sometime after 9am FR for a couple of hours before continuing to work on this stuff. If you are awake right now then hop on in, if you are not then I will see you when I wake up at around 1-3 pm FR time.

Now that I have at least several people's information on time this is what we will do for the next several games at least

Saturdays
Planning / Pre-game Prep time: 12 pm (noon) FR time
Start time: 1:30 pm FR time
End time: 6:30 pm FR time (May be later depending on player availability. )

Sundays
Planning, World building, Character building, Player quests, Happy Fun times: 12pm (Noon) FR time till everyone decides to go to sleep! (This day is just for fun)

That feeling when you are the one late because of oversleeping the alarm....

That feeling when you are the one late because of oversleeping the alarm....
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119