Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scales: Corrupted [accepting apps]
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 118 119
@Rinjichan13

Hmm... doesn't show you in the room.

under channel put in #scalesrp and have your username be whatever you want it to be
@Rinjichan13

Hmm... doesn't show you in the room.

under channel put in #scalesrp and have your username be whatever you want it to be
@Rhyvendra

Oh okay, I was confused what to type into the channel. :)
@Rhyvendra

Oh okay, I was confused what to type into the channel. :)
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rhyvendra
Ragnaroc said you've officially nixed hybrid classes, so I'm shifting Lusorio to a barbarian/magus instead of a bloodrager/magus. The good thing about changing to one of the component classes is that the only thing that needs re-rolled is his hp (a d12 instead of a d10), and his abilities don't change since we're still only nubby level 1s :D
He does lose the first-level bloodrage power and I don't have write-permissions for the sheet anymore, so the "when you confirm a crit blah blah blah" power goes away, but barbarian's Rage is actually identical to bloodrager's... uh... Bloodrage (gg Pathfinder, real creative) mathwise so that just needs some word-replacement.

I do need to talk Fates with you again though, becoming a full-Aberrant abomination kind of doesn't work if he's not part-Aberrant anymore :P (I was still short a Fate anyway, we can just talk those out whenever we're doing sheets again.)
@Rhyvendra
Ragnaroc said you've officially nixed hybrid classes, so I'm shifting Lusorio to a barbarian/magus instead of a bloodrager/magus. The good thing about changing to one of the component classes is that the only thing that needs re-rolled is his hp (a d12 instead of a d10), and his abilities don't change since we're still only nubby level 1s :D
He does lose the first-level bloodrage power and I don't have write-permissions for the sheet anymore, so the "when you confirm a crit blah blah blah" power goes away, but barbarian's Rage is actually identical to bloodrager's... uh... Bloodrage (gg Pathfinder, real creative) mathwise so that just needs some word-replacement.

I do need to talk Fates with you again though, becoming a full-Aberrant abomination kind of doesn't work if he's not part-Aberrant anymore :P (I was still short a Fate anyway, we can just talk those out whenever we're doing sheets again.)
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
@Rhyvendra

I think I am done with my character sheet. However I'm still little confused on the stats and how the event character sheet, differs from the story line one.

So I will choose Monday to go over it with you. I can get on at 13:00 FR time, at my earliest.
@Rhyvendra

I think I am done with my character sheet. However I'm still little confused on the stats and how the event character sheet, differs from the story line one.

So I will choose Monday to go over it with you. I can get on at 13:00 FR time, at my earliest.
iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif icewardensmall_zps5fe23c8a.png snowclear_zpstpw7rwqt.gif snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@Rhyvendra

I'm not quite done with my sheet (mostly I just need to go and enter in the lore stuff like languages, and write that bio, ha), but I need to roll my character's stats/starting gold with you, yes?
@Rhyvendra

I'm not quite done with my sheet (mostly I just need to go and enter in the lore stuff like languages, and write that bio, ha), but I need to roll my character's stats/starting gold with you, yes?
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
@Science

Yep. Is Monday okay for you?

@Rinjichan13

I can explain better on monday. I'll be in mibbit for most of the day so I can answer questions and such then, if you'd like.
@Science

Yep. Is Monday okay for you?

@Rinjichan13

I can explain better on monday. I'll be in mibbit for most of the day so I can answer questions and such then, if you'd like.
@Rhyvendra Monday is! Will log on to mibbit when I can! Thank you!
@Rhyvendra Monday is! Will log on to mibbit when I can! Thank you!
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
@Rhyvendra

Okay, I will see you on mibbit then!

I have to write short BIO and an Idea for language lore, but other then that, I'm good.
@Rhyvendra

Okay, I will see you on mibbit then!

I have to write short BIO and an Idea for language lore, but other then that, I'm good.
@Theif6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Ragnaroc @shoryuken @Katia
@Zephriam

Letting everyone know it's going to be a bit late today because I have to drive Mom to Phoenix, but I will still be helping people with their sheets today.

For those who have not finished (or done) their sheets go ahead and start thinking of the following so that you'll have it for when I do get back and we start.

Name, Alignment, Race, Element, Class 1, Class 2, Gender, Age

chosen feat, chosen trait, chosen flaws and advantages

5 "Fates"
@Theif6 @Loquaciousky @Amariex @Nyctea @Ayle @Screaming @Ragnaroc @shoryuken @Katia
@Zephriam

Letting everyone know it's going to be a bit late today because I have to drive Mom to Phoenix, but I will still be helping people with their sheets today.

For those who have not finished (or done) their sheets go ahead and start thinking of the following so that you'll have it for when I do get back and we start.

Name, Alignment, Race, Element, Class 1, Class 2, Gender, Age

chosen feat, chosen trait, chosen flaws and advantages

5 "Fates"
@Rhyvendra

I'll be around for 4 or so more hours. What other days are you helping people with sheets? I only have a few little things to do. Some adjustments to fate and currency I think you said their was?
@Rhyvendra

I'll be around for 4 or so more hours. What other days are you helping people with sheets? I only have a few little things to do. Some adjustments to fate and currency I think you said their was?
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 118 119