Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Thanks for playing!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 72 73
@Serendipital [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4048434] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40485/4048434_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Nightsedge moved purposefully down the stalls, looking for one in particular...Beeblebrox had come beck to the camp raving about how a certain stall had given him an opportunity to find something quite good... though Nightsedge had not actually seen what that something was, yet. Still, at this point he would take any help he could get to impress Eveningrose...Ah, there! Night moved quickly to the front of the stall, reading the sign. 1,000 treasure? Beeb could have told him about that! Huffing slightly at his friend's forgetfulness, the hopeful Guardian dug out the required coins and deposited them in the bucket. He smiled at the attendant nervously. "I don't suppose you could give a hint? I'm trying to impress a beautiful female Guardian of my Clan... no? Ah, well, I guess I'll try [b]B7[/b] then.... He crossed quickly over to his chosen section, and began to dig, hoping he would find something Rose would like....[/I]
@Serendipital

4048434_350.png

Nightsedge moved purposefully down the stalls, looking for one in particular...Beeblebrox had come beck to the camp raving about how a certain stall had given him an opportunity to find something quite good... though Nightsedge had not actually seen what that something was, yet. Still, at this point he would take any help he could get to impress Eveningrose...Ah, there!

Night moved quickly to the front of the stall, reading the sign. 1,000 treasure? Beeb could have told him about that! Huffing slightly at his friend's forgetfulness, the hopeful Guardian dug out the required coins and deposited them in the bucket. He smiled at the attendant nervously. "I don't suppose you could give a hint? I'm trying to impress a beautiful female Guardian of my Clan... no? Ah, well, I guess I'll try B7 then....

He crossed quickly over to his chosen section, and began to dig, hoping he would find something Rose would like....
fw5Pc0h.png
@SullenEarth [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3463632] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34637/3463632_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Athena huffed at the sight of Amber at the stall full of rocks. Of [b]course[/b] the young Coatl would be there. She really didn't know why she had tried anywhere else first.... The exasperated Pearlcatcher tapped her wayward charge on the tail. "Amber, love, you were supposed to meet the others for a hunting session half an hour ago. Remember? What is so fascinating, anyway?" She turned towards the stall, feeling a slight pang at the young Earth dragon's unhappy face, and blinked. A guessing game? Well, now, that was interesting... Athena licked her lips. She loved puzzles, and games, and well, it wasn't [b]that[/b] late... and it wasn't like they needed her and Amber for the hunt... and she could have sworn she had seen that purple rock somewhere before... the Pearlcatcher leaned over the rocks, her errand almost completely forgotten...[/i] Just sent in my guesses for Day 2! :)
@SullenEarth

3463632_350.png

Athena huffed at the sight of Amber at the stall full of rocks. Of course the young Coatl would be there. She really didn't know why she had tried anywhere else first.... The exasperated Pearlcatcher tapped her wayward charge on the tail.

"Amber, love, you were supposed to meet the others for a hunting session half an hour ago. Remember? What is so fascinating, anyway?"

She turned towards the stall, feeling a slight pang at the young Earth dragon's unhappy face, and blinked. A guessing game? Well, now, that was interesting... Athena licked her lips. She loved puzzles, and games, and well, it wasn't that late... and it wasn't like they needed her and Amber for the hunt... and she could have sworn she had seen that purple rock somewhere before... the Pearlcatcher leaned over the rocks, her errand almost completely forgotten...

Just sent in my guesses for Day 2! :)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Renessa47 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7616011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76161/7616011_350.png[/img] [/url] Brightwing maneuvered through the bustling throng, looking over the booths with great interest. The smells of strange but delicious new foods wafting through the air, the colorful crowds, the excitement, and most of all games! --a perfect way to spend the evening, he decided. His eyes lit up when he spied the sign, “Singmolii's Rockbreak: Find out what the earth holds for you.“ A rock breaking game! Brightwing approached the stall, presided over by the impressive looking fiery Imperial. Claws roamed through the pile before settling on one of the rock balls; his tail grasped one of the hammers. "I would like to try this one, if you please?" @EclipseDragon Strolling along the row of booths, his eye was caught by an extravagantly dressed Mirror sitting beside a large bucket filled with water. Shining gems floated and bobbed about on the surface. The Mirror caught him looking and waved him over. "Step right up! Step right up! Try your luck at Bobbing for Gems!" The irresistible lure of treasure drew Brightwing right in. "Yes please, I'd like to try my luck!" Taking a deep breath, he plunged his head into the bucket, aiming for a brightly glowing jewel. @Merides So much delicious food, so little time! Brightwing looked over the menu, long forked tongue flicking eagerly. Everything sounded--and smelled--wonderful! An attractive Snapper decked out in purple festive finery smiled at him and waited politely for his order. Flustered by the pretty Earth dragon, one claw pointed to the menu as Brightwing scrabbled around for his geode payment. "I, umm, I, yes.. I would like 2 orders of the Boiled Cragside Mussels and.. and... and a grab bag, please!" Why not? He loved surprises, and something about her smile made him want to spend even more! (OOC: He doesn't get out much, what can I say? ;p)
@Renessa47

7616011_350.png

Brightwing maneuvered through the bustling throng, looking over the booths with great interest. The smells of strange but delicious new foods wafting through the air, the colorful crowds, the excitement, and most of all games! --a perfect way to spend the evening, he decided. His eyes lit up when he spied the sign, “Singmolii's Rockbreak: Find out what the earth holds for you.“

A rock breaking game! Brightwing approached the stall, presided over by the impressive looking fiery Imperial. Claws roamed through the pile before settling on one of the rock balls; his tail grasped one of the hammers. "I would like to try this one, if you please?"

@EclipseDragon

Strolling along the row of booths, his eye was caught by an extravagantly dressed Mirror sitting beside a large bucket filled with water. Shining gems floated and bobbed about on the surface. The Mirror caught him looking and waved him over. "Step right up! Step right up! Try your luck at Bobbing for Gems!"

The irresistible lure of treasure drew Brightwing right in. "Yes please, I'd like to try my luck!" Taking a deep breath, he plunged his head into the bucket, aiming for a brightly glowing jewel.

@Merides

So much delicious food, so little time! Brightwing looked over the menu, long forked tongue flicking eagerly. Everything sounded--and smelled--wonderful! An attractive Snapper decked out in purple festive finery smiled at him and waited politely for his order. Flustered by the pretty Earth dragon, one claw pointed to the menu as Brightwing scrabbled around for his geode payment. "I, umm, I, yes.. I would like 2 orders of the Boiled Cragside Mussels and.. and... and a grab bag, please!"

Why not? He loved surprises, and something about her smile made him want to spend even more! (OOC: He doesn't get out much, what can I say? ;p)
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@FlyingSquirrely

Indiana took the treasure and threw it into a nearby bucket. She led the fae to the right square and peered in once she'd finished digging. "That looks like...two jaspers," she said, pulling them out of the basket. She shrugged. "Better luck next time."

@HereBeDragons

"You again?" Indiana asked, squinting a bit. "You were one of the first ones weren't you?" She brought the basket out of the square and opened it. "Two featherfall packs! It's good to have a bit of variety. Come back again tomorrow!"

@Talicinx

"G3 it is." Indiana led the spiral to the square and reached in once she was finished digging. "5 raffle tickets! Not bad at all. Remember to come back tomorrow!"

@Dreu

Indiana nodded and led the large snapper to his square. Once he was finished, she fished the basket out, wiping some dirt off it as she went. She pulled out the prize. "Two featherfall packs. Seems like a lot of people are getting those today. Good thing I have so many...Don't forget to drop by tomorrow."

@Thipnip

"D7, D7..." Indiana muttered to herself as she searched for the square. "Here it is!" She puled the basket out of the hole once the shadow-y ridgeback was done digging and tossed aside the lid. "Two crystal quartz," she announced. "Better luck next time."

@Canisa

Indiana grinned. By Murphey's Law, the poor guardian would get the worst prize here. Nonetheless, she pulled out the prize, half-heartedly hoping he'd get something impressive. "Two jaspers. They're...pretty...?" she offered, with a 'what can you do' tilt to her forelimbs
@FlyingSquirrely

Indiana took the treasure and threw it into a nearby bucket. She led the fae to the right square and peered in once she'd finished digging. "That looks like...two jaspers," she said, pulling them out of the basket. She shrugged. "Better luck next time."

@HereBeDragons

"You again?" Indiana asked, squinting a bit. "You were one of the first ones weren't you?" She brought the basket out of the square and opened it. "Two featherfall packs! It's good to have a bit of variety. Come back again tomorrow!"

@Talicinx

"G3 it is." Indiana led the spiral to the square and reached in once she was finished digging. "5 raffle tickets! Not bad at all. Remember to come back tomorrow!"

@Dreu

Indiana nodded and led the large snapper to his square. Once he was finished, she fished the basket out, wiping some dirt off it as she went. She pulled out the prize. "Two featherfall packs. Seems like a lot of people are getting those today. Good thing I have so many...Don't forget to drop by tomorrow."

@Thipnip

"D7, D7..." Indiana muttered to herself as she searched for the square. "Here it is!" She puled the basket out of the hole once the shadow-y ridgeback was done digging and tossed aside the lid. "Two crystal quartz," she announced. "Better luck next time."

@Canisa

Indiana grinned. By Murphey's Law, the poor guardian would get the worst prize here. Nonetheless, she pulled out the prize, half-heartedly hoping he'd get something impressive. "Two jaspers. They're...pretty...?" she offered, with a 'what can you do' tilt to her forelimbs
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
@EclipseDragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4764828] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47649/4764828_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]As Beeblebrox strode down the stalls at the Festival, he wondered what had become of the rest of the Clan that had come on the journey. There had been 10 of them chosen this time, but not all were interested in the Festival...and those that were had scattered. In particular he was worried about Spellweaver and Runemaster, as his stepfather and birthmother had a habit of getting into some very interesting scrapes...and the rest of the Clan had to get them [b]out[/b] of them again. As if thinking about them had conjured his family, Beeb saw Runemaster's golem dart towards a stall he had not visited yet... and Spellweaver bobbing up from a bucket at the stall in question, her eyes glimmering with glee. She was clutching several gems in her paws, and looked quite pleased with herself. Her comet friend was whizzing a little faster than normal--no doubt happy that Beeb's mother was grasping something besides him. Beeblebrox hurried over, worried that his excitable parent might have just stolen some dragon's hoard... and trying not to think of what could have caused Rune's golem to flee so far from the Arcane experimenter [b]this[/b] time. As he got closer, however, he saw the sign announcing a bobbing game. The Ridgeback's eyes lit up. He [b]loved[/b] games of chance! Especially games situated in an environment he was at a distinct disadvantage in....Why, that wasn't far from a good old fashioned flirt with the Improbability Drive! Forgetting all about his mother--who was now whizzing away chattering excitedly about Rune and a chance to smash rocks--Beeblebrox approached the large tub of water. "I'll try this game, good sir....How improbable do you think it would be for a dragon afraid of water to get something spectacular?" He grinned at the bemused look on the host Mirror's face, and, after receiving permission, the wacky Ridgeback dove in all the way up his wings... just to help the game be more interesting, of course.
@EclipseDragon

4764828_350.png

As Beeblebrox strode down the stalls at the Festival, he wondered what had become of the rest of the Clan that had come on the journey. There had been 10 of them chosen this time, but not all were interested in the Festival...and those that were had scattered. In particular he was worried about Spellweaver and Runemaster, as his stepfather and birthmother had a habit of getting into some very interesting scrapes...and the rest of the Clan had to get them out of them again.

As if thinking about them had conjured his family, Beeb saw Runemaster's golem dart towards a stall he had not visited yet... and Spellweaver bobbing up from a bucket at the stall in question, her eyes glimmering with glee. She was clutching several gems in her paws, and looked quite pleased with herself. Her comet friend was whizzing a little faster than normal--no doubt happy that Beeb's mother was grasping something besides him.

Beeblebrox hurried over, worried that his excitable parent might have just stolen some dragon's hoard... and trying not to think of what could have caused Rune's golem to flee so far from the Arcane experimenter this time. As he got closer, however, he saw the sign announcing a bobbing game. The Ridgeback's eyes lit up. He loved games of chance! Especially games situated in an environment he was at a distinct disadvantage in....Why, that wasn't far from a good old fashioned flirt with the Improbability Drive! Forgetting all about his mother--who was now whizzing away chattering excitedly about Rune and a chance to smash rocks--Beeblebrox approached the large tub of water.

"I'll try this game, good sir....How improbable do you think it would be for a dragon afraid of water to get something spectacular?" He grinned at the bemused look on the host Mirror's face, and, after receiving permission, the wacky Ridgeback dove in all the way up his wings... just to help the game be more interesting, of course.
fw5Pc0h.png
@Renessa47 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6267773] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/62678/6267773_350.png[/img] [/url] A flower-adorned Fae drifts up to the bench, not seeming to realise where she's going until she almost trips into the line of hammers. "Oops, sorry!" Her attention now caught, Persimmon examines the stall, managing to pull herself out of her daydream and actually read the signs to recognise where she was. Her eyes fall on the much larger Imperial in front of her, but she doesn't look scared, just curious. "Oh! I got so caught up in the sights and smells of the festival I didn't even see where I was going, so sorry! But... this looks pretty fun. Mind if I have a try?" @EclipseDragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6221548] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/62216/6221548_350.png[/img] [/url] Another Fae watches Persimmon from a little distance away and sighs. "Gosh, she's skilled in strength but I hope she doesn't perform one of her atrocious misses again." He scans the area before gliding over to Bobbing for Gems, alighting nearby and removing his hat, mask, and with some difficulty, his scarf. Couldn't afford to dirty anything that might get in the way. "This seems interesting. I could take something back to the lair for my mate." Giving a nod to the Mirror, he places his claws on either side of the barrel and pushes his head underneath the surface. ((hope this is okay oops))
@Renessa47

6267773_350.png

A flower-adorned Fae drifts up to the bench, not seeming to realise where she's going until she almost trips into the line of hammers. "Oops, sorry!" Her attention now caught, Persimmon examines the stall, managing to pull herself out of her daydream and actually read the signs to recognise where she was. Her eyes fall on the much larger Imperial in front of her, but she doesn't look scared, just curious. "Oh! I got so caught up in the sights and smells of the festival I didn't even see where I was going, so sorry! But... this looks pretty fun. Mind if I have a try?"

@EclipseDragon

6221548_350.png

Another Fae watches Persimmon from a little distance away and sighs. "Gosh, she's skilled in strength but I hope she doesn't perform one of her atrocious misses again." He scans the area before gliding over to Bobbing for Gems, alighting nearby and removing his hat, mask, and with some difficulty, his scarf. Couldn't afford to dirty anything that might get in the way. "This seems interesting. I could take something back to the lair for my mate." Giving a nod to the Mirror, he places his claws on either side of the barrel and pushes his head underneath the surface.

((hope this is okay oops))
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7021179][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/70212/7021179.png[/img][/url][/center] Esmeralda had finally made it over to check out the festival on it second day. With his crystalline scales, she felt right at home in the festivities, though she was a bit bright. Being a fighter, and a cocky one at that, she was definitely interested in testing her strength. @Renessa47 She nodded a greeting to the imperial. "Hello, friend. Might I give your challenge a try? Give me the hardest one you've got!" @EclipseDragon Later she noticed a decorated mirror and his bobbing for gems. It seemed a bit...messy for her, but she was confident she could find something valuable with her snout. "I'll give it a shot," she said. ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6361389][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/63614/6361389.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4785035][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/47851/4785035.png[/img][/url][/center] It was their second day at the festival, and the dragon couple were quite pleased with how everything was going. @Merides The spirals stopped at the food stand, sniffing the air. "Could we get some sausage rock balls to share?" The stormy dragon asked, handing over five geodes. @Serendipital Munching on their snack, the dragons returned to the treasure hunt. "Hello again! I'd like to give it another go," Sahar told the Ridgeback. He paid his thousand treasure, and asked, "How about [b]C8[/b]?" (If it's taken, A8?)
7021179.png

Esmeralda had finally made it over to check out the festival on it second day. With his crystalline scales, she felt right at home in the festivities, though she was a bit bright. Being a fighter, and a cocky one at that, she was definitely interested in testing her strength.

@Renessa47
She nodded a greeting to the imperial. "Hello, friend. Might I give your challenge a try? Give me the hardest one you've got!"

@EclipseDragon
Later she noticed a decorated mirror and his bobbing for gems. It seemed a bit...messy for her, but she was confident she could find something valuable with her snout. "I'll give it a shot," she said.

6361389.png4785035.png

It was their second day at the festival, and the dragon couple were quite pleased with how everything was going.

@Merides
The spirals stopped at the food stand, sniffing the air. "Could we get some sausage rock balls to share?" The stormy dragon asked, handing over five geodes.

@Serendipital
Munching on their snack, the dragons returned to the treasure hunt. "Hello again! I'd like to give it another go," Sahar told the Ridgeback. He paid his thousand treasure, and asked, "How about C8?"
(If it's taken, A8?)
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
@Renessa47 [b]Singmolii's Rockbreak[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=563927][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/5640/563927.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=563930][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/5640/563930.png[/img][/url][/center] Two Fae dragons happen to be sitting on one stone bench, caught in a lively discussion. Well, it's as lively as the emotionless Fae speech can be. From their looks one can easily guess these two are brothers. "Strange, what are all these hammers for?" - [i]"The others borrow them to smash into the stones from that pile over there."[/i] - "And why do they do that? What's the point of smashing a boulder?" - [i]"I don't know, but when they are done, they just walk away."[/i] - "Wait, did you see that?" - [i]"See what?"[/i] - "There was something gleaming that dragon picked up from smashed gravel. And he seems happy about that." - [i]"You think there are treasures inside these boulders?"[/i] - "If it's so, I bet I will find the most precious thing hidden in there!" - [i]"No, you won't. I will! And I also bet I smash the stone faster than you!"[/i] - "Aah, you swank! You will see just my dust!" Without any more hesitation, these two dashed to the stall with hammers, both grabbing the same hammer. For a while they were fighting over this tool but eventually one pushed the other aside, forcing him to pick a different one. Then they grabbed the nearest boulders and started breaking them in a very competitive matter. @Serendipital [b]Treasure Hunt[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=400225][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/4003/400225.png[/img][/url][/center] A little Fae dragon flew aroud the arena. Her excitement from the festival was so enormous she didn't even care for unusually heavy bag she was carrying. Her flight resembled more of a Spiral - here and there, all over the places and not staying still for a while. Evetually the call of the Ridgeback caught her attention. She tried to tell her something, but she happened to be speechless from all that excitement, only gesturing wildly towards the grid. Then the Fae pulls out of the heavy bag something what looks like a very thin stone slab with something carved into it and handed it to the large dragon. Not waiting for a reply, the tiny dragon flew to the centre above the arena, pulled out another stone, grabbed it with both hands and began to rotate in mid-air. Suddenly, at one point, she let the slab to slip from her claws. Its trajectory made this stone to fall somewhere in the [b]B1 [/b]square. Later, when the Ridgeback Indiana inspects the engraved stone slab, she discovers the carvings are draconic letters. It reads: [quote][center][u][b]Nightmare Trasure Hoard Cheque[/b][/u] Value: [i]1000 tr. - Onethousandtrasure [/i] [size=1]Redeem at the Forum of the Obscured Crescent or nearest Shadow Shrine[/size][/center][/quote] @EclipseDragon [b]Bobbing for Gems[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2608403][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/26085/2608403.png[/img][/url][/center] A tiny, yet noble looking dragon stood in front of the bucket. When the Mirror notices him, he bows deeply: "Sir, I believe is no way how to properly express what a pleasure for me it is to find you and your challenge here." He jumps at the rim of the bucket and looks inside. After inspecting the floating trinkets, he turns to the stall keeper and winks, then he dives in. Yes, the tiny Fae dives completely in without even a glimpse of loathing. Few bubbles pop at the top beferoe he comes back up again, holding something in his mouth. "Ek-atly -hat I -han-ed!" he states with rather mischievous smile. He crawls from the bucket, but to your surprise, from the bucket also rises a dark figure of Shadow Sprite, obviously the Fae's companion, who is dripping a shady liquid, spoiling the water inside with the Shadow goo. "That's what I call a challenge" bows the noble dragon again, meanwhile the sprite hides under the nearest pile of boulders.
@Renessa47 Singmolii's Rockbreak
563927.png563930.png
Two Fae dragons happen to be sitting on one stone bench, caught in a lively discussion. Well, it's as lively as the emotionless Fae speech can be. From their looks one can easily guess these two are brothers.
"Strange, what are all these hammers for?" - "The others borrow them to smash into the stones from that pile over there." - "And why do they do that? What's the point of smashing a boulder?" - "I don't know, but when they are done, they just walk away." - "Wait, did you see that?" - "See what?" - "There was something gleaming that dragon picked up from smashed gravel. And he seems happy about that." - "You think there are treasures inside these boulders?" - "If it's so, I bet I will find the most precious thing hidden in there!" - "No, you won't. I will! And I also bet I smash the stone faster than you!" - "Aah, you swank! You will see just my dust!"
Without any more hesitation, these two dashed to the stall with hammers, both grabbing the same hammer. For a while they were fighting over this tool but eventually one pushed the other aside, forcing him to pick a different one. Then they grabbed the nearest boulders and started breaking them in a very competitive matter.

@Serendipital Treasure Hunt
400225.png
A little Fae dragon flew aroud the arena. Her excitement from the festival was so enormous she didn't even care for unusually heavy bag she was carrying. Her flight resembled more of a Spiral - here and there, all over the places and not staying still for a while.
Evetually the call of the Ridgeback caught her attention. She tried to tell her something, but she happened to be speechless from all that excitement, only gesturing wildly towards the grid. Then the Fae pulls out of the heavy bag something what looks like a very thin stone slab with something carved into it and handed it to the large dragon.
Not waiting for a reply, the tiny dragon flew to the centre above the arena, pulled out another stone, grabbed it with both hands and began to rotate in mid-air. Suddenly, at one point, she let the slab to slip from her claws. Its trajectory made this stone to fall somewhere in the B1 square.
Later, when the Ridgeback Indiana inspects the engraved stone slab, she discovers the carvings are draconic letters. It reads:
Quote:
Nightmare Trasure Hoard Cheque

Value: 1000 tr. - Onethousandtrasure
Redeem at the Forum of the Obscured Crescent or nearest Shadow Shrine

@EclipseDragon Bobbing for Gems
2608403.png
A tiny, yet noble looking dragon stood in front of the bucket. When the Mirror notices him, he bows deeply: "Sir, I believe is no way how to properly express what a pleasure for me it is to find you and your challenge here."
He jumps at the rim of the bucket and looks inside. After inspecting the floating trinkets, he turns to the stall keeper and winks, then he dives in. Yes, the tiny Fae dives completely in without even a glimpse of loathing. Few bubbles pop at the top beferoe he comes back up again, holding something in his mouth.
"Ek-atly -hat I -han-ed!" he states with rather mischievous smile. He crawls from the bucket, but to your surprise, from the bucket also rises a dark figure of Shadow Sprite, obviously the Fae's companion, who is dripping a shady liquid, spoiling the water inside with the Shadow goo.
"That's what I call a challenge" bows the noble dragon again, meanwhile the sprite hides under the nearest pile of boulders.
@Melisma

"A8 it is," Indiana stated, leading the spirals to their square. After a quick dig, she pulled the basket out of their hole. "Two featherfall packs! Not bad at all," she said, handing them over. "Make sure to come back tomorrow! And the next day."

--

((I keep on saying I'm going to bed but that is a lie. I'll do one more post, then I'm done.))
@Melisma

"A8 it is," Indiana stated, leading the spirals to their square. After a quick dig, she pulled the basket out of their hole. "Two featherfall packs! Not bad at all," she said, handing them over. "Make sure to come back tomorrow! And the next day."

--

((I keep on saying I'm going to bed but that is a lie. I'll do one more post, then I'm done.))
The sun warms the soilowHD2Fr.pngon a cool autumn day.
@Serendipital

Nightsedge looked at the stones, sighing inwardly. He should have known expressing his hope aloud was pushing his luck... if he had any luck. He reached out for the stones, and took them gently.

"Thank-you my friend," he started--and stopped. One of the stones, the smaller one, had just glimmered an interesting shade of red--almost pink... he looked more closely at it, intrigued. He had heard that Jasper came in many varieties... and this one did look pretty... in fact...wasn't that pink the exact shade of Eveningrose herself? A slow grin began to spread over Night's face. He was going to need a little help with this, but he knew just who to ask, and once the stone was polished, and shaped like a rose....

"Thank-you! Thank-you!". He blurted and darted away, clutching his prize tightly.

Beeb was right, he thought, this had been worth it.... maybe he would even come back again... but first he needed to find Amber and get the stone cut and polished.... and maybe Illusion could add a magical sheen to it...

He was so intent on his thoughts, he never saw the astonished look on the Ridgeback's face.
@Serendipital

Nightsedge looked at the stones, sighing inwardly. He should have known expressing his hope aloud was pushing his luck... if he had any luck. He reached out for the stones, and took them gently.

"Thank-you my friend," he started--and stopped. One of the stones, the smaller one, had just glimmered an interesting shade of red--almost pink... he looked more closely at it, intrigued. He had heard that Jasper came in many varieties... and this one did look pretty... in fact...wasn't that pink the exact shade of Eveningrose herself? A slow grin began to spread over Night's face. He was going to need a little help with this, but he knew just who to ask, and once the stone was polished, and shaped like a rose....

"Thank-you! Thank-you!". He blurted and darted away, clutching his prize tightly.

Beeb was right, he thought, this had been worth it.... maybe he would even come back again... but first he needed to find Amber and get the stone cut and polished.... and maybe Illusion could add a magical sheen to it...

He was so intent on his thoughts, he never saw the astonished look on the Ridgeback's face.
fw5Pc0h.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 72 73