Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Windsinger's Spooktacular Raffle
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 81 82
@Rainstar I'll be here waiting! ;)
@Rainstar I'll be here waiting! ;)
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
Online and accepting! I haven't been hit with lag too hard, so I should be able to keep up.

(Unless, of course, I've just jinxed myself.)
Online and accepting! I haven't been hit with lag too hard, so I should be able to keep up.

(Unless, of course, I've just jinxed myself.)
VsM9NGJ.png
@Corindia sending you some dragons!
@Corindia sending you some dragons!
6BuWSPs.png
Taste the rainbow~
@Corindia

Sending over a hatchling!
@Corindia

Sending over a hatchling!
L I G H T | To drive away the darkness.
Bit busy at the moment to sign myself in, so have a friendly bump instead! :)
Bit busy at the moment to sign myself in, so have a friendly bump instead! :)
@reignsdown I finished with yours and you are all accepted and marked down.

@mythopeia and @SoulSorbet I am currently working on accepting yours and getting the info written down. ;) Site is OF COURSE being laggy so its taking 'just a little' time. ;) *snuggles*
@reignsdown I finished with yours and you are all accepted and marked down.

@mythopeia and @SoulSorbet I am currently working on accepting yours and getting the info written down. ;) Site is OF COURSE being laggy so its taking 'just a little' time. ;) *snuggles*
@Corindia

I sent two hatchlings your way; I was going to crossroads them to hellhunt earlier, but s/he is offline now and FR wouldn't load for me when I was trying to send them earlier, just in case s/he wonders why I never sent the hatchlings to them.
@Corindia

I sent two hatchlings your way; I was going to crossroads them to hellhunt earlier, but s/he is offline now and FR wouldn't load for me when I was trying to send them earlier, just in case s/he wonders why I never sent the hatchlings to them.
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@mythopeia Thank you for the munchkins! ;) You are killing me with all these beautiful Obsidians!! XD

@Ryxe SHE ;) has gotten offline because she needed to get some sleep. ;) I've already gotten the munchkins and added your info to the document.

I'm eating dinner right now so I might be a tad slow in responding. ;)
@mythopeia Thank you for the munchkins! ;) You are killing me with all these beautiful Obsidians!! XD

@Ryxe SHE ;) has gotten offline because she needed to get some sleep. ;) I've already gotten the munchkins and added your info to the document.

I'm eating dinner right now so I might be a tad slow in responding. ;)
Bump. :D
Bump. :D
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
A bump and just letting fellow Windies know that I've got a nest of exalt babies coming up for tomorrow and Thursday! :D And hopefully I'll have two more just in time!
A bump and just letting fellow Windies know that I've got a nest of exalt babies coming up for tomorrow and Thursday! :D And hopefully I'll have two more just in time!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
qGZwGPH.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 81 82