Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Windsinger's Spooktacular Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
@Corindia

Apparently, secret stuff, Dominance polls update every 15 minutes, and instead of it taking the dominance record at midnight FR time, it takes it the 15 minutes before, at 23:45 so cut off should prolly be, yeah, 23:40? Just to be safe?

Also yes I'm around. ^u^
@Corindia

Apparently, secret stuff, Dominance polls update every 15 minutes, and instead of it taking the dominance record at midnight FR time, it takes it the 15 minutes before, at 23:45 so cut off should prolly be, yeah, 23:40? Just to be safe?

Also yes I'm around. ^u^
HPhatBannerSig_zps9dab9e31.png
I am here too.
I am here too.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
And thus I am still around but rping now.
And thus I am still around but rping now.
uvu
uvu
No response yet? O_O :/

*bumps the thread some*
No response yet? O_O :/

*bumps the thread some*
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
@Corindia
None as of yet. We might need to bring out more prizes.
@Corindia
None as of yet. We might need to bring out more prizes.
I guess I'll be the first to donate! I had a friend hold onto my hatchlings but I'm full so I guess I'll be doing this one at a time... I've got 3 total.

@Corindia
Level 1 (hatchling) - 5 + 17 tickets

Hope I did that right!
I guess I'll be the first to donate! I had a friend hold onto my hatchlings but I'm full so I guess I'll be doing this one at a time... I've got 3 total.

@Corindia

Hope I did that right!
KQ6w7Ti.png
Orchid
Find me on steam: /id/dappled/
On FFXIV: Pashua Orchidae, Balmung
On Tumblr: dapperwings
And another one!

@Corindia
And another one!

@Corindia
KQ6w7Ti.png
Orchid
@dappledwings Thank you for being our first donator! Yes you did that correctly if are wishing to use your Exalt money to purchase more tickets. I will add you to the ticket list now! :D
@dappledwings Thank you for being our first donator! Yes you did that correctly if are wishing to use your Exalt money to purchase more tickets. I will add you to the ticket list now! :D
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
@Corindia
Oh sorry, yes I'd like to purchase more tickets with all the hatchlings. You guys are offering a really cheap rate compared to Nature which is fortunate with Coli being all over the place.
@Corindia
Oh sorry, yes I'd like to purchase more tickets with all the hatchlings. You guys are offering a really cheap rate compared to Nature which is fortunate with Coli being all over the place.
KQ6w7Ti.png
Orchid
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82