Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Windsinger's Spooktacular Raffle
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
@curry Sorry I forgot you changed your name.... hopefully you'll get at least one of these pings ;)
@curry Sorry I forgot you changed your name.... hopefully you'll get at least one of these pings ;)
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
Yay!
Yay!
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png
v3cV1FM.pngcsNm7K6.png
[quote name="Corindia" date="2013-11-14 04:52:47"]@curry Sorry I forgot you changed your name.... hopefully you'll get at least one of these pings ;)[/quote] I appreciate it!
Corindia wrote on 2013-11-14 04:52:47:

I appreciate it!
bannerup.png
@Niverdia

Thanks for the SD :D He's so purdy.
@Niverdia

Thanks for the SD :D He's so purdy.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@corindia
Here is my list:
  1. costume lot 2
  2. trick or teat 9
  3. battle gear ice
  4. battle gear fire
  5. battle gear light
  6. battle gear plague
  7. costume lot 8 or 9
  8. trick or treat 10
  9. trick or treat 6
  10. trick or treat 7
@corindia
Here is my list:
  1. costume lot 2
  2. trick or teat 9
  3. battle gear ice
  4. battle gear fire
  5. battle gear light
  6. battle gear plague
  7. costume lot 8 or 9
  8. trick or treat 10
  9. trick or treat 6
  10. trick or treat 7
tumblr_n2jjzpEhnh1sejfybo1_500.png
signature by Sanrixian
Hello everyone! It appears we have finally finished up with everything! I didn't remove the last few lots because I need to remember to contact the owners to let them know their munchkins weren't accepted. And Item prizes still left over will most likely be rolled over to the next Raffle which we have already started planning! ;)

We have 4 people waiting on their Reserves to be hatched. All of those should be completed by Nov 25th I believe. I will be monitoring those last few to be sure everyone gets their prize.

Also, 2 people are waiting on either Lair Reviews or Sprite Art. I will be keeping up with that as well.

Currently I am running through the Daily Donations. I have sent out two so far and the Grand Prize. I have one ready to hatch and I will be breeding the remaining pairs as soon as they are ready to breed and I have confirmation from the winners.

Thank you to everyone who participated and made this a fun event! This was my first Raffle I have ever run on any site and it was an extremely enjoyable experience (even if I did pull my hair out a few times). ;) *snuggles everyone and closes down shop*
Hello everyone! It appears we have finally finished up with everything! I didn't remove the last few lots because I need to remember to contact the owners to let them know their munchkins weren't accepted. And Item prizes still left over will most likely be rolled over to the next Raffle which we have already started planning! ;)

We have 4 people waiting on their Reserves to be hatched. All of those should be completed by Nov 25th I believe. I will be monitoring those last few to be sure everyone gets their prize.

Also, 2 people are waiting on either Lair Reviews or Sprite Art. I will be keeping up with that as well.

Currently I am running through the Daily Donations. I have sent out two so far and the Grand Prize. I have one ready to hatch and I will be breeding the remaining pairs as soon as they are ready to breed and I have confirmation from the winners.

Thank you to everyone who participated and made this a fun event! This was my first Raffle I have ever run on any site and it was an extremely enjoyable experience (even if I did pull my hair out a few times). ;) *snuggles everyone and closes down shop*
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
@Corindia
Moved :)
@Corindia
Moved :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
just had to post
just had to post
I liek dragons
I will have other stuff to put here later...
Hello :3
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82