Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [paramount production facility]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
first and foremost, welcome!

my name is hex, and i absolutely adore the dominance system of flight rising.
it is my passion and much of why i am here to this day!

because i am the giving type, i'd like to spread out the joy of competitive fodder builds to as many players as i can.

the idea of this thread is to arm the dominance newbies of flight rising.

all dragons will use this build.
first and foremost, welcome!

my name is hex, and i absolutely adore the dominance system of flight rising.
it is my passion and much of why i am here to this day!

because i am the giving type, i'd like to spread out the joy of competitive fodder builds to as many players as i can.

the idea of this thread is to arm the dominance newbies of flight rising.

all dragons will use this build.
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
that's cool, so how do i ask for help?

- no matter your account's age, i understand that people may be coming back that are unaware of the current dominance culture. however, this is to hand built mire dragons to people who currently do not have one; so if you're armed already, you can scour the thread for dominance tips, if you'd like.

- understand that every dragon given by this thread will be arcane-eyed; and that i highly recommend any you send in for training be arcane as well. this is due to the fact it is the element with the most resistance options in the mire venue, which is the most common choice for fodder training for exalting.

- if you send in a dragon for training, you may ask for updates! however, please understand it takes a while to gather the resources and level the dragon up.

- if you get sick of a dragon that was given to you from this thread, consider sending them back!

- if you take a dragon provided by the thread, please know it will be part of my stock and you will have no say in what they look like, sorry!

- progenitors, otherwise known as the pair of dragons you get when signing up, cannot be traded - therefore i cannot train them for this program.

- this post is subject to change as things come up!
that's cool, so how do i ask for help?

- no matter your account's age, i understand that people may be coming back that are unaware of the current dominance culture. however, this is to hand built mire dragons to people who currently do not have one; so if you're armed already, you can scour the thread for dominance tips, if you'd like.

- understand that every dragon given by this thread will be arcane-eyed; and that i highly recommend any you send in for training be arcane as well. this is due to the fact it is the element with the most resistance options in the mire venue, which is the most common choice for fodder training for exalting.

- if you send in a dragon for training, you may ask for updates! however, please understand it takes a while to gather the resources and level the dragon up.

- if you get sick of a dragon that was given to you from this thread, consider sending them back!

- if you take a dragon provided by the thread, please know it will be part of my stock and you will have no say in what they look like, sorry!

- progenitors, otherwise known as the pair of dragons you get when signing up, cannot be traded - therefore i cannot train them for this program.

- this post is subject to change as things come up!
[center][b]thats cool, so how do i help?[/b] - donations! we always need mire flyer build items, including tinctures. - post general dominance information for newbies to read! - offer to answer questions! - level to 25 for the thread! just let me know if you're interested in this part. - lead newbies here! - if you got a dragon from here, show us what you're doing with them! exalt progress, re-gening, whatever! the dragon is considered yours! - yes, we accept [b]arcane[/b] dragons! [emoji=arcane rune size=1] - got an idea to help that i didn't list? contact me![/center]
thats cool, so how do i help?

- donations! we always need mire flyer build items, including tinctures.

- post general dominance information for newbies to read!

- offer to answer questions!

- level to 25 for the thread! just let me know if you're interested in this part.

- lead newbies here!

- if you got a dragon from here, show us what you're doing with them! exalt progress, re-gening, whatever! the dragon is considered yours!

- yes, we accept arcane dragons!

- got an idea to help that i didn't list? contact me!
[center][b]inventory[/b] [item=eliminate] 1 [item=haste] 6 [item=rally] 5 [item=ambush] 13 [item=berserker] 0 [item=tincture of dissolution] 1 [b]Level 25 arcane eyed dragons[/b] 1 [/center]
inventory
Eliminate

Haste

Rally

Ambush

Berserker

Tincture of Dissolution

Level 25 arcane eyed dragons

[center][b]ask for help[/b] [code][b]username:[/b] [b]user id:[/b](found in your profile link) [b]flight:[/b] [b]are you interested in dom?:[/b] [b]if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?:[/b] [b]your dragon or mine?:[/b](taking one of mine will likely be a faster delivery, but you'll have no say in what it looks like) [b]any questions we can help with to get you started?:[/b] [b]anything else?:[/b][/code][/center]
ask for help
Code:
[b]username:[/b] [b]user id:[/b](found in your profile link) [b]flight:[/b] [b]are you interested in dom?:[/b] [b]if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?:[/b] [b]your dragon or mine?:[/b](taking one of mine will likely be a faster delivery, but you'll have no say in what it looks like) [b]any questions we can help with to get you started?:[/b] [b]anything else?:[/b]
[center][b]offer to help[/b] (you do not need to fill this out for donations or answering questions) [code][b]username:[/b] [b]what would you like to help with?:[/b] [b]anything else i should know?:[/b][/code][/center]
offer to help
(you do not need to fill this out for donations or answering questions)
Code:
[b]username:[/b] [b]what would you like to help with?:[/b] [b]anything else i should know?:[/b]
dragons out
n/a
dragons out
n/a
Dragons being trained
out of date
Dragons being trained
out of date
EXTRA NOTES

Please keep in mind that this is a project being shared by a bunch of Plague germs out of their good will.

Everything used is sourced from donations or entirely out-of-pocket.
Everyone who works on the dragons here is also a volunteer, and unpaid.

They are aware that this is an unpaid program and yet offer it out of sheer desire to help newbies enter the Dominance scene.

Please respect those who work on these dragons by not reselling them immediately. If you must, consider donating the cost of a trainer or their stones in some way.

If you are found to be abusing this in any way, we reserve the right to refuse you future service.
EXTRA NOTES

Please keep in mind that this is a project being shared by a bunch of Plague germs out of their good will.

Everything used is sourced from donations or entirely out-of-pocket.
Everyone who works on the dragons here is also a volunteer, and unpaid.

They are aware that this is an unpaid program and yet offer it out of sheer desire to help newbies enter the Dominance scene.

Please respect those who work on these dragons by not reselling them immediately. If you must, consider donating the cost of a trainer or their stones in some way.

If you are found to be abusing this in any way, we reserve the right to refuse you future service.
badges/banners to be
badges/banners to be
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10