Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [paramount production facility]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@hexcel

Alright sounds good! Sending over the CR!
@hexcel

Alright sounds good! Sending over the CR!
arP4i2I.png
kCHWEjf.png
kAof1pc.png
AaYNmEX.png
qjxrAwx.png
tp1eAiM.pngd3XCZt0.png0jScwbh.png5Pvzltj.pngz0Q0BAK.pnggtSdXdC.pngJBDBd58.png
J6Q5uDd.png
arcanist.png
[emoji=plague rune size=1]
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
[b]username:[/b] kiyoooo [b]user id: [/b] 693697 [b]flight:[/b] light [emoji=light rune size=1] [b]are you interested in dom?[/b]: uhh not sure tbh i dont know enough about it! but i would like to learn how to coli [b]if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?:[/b] probably money because i am dirt poor [b]your dragon or mine?:[/b] not sure what this means but! i have a few level 9-10s that i'd be happy to see trained! so probably my own dragon [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90527772[/url] [b]any questions we can help with to get you started?:[/b] just wanted to know if you would be helping me with the initial grinding to level 25 or if i'd do that myself! (i'd be happy to either way ehe) [b]anything else?:[/b] not really :P but thank you so much for doing this!!! tbh im still very confused by coli grinding and dom but this is really cool!
username: kiyoooo
user id: 693697
flight: light
are you interested in dom?: uhh not sure tbh i dont know enough about it! but i would like to learn how to coli
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: probably money because i am dirt poor
your dragon or mine?: not sure what this means but! i have a few level 9-10s that i'd be happy to see trained! so probably my own dragon
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90527772
any questions we can help with to get you started?: just wanted to know if you would be helping me with the initial grinding to level 25 or if i'd do that myself! (i'd be happy to either way ehe)
anything else?: not really :P but thank you so much for doing this!!! tbh im still very confused by coli grinding and dom but this is really cool!
92753914.png

Any pronouns
Please ping me for
a response!

vZmPWxA.png
2MFinXj.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
@hexcel i just realised that you suggested arcane! hmm

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91365496

this one is arcane, and level 4! i'm also happy to send her over if she's better suited :D

thank you!!!
@hexcel i just realised that you suggested arcane! hmm

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91365496

this one is arcane, and level 4! i'm also happy to send her over if she's better suited :D

thank you!!!
92753914.png

Any pronouns
Please ping me for
a response!

vZmPWxA.png
2MFinXj.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
Hello! Thank you so much for doing this!
username: Tsaritsa
user id: 702226
flight: Fire
are you interested in dom?: Maybe? I'd like to participate in flight activities but I'm new and I don't really understand the coliseum and dominance yet.
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: I'd really like to get rich xD but in all seriousness I read some guides and it seems the coliseum is a good way to earn treasure, but I didn't really understand the guides for the coliseum. I tried to start playing the coliseum with my own dragons but it seemed I was getting nowhere.
your dragon or mine?: Your dragon would be better!
any questions we can help with to get you started?:
anything else?: Thanks so much for this oppurtunity!
Hello! Thank you so much for doing this!
username: Tsaritsa
user id: 702226
flight: Fire
are you interested in dom?: Maybe? I'd like to participate in flight activities but I'm new and I don't really understand the coliseum and dominance yet.
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: I'd really like to get rich xD but in all seriousness I read some guides and it seems the coliseum is a good way to earn treasure, but I didn't really understand the guides for the coliseum. I tried to start playing the coliseum with my own dragons but it seemed I was getting nowhere.
your dragon or mine?: Your dragon would be better!
any questions we can help with to get you started?:
anything else?: Thanks so much for this oppurtunity!
So... passer-by, now everything starts again?
@kiyoooo
hi there! if you have any specific questions about dominance feel free to let me know! i will happily help you level any dragon you want, but the arcane resistances really do help ^^

@Tsaritsa
please let me know if you have any questions i could help you answer! i will set you up a dragon shortly
@kiyoooo
hi there! if you have any specific questions about dominance feel free to let me know! i will happily help you level any dragon you want, but the arcane resistances really do help ^^

@Tsaritsa
please let me know if you have any questions i could help you answer! i will set you up a dragon shortly
@hexcel ahh ok!! Ill send the arcane girl over if that's more helpful then!

thanks so much for doing this!!
@hexcel ahh ok!! Ill send the arcane girl over if that's more helpful then!

thanks so much for doing this!!
92753914.png

Any pronouns
Please ping me for
a response!

vZmPWxA.png
2MFinXj.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
I want to say thank you again because the dragon you sent has beautiful colors and she's helping out a lot! I'm still figuring out the coliseum but my other dragons are levelling up quickly because of her.
I want to say thank you again because the dragon you sent has beautiful colors and she's helping out a lot! I'm still figuring out the coliseum but my other dragons are levelling up quickly because of her.
So... passer-by, now everything starts again?
hi @kiyoooo

just wanted to let you know your gals training will be delayed a while due to plagues conquest! we are trying to flip earth ^^
hi @kiyoooo

just wanted to let you know your gals training will be delayed a while due to plagues conquest! we are trying to flip earth ^^
Hi hex! just gonna ping one of my friends to come check this out

@ashpuddles (come hither)
Hi hex! just gonna ping one of my friends to come check this out

@ashpuddles (come hither)
NE7Lu.gifnsCMFWv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9