Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [paramount production facility]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@odakotarose (sorry if this Pings more than once, my connection is terrible at the moment) thank you for letting me know! If you'd be able to refer me that would be great. :]

I also saw your thing about Arcane dragons being the best for fodder leveling or something- what's the best way to level dragons for something like that :0
@odakotarose (sorry if this Pings more than once, my connection is terrible at the moment) thank you for letting me know! If you'd be able to refer me that would be great. :]

I also saw your thing about Arcane dragons being the best for fodder leveling or something- what's the best way to level dragons for something like that :0
QKz8U3k.png

QKz8U3k.png
username: DemolishedRaven
user id:(found in your profile link) 704445
flight: Plague
are you interested in dom?: yes!
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: Grinding and Training my own dragons
your dragon or mine?:(taking one of mine will likely be a faster delivery, but you'll have no say in what it looks like) My own if thats possible
any questions we can help with to get you started?: No for now
anything else?: tysm!
username: DemolishedRaven
user id:(found in your profile link) 704445
flight: Plague
are you interested in dom?: yes!
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: Grinding and Training my own dragons
your dragon or mine?:(taking one of mine will likely be a faster delivery, but you'll have no say in what it looks like) My own if thats possible
any questions we can help with to get you started?: No for now
anything else?: tysm!
wU5i5vK.gif UwlzUwS.png
woVoZAh.png
JHqnR5C.png
@Anjou

Hello and welcome to the dominance side!! I would explore our own forums for a link to the discord if you haven't already, as that's a quick way to get caught up to speed with real-time messages!

As for what the best way to level an Arcane dragon is, there are a few options - the way that will be the most efficient is to have a level 25 dragon or two level them already. You may be able to do this with your own dragons. If you get a 25 Arcane dragon, I highly recommend the build in the early posts.

However, if you'd like us to level one of yours, or to take one of our stock, let us know! We are a Plague-born project and we're happy to help out fellow germs.

@DemolishedRaven

Hello! Feel free to send me any Arcane dragon of your choice and I'll pep em up for you.
@Anjou

Hello and welcome to the dominance side!! I would explore our own forums for a link to the discord if you haven't already, as that's a quick way to get caught up to speed with real-time messages!

As for what the best way to level an Arcane dragon is, there are a few options - the way that will be the most efficient is to have a level 25 dragon or two level them already. You may be able to do this with your own dragons. If you get a 25 Arcane dragon, I highly recommend the build in the early posts.

However, if you'd like us to level one of yours, or to take one of our stock, let us know! We are a Plague-born project and we're happy to help out fellow germs.

@DemolishedRaven

Hello! Feel free to send me any Arcane dragon of your choice and I'll pep em up for you.
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
@hexcel ooo oke, would I be able to send em over? I filled out the form thing just in case. Please let me know if I did it right. ^^'

One last question, if i level any arcane dragons in the future, would i be able to donate them? I can hold them if you need me to as well :))

username: Anjou
user id:677037
flight: plague
are you interested in dom?: absolutely, I've seen the dominance thing before and I saw how it gave me bonuses. I thought that was really cool. I emptied out my lair recently so I thought it would be a nice time to give it a try :]
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: if I don't end up using it for dominance leveling fodder I'd probably use it to give others dragons just like this forum :>
your dragon or mine?:if possible I'd like to use mine ^^
any questions we can help with to get you started?: not at the moment :P
anything else?: thank you very much >~<)
@hexcel ooo oke, would I be able to send em over? I filled out the form thing just in case. Please let me know if I did it right. ^^'

One last question, if i level any arcane dragons in the future, would i be able to donate them? I can hold them if you need me to as well :))

username: Anjou
user id:677037
flight: plague
are you interested in dom?: absolutely, I've seen the dominance thing before and I saw how it gave me bonuses. I thought that was really cool. I emptied out my lair recently so I thought it would be a nice time to give it a try :]
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: if I don't end up using it for dominance leveling fodder I'd probably use it to give others dragons just like this forum :>
your dragon or mine?:if possible I'd like to use mine ^^
any questions we can help with to get you started?: not at the moment :P
anything else?: thank you very much >~<)
QKz8U3k.png
@Anjou That's awesome! You can donate them whenever you'd like :D I love germs that wanna pay it forward!

Feel free to send me your Arcane dragon of choice!
@Anjou That's awesome! You can donate them whenever you'd like :D I love germs that wanna pay it forward!

Feel free to send me your Arcane dragon of choice!
@hexcel Hi there! I was going to fill out the form, but I wanted to ask a question first. I have a few level 25 dragons that I bought off the AH when I was desperate lol, but none of them are a Mire Flyer, nor are any of them Arcane. Would it be okay for me to request one, even though I have those? If not, it's totally cool! I just figured I'd ask :)
@hexcel Hi there! I was going to fill out the form, but I wanted to ask a question first. I have a few level 25 dragons that I bought off the AH when I was desperate lol, but none of them are a Mire Flyer, nor are any of them Arcane. Would it be okay for me to request one, even though I have those? If not, it's totally cool! I just figured I'd ask :)
f8d1751f50b3627494deb7d1a9ac98d68749e38f.png
@cosmicgrave

I think so! Thank you for telling us first, though!
@cosmicgrave

I think so! Thank you for telling us first, though!
@hexcel of course! I'd rather be upfront about it, since it seems like the right thing to do. You guys clearly put a lot of effort into this, and I want to respect that!

In that case, I'll fill out the form :)

username: cosmicgrave
user id: 691880
flight: Shadow
are you interested in dom?: I am! I haven't gotten involved yet, though.
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: Training fodder, probably to train a team for grinding!
your dragon or mine?: I don't mind either way! Whatever is easiest for you!
any questions we can help with to get you started?: None that I can think of
anything else?: Thanks so much!
@hexcel of course! I'd rather be upfront about it, since it seems like the right thing to do. You guys clearly put a lot of effort into this, and I want to respect that!

In that case, I'll fill out the form :)

username: cosmicgrave
user id: 691880
flight: Shadow
are you interested in dom?: I am! I haven't gotten involved yet, though.
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: Training fodder, probably to train a team for grinding!
your dragon or mine?: I don't mind either way! Whatever is easiest for you!
any questions we can help with to get you started?: None that I can think of
anything else?: Thanks so much!
f8d1751f50b3627494deb7d1a9ac98d68749e38f.png
Me again!!
username:ApparentlyStaph
user id:(found in your profile link)572427
flight: Water
are you interested in dom?: Definitely!! i sell fodder!
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: I plan on using my dragons for leveling and grinding
your dragon or mine?:(taking one of mine will likely be a faster delivery, but you'll have no say in what it looks like) Mine!
any questions we can help with to get you started?: what builds should I put on my other 2 coli dragons?? They're on my team with Cherry so they've leveled up a bit:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67293491
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88625188
Both are light flight ^^^^
anything else?:
Me again!!
username:ApparentlyStaph
user id:(found in your profile link)572427
flight: Water
are you interested in dom?: Definitely!! i sell fodder!
if not, what do you plan on using the dragon for?: I plan on using my dragons for leveling and grinding
your dragon or mine?:(taking one of mine will likely be a faster delivery, but you'll have no say in what it looks like) Mine!
any questions we can help with to get you started?: what builds should I put on my other 2 coli dragons?? They're on my team with Cherry so they've leveled up a bit:
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67293491
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88625188
Both are light flight ^^^^
anything else?:
rix3ppo.pngWater-Network.pngfzJjxul.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9