Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Conflagrant Carnival [RP Event]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/BDcGmpU.gif[/img][color=lightblue][size=5] [b]Candy - Day 1[/b][img]https://i.imgur.com/BDcGmpU.gif[/img][/center] ------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- "Blah blah blah!", said the black Aberr arrogantly in a fancy outfit as they walked across the square. Her antics were picked up by a second head. "And don't you dare eat the samples! Don't touch! Don't smell! Clean up! Everything in our store must be clean! After all, I'm Massa and I can't resist my pedantically khanja-wanja Veilspoon nature!" It looked like the heavy box in their paws, just like the sidelong glances of passing dragons, did not bother the girls at all. "Yes, yes! And remember, Candy, you shouldn't buy any junk at the festival! Don't even think about bringing it - wait!" The head began to sniff, “Can you feel it, sis?” "Yeah!"The second one answered, sniffing. "What is this?" "I don't know" “Shall we look for this?” A sly smile appeared on Aberr’s face. “Oh, well, then we’ll be late and Massa will swear at us,” she answered with feigned anxiety. "WE WILL DEFINITELY LOOK FOR THIS!" Both heads said it in a unison and headed towards the street food stalls. After a short reconnaissance, the dragon approached a stand with oriental dishes. "Uh, what is this? An apple wrapped in bacon." “Caramel apple wrapped in bacon!”One of the sistera exclaimed triumphantly. "It smells disgusting...I love it!" "Oh, let`s buy this spicy ice cream too!~" "Yes-yes! Finally, we don't look weird with our taste preferences!"Greedily swallowing food, Aberr did not stop talking. While the second one could trade with shopowners. It is clear that no one was watching the cargo anymore. "Oh yes!, but you know,[i] [b]cupcakes with a hot sauce[/b][/i] are the most delicious food!" "Hey, no sister! [i][b]Spicy chicken with pineapples[/b][/i] is pure bliss!" “Oh, how good it is that our tastes agree on at least one thing!” "And what?" "[i][b]We hate boiled fish[/b][/i]!" "Ugh fish!It's good that we don't have polar different tastes in food! Otherwise our life would be hell. Many Aberration are not so lucky, you know?" "It's good that we are not them!" The dragon said the last thing before being forgotten in the bliss of taste sensations. [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81884940][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/818850/81884940.png[/img][/url][nextcol]~Thank you so much for such an interesting event. And pardon my English. It’s still difficult for me to write RP or in a book style with dialogues, but I hope that I haven’t made many mistakes. In any case, I will be grateful if you take the time to criticize.[/columns] -------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- [img]https://i.imgur.com/pLxvYbs.png[/img] ------------------------ ----------------------------
BDcGmpU.gif Candy - Day 1BDcGmpU.gif

"Blah blah blah!", said the black Aberr arrogantly in a fancy outfit as they walked across the square. Her antics were picked up by a second head. "And don't you dare eat the samples! Don't touch! Don't smell! Clean up! Everything in our store must be clean! After all, I'm Massa and I can't resist my pedantically khanja-wanja Veilspoon nature!"
It looked like the heavy box in their paws, just like the sidelong glances of passing dragons, did not bother the girls at all.
"Yes, yes! And remember, Candy, you shouldn't buy any junk at the festival! Don't even think about bringing it - wait!" The head began to sniff, “Can you feel it, sis?”
"Yeah!"The second one answered, sniffing.
"What is this?"
"I don't know"
“Shall we look for this?” A sly smile appeared on Aberr’s face.
“Oh, well, then we’ll be late and Massa will swear at us,” she answered with feigned anxiety.
"WE WILL DEFINITELY LOOK FOR THIS!" Both heads said it in a unison and headed towards the street food stalls.

After a short reconnaissance, the dragon approached a stand with oriental dishes.
"Uh, what is this? An apple wrapped in bacon."
“Caramel apple wrapped in bacon!”One of the sistera exclaimed triumphantly.
"It smells disgusting...I love it!"
"Oh, let`s buy this spicy ice cream too!~"
"Yes-yes! Finally, we don't look weird with our taste preferences!"Greedily swallowing food, Aberr did not stop talking. While the second one could trade with shopowners. It is clear that no one was watching the cargo anymore.
"Oh yes!, but you know, cupcakes with a hot sauce are the most delicious food!"
"Hey, no sister! Spicy chicken with pineapples is pure bliss!"
“Oh, how good it is that our tastes agree on at least one thing!”
"And what?"
"We hate boiled fish!"
"Ugh fish!It's good that we don't have polar different tastes in food! Otherwise our life would be hell. Many Aberration are not so lucky, you know?"
"It's good that we are not them!" The dragon said the last thing before being forgotten in the bliss of taste sensations.
81884940.png ~Thank you so much for such an interesting event. And pardon my English. It’s still difficult for me to write RP or in a book style with dialogues, but I hope that I haven’t made many mistakes. In any case, I will be grateful if you take the time to criticize.

pLxvYbs.png

HohX6RN.pngcZKZkwe.gifq4wx5yV.gif5VtXk9A.gifBDcGmpU.gif5VtXk9A.gifq4wx5yV.gifcZKZkwe.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88140768][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/881408/88140768.png[/img][/url][/center] For once, Snapshot's fire wasn't attracting too much attention. Maybe because fire was quite ubiquitous around these parts, or maybe because there was just so much to look that no one could bother to pay attention to him. Be as it may, Snapshot was able to sneak easily between the legs of larger dragons. How chaotic this place was, how loud and colorful! Snapshot's relatives back in the Bramble would feel faint just thinking of anywhere like this. It was a little overwhelming for Snapshot too, but he managed to overcome that discomfort and instead plan what to do. This was a perfect way to test his new camera tech. With his new lenses, he should be able to get relatively clear pictures even with all this movement. And even if they did come out blurry, they'd still be pretty to look at. However, this place was a little dangerous too. Snapshot had to quickly get out of the way to avoid a couple distracted Ridgebacks from trampling him. It wasn't an unusual issue around here. A disgruntled looking Spiral was lurking next to a stall a little ahead, seemingly also having had to avoid someone walking over them. And Snapshot wasn't even the smallest dragon around. Being a Fae suddenly seemed very stressful. Snapshot carefully walked by the side of the road, next to the many stalls. Those too were made with dragons of all sizes in mind. Some were massive, with equally large Imperials and Guardians behind them, others were of a more reasonable size. A delightful fried scent tickled Snapshot's nose. It had that undertone that bugs often had when tossed into hot oil. [b]Snapshot did love his bugs - nice and fat for a large meal, or tiny and crunchy as a snack on the go.[/b] And fried food seemed common around here. Figures Fire dragons would like anything dipped into very hot oil. "Hello there," said a Veilspun dragon, as Snapshot approached the stand she was standing behind. A second Veilspun was busy behind her, fishing something out of a pot with a ladle. "Anything we could help you with?" Snapshot quickly glanced at the menu. "Could I try the locusts?" There weren't a lot of those back home. The Bramble used to be full of grasshoppers and the likes, but since moving permanently to the Crystalspine Reaches Snapshot hadn't had many chances to eat anything of the sorts. Different cuisines and all. "Of course," the stand owner said. "Small, medium, or large bag?" Being run by smaller dragons, the large portion was just about right for someone like Snapshot. The Veilspun shoved a generous portion of the freshly fried bugs into the paper bag, perfect to be held as one walked around. And maybe be snacked upon as well. Once it was empty. Snapshot didn't use to have a taste for paper, but his mate had infected him with that. Only so much an Aether could run from his nature, Snapshot mused. "Thank you," he said, grabbing the snacks with one hand. "Oh, and do you mind if I take a picture of your stand while I'm at it? A memento." The Veilspun looked at the camera Snapshot held up with his free hands, and shrugged. "Why not." It would make a good picture, and it would also show people at home what they missed out on when they said they didn't feel like taking a trip. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gAy6Xom.png[/img][/center]
88140768.png

For once, Snapshot's fire wasn't attracting too much attention. Maybe because fire was quite ubiquitous around these parts, or maybe because there was just so much to look that no one could bother to pay attention to him. Be as it may, Snapshot was able to sneak easily between the legs of larger dragons.

How chaotic this place was, how loud and colorful! Snapshot's relatives back in the Bramble would feel faint just thinking of anywhere like this. It was a little overwhelming for Snapshot too, but he managed to overcome that discomfort and instead plan what to do.

This was a perfect way to test his new camera tech. With his new lenses, he should be able to get relatively clear pictures even with all this movement. And even if they did come out blurry, they'd still be pretty to look at.

However, this place was a little dangerous too. Snapshot had to quickly get out of the way to avoid a couple distracted Ridgebacks from trampling him. It wasn't an unusual issue around here. A disgruntled looking Spiral was lurking next to a stall a little ahead, seemingly also having had to avoid someone walking over them. And Snapshot wasn't even the smallest dragon around. Being a Fae suddenly seemed very stressful.

Snapshot carefully walked by the side of the road, next to the many stalls. Those too were made with dragons of all sizes in mind. Some were massive, with equally large Imperials and Guardians behind them, others were of a more reasonable size.

A delightful fried scent tickled Snapshot's nose. It had that undertone that bugs often had when tossed into hot oil. Snapshot did love his bugs - nice and fat for a large meal, or tiny and crunchy as a snack on the go. And fried food seemed common around here. Figures Fire dragons would like anything dipped into very hot oil.

"Hello there," said a Veilspun dragon, as Snapshot approached the stand she was standing behind. A second Veilspun was busy behind her, fishing something out of a pot with a ladle. "Anything we could help you with?"

Snapshot quickly glanced at the menu. "Could I try the locusts?"

There weren't a lot of those back home. The Bramble used to be full of grasshoppers and the likes, but since moving permanently to the Crystalspine Reaches Snapshot hadn't had many chances to eat anything of the sorts. Different cuisines and all.

"Of course," the stand owner said. "Small, medium, or large bag?"

Being run by smaller dragons, the large portion was just about right for someone like Snapshot. The Veilspun shoved a generous portion of the freshly fried bugs into the paper bag, perfect to be held as one walked around.

And maybe be snacked upon as well. Once it was empty. Snapshot didn't use to have a taste for paper, but his mate had infected him with that. Only so much an Aether could run from his nature, Snapshot mused.

"Thank you," he said, grabbing the snacks with one hand. "Oh, and do you mind if I take a picture of your stand while I'm at it? A memento."

The Veilspun looked at the camera Snapshot held up with his free hands, and shrugged. "Why not."

It would make a good picture, and it would also show people at home what they missed out on when they said they didn't feel like taking a trip.
gAy6Xom.png
MUYNhfy.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Al1BEGR.png
zvtelu6.png
@Blazestorm22

The tundra seemed quite pleased at Malykris' praise over the fish. "Glad you enjoyed it! Especially since it seems like that was your fist time trying it. Here's some walleye, a speciality in the Southern Icefield," he says while grabbing small samples of other fish, "and in the Windswept Plateau, they tend to steam their fish like this. Have at it!"

(Your points have been recorded!)

@Teg741

In the Ashfall Wastes, a good armor set could make two dragons fall in love without even saying a word. Not that the snapper really cared about anything like that. She was surprised that any fire dragon would request a mild meal, but each to their own. All that mattered was treasure in her pocket, and a decent meal given away. Given that she could hear him eating even from inside, the snapper supposed that she fulfilled both.

@MisaoMirror

Also perusing the carnival food stalls, a gaoler couldn't help but giggle at an aberration's antics. Two heads really means twice the fun! At least they seemed to agree on what foods were their favorite. In her friend's clan, they had an aberration where each head had a different hobby, and at least an hour in the morning was spent arguing on what to do that day. The gaoler could also agree on the matter of boiled fish. Yuck!

(Your points have been recorded! You're fine, thank you for participating!)

@GreenMoon

A photo? The veilspun mused. That sort of technology wasn't very common here in the Ashfall Wastes. Best to experience life in the moment, constantly flowing and reshaping like lava. Then again, if it brought more dragons from other regions here next year, that meant more treasure for her and her partner! She posed, holding up a fried locust as a sample.

@Blazestorm22

The tundra seemed quite pleased at Malykris' praise over the fish. "Glad you enjoyed it! Especially since it seems like that was your fist time trying it. Here's some walleye, a speciality in the Southern Icefield," he says while grabbing small samples of other fish, "and in the Windswept Plateau, they tend to steam their fish like this. Have at it!"

@Teg741

In the Ashfall Wastes, a good armor set could make two dragons fall in love without even saying a word. Not that the snapper really cared about anything like that. She was surprised that any fire dragon would request a mild meal, but each to their own. All that mattered was treasure in her pocket, and a decent meal given away. Given that she could hear him eating even from inside, the snapper supposed that she fulfilled both.

@MisaoMirror

Also perusing the carnival food stalls, a gaoler couldn't help but giggle at an aberration's antics. Two heads really means twice the fun! At least they seemed to agree on what foods were their favorite. In her friend's clan, they had an aberration where each head had a different hobby, and at least an hour in the morning was spent arguing on what to do that day. The gaoler could also agree on the matter of boiled fish. Yuck!

(Your points have been recorded! You're fine, thank you for participating!)

@GreenMoon

A photo? The veilspun mused. That sort of technology wasn't very common here in the Ashfall Wastes. Best to experience life in the moment, constantly flowing and reshaping like lava. Then again, if it brought more dragons from other regions here next year, that meant more treasure for her and her partner! She posed, holding up a fried locust as a sample.

5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/576456][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/5765/576456_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Koren takes a deep breath and eyes the vendors - truly a spectacular smorgasbord of choices, tastes, and sights to feast upon. All of it sounds tasty and all of it smells amazing, but he finds himself drawn to the plant based vendors first - they're light and the perfect palette cleanser. Eventually, he makes his way to all the food, but leaves his favorite for last: seafood. Spicy shrimp stir fry, grilled fillets, calamari - beyond compare! Significantly rounder and content, Koren accepts the honey ice cream to round out his food. "Thank you," he murmurs, throwing in a tip and waddling towards a quiet section of the carnival. It's nice to relax and watch the glimmering lights while savoring the flavors. He doesn't get out much, but when he does, Koren is always surprised by the vivid senses of it all. Quietly, he settles in for some dragon-watching. Bonus image [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/631917998642561035/1183550890637004880/2Q.png[/img]
576456_350.png

Koren takes a deep breath and eyes the vendors - truly a spectacular smorgasbord of choices, tastes, and sights to feast upon. All of it sounds tasty and all of it smells amazing, but he finds himself drawn to the plant based vendors first - they're light and the perfect palette cleanser.

Eventually, he makes his way to all the food, but leaves his favorite for last: seafood. Spicy shrimp stir fry, grilled fillets, calamari - beyond compare! Significantly rounder and content, Koren accepts the honey ice cream to round out his food. "Thank you," he murmurs, throwing in a tip and waddling towards a quiet section of the carnival. It's nice to relax and watch the glimmering lights while savoring the flavors.

He doesn't get out much, but when he does, Koren is always surprised by the vivid senses of it all. Quietly, he settles in for some dragon-watching.

Bonus image
2Q.png

jt3PpxV.png
[quote][b]Do you eat food outside what your breed normally eats? What do you think of it? If guardian, imp, aberration, or veil - what’s your favorite and least favorite kind of food?[/b][/quote] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51818185][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/518182/51818185.png[/img][/url][nextcol] Hot air curls around the lanterns, a steam hallow in a young night. One of the booths blooms in bright colors, wares flaunted like a peacock's tail, an irresistible dare. Foliar perks up. "I love tanghulu best!" After a pause, she concedes: "Pancakes as well, or chocolate, cookies and waffles!" Actually, the hatching has no idea what her breed usually eats. Doesn't everyone like sweets? Perhaps not, but she definitely does![/columns] [quote][b]Bonus challenge:[/b] Take a screenshot where three total food items have dropped from a single battle (these can be the same type of food).[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hJ7BbMv.png[/img]
Quote:
Do you eat food outside what your breed normally eats? What do you think of it?
If guardian, imp, aberration, or veil - what’s your favorite and least favorite kind of food?
51818185.png Hot air curls around the lanterns, a steam hallow in a young night. One of the booths blooms in bright colors, wares flaunted like a peacock's tail, an irresistible dare. Foliar perks up. "I love tanghulu best!"

After a pause, she concedes: "Pancakes as well, or chocolate, cookies and waffles!"

Actually, the hatching has no idea what her breed usually eats. Doesn't everyone like sweets? Perhaps not, but she definitely does!
Quote:
Bonus challenge: Take a screenshot where three total food items have dropped from a single battle (these can be the same type of food).
hJ7BbMv.png
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[center][emoji=fire rune size=1] [emoji=green apple size=1] [emoji=plant size=1] [emoji=green apple size=1] [emoji=fire rune size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76466643][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764667/76466643_350.png[/img][/url] Helios is delighted to find that a carnival has popped up just as he arrives at the place of his birth for his yearly visit. He is ravenous and all the aromas vying for his attention make it hard to concentrate. Snacktime! He decides to give in to his sweet tooth first and heads for the caramel apples. Not usually something in his diet, he relishes this special once a year treat. He orders one without bacon, and as an afterthought orders a few dumplings. Glad that his winter coat has grown in for this cold snap, he finds a quiet spot to enjoy his apple, and awaits his dumplings. To his delight it's a granny smith apple, quite a refreshing treat! This is a very satisfying start to his long awaited trip. Helios has tried a little bit of everything, but will always be most fond of his vegetarian diet, scattered with the occasional sweets of course. He does like meat and seafood, but those foods don't always agree with him, so he'll shun those while traveling. Insects are avoided at all costs, he hasn't yet found an insect flavor that he's very interested in. [emoji=fire rune size=1] [emoji=green apple size=1] [emoji=plant size=1] [emoji=green apple size=1] [emoji=fire rune size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mPZapFT.png[/img] [emoji=fire rune size=1] [emoji=green apple size=1] [emoji=plant size=1] [emoji=green apple size=1] [emoji=fire rune size=1] [/center]

76466643_350.png
Helios is delighted to find that a carnival has popped up just as he arrives at the place of his birth for his yearly visit. He is ravenous and all the aromas vying for his attention make it hard to concentrate. Snacktime! He decides to give in to his sweet tooth first and heads for the caramel apples. Not usually something in his diet, he relishes this special once a year treat. He orders one without bacon, and as an afterthought orders a few dumplings. Glad that his winter coat has grown in for this cold snap, he finds a quiet spot to enjoy his apple, and awaits his dumplings. To his delight it's a granny smith apple, quite a refreshing treat! This is a very satisfying start to his long awaited trip.

Helios has tried a little bit of everything, but will always be most fond of his vegetarian diet, scattered with the occasional sweets of course. He does like meat and seafood, but those foods don't always agree with him, so he'll shun those while traveling. Insects are avoided at all costs, he hasn't yet found an insect flavor that he's very interested in.

mPZapFT.png

22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/792800/79279944.png[/img][/center] "Meat!" "Insects!" "Meat!" "Insects!" The two heads squabbled, barely paying mind to the line starting behind them. "Meat is clearly the better type of food." Del spat. "Well, meat doesn't have the scrumptious crunch that insects have!" Fast hissed in return. "Meat doesn't need a crunch to be good, it's tender and Juicy." "The crunch is the best part!" Del grimaced at her sister before taking note of their surroundings, taking in all the smells from the stalls with varieties of cuisine. As she does this, an idea comes to her. "Fast, we have two heads right?" "Well, you have one and I have one. why?" "What if, and here me out. we get both!" "Oh! So we can find out which one is really better." "Exactly!" With a nod of agreement, they finally turn their sights towards the food stall in front of them. Filled to the brim with meats and insects covered with spices. From roasted pheasant with a shimmering glaze, to a Kebob of fried scorpions covered in spice. Oh this will be a good meal indeed. [img]https://i.imgur.com/UJwWggl.jpg[/img]
79279944.png
"Meat!"
"Insects!"
"Meat!"
"Insects!"
The two heads squabbled, barely paying mind to the line starting behind them.
"Meat is clearly the better type of food." Del spat.
"Well, meat doesn't have the scrumptious crunch that insects have!" Fast hissed in return.
"Meat doesn't need a crunch to be good, it's tender and Juicy."
"The crunch is the best part!"
Del grimaced at her sister before taking note of their surroundings, taking in all the smells from the stalls with varieties of cuisine. As she does this, an idea comes to her. "Fast, we have two heads right?"
"Well, you have one and I have one. why?"
"What if, and here me out. we get both!"
"Oh! So we can find out which one is really better."
"Exactly!"
With a nod of agreement, they finally turn their sights towards the food stall in front of them. Filled to the brim with meats and insects covered with spices. From roasted pheasant with a shimmering glaze, to a Kebob of fried scorpions covered in spice. Oh this will be a good meal indeed.

UJwWggl.jpg
Dragons I have for sale: n/a
banette.gifnRIkUpr.pngbanette.gif
[center][size=6][b]Brothers in a heated adventure![/b][/size] [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69872549] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/698726/69872549.png[/img] [nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69872548] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/698726/69872548.png[/img] [/columns] [/center] [center] [b]Day 1[/b] [/center] [center]"We should've never listend to ma!" Bandith looked like he was about to explode with anger. Eariler, aidzem argued about how she never saw Bandith spend time with his older brother, Aix. Aidziam dedcied to let the boys have a little adventure in cinderslag! Since there was a special event going on, even though Bandith could care less about it "if this ever happens again, do what you do best and bribe her! Since that's the only thing your good at" Aix said with a deadpan face "since we're stuck here couple of hours, we might as well make the most and stop crying about!" Aix told his brother with a slight annoyance " Ugh, all that yelling made my stomach rumble a bit. Come on Aix! I'm starving!" Before Aix could say anything, Bandith was already flying towards the delicious smell of food After a couple of wingflaps, the brothers found a vendor with a black and orange fea yelling about there delicious crubs "Hello dear guardian! Are you ready to try something new? How about you sink your teeth in some bat-in-a-scale!" Bandith looked towards the dish, it had a medium sized scale with mushed batmeat inside of it. Bandith was hesitant at first, before Aix made a small chuckle "What's you laughing at!" Bandith growled at his brother "oh nothing, it's just your reaction to the batmeat is so funny! It's like you eat a whole batch of lemons!" In rage and spite, Bandith paid the vendor and swallowed the bat meat in one gulp. " wait...why is it...sweet?" "Because!" The vendor explained " that's for dessert!" Aix looked disappointed "ugh, what a let down, I was hoping you would throw up, then we could go home early." Aix said with a small grin on his face "May I have the songbird jerky?" Aix asked the now blushing fae "oh- uh- of course!" "I thought you couldn't handle meat?" Bandith said to Aix " I dont, this is a bug dish. It so happens to have bird name." Before Aix could explain more, the blushing fea was already back with the order "Ok- here's your order! By the way... Your necklace looks beautiful..." "Oh... Thank you?" Aix said with a confused expression before walking away from the vendor with his brother "Hey Aix, was that fea flirting with you?" Bandith said with a small chuckle "What? No! They were just complimenting my necklace!" Before Aix could look at his brother with annoyance, Bandith's burst out laughing "Oh my gods, they were! How did you not see it? I'm definitely telling all this to your boyfriend after were done!" "o would you shut you your maw!" [/center]
Brothers in a heated adventure!

69872549.png

69872548.png
Day 1
"We should've never listend to ma!"

Bandith looked like he was about to explode with anger. Eariler, aidzem argued about how she never saw Bandith spend time with his older brother, Aix. Aidziam dedcied to let the boys have a little adventure in cinderslag! Since there was a special event going on, even though Bandith could care less about it

"if this ever happens again, do what you do best and bribe her! Since that's the only thing your good at"
Aix said with a deadpan face
"since we're stuck here couple of hours, we might as well make the most and stop crying about!" Aix told his brother with a slight annoyance

" Ugh, all that yelling made my stomach rumble a bit. Come on Aix! I'm starving!"
Before Aix could say anything, Bandith was already flying towards the delicious smell of food

After a couple of wingflaps, the brothers found a vendor with a black and orange fea yelling about there delicious crubs
"Hello dear guardian! Are you ready to try something new? How about you sink your teeth in some bat-in-a-scale!"
Bandith looked towards the dish, it had a medium sized scale with mushed batmeat inside of it.
Bandith was hesitant at first, before Aix made a small chuckle
"What's you laughing at!" Bandith growled at his brother "oh nothing, it's just your reaction to the batmeat is so funny! It's like you eat a whole batch of lemons!"

In rage and spite, Bandith paid the vendor and swallowed the bat meat in one gulp.
" wait...why is it...sweet?"
"Because!" The vendor explained " that's for dessert!"

Aix looked disappointed "ugh, what a let down, I was hoping you would throw up, then we could go home early."
Aix said with a small grin on his face

"May I have the songbird jerky?" Aix asked the now blushing fae "oh- uh- of course!"
"I thought you couldn't handle meat?" Bandith said to Aix
" I dont, this is a bug dish. It so happens to have bird name."

Before Aix could explain more, the blushing fea was already back with the order
"Ok- here's your order! By the way... Your necklace looks beautiful..."
"Oh... Thank you?" Aix said with a confused expression before walking away from the vendor with his brother

"Hey Aix, was that fea flirting with you?" Bandith said with a small chuckle
"What? No! They were just complimenting my necklace!"
Before Aix could look at his brother with annoyance, Bandith's burst out laughing
"Oh my gods, they were! How did you not see it? I'm definitely telling all this to your boyfriend after were done!"
"o would you shut you your maw!"
FieNOf9.png
@Sketchy

With both banescales and coatls enjoying seafood, one could call Cinderslag the capital of seafood (if you didn't mind it being spicy at all). At the very least, all cooks knew what they were doing when it comes to fish. A banescale chef, scales shiny with cooking oil, laughed as he watched an imperial devour almost every stand's seafood. This kind of reaction is what he cooked for!

@Islet

A chocolate-colored fae shook his frills in laughter. "I can agree with that! Sweets are quite fantastic. Here's your tanghulu. First stick is one the house!" He finished, with a flick of one of his cheek fins.

@Golden

A fellow flambebe handed Helios his caramel apple, giving him a nod. Good to see him coming back to his homeland! The smell of dust and earth was quite apparent, despite the flames curled around him.The tundra placed an extra dumpling in his order. Flambebes have to stick together!

@Hiltain

A bogsneak tapped his claws impatiently behind the aberration. At least he already knew what he wanted to order! Some roasted pheasant would be quite nice right about now. Thankfully, the aberration made their choice, and with how much one head seemed to enjoy the pheasant, the bogsneak knew he was in for a good meal.

@Sketchy

With both banescales and coatls enjoying seafood, one could call Cinderslag the capital of seafood (if you didn't mind it being spicy at all). At the very least, all cooks knew what they were doing when it comes to fish. A banescale chef, scales shiny with cooking oil, laughed as he watched an imperial devour almost every stand's seafood. This kind of reaction is what he cooked for!

@Islet

A chocolate-colored fae shook his frills in laughter. "I can agree with that! Sweets are quite fantastic. Here's your tanghulu. First stick is one the house!" He finished, with a flick of one of his cheek fins.

@Golden

A fellow flambebe handed Helios his caramel apple, giving him a nod. Good to see him coming back to his homeland! The smell of dust and earth was quite apparent, despite the flames curled around him.The tundra placed an extra dumpling in his order. Flambebes have to stick together!

@Hiltain

A bogsneak tapped his claws impatiently behind the aberration. At least he already knew what he wanted to order! Some roasted pheasant would be quite nice right about now. Thankfully, the aberration made their choice, and with how much one head seemed to enjoy the pheasant, the bogsneak knew he was in for a good meal.

5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
[b]Do you eat food outside what your breed normally eats? What do you think of it?[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21547526][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/215476/21547526_350.png[/img][/url] Azeri hadn't planned on visiting the Carnival before being done with her inventory of their food stocks, but she had found herself unceremoniously tossed out by the scruff, after restarting her count of their seafood for the fourth time. She knew Brush was right, recounting and recounting wouldn't make the stash bigger than it was. Still, considering how far into FrigidFin they were, there should just be [i]more[/i] of it. Of course, as an Imperial, Brush didn't quite get the anxiety that came with relying on a limited food source, he could just eat something else, they did have enough plants and insects, after all. And sure, she could stew some plants or crush up some insects, but she'd really rather not deal with the resulting stomach ache. It wasn't quite as bad as food poisoning, but-- Her front paws stopped the nervous grooming of her chest feathers as her nose lifted up into the air. Was that blazed salmon on the wind? ... That most definitely was blazed salmon on the wind. Her stomach growled. She looked down at it. It growled again. It, uhm, might be possible that, in the haze of taking inventory, she had skipped lunch. Which might also explain the spiralling anxiety. Ugh. Fine. Maybe Brush did have a point about making lunchbreak mandatory. She would just get some blazed salmon and not acknowledge that. A nice piece with some honey drizzle, or even two, Brush had thrown the entire money pouch after her after all.... Maybe three, while she was at it? They looked mouthwatering and blazed salmon only tasted right in winter after all. Bonus challenge: Take a screenshot where three total food items have dropped from a single battle (these can be the same type of food). [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/5657399623a41f6f2affd197eda9af95/300f83641e400299-6a/s1280x1920/d5f3a80c565e4f82bae557143da5b0af5f9ebb09.png[/img]
Do you eat food outside what your breed normally eats? What do you think of it?

21547526_350.png

Azeri hadn't planned on visiting the Carnival before being done with her inventory of their food stocks, but she had found herself unceremoniously tossed out by the scruff, after restarting her count of their seafood for the fourth time. She knew Brush was right, recounting and recounting wouldn't make the stash bigger than it was. Still, considering how far into FrigidFin they were, there should just be more of it.
Of course, as an Imperial, Brush didn't quite get the anxiety that came with relying on a limited food source, he could just eat something else, they did have enough plants and insects, after all. And sure, she could stew some plants or crush up some insects, but she'd really rather not deal with the resulting stomach ache. It wasn't quite as bad as food poisoning, but-- Her front paws stopped the nervous grooming of her chest feathers as her nose lifted up into the air.
Was that blazed salmon on the wind? ... That most definitely was blazed salmon on the wind.
Her stomach growled. She looked down at it. It growled again. It, uhm, might be possible that, in the haze of taking inventory, she had skipped lunch. Which might also explain the spiralling anxiety. Ugh. Fine. Maybe Brush did have a point about making lunchbreak mandatory. She would just get some blazed salmon and not acknowledge that. A nice piece with some honey drizzle, or even two, Brush had thrown the entire money pouch after her after all.... Maybe three, while she was at it? They looked mouthwatering and blazed salmon only tasted right in winter after all.

Bonus challenge: Take a screenshot where three total food items have dropped from a single battle (these can be the same type of food).
d5f3a80c565e4f82bae557143da5b0af5f9ebb09.png
zyvrj7C.pngtDeKDnH.png x0CMhAc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22